Sarah's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers

"How do they make my legs look?"

"Your legs are fantastic!" Tony boldly continued.

In that position all three boy could clearly see the mound of her pussy and the outline of her hair pressing against the thin fabric of her bikini. She stayed like that for nearly a minute before slowly standing back up and turning to face the boys again.

"Oh, silly me. You can't even see my shoes from there."

Sarah walked up to the coffee table and put one heel up on the low table and turned it sideways so that her legs were spread apart and her inner thigh was visible to them.

"Well, do you like what you see boys?" She teased.

All they could manage at this point was enthusiastic nodding and a few "uh huhs".

Sarah felt her juices dripping out of her wet pussy while on display for her son and his friends. The heady smell of her sex was filling the room and she knew that they could all smell how hot she was. She moved one hand between her legs and gently rubbed the fabric into her mound until she felt it getting damp from her juices. She then slipped her thumbs into the waistband and pulled it away from her body just enough to give the three young men a glimpse of her untamed fiery red bush.

"You don't think it shows too much do you?"

"Uhhh... No, not at all Mrs. Walker. You have a beautiful body, why should you hide it?"

"Why thank you Tony. I agree!" She said with a devious smile and then abruptly turned around and left the room swaying her hips as she walked.

As soon as she left the room Jason's friends started talking about his mom.

"Dude, you're mom is a fucking MILF!"

"Totally, I would definitely fuck her"

"Come on, that's my mom!" He pleaded with them.

"So what? Don't even try to tell me you don't think she's hot."

"Don't be a pervert"

"That's fine with me, if you don't want to fuck her then there is less competition for us!"

Mark and Tony broke out laughing while they continued to tease Jason for the next hour. Eventually they went home leaving him to lick his wounds. The rest of the afternoon passed by uneventfully until he heard his mom calling out for him. He knocked on her bedroom door before entering.

"Come on in honey. I need your help."

Jason pushed the door open and walked over to his mother. She was sitting on the corner of a small wooden bench in front of her vanity getting ready to go out for the night with her husband. She was wearing a white corset with black shoulder straps and a black silk ribbon that ran up the back tying it together. The only other thing that she wore was a pair of gauzey black lace panties that exposed her porcelain skin through the thin material.

"I need your help with this corset, I just can't reach around like I used to"

"I'm not sure I know how to do that"

"Nonsense! It's just like lacing a shoe. I need you to come over here and start it all over from the top."

She turned her head to him and from over her shoulder she flashed him a quick smile that melted his resistance. Jason walked over and straddled the bench behind his mother and took the two thin silk ribbons in his hands. Sitting behind his mother with the straps in his hands he looked down and saw that the deep valley between her two firm ass cheeks was clearly visible through her practically see-through panties. He hesitated long enough for her to get a little impatient.

"Come on Jason. Just untie it and start from the top"

After a little fumbling he managed to do as she asked. He began to slowly feed the ends of the ribbons through the little holes on either side of the corset and pull it together.

"Make it nice and tight, ok?"

As he pulled the material tighter together his mother leaned forward giving him more leverage. In order to reach the ribbon in this new position Jason had to push himself forward until his crotch was pressing against her backside. Jason quickly regretted wearing a pair of loosing fitting shorts as he felt his mother's tight ass pressing against him. His legs were spread out on either side of her pressing against hers. He wanted to finish up as quickly as he could so that he could get back to his room and jerk off again but no matter how fast he tried to go, it was a complicated process that took some time.

"Tighter"

She demanded as he pulled the material as tightly as he could. He heard a gasp of air escape her mouth as he tugged on the ribbons. Jason was just about halfway finished when he felt his mother's ass slowly moving around as if she was gyrating her hips. He brushed off the thought and kept at it as her movements became more and more noticeable.

"Are you ok? This isn't too tight for you is it?"

"Oh yes, that feels real good Jason. Don't stop." She said with a slight quiver in her voice.

He pulled the ribbons tighter again and Sarah moved her hands from her knees to his to brace herself. Jason didn't think much of it at first until he felt her hands slowly drift from his knees to his thighs. By now his cock was growing harder and was pushing against his mother's grinding ass. He knew that she must be able to feel him through his shorts. Her hips moved in wider more deliberate circles as her hands trailed up his legs and onto his inner thighs. Jason was nearly finished when his mother's fingers pushed past the edge of his shorts and under his boxers. With realizing it, Jason had begun to move his hips in synch with hers and found himself grinding his hard cock into her. Sarah's hands kept moving until her fingers brushed against the base of his cock. She was moving her ass against him faster with each passing second until he finally pushed the ribbons through the last hole and tied it together.

"Is that good mom?"

Sarah leaned her head back against his shoulder and pushed her hips forward. She wrapped the fingers of one hand around the base of his cock while she cupped his balls in her other hand. Jason could feel her panting as she leaned back into him. His mother continued to massage his cock and balls until he couldn't take it anymore and erupted into his shorts. She didn't release him until he finished cumming and then said.

"Oh yes. That was very good son."

He didn't know what to do. Jason didn't move while his mother slowly composed herself and eventually got up and walked into her closet. From his vantage point he couldn't quite tell but he thought he saw his mother lick her fingers as she walked away from him. It wasn't until she left the room that he noticed that the bench they were sitting on had four small posts with decorative balls on each corner. Jason wondered if his mother was rubbing herself into one of the balls while her tied up her corset. His thoughts were interrupted when she reappeared in the room wearing the corset as a top paired with a very tight black mini skirt that clung to her hips and a pair of five inch silver heels.

"How do I look?"

"Wow" Was all he could managed to get out.

"That's what I was going for"

She looked herself over in the mirror and facing her son she bent forward while craning her head back to see what it looked like from behind.

"I was afraid of this. This skirt is just too tight to wear panties."

Still facing her son she stood up and reached under her skirt. She pulled her panties down and tossed them onto her bed before fixing her skirt. It was pushed up just high enough to give her son a brief glimpse of the bright red hair between her legs. She grabbed her purse and walked over to her son. Sarah leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Thanks for your help Jason. And thanks again for last night. You're my hero!"

"Anything for you mom"

She put her hand on his thigh again.

"It's just nice to know that someone thinks your mom is still attractive"

Jason froze for a moment before blurting out.

"What are you talking about? You know you're hot. All of my friends think so too!" He didn't know why he said that last part.

"Is that right?"

"Yeah, they wouldn't stop talking about you after your fashion show earlier today"

"I hope I didn't embarrass you earlier with my outfit"

"Don't be crazy. You look great and you can wear whatever you want. I know my friends certainly didn't mind."

"Well if it doesn't bother you to see your mother show off a little skin..." She trailed off before giving him another kiss on the lips and then left.

"Have a good night Jason, don't wait up." She said as she left the room.

"Let me know if you need another ride."

After he heard the front door close he walked over to her bed and picked up her panties. Now he knew for sure that she was rubbing herself against the pole on the bench. The crotch of the material was drenched and was rich with the heady smell of her juices. He couldn't believe that his own mother made herself cum while his hard cock was pressed against her. While holding the moist fabric to his nose his cock instantly sprang to attention. Jason pushed his shorts down and stroked his cum covered cock until he exploded onto her rug again. Jason spent the rest of the night hoping that his mother would call him for another ride but eventually passed out after jerking off twice more to the smell of her panties.

The next morning Jason found his mother in the kitchen making pancakes. She wore a light pink satin sleepshirt that looked like an oversized men's button down shirt. Several buttons at the top were unbuttoned but otherwise it wasn't too revealing. Jason sat at the kitchen table and watched his mother bounce around the kitchen preparing his breakfast. He payed extra attention every time she reached up into a cabinet for something as the bottom of the shirt would travel up the back of her thighs and stop just below the round curves of her firm ass. Over breakfast Jason mentioned that he was going to be running errands all day and his mother added a few things to his list. He was still struggling with their encounters over the past two days, but his mother seemed very at ease and casual as if nothing had happened.

After Jason left Sarah decided to spend the day out back by the pool and changed into her white bikini from the day before. Usually bikinis come with an extra layer of fabric sewn on the inside of the suit, but she decided to cut it out of this suit so that the material would be thinner. She was just about the get out of the pool when she heard a voice coming from the house. It was Tony, one of her son's friends from the day before.

"Oh, hi Mrs. Walker. Is Jason home?"

"No, he's out running some errands. Do you want me to tell him you stopped by?" Sarah was climbing up the ladder leading from the pool as they spoke.

"That's ok, I just stopped by to see if he wanted to go for a swim."

"Well, you're welcome to stick around for a little while and take a swim if you want."

She thought about it for a moment and then continued.

"In fact, I could use a little help. I just washed all of my sun tanning oil off in the pool. Would you mind helping me put some on my back?"

Sarah always had to go out to find men to seduce and take advantage of before, but it was beginning to dawn on her that she had a perfectly good supply of younger men right here in her home thanks to her son.

"Sure thing"

Tony didn't hesitate to follow his friend's mom to her lounge chair. As he approached her he noticed that her nipples and hairy pussy were visible through the thin white material since it was wet. He almost stopped dead in his tracks as he took in the sight of this gorgeous older woman who was practically naked in front of him. He figured that she didn't realize how revealing her outfit was and he didn't want to her to go inside and change so he tried hard to pretend that he didn't notice. Sarah did know that she putting herself fully on display for her son's young friend and she loved every second of it as she watched him stumble over to her. She took her position on the lounge chair and pulled her hair off to the side indicating that she wanted him to start on her neck. Tony knelt down next to her and squirted some of the oil into his hands. He tentatively reached out and gently rubbed her neck.

"Don't be shy, I like it hard"

Tony couldn't believe what he was hearing. He started rubbing her with more pressure until he heard a soft moan escape her lips. More confidently he applied some more oil and slowly worked down her back but was having a difficult time reaching across to her other side. He decided to be bold and got up from his position and stood over her with one leg on either side of the chair. He lowered himself so that he was sitting on her thighs. He waited a moment to see if she would resist before her resumed his work rubbing the oil into her back. He took his time and treated it more like a massage, which he was very good at.

"Your hands are very strong Tony. That feels good."

"Just let me know if I use too much pressure"

"You can rub me any way you want Tony"

He took the hint and got a little bolder. Starting with his hands on her waist he pushed them up her sides until his finger tips rubbed against the soft flesh of her breasts that wasn't covered by her bikini. His hands continued up her arms causing him to lean forward until he was lying on top of her with his growing erection pushing against her ass. He paused for a moment to enjoy the sensation of her warm body pressed against his before sliding his hands back down her arms. On the second pass he let his fingers dip a little further down and linger against the sides of her boobs. He was trying not to be too obvious but he couldn't believe that she was letting him get away with feeling her up. After he massaged the sides of her breasts for a little while he moved down to her lower back. He again tested the waters by letting his thumbs slip under the elastic of her bikini and rub the top of her ass. Still getting no resistance of any kind he moved down to her thighs. It wasn't long before his fingertips slipped inside of her bikini and then eventually both of his hands were kneading the oil into her ass underneath her bikini. She responded with a long deep moan and spread her legs a little further apart, giving him better access to her inner thighs.

Tony moved both of his hand to her right thigh and began massaging her from the outside and inside at the same time. As he moved up her thigh he pushed his luck by letting one of his fingers accidentally brush against the thin fabric that was covering her pussy. Again his touch was met with no resistance and he followed up the first contact with a more deliberate and forceful rub of his finger against her. Sarah pushed her legs even further apart which caused his fingertip to catch the edge of her swimsuit and slip inside the fabric. This time it actually was accidental, but she still didn't stop him so he left his finger pressed against her soft skin. He kept up as if he was still massaging her, but he only cared about groping her at this point. He slowly pushed his finger further inside of her bikini pushing through her moist curly hairs. Sarah adjusted herself a little and the combination of her own juices and Tony's oily finger created the perfect conditions for his finger to effortlessly enter her. He didn't realize what was happening until it was too late and his finger was fully inside of his friend's mother's pussy. She let out a slight gasp and her body tensed up as he penetrated her but then she relaxed and pushed her legs further apart for him. He no longer kept up any pretense and began to finger fuck her like there was no tomorrow. He pushed the fabric aside to let his whole hand rub against her and slipped a second finger inside of her. She began to grind her hips against his hand as he fucked her with his hand.

"Hey guys what's up?"

Tony looked up and saw Jason standing by the kitchen door. With his free hand he waved to his friend.

"I'll be out in a minute"

"Don't stop Tony. Don't stop" Sarah's voice trailed off.

Tony knew that he didn't have much time so he made his move. With his right hand buried in her pussy he leaned forward and slid his left hand underneath her bikini top grabbing her breast. He roughly squeezed her breast while he pounded her with his fingers. He worked as fast as he could knowing that Jason would be out soon. Sarah's body tightened up under him and he could feel her shudder as her pussy clenched around his fingers. He slowed down his pace while she came all over his hand. Nervously, Tony looked back up at the house just in time to see his friend walking towards them as he pulled his fingers out from inside his mother's dripping wet pussy. By the time Jason got to the lounge chair the scene was innocent enough.

"What's up guys?"

"Tony stopped by looking for you so I told him he could wait around while I get some sun."

"You want to hit the pool Tony?"

"Sure, let's go"

"Have fun guys, I'm going to head inside for a shower"

"Bye mom, see you later"

Sarah waited until the two guys were in the pool before she collected her stuff and headed into the house. She didn't want her son to see that his friend cause her juices to drip through her bikini and down her legs.

From her bedroom, Sarah watched the two half naked boys wrestle in the pool while she gave herself another orgasm with her vibrator before finally taking a shower and cleaning herself up. Wearing a pair of cut-off jeans shorts and a t-shirt, Sarah ran into Jason and Tony in the kitchen getting ready to leave.

"We're off to the movies"

"Oooh, I haven't been to the movies in forever. Do you mind if I come?"

"I guess, I'm not sure if you want to see Avatar though"

"I don't care what it is, I'll take any excuse to get out of the house! Let me go throw something on. I'll be down in a minute."

Sarah ran upstairs and threw on one of her new outfits, a bright floral print dress. It had spaghetti straps and the top clung to her body, barely restraining her breasts. The short skirt flared out from her waist and ended a full foot above her knees. She put on a pair of bright red heels and ran down to meet the boys. She could tell by the look on their faces that they liked what they saw. The theater was a quick trip across town and she offered to treat. It turned out that Avatar was playing in the 3D theater so she happily paid the extra money for the glasses. The movie was about to begin when they arrived so they quickly filed into the theater and took the first three seats they found.

Sarah ended up sitting between the two boys with Jason on her left and Tony on her right. She was still feeling good from earlier and wanted to pay Tony back so she waited until the lights were low and everyone had their glasses on before she made her move. Since it was a 3D movie she knew that everyone's eyes would be glued to the screen so she lifted up the armrest between her and Tony and moved her hand to his lap. Slowly she worked on unbuttoning his shorts enough for her to be able to fit her hand inside comfortably. She wrapped her fingers around his soft cock and gently rubbed him until he was rock hard. As soon as she gripped Tony's fully erect cock she felt his hand on her right knee. She spread her legs apart for him while she slowly stroked his throbbing penis. To his surprise, Tony found that not only was Sarah not wearing any underwear, she had also shaved almost all of her pussy hair off. She left a little patch above her clit but was otherwise completely bare. His fingers eagerly slid across her smooth skin before he plunged one and then two fingers inside of her. It wasn't lost on Sarah that her son was sitting right next to her so she tried to remain as still and quiet as possible, but thanks to the film the rest of the theater was making plenty of noises in response to the action on the screen. This gave her cover to moan as loudly as she wanted without anyone knowing that her son's friend had his hand buried inside of her wet pussy.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers