Sarah's Company

Story Info
A bored guy discovers a new coworker is his fantasy shemale.
4.7k words
4.6
101.8k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's no doubt about it, I was days from quitting my job for good. Get a fresh start and do something I wanted to do. I had enough money saved to keep me going for at least a year, maybe two if I was to stretch it. I was going to re-evaluate who I was, where I was going and what I wanted to be. Then Sarah started working in my office. I was staying and I knew it within a few hours of her arrival.

I had worked on my own in the companies Dublin office for 3 months. Higher management hadn't felt the urgency to fill the vacancy left when my last coworker left, a fat slob who did nothing anyway. After he had left, my workload had barely increased, he had done so little anyway.When I was told I was getting a new colleague who would need some help getting to know the business, I'll admit my heart sank. I couldn't get enthusiastic about someone to talk to if I had to show them the ropes first. Sarah changed that when she arrived on the first Monday of March.

As I arrived to open the office 10 minutes late I noticed the attractive brunette standing outside from a distance. It was a pretty nice Spring morning and she was wearing a dark grey skirt with a white blouse and killer but professional looking heels. Her jacket was across her right arm which also held a tray with 2 coffees. In her left hand she carried a smart leather laptop bag. I tend to notice the way women dress, as you can probably tell. Her physical features were close to perfect. She was tall, over 6ft with the heels. Long smooth legs with a hint of tan. I couldn't care less if its real, bottle or bed, a tanned woman looks great anytime. I guessed she was a size 10, nice and slim but with a few curves. Her breasts looked nice and firm. I was never good at judging these things but I reckoned maybe a D. Her hair hung loose down over her shoulders and framed a pretty face. She definitely looked like someone I'd love to get into bed.

As I approached she looked straight at me. I hoped she wasn't checking me out. I'm not a bad looking guy, 6foot on the dot, athleticly built, not a gym bunny but I get there a few times a week. I'd like to think I'm worth a night in the bed. I just hadn't been putting too much effort into dressing too sharp as I'd been working in a small office by myself for a while.. She smiled at me and I got my shit together quickly.

"Are you Shaun?", she asked as I got to the door.

"Yes", I'm him. Can I help you?".

"I'm Sarah."

It occurred to me the way she said it that I was supposed to know her or of her. Her voice was a little husky, sexy as hell. She realised I hadn't any idea who she was.

I'm starting with you today. I was sent by head office.

Oh, I replied, a little lost for words. Nice to meet you.

You didn't know I was coming?

No. I can't say I was told anything about getting a new co-worker.

Well here I am. Should we head in?

I realised I had been standing with the office key in my hand, like an idiot.

I brought coffee! She smiled as she said this and I could feel butterflies.

I opened the door to the office and ushered her in. Her perfume engulfed me and the butterflies got worse. I couldn't fool myself, I was massively attracted to this woman already. It was going to take all my best efforts to stay professional around her. I had however as I mentioned before, decided I wanted to stay in my job. Maybe I had a good reason to stay after all.

Over the next few weeks I got to know a lot about Sarah. She was totally new to the company and had moved to Dublin to take this position after spending 6 years in the UK. All the professional stuff was of little interest to me. I wanted to know about her and as the weeks progressed she got more comfortable around me and I got to know her better. I started to think there was something between us but I couldn't know for sure. I questioned whether I was convincing myself of this. We had been going for drinks after work and had met up on a few nights on the weekends but nothing had happened.

Outside of work she would dress as sexy as hell! She had an unbelievable body, even better than I first thought. Her breasts were definitely a D cup and she was very happy to show them off with low cut tops. Her ass was pert and it sometimes took all my will not to grab it to feel just how good it really was. I had spent numerous nights fantasising about her naked body. Tasting her tongue as it met mine. Caressing and kissing her breasts, sucking her nipples. The thoughts of her going down on me and sucking my balls as she stroked my cock. Opening her mouth and taking me into her, sucking all 8 inches down into her throat. I dreamed of bending her over and sliding my cock into her from behind as I spread her luscious butt-cheeks and slid a finger up her warm ass. It was all I wanted at times and it was hard to resist doing something about it.

She got plenty of attention from other guys and I had to be honest if any asked if we were together by telling them no. I'm sure they thought there was something wrong with me. I suspected that she might have had an interest in me the way we spoke when we were outside of work, I just didn't know for sure and didn't want to ruin anything that might eventually happen.

The night we finally got it together was on the annual company meeting. 100 nationwide employees meeting in a hotel in the middle of the country, pretending to like their jobs and listen to the latest spew from the dividion heads. The food and drinking were great though.

Due to what was referred to by the organisers as an error but a joy for me was, Sarah and I were put in a room together. The hotel was fully booked so a change wasn't possible. I took everything I had to keep from smiling from ear to ear. We had 2 nights together and at this stage I had decided I wanted something more between us. If it didn't work out and things got uncomfortable, I always had a way out by going back to my original plan of leaving.

We dropped our bags to the room and had to rush down to the first presentation, 2 hours of updates on how great the company was doing and how valued we were. I think I fell asleep when I felt a hand on my thigh. Sarah was waking me up to say we were done for the day.

"Excellent", I said, "fancy a drink in the bar?".

"I'd like to freshen up a bit first", Sarah replied.

"I probably should too. You head up, I'll grab a drink or two and then I'll catch ya later".

Sarah went up to the room while I went to the bar. I needed to take my mind off the thoughts off Sarah in the shower and a stiff drink would hopefully do just that. The bar was really busy when I got there and it was nearly 10 minutes before I got that drink. I looked around and couldn't easily see anyone I knew well enough to talk to. I needed to get out of there so I went for a walk around the grounds. There wasn't much to see and I reckoned I'd given Sarah enough time to get showered at least, so I headed up to the room all the while hoping I'd walk in and catch a glimpse of her naked and just out of the shower.

When I got back to our room, I knocked and cracked open the door.

"I'm back", I said to an empty room.

I could hear the shower going and Sarah singing at the top of her voice. Something by Beyonce I think. I don't know her stuff too well, so I couldn't be sure if it was. I smiled and went in and lay down on the bed. I noticed a bottle of wine open on the dresser. Half empty already? She must be as sick of this conference as I am already.

I was starting to doze off on the bed when I heard the shower stop, Sarahs singing continued. I was too tired to open my eyes fully and let her know I was there and was just letting sleep engulf me when she strode out of the en suite door completely naked. The door to the ensuite was tucked around the corner to where I was in the bed but it was reflected in the mirror by the door. My mind took her body in from head to toe in a second. Her hair wrapped in a towel. Her rosy red cheeks from the heat of the shower. Her amazing breasts which I think looked like implants now I could see them free. Her flat stomach. She let out a little scream as she saw me in the reflection and turned at a run back into the en suite. It was too late though. I was now fully awake and not sure what I should do next. As well as her rosy cheeks, incredible breasts, flat stomach and epic ass that I saw as she ran back in towards the shower, I had also seen something I never imagined. I saw her cock. It wasn't huge and it wasn't flopping around but it was definitely there.

I lay on the bed not knowing what to do. I was in a little shock I think. I had seen something she clearly didn't want me to. My fantasies about her weren't going to come through anyway, thats for sure and I felt a little down about that. I was thinking about what it would be like with Sarah when I was snapped out of it by the sound of sobbing. I had to do something.

I approached the door of the ensuite and knocked gently.

"Go away."

"Hey look, I know you probably didn't want me to find out about this but eh, I know now so... ya know."

"It wasn't supposed to happen like this," she replied.

"What wasn't?", I asked.

"You weren't supposed to find out about me like this."

I wasn't sure what to say next. Was she going to tell me at some stage anyway? Why would she even want me to know?

"Why don't you come out and we can talk? I'm not a bad person to talk to really. You'll have to come out at some stage and you may as well just get it over and done with. We'll take it from there."

I moved away from the door and heard movement inside. Just as I had sat on the edge of my bed the door opened and she came out, now with a towel wrapped around her. Her cheeks were still rosy but her eyes were a little red now. Her legs still looked fantastic below the towel. She caught me looking at them...

"You liked me didn't you, she said.

"I still do, I replied.

"Did you find me attractive?

"Of course I did... and I still do. I think. It's a little tricky.

"I like you too. A lot and I really wanted to tell you but I didn't know how you'd take it. I can take rejection but I didn't want you to reject me. You're different.

I was quite shocked at how fast this was going. She was getting straight to the point and I was starting to get unsure of myself. I was getting really confused.

"You said it yourself," Sarah said, "get it over and done with. So here I am getting it over and done with." She said this with confidence but there was a waver in her voice and I could see nerves in her face. She was cutting to the chase and I felt the only fair thing to do was do the same with her.

"You're right. I did. And I should do the same with you. I'm feeling some weird things right now. I've been incredibly attracted to you since I first met you. I have thought about you and hoped for something more between us."

"Can there still be more between us?", she asked.

"Well I've never been with someone like you. I see a woman who is beautiful and sexy but I don't know what way it works.. physically I mean. I'm sure everything else will be exactly the same."

"Hopefully," she replied, "and I should be honest, since I've become Sarah, I haven't been with anyone either, so technically we're starting from the same place."

I reflected on my past fantasies. I can freely admit I had fantasised about sex with women, men and shemales in the past. I never questioned it. I liked the idea but I had never been in a position to do anything about it for real. When I looked at Sarah, I could see in her face a look of pleading, hope, desire? What was I thinking? Here was the woman, thats all I could see her as, standing in front of me, asking me to be with her. What was I waiting for. It was worth trying.

I stood and kicked off my shoes as I started to unbutton my shirt. My hands were shaking a little as I did this and I looked over at Sarah to see did she notice. I undid my belt and my trousers slid down. Once I had removed all but my boxers, I looked towards Sarah. She looked back at me intently, a look of desire definitely. As I hooked my thumbs into my boxers to removed them Sarah spoke...

"Wait," she said.

She walked slowly towards me. I watched her long legs move gently closer until she was right in front of me. I noticed how she was only an inch or two shorter than me. Her towel was still wrapped around her. I could feel my cock getting aroused as I felt her closeness. I looked into her eyes and brought my hand up to her face, pulling her lips towards mine we kissed gently. Her soft lips sent electricity through me. I put my other arm around her back and pulled her body against mine. We kissed deeper our tongues flicking against each other and finally into each others mouths. I felt her hands run around to my back and start to caress me. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. I could feel her towel loosening between us. I was curious to see all of her and to take her all in. Before I could pull back and let the towel slip, she pulled her mouth from mine and started kissing my neck. Fast, wet, urgent kisses. It was getting hot and fast.

Sarah moved her kisses to my chest and sucked on my nipples, giving the left one a little bite. I gasped a little and she looked back up at me and smiled. She moved her kisses down along my abdomen, getting to her knees. Her towel slipped off her now but I couldn't see beyond her head as she continued to kiss lower. Her fingers slipped into the top of my boxers and pulled them down over my half erect cock and to the floor. She continued down and gently kissed the iinside of my thighs. The teasing was killing me. I just wanted my cock in her beautiful mouth. She put her hand around my uncut cock and held it as she ran her tongue over my balls. I shivered in anticipation. Her tongue slipped all over my balls and she gave them liitle sucks into her mouth. It felt amazing. She then moved her attention to my cock itself, pulling my foreskin back over my head before running her tongue along the length of my shaft. She licked its length over and over until I was rock hard, then slowly ran her tongue around the head. I was in ecstasy and didn't know if I would be able to contain myself.

Suddenly she lined my cock up with her mouth, opened her lips and took me into her. About 4 of my fully erect 8inches was inside her mouth now and she sucked hard. I could feel her tongue on the underside of my cock as she sucked hard. It was an unbelievable feeling. She released me from her mouth and looked up at me...

"I've been practicing with some toys I have," she said.

"It's incredible," I replied.

"I want to try take you all in", she said before taking me back into her mouth. I could feel her open her mouth wide and push her face into my crotch. My cock hit the back of her throat and she stopped. There was a few more inches to go. Up to this point I had been standing with my hands by my side but I felt her hand take mine and she placed it on the back of her head. She indicated with a push what she wanted me to do. I gently pulled her head onto my cock. My cock wouldn't go any further.

She grabbed my other hand and put it behind her head too. I knew she wanted me to push a bit harder but I was sure. Sarah looked up and I could see in her eyes, she really wanted this.

She grabbed my ass as I grabbed the back of her head. I pushed my cock into her throat. In it went slowly and it felt incredible. I thrust slowly into her throat but she grabbed my ass hard and it made me thrust harder. At this stage I felt I was really close to coming and I didn't want to come yet so I grabbed her hands off my ass and pulled my cock out of her throat. She looked up disappointed but I didn't let her think about it too long.

I put my hands under her arms and pulled her up to me, kissing her deep and pulling her into with a frim hand on her ass. For the first time I felt her cock as it rubbed against my own. It was incredibly erotic. I knew I was ok with this now. I was totally into it and I was living out a fantasy with a beautiful transexual.

I moved my lips down her neck as my free hand reached up and grabbed her breast. I squeezed it with eager passion and pinched her nipple between my finger and thumb. She gasped with excitement as I moved my lips down to suck on her nipple, flicking occassionally with my tingue. I paid both of her amazing breasts all the attention I could, rubbing with my hands, pinching and sucking her nipples.

I moved her slowly towards the bed. We fell onto it, groping each other, frantically kissing, licking and grinding against each other. As we lay beside each other I started to slide my hand down to Sarahs crotch. I was finally going to touch another cock besides my own and it belonged to one of the hottest women I'd ever met. I pulled away slightly to look at what I was doing. I hadn't had a chance to see Sarahs cock with all the passion so far. It wasn't huge, 5 inches tops, uncut but the foreskin had pulled back over its small head with her erection. She was sompletely shaved and her balls hung loosely between her legs.

"Are you ok," Sarah asked.

"I'm perfect," I replied.

"You don'y have to do anything you're ot sure of," she said.

"I know exactly what I'm doing, don't worry."

I ran my fingers over her balls and rubbed them gently. Sarah let out a little groan. I then slid my fingers around her cock and started to stroke gently. Sarah lifted her crotch up and I knew she was enjoying this. I continued to stroke her cock as I started sucking on her nipples again. She was starting to breath a little faster and I knew I was doing things right. I decided to go for it. I was going to suck her off. I slowly started kissing down her belly, lower and lower. As I got close to my goal I noticed she had stopped moving. I looked back up to her face and as she looked at me, I just nodded. She smiled brightly and I turned my face back to her delicate looking member. I decided to just do what she had done to me so I bypassed her cock and went for her balls. I flicked them with my tongue and sucked a little. Sarah was groaning and as I looked back up she was pinching her nipples hard. I ran my tongue up her cock slowly and she groaned louder. I had to go for it so I put my lips around her head and slid her into my mouth. I wasn't sure what else to do so I sucked and used my tongue while trying to keep my mouth moist. I heard a little giggle and looked up to see Sarah beaming...

"You'll need practice at that mister!"

"I'll be only too happy to," I replied.

She looked at me a bit more seriously but with this burning lust in her eyes...

"So are you gonna fuck me or what?"

"Damn right I said as I jumped on top of her again, shoving my tongue into her mouth.

Sarah pushed me up and said "Inside pocket of my suitcase, lube, get it"

I didn't hesitate and had the lube within seconds. When I turned back to the bed, Sarah was already on all fours, ass pointed at me... "We'll try this way first, yeah?". I could see her balls hanging down between her legs. I was so turned on. I moved over behind her and opened the tube. I squirted some on her puckered little hole. I put a little on my fingers and some more on my cock. I slowly pressed a finger against her ass hole and watched as it slipped in.

"Put another in," Sarah asked.

I obliged and it slid in pretty easy as well. Sarah was groaning now and I knew it was time. I moved up behind her on my knees and pressed the head of my cock against her hole. I pushed forward and felt some resistance. I pushed harder as I held onto her hips and pulled her back onto my cock. Suddenly with an imperceptible pop the head of my cock slips in. Sarah gasped and I felt her hole tighten around my cock. I stopped to allow her get used to it then pushed in a bit more. Slowly I worked my whole cock into her ass. When I was all in she turned back to look at me and said "Fuck me, fuck me hard".

12