Sarah's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,621 Followers

Tony alternated between rubbing Sarah's clit and finger fucking her while she slowly increased the rhythm on his cock. Sarah knew that she was almost ready to cum, so she picked up the pace with Tony. Her breathing was becoming fast and shallow as he pushed her over the edge at the same time that one of the aliens jumped out of the screen. The rest of the theater was screaming because of the movie, but she was screaming because of Tony. After she finished cumming he pulled his hand away. Sarah kept pumping Tony's cock until she felt it expanding. She kept stroking him as he shot his load straight up into the air with the first ribbon of cum landed in the hair of the woman sitting in front of him. Her hand was covered in his cum when she was finished and she pulled it to her mouth and licked herself clean while Tony turned his attention back to the movie.

Sarah tried to follow the movie, but after missing the first twenty minutes of it she was lost. Feeling bored and guilty that she just jacked off her son's friend she slowly lifted up the arm rest to her left side and rested her hand on her son's crotch. After a few seconds she began to rub him through his jeans until she could feel how hard he was. She unbuttoned his pants and then slipped her hand inside, just like she did with Tony. Sarah was rubbing her son's cock when she felt his hand on her left knee slowly working up her thigh. She pushed her legs apart again and waited for him to find her wet pussy. She hoped that he would just think that she was wet because she was rubbing his cock, not because one of his friends just finger fucked her moments before.

Jason was surprised how wet his mother was between her legs, but he just figured that she was horny. He pushed himself down on the seat cushion so that she could better access his cock. He too was surprised to find that his mother had trimmed her pussy, but unlike Tony he spent more time exploring the soft skin beneath the patch of fiery red hair that she left behind. Jason rubbed her clit for a while before he let his finger drift down into her slippery slit. He rubbed her juices all over as he explored every curve and fold of her pussy. Sarah looked over at Tony and saw that she was right about the 3D movie. Tony was so lost in it that he had no idea that his friend's hand had replaced his between her legs. The gentle approach that her son was taking to her pussy was getting her more worked up than she expected. She couldn't take the teasing anymore and with her right hand she took his hand and pushed him deep inside of her while thrusting her hips into him. Feeling his warm fingers buried inside of her pushed her into another orgasm. She screamed into the loud theater while her body convulsed. Eventually he took his hand away and she refocused on his cock. She pulled him out of his pants and stroked him with newfound vigor. She was weak from the orgasms, but wanted him to feel good too so she kept at it. It wasn't long until his cock twitched in her hand and erupted all over the back of the seat in front of him. Again her hand was covered in cum and she licked herself clean.

After a few more minutes she found herself restless again and reached for Tony's hand. He got the hint and began to finger her again. Sarah spent the next ninety minutes alternating between having her son and his friend finger fucking her until the movie finally ended. Afterwards she was spent. She had never in her life had so many orgasms in one day and could barely walk back to the car. She tried to pretend that she paid attention to the movie, but nobody really cared at that point. On the ride home she was keenly aware of how thick the smell of sex was in the car, she just hoped that neither of her two companions were on to her. Back at the house she thanked the boys for a wonderful time and practically ran up to her bedroom. She couldn't stand a minute longer. Sarah passed out and slept like a log.

"Did you see that outfit? Your mom is so fucking hot!"

"Quit it, ok"

"I gotta go, but dude if I was you I'd be all over that!"

"Get out of here you pervert"

Jason spent the night thinking about his mother again while he jerked himself off to sleep.

The next day Sarah decided to have a little fun outside of the house so she planned a trip to the mall. She wore a short red wrap around dress that was split in the middle, which showed off her shapely legs with every step. She picked a matching pair of red pumps and left early to look for some excitement. Her first stop was one of her old favorites, the shoe store. She knew that she could get away with giving a good show in plain sight of everyone else. She browsed for a few minutes before settling on a pair of high heel leather boots. She chose them because she would need some help putting them on and it would be a good opportunity for her to put on a show. She chose the best looking salesman she could find and approached him.

"Excuse me"

"Yes, how may I help you?"

"Do you have these in a size 6?"

"I'll have to check the back room. Why don't you take a seat and I'll be right back." He pointed to an armchair against the back wall and disappeared into the stockroom.

After a few minutes he returned with a box and helped her out of her heels before taking the boots out. She could already see that he was trying to sneak a peek up her short dress while he slipped her foot into the boot. Sarah decided to make it easy for him so she spread her legs apart giving him a good view of her black lace panties. The further apart she moved her legs, the further her dress split in the front and before long the salesman was treated to a full view of her panty covered pussy. Sarah acted as if she didn't realize that she was flashing him and peppered him with questions about the shoes. She enjoyed watching him squirm while he took in the view. After the boots were strapped on she made a lap of the store to test them out. Along the way, she picked up a pair of high heels that had a long set of ribbons that were meant to wrap around the legs to secure them. She asked the salesman to see if he could find the new pair in her size and waited patiently for him to return. As soon as he left she looked around the store and saw that she had an opportunity. She quickly lifted up her dress and slipped out of her panties before sitting back down. She stuffed them into her purse just in time for the young salesman to return.

She decided to build the suspense because she knew that he would try to sneak another peak of her panties. First he helped her out of the boots and she did her best to keep her legs together but she saw his eyes darting between her legs every couple of seconds. As soon as he held up the first shoe for her to put on she lifted her leg up so that it was level with his chest. This caused her dress to part in the front again but her leg obscured his view. He slipped her foot into the shoe and began to weave the silk ribbon around her calf and up her leg until he reached her knee. He tied it off into a bow behind her knee. As she put her foot down she let her legs stay spread just long enough for him to realize that she had removed her panties. She watched his mouth gape open as he stared right into her neatly trimmed pussy that was now glistening from her juices.

She waited a little while before presenting him with her other foot but this time she twisted her leg to allow him a clear shot of her dripping pussy while he laced the shoe up her leg. He took his time with the second shoe and she noticed that he was also taking more liberties with her leg. She could feel him gently squeezing and massaging her calf as he wrapped the ribbon around her. She was enjoying the attention and was ready to take it to the next level, by fingering herself for him, but she saw that the store was getting busier so she decided to cut the show short. She asked him how much the shoes cost and he offered them to her at a steep discount and she quickly made her exit into the mall desperate for some relief.

As she walked through the mall she thought she saw her son's friend Mark browsing in Victoria's Secret. No doubt he was looking for something special for his girlfriend. She waited until his back was turned and she slipped into the store. She worked her way over to him and pretended to bump into him from behind.

"Oh, I'm sorry" She apologized.

"It's ok"

"Mark?"

"Oh hi Mrs. Walker. Sorry, I didn't recognize you at first."

"It's ok. Actually, this might work out."

He looked puzzled.

"I'm looking for something special for Mr. Walker, and I could really use a man's opinion. Do you think you can help me?"

"Uhhh.. Ok." He stammered.

"Why don't you tell me what you think is the sexiest outfit in here?"

He was holding something in his hand that he had picked out for his girlfriend and held it up for her.

"How about this?"

"Very nice, you do have good taste. Did you pick this out for your girlfriend?"

Mark nodded as Sarah took the outfit from him and looked it over. It was a black lace corset with a strip of pink lace running down the middle of the front from the cleavage to the bottom. There were four black garter straps dangling from the bottom and a pair of thin matching black lace panties. After looking at the size she commented.

"Well I think I need a slightly bigger size" As she indicated to her ample breasts.

Mark was speechless.

"If I try this on do you think you would be able to tell me how it looks?"

"Sure" He said weakly.

"I understand that you might be uncomfortable because I am your friend's mom, but you will be doing me a huge favor."

"Ok"

"Great, thanks!" She practically squealed. Sarah gave Mark a quick peck on the cheek and led him back to the dressing rooms. He took a seat in the hallway while she disappeared behind the curtain. He was able to see the bottoms of her legs from under the curtain and watched as she stepped out of her heels and then as her dress fell to the floor in a heap. He didn't even notice that she didn't remove any underwear because he was so turned on by the thought of his friend's hot mom undressing behind the curtain.

After a few minutes her head poked out from behind the curtain. He was sure that she had changed her mind about showing him the outfit but she invited him in to help her with something. Mark nervously looked around the hallway to make sure that nobody was watching him enter the dressing room as Sarah parted the curtain for him. He saw her first in the full length mirror while she was still standing behind the curtain. He couldn't believe his luck. His friend's hot mom was actually standing inches away from him in the very same outfit that he was about to buy his girlfriend. He couldn't wait to give it to her so that he could think about Sarah while he fucked his girlfriend.

Sarah moved to the center of the small room and turned her back to him revealing her smooth firm ass that was accented by the thin strip of material of the black lace thong tucked between her cheeks.

"I've never been able to attach these garter straps. Would you mind giving me a hand?"

"I... guess I can try" He fumbled over his words as he spoke.

"You're such a sweetheart Mark" Sarah tried to sound as innocent as possible.

He walked up behind her and crouched down to get a better angle. It took him a little while but he managed to clip the loose garter clips to the tops of her sheer black stockings. He tried to be a gentleman, it was his friend's mom after all, but he couldn't prevent the back of his hands brushing against the warm soft skin of her thighs several times. At first, he was scared when his hand brushed against her but he loosened up when she didn't say anything. After he finished the second clip she abruptly turned around to face him. He didn't have a chance to move and was left with her crotch inches from his face with nothing but a thin piece of lace covering her womanhood. He stumbled and nearly fell back but managed to steady himself by grabbing onto her thighs with both hands.

"Are you ok Mark? I don't want you to hurt yourself down there."

"It's ok, I just lost my balance for a second"

He couldn't take his eyes off of the gentle slope of her crotch as he gripped tightly to her thighs.

"You did so well on the back ones; do you think you can help me clip the front ones together too?"

For the first time Mark noticed that her garter wasn't clipped in the front. He released her left thigh and with both hands on her right one he let his hands slowly slide up her thigh to the edge of her stocking. Her body heat radiated through the thin material as he clipped it in place. He managed to briefly brush his fingers across her bare upper thigh before he moved over to her left thigh. He took his time, not wanting the moment to end. As he clipped it into place he noticed that her hand had moved over her panties. At first he thought she might be trying to cover herself up and then she said.

"I can't believe how soft this material is. You really have good taste Mark."

As she spoke she pushed her thumb inside the elastic of the panties and pinched the fabric between her fingers as she pulled it slightly away from her body. Sarah gave Mark a glimpse of her soft skin that disappeared beneath the fabric and a hint of her bright red hair.

"Don't you think this is soft?"

She pulled the fabric out further as if to offer it to him. Mark was in a trance and without even thinking about it he found himself reaching out and taking the lace material in his hand. As he held it between his fingers the back side of his middle and index fingers rubbed up against Sarah's warm skin.

"So, what do you think Mark?"

"Uhhh... you're right Mrs. Walker. It's very soft."

He was afraid that she would get upset that his finger was lingering inside of her panties and slowly pulled them out. As he removed his fingers and the fabric pulled tight against her again he found that his thumb was still gently rubbing against her pussy through the material. Sarah put her hand on top of his while he rubbed her.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Mrs. Walker I don't know what came over me" Mark blurted out thinking how creepy it was that he was touching her like that.

She held his hand against her pussy while she said "I told you it was soft"

Sarah took his hand into hers and pulled him up. She looked into his eyes and asked if he liked the outfit. Mark was speechless. The corset had a plunging neckline and showed of most of her breast but kept them firmly in place. The material stretched across her body emphasizing every womanly curve. She turned around and bent over presenting her ass to the young man.

"I don't know about the thong though. I think I'm too old to get away with it."

"You... you look great in it Mrs. Walker."

"Are you sure? I know I don't have a tight little ass like the girls you're used to"

Involuntarily he reached out and places his hands on her hips and slowly worked them around in gentle circles across her ass.

"Trust me, you look hot!" He was starting to get his confidence back.

Sarah stood back up and turned back to face Mark. She reached out and placed her hand on his crotch feeling his growing erection.

"I guess I owe you something for being such a help"

Sarah stepped forward and planted her mouth on his pushing him back with her hand as she kissed. Mark fell back into a chair against the wall while Sarah dropped to her knees. She crawled between his legs and quickly pulled down his pants. Mark just stared at the tops of her luscious breasts jiggling in the corset as Sarah's mouth lowered onto the tip of his cock. She teased him by flicking the tip with her tongue before she swallowed the whole thing. He got the impression that she had plenty of experience as she worked her tongue around his rock hard cock and massaged his balls. Now wanting want him to cum yet, Sarah pulled her mouth away from him and stood back up. Mark watched frozen as his friend's mom crawled up onto the chair straddling his lap. Mark instinctively reached up and grabbed her breasts through the thin lace material. While he massaged her breasts Sarah reached down to pull her panties out of the way before slowly lowering herself onto his throbbing penis.

"mmmmmmm" she moaned as he filled her tight pussy.

Mark still couldn't believe that this was happening to him. He was fucking his friend's hot mom in the dressing room of Victoria's Secret.

"Fuck me Mark" she moaned into his neck.

That was all the encouragement he needed. Mark's hands slid down her sides until they rested on her hips. He pulled her into him as he thrust his pelvis up into her pushing his cock deep inside of her dripping pussy.

"OH YES!"

She ground her hips into him as his cock pounded into her as far as he could. His hands continued to explore the older woman's body migrating from her hips to her ass. His fingers were rubbing against the lace of her thing when he boldly decided to try one of his girlfriend's favorite moves. He worked his fingers between her thighs from behind rubbing them into her juices. When his fingers were slick from her juice he moved his hand into the back of her panties and without warning pushed his finger inside of her asshole.

"Unnngggghhhh" She tried to muffle her scream into his neck.

Sarah had never had anyone put anything in her ass and was surprised how quickly she got over the initial shocked and began to enjoy it. The new sensation pushed her over the edge and she came on the young man's cock. Her asshole contracted around his finger while her pussy clamped down hard around his cock causing him to cum inside of her. Sarah collapsed onto his chest as they both writhed in pleasure while cumming together. After a few minutes passed she quietly stood back up and slipped her dress over the corset. She walked over to Mark and gave him another lingering kiss before leaving him in the dressing room.

As she walked through the curtain she looked back over her shoulder at the half naked young man and said.

"You should come shopping with me more often"

He didn't have a chance to say anything before she disappeared through the curtain. Mark realized that a half naked man caught in the dressing room would cause some problems so he quickly threw his clothes on and fled the scene of the crime. As he left the store he walked past Sarah at the register explaining to the cashier that she decided to wear the outfit home as she handed over her credit card.

The next day after coming back from doing errands Sarah saw both Mark and Tony's cars in the driveway. From the kitchen window she watched them diving and wrestling each other in the pool for a while before she decided to get a better view from her bedroom where she could find relief from her favorite vibrator. She didn't waste any time and began ripping her clothes off as soon as she closed her door. From her bathroom window she kept her eyes on the three young men's nearly naked bodies as they played in the sun. Before long, Sarah held her vibrator in one hand while she rubbed her pussy with her other. As the tip of the vibrator was just beginning to press against her wet lips she saw Tony turn away from the other boys and walk towards the house. She could just barely hear him say that he was going to make a snack.

Seeing an opportunity Sarah dashed into her closet and threw on the first thing she found. She slipped her feet into a pair of silver high heels and ran down to the kitchen, hoping to beat Tony. Tony opened the kitchen door and turned the corner to find his friend's mom bent over at the waist while digging through the back of the refrigerator. He froze in the door frame while he watched her shifting her weight around. He figured that she must not have realized that anyone else was home, or else she would certainly be wearing more clothes. Sarah could feel his eyes on her from behind. She knew that he was fucking her with his eyes while she pretended to look for something in the refrigerator. The thin outfit that she threw on barely covered her body; she might as well be naked in front of the young man. She wore a very short green babydoll that ended just high enough to reveal a hint of her panties when she was standing. Although, it didn't matter that her panties were just visible under the hem of the babydoll because the material was so sheer that it hide nothing. Sarah knew that between her position and the length of the outfit that her ass was clearly on display for Tony. Under the babydoll she wore a matching green lace g-string. The fabric covering the front of her panties was also transparent and provided an easy view of her pussy.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,621 Followers