Sarah's Aspiration Ch. 02

Story Info
Where will the kiss take them?
1.1k words
4.37
10.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my story. Just to see If it was worth making another chapter. Please comment and vote.

....................................

Once outside, neither Dave nor Sarah knew what to say to each other. It was so much less complicated to kiss, no talking needed. Dave was still gripping Sarah's hand, making sure she didn't go anywhere.

"My car is around here somewhere," Dave spoke softly.

"No, no, no. You are not driving, you've drank far too much!"

"Well, I wasn't really planning on using it to drive," he replied with a smile on his face. He looked into her eyes, searching for her reaction. When she didn't reply, he brought her close to him again. He searched for her lips, already tender from the previous activities of the night. Dave leaned forward, his hand coming out to grab the back of her head and draw her close enough so he could steal another kiss. One short kiss became another and then another until finally Sarah drew back, her breathing unsteady.

"Dave, we can't. Not here, not now." She blushed before continuing, "I've never done this before!"

"Hey! There is no need to worry, I'm not going to rush you into anything, I just want you so bad baby. Tonight when you came over, finally, I didn't know what to do. My feelings for you are just so strong. Babe, I want you, but I can wait."

With that she leant up, kissing him. The passion being released, she knew she wanted him; her body was aching for him, she wanted to feel his firm body up against her. As they kissed, his hands came up underneath her sweater. She pulled away giggling. "So you're going to tell me your hands are cold right?" He laughed, and drew her up into him again, feeling his hardness pushing into her. Never before had a woman got him so aroused just from kissing. He knew she would pull away when she realised what was going on, but he couldn't help himself from touching her more, and keeping her tucked into his body.

When Sarah finally felt the bulge within his trousers, she thought better of moving away and groped the bulge. He moaned into her mouth, wanting to strip her of her clothes, take her virginity right there. He felt as her hand explored over his jeans, between his legs and back up again. He carried on kissing her, trying his best not to spurt in his pants.

When she finally broke the kiss, she looked into his eyes and saw the passion and knew that this was the man she wanted to lose it to. She eyed his bulge, seeing how it lifted the material, forming a small tent around the area. She pulled his head down, instead of kissing him; she moved to his ear and whispered one very simple word, "taxi?"

With that, he looked at her hugged her tight and told her to wait while he went to get a taxi. Now she was alone, what was she doing? Did she love Dave? How could she, she didn't even know him. But then there was the aching for something more. When her breasts were against his chest throughout the kisses, they were aching for his touch, her nipples erect with excitement. Not to mention the wetness she could feel between her legs.

As he reached her, she spun around and jumped onto him, wrapping her legs tightly around his body. She leaned into a kiss. This time, Dave pulled away. "Honey, the taxi is just over there, he won't wait for long." She pulled at the back of his neck, kissing him deeply, running her tongue across his teeth, slowly. She focused upon his top lip, before moving to kiss his bottom lip, slowly nipping and biting, sending unknown sensations through Dave's body.

"Don't start something I won't let you finish before we get back," he warned her, pulling away feeling awfully hot.

"Fine, just don't forget where I left off," She replied, fuelled with a passion she had never experienced before. Never, in her whole lifetime, and that was a long 19 years, had she felt the longing for another body.

They entered the taxi holding hands. "Where you going mate?" The taxi driver asked in a rough accent.

"Yours or mine, shall we say mine, I tidied this morning!" Dave asked her.

"Planning on getting laid tonight were you?" She sniggered, at awe with her own words.

"I knew tonight would be the night that you would finally notice me," he winked at her before grabbing her head and kissing her again.

The taxi moved off. Both Sarah and Dave were still kissing and caressing each other, his hand moving slowly up the back of her sweater finding the piece of material that was keeping her perfectly formed breasts in place. Slowly, he unclasped it, feeling her tense as he undid it. He traced his finger around the front of her body, feeling the soft swell of her breast come into contact with his finger. He moved his hand up to feel to point of her nipple; he slowly moved his finger around the tip of it, feeling her relax against him. He rolled the point between his fingers, all the time still kissing her, getting her to relax into him. Dave silently crept his fingers down towards the waist of her trousers. As he did she broke the kiss up, looking in his eyes, she saw the passion and lent forward to kiss him again, accepting his movements. As soon as his hand reached her waist again, the taxi jerked to a halt. "You two, were 'ere. I'll come out and get'cha both."

Dave stopped suddenly, "Hang on, I didn't tell you where I lived?!?" Dave pulled Sarah into him and whispered for her to do up her bra again.

"Hey mate, you never answered. Where are we, I never told you where I lived." He looked out of the window trying to see if he recognised anything but it had been raining and the windows were all smeared. It was dark outside, too dark. Although he couldn't see any features, he could recognise that there were no street lights, this wasn't right. He held onto Sarah's hand tightly, looking at her and hoping she could understand what his eyes were trying so desperately to say.

Sarah peered out of her window hoping to see something more. The rain must've been less on this side because she could just about make out some of her surroundings. A few bins scattered on the floor and other than that nothing. She looked over at Dave, "where did you say you lived again?"