Sarah's Awakening

Story Info
She explores feelings she never knew she had.
751 words
3.49
32.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Hopeford, with her pet dog, Cujo, was sitting on the balcony of her fifth floor apartment in Miami, on a hot July day. She is engaging in her usual Saturday ritual, sipping on her iced tea, watching the world go by. Her husband is out running errands and will be gone for at least a few hours, so she has the apartment all to herself, for the peace and quiet that she desired. As this thought passed through her mind, she saw Jasmine-Renee walking in the parking lot to the complex. Sarah stood up and looked over the railing, and that’s when J-R (as she likes to be called) stopped, looked up, and smiled at her. J-R had curly blonde hair, light brown skin, and dog tattoos on her arms. Sarah was shocked when J-R licked her lips at her and whispered “I’m coming up.”

As Sarah was still trying to figure out what was going on there was a knock on the door. She walked to the door, her heart thumping, and she asked "Who is it?”

There was a moment of hesitation, then a sultry voice answered, “I think you know who it is, lover.” When Sarah opened the door, sure enough, there was J-R, looking at her intently, and walked straight into the apartment, pulled Sarah into her arms and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Sarah pulled back, startled by the forcefulness of her new guest.

“I.. I can’t do this…I am married!” Sarah sputtered. “My husband will be home soon,” she lied.

J-R just shook her pretty head. “No he won’t. I know very well that he won’t be back until late in the afternoon, so we have all the time in the world, punkin.” She winked seductively, pulling the protesting Sarah into the bedroom. However, Sarah knew that her will was eroding fast, for she has been having fantasies about her, even though they have only been acquaintances, up until now.

J-R threw off the bedcovers and lied down on the bed. Sarah watched with sweaty, shaking anticipation as J-R starting moaning and rubbing herself, all the while taking off her shorts, and halter top. Her 36DD breasts seemed to pop out when at last her bra was unhooked. Sarah simply could not take it anymore. She removed her glasses, and stared at her new lover with her beautiful green eyes. She slowly climbed onto the bed and lowered her head, and begin sucking on J-R’s beautiful breasts while her hand slowly roamed down between her legs and began rubbing her soft, clean-shaven pussy. J-R moaned very softly and arched her back, allowing Sarah to lightly slip a finger into her, and feel her divine wetness. She very shyly at first, then like the Cheshire Cat when she noticed what effect it was having on J-R.

“Eat me, please,” J-R whispered. Sarah was only too happy to oblige, as she once again lowered her head, this time to the folds of flesh between her legs, and began sucking on her clit.

Sarah then positioned herself over J-R, lowering herself onto her face, and J-R immediately started thrusting her tongue into o Sarah’s pussy, enjoying the sweet-sour nectar juice. Sarah was panting and moaning, and rubbing her sex all over J-R’s face only after a few minutes. J-R, seizing control of the situation again, grabbed Sarah’s hips and thrust a finger into her ass, sending Sarah into a paroxysm of orgasms. Tears rolled down Sarah’s face as she came all over J-R, shaking and sobbing. “I love you…I love you” Sarah whispered, over and over. She had no idea that loving another woman could bring out so much emotion in her. It was like her body, soul, and mind was suddenly opening up to new horizons. She loved her husband very much, to be sure. However, nothing could have prepared her for this onslaught.

J-R just smiled and winked at Sarah in return. Sarah was nestled into her new lover’s arms, and the fell asleep together on the bed, both of them very happy, and very much at peace.

Cujo, started yelping and pawing the screen door, wanting to be let back into the apartment. Sarah suddenly was snapped back into reality and looked down. Her shorts and panties were soaked through and through, and her legs were shaking. She looked down at the parking lot, and there was J-R, smiling back up at her, then she was seen walking into the apartment complex.