Sarah Returns Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

Sarah didn't stop until she reached her bedroom, closing the door behind her, cursing her mother for not having ever allowed them locks on their doors, and buried herself under the covers on her bed. She shivered from the cold and the fact that she was till soaking wet. But she shivered most of all from the fact that her nephew and all his friends had seen her naked and that John had recorded every minute of it. She knew she wasn't going to get much sleep tonight.

Part 3

After a troubled night's sleep, Sarah finally threw off the covers. Why did her mother always have the house so warm, even in the summer? She had finally fallen asleep, still naked, after her encounter with John and his friends but was still far too hot and desperately needed a shower. As she reluctantly opened her eyes, she nearly shrieked out loud when she was met by the smiling face of her nephew.

His aunt immediately pulled the covers back over her naked body but not before he had been treated to another full frontal view of her sexy body. John could feel his cock stirring already but tried to control himself. If he played this right then the benefits would more than repay his patience.

"John, what on earth are you doing in here?" she asked, not having to pretend to be angry, but still very conscious of her nudity under the covers.

"I've got to go out shortly but I wanted to give you the film that I made last night."

"You mean the film...?"

"That's right; the film I made of you running naked through Gran's garden and then letting my equally naked friends touch your arse and tits."

"But I didn't let them. They just grabbed me."

"I know; but it doesn't look like that on the film, not the way I've edited it. Do you want it?"

"Of course I want it. Are you going to just hand it over?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes, auntie. I wouldn't want to see you embarrassed by it. And we certainly wouldn't want to let it fall into Gran's hands, now would we?"

"No, please, John; your Gran must never see that film. Can I have it now?"

"Well, like I said, I'm going out now but I'll give it to you later. By the way, Sandy is taking my mother out to dinner tonight and Gran has a Church meeting so I've invited my friends back for a party by the pool. I was just wondering if you might like to join us."

"No, thanks, John. Enjoy your party but I think I'll sit this one out," she replied, thinking that John was extending an innocent invitation. She had always liked her nephew, even when he was a little boy and began to think that maybe last night was all just a big mistake.

"I don't think you understand, auntie. I would really like you to come to my party. I'd really like you to wear the same bikini you should have been wearing last night and I'd really like you to help my friends enjoy themselves. After all, we wouldn't want Gran to see the film, now would we?"

Now she understood; if she wanted to get her hands on that film then she would have to do what he says. Otherwise, her mother would be treated to a front row viewing of her latest embarrassment and she knew she couldn't allow that to happen. She hung her head in despair while her nephew smiled to himself and left her to spend the day in anticipation of what was to come. He knew he would be thinking of nothing else for the rest of the day.

Sarah could think of nothing else either and, although she busied herself around the house, trying to keep in her mother's good books, her mind kept returning to her humiliation last night and to her probable shame this evening. She might be covered more than she was last night but these boys had all seen her naked, some of them had even touched her, and her face burned red just at the thought of seeing them again.

She watched from her bedroom window as first her mother then her sister and brother-in-law departed for their respective destinations. Deciding all she could do to get through this evening was to have a few glasses of wine before the party even started, she had already swallowed half a bottle of very nice Chablis when she heard the first cars arriving. Looking out of the window again, she saw John's friends climbing out of the cars as only teenage boys can but she noticed something else as well. Some of the boys had brought their girlfriends to the party and Sarah blushed anew at the thought of these impressionable girls seeing her in her skimpy bikini. John had assured his parents that, since they were going to be drinking at the party, no-one would be under age, but she was still embarrassed at the thought of how she was going to be dressed.

Pulling on the bikini which John had kindly returned to her that morning, she looked at herself in the mirror once again. She knew that her nipples and her pussy were covered but not much more was, so she pulled on a T-shirt and tied her wrap around her waist before making her way downstairs.

Before she even opened the patio doors, she could feel the beat of the loud music and looked around the crowd to find her nephew. Seeing him talking to one of the girls, she sauntered over towards him, drawing her strength from the wine she had already had, aware that every eye had now turned to stare at her. John glared at her as she approached and she knew she had done something wrong.

"I was just telling Jane about your wonderful bikini, auntie, but you're all covered up. I thought you'd agreed you would wear what you had last night. If you don't want to do that, we can always just go back indoors and watch a film."

The implied threat was all too obvious; take off the T-shirt and wrap or Gran would have something different to tell her Church friends next week. Sarah looked at her nephew, pleading silently with him not to force her to do this but she could see how determined he was. Realising she had no choice but to do as he had instructed, she pulled the T-shirt over her head, then undid her wrap and let them both fall to the floor.

Standing there in just her tiny bikini, she felt just as exposed as she would have done if she had been naked. Although the music continued to blare out, she knew there was not another sound from the party goers until someone commented, "Wow! Look at that arse." That seemed to burst the bubble and soon she was all too aware of the other comments her near nudity was inspiring.

"Look at those gorgeous tits."

"Never mind the tits, look at her nipples. They're rock hard."

"I've never seen such a tiny thong. You can't even see the back of it between her cheeks."

"She must have shaved her pussy. That outfit couldn't hide a hairy bush."

If those comments from the boys were bad enough, it was the ones from the girls that really humiliated her.

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

"She should know better at her age."

John instructed her to ensure all his friends had drinks and, for the next few hours, she seemed to be constantly walking back and forth to the kitchen to retrieve more and more bottles of beer from the fridge. Of course, every time she did so she had to bend over and give anyone behind her a perfect view of the strap pulled tight between her cheeks. She was aware that every time she did so, there was a flash behind her and she knew her barely covered bottom had been recorded on yet another phone or camera. The thought of this was tempered, however, by the fact that, each time she escaped back to the house, she also helped herself to another mouthful of wine and, by the time the dancing started, she was more than a little tipsy.

On returning from one trip, she was grabbed by her nephew and pulled among the dancers, a bit unsteady on her high heels and on account of all the wine she had imbued. John made it quite clear she was not allowed to dance with anyone else but, after a few songs, she began to relax, especially when some of the other girls stripped down to their own much more respectable swimsuits. By the time a slow, quieter song came on, John was practically holding her up. She noticed that he was actually keeping an even more tighter grip on her than was necessary and she tried to step back a little. That was when she realised that everyone else had now circled the host and his sexy aunt and that someone was standing very close behind them.

She tried to look around but John held her so tightly that she was unable to move and that was when she felt someone loosening the strings that held her bikini top in place. Despite the panic in her eyes, her nephew just laughed and she became aware of the growing sound of others laughing all around them. She felt trapped when her bikini top was whipped off from behind her and, when she felt the ties on her bottoms being similarly untied, she pleaded with her captor.

"Please, John, don't do this. Don't humiliate me again."

"Sorry, auntie, but the boys have all paid good money to have another look at your pert little tits and your sweet pussy and the girls didn't believe that a woman your age could be so sexy, so everything has to go."

With that she felt her bottoms being pulled away from between them and, as John finally released her from his grip, she once again found herself in the middle of a cheering, laughing crowd, naked once again, embarrassed once again, her cheeks bright red once again, and this time no-one was letting her leave.

As she tried to push her way through the crowd, they closed ranks and each of the boys took their turns at running their hands over her breasts, over her round cheeks. Even the girls joined in and, at one point, she felt someone touch her pussy. She was so aroused, their finger slipped easily between her lips and delved deeper into her.

"Hey, the bitch is soaking wet. She's loving this."

As her unknown assailant held up his hand for everyone to see, Sarah used the distraction to burst through the mob and run for the house. Just like last night, she didn't stop until she reached her room and slammed the door behind her, slumping against it, unable or unwilling to believe that she had been exposed to a bunch of teenagers yet again. Yet, deep in her heart, and deep in her pussy, she knew that their humiliating treatment had indeed aroused her and she could feel her juices flowing between her legs.

After a short while, she heard the sound of someone approaching the door.

"Auntie, open up."

"Go away, John. I want nothing more to do with you."

"I don't think you've got any choice in the matter, auntie. Open up or Gran gets to see last night's film plus the one we've just made of you been touched up by all my friends."

Sarah shuddered when she heard these words. She should have known that there would be someone recording every moment of her torment. Now John, just like his stepfather, had even more material to blackmail her with. She struggled to her feet and moved away from the door, allowing her nephew to walk in, his right hand held behind his back. She had almost got used to her own nakedness by this point. After what had happened at the party it hardly seemed to matter. What did matter, however, was that John was naked too.

"John, you can't come in like that. I'm you aunt for God's sake, your mother's sister. What do you mean by coming to my room naked? What do you want?"

"I want what every teenage boy wants, auntie; his first blowjob from a sexy older woman and you're going to be the lucky lady."

"No way! Get out! There's no way that's ever going to happen. Out! Now!"

"Ok, auntie, if that's what you want. At least I know what we'll all be watching on TV tonight. I can't wait to see the faces on all the family, your mother included, when they see you being stripped and touched in their own garden. Do you think they'll get as aroused as you did?"

"Please, John, I'm your aunt. This isn't right. You can't ask me to do this."

"I'm not asking, auntie, I'm telling. Now get on your knees, slut, and open your mouth."

Sarah was taken back as much by her nephew's words as by his threats and found herself doing exactly what he said. She dropped to her knees and wrapped her right hand around my nephew's hard cock, feeling it throb at her touch, wondering if she was the first woman to touch it. Slowly, reluctantly, she began to move her hand up and down.

John moaned in delight and nearly came on the spot. He couldn't believe that she was going along with this and brought his hand out from behind his back.

"That's nice, auntie. Now I'm just going to text a few friends and let them know what a wonderful cocksucker you are so don't let me be a liar. Wrap your soft lips around my cock and start sucking."

Sarah couldn't believe his insolence or his bravado. Was he really going to watch her suck him off while he sent texts to his mates? It didn't really matter whether he was or he wasn't; all that mattered was that she was about to put her nephew's cock in her mouth and her pussy was leaking more than ever before. Still holding him, still wanking him, she leaned forward and began licking his tip, tasting his pre-cum, tasting her nephew.

Once again, she knew that the only way for this to end was to get it over with and she began bobbing up and down on him, her wet lips stretched around his teenage cock. Using her tongue in a way she had not done for longer than she cared to remember, she tried to make him cum as quickly as she could.

"Look up at me while you're sucking, auntie. You're very good at that. Would you like to suck off my friends too? I made some nice money from them by promising they would get to see your tits and pussy again; imagine how much I would get if I offered them your mouth for a blowjob."

Sarah was humiliated beyond belief to know that her nephew had pimped her out to his friends. She felt dirty; she felt used; she felt incredibly turned on and she longed to reach down and stroke her aching pussy. She looked up at him as instructed and, sure enough, he seemed to be busy with his phone. She would have been mortified if she had known that John wasn't texting but was recording her once again and he was sure his mates would pay for this little film too. With his sexy aunt on her knees before him, she looked the very picture of a slutty older woman.

As she continued, however, he found it harder and harder to hold his hand steady so placed his phone on the chest of drawers, still recording, hoping it was getting a good shot. Taking hold of her hair in both hands, he pulled her down, hard, forcing his cock deep into her throat. Sarah gagged as he hit the back of her throat but that was of no concern to him. He momentarily gave her some release as he pulled out slightly, only to force himself back down her mouth again. Repeating this over and over again, his thrusts becoming faster and faster; he knew that he wasn't far away.

Sarah was still struggling to accept that this was happening in her own bedroom, in her mother's house, just as she was struggling to accept her nephew's cock down her throat but she couldn't help herself. She reached between her legs and began to rub her pussy, just as fast as John was plunging in and out of her mouth.

Seeing this, he knew he couldn't stop himself even if he'd wanted to, and stopping was the very last thing he wanted to do. He began to shoot his cum down her throat, pulling back just slightly to fill her mouth, before pulling out completely to shoot the last shot over her face. Picking up his phone one last time, he held it steady as he wiped his dripping cock across her cheeks. "You really are a slut, auntie, aren't you? But don't worry; I'll honour my side of the bargain. You can have the films I made of you last night and at the party."

He didn't say anything about the film he had just made, nor did he promise to delete the other ones but he would certainly give Sarah copies for her own use. He wondered what she would do with them.

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers
12