Sarah's Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring at the Braden's impressive cock, Sarah felt a thrill of sexual awareness just imagining it ravaging her body. Shyly she trailed her fingertips along the length, a sigh of appreciation slipping past her lips at the warmth and velvety smoothness of the tip. Wrapping her hand around him she lazily stroked it, enchanted with the steel hardness sliding through her hands.

Braeden couldn't keep his eyes open. The sight of her totally enraptured by what she was doing to his shaft nearly undid him. Her hand ceased on him and he could sense movement. Waiting with tense anticipation he soon felt the merest whisper of breath just before his balls were sucked into wet heat. He twitched. Groaning he let the sensation of her tongue swirling around his balls, laving the sensitive flesh, envelope him

Needing to see Sarah, Braeden opened his eyes. He was instantly captivated by the rapt look on her face. Sarah's eyes followed the movement of her hand as it slowly slid up and down his cock. She drew away from his full sacs, moistening her lips with the tip of her tongue. The movement sent a wave of overwhelming need spiking through him. "Take my cock in your mouth baby. I need to feel your lips and tongue on me. Please baby." He whispered, his voice tight with need.

He roared from deep within his throat as she did just that, swallowing his cock nearly to the root. Lightning jolts of pleasure shuddered through his body. Blinding white sparks exploded behind his closed eyes.

Sarah thrilled at Braeden's total abandonment to the pleasure she was giving him. Feral growls continuously poured from his throat and his muscles bulged with the effort to control the need burning deep inside. Slipping into a rapid motion, Sarah used her hands and mouth with wicked ease, bringing Braeden to the brink of orgasm. She would have continued until his cum drenched her mouth if he hadn't forced her to stop.

"Enough!" He yelled. Vampiric needs crashed over him in waves, stimulating his mating instincts. The sound of her blood called to him, the divine sent beckoning him to feed. His fangs lengthened until they were needle sharp spikes in his mouth. Braeden hastily positioned himself on top of Sarah, his sensitive shaft twitching from the brief brush of her pubic hair.

If Sarah had had any doubts left, the sight of the deadly looking fangs would have shattered them to pieces. The fact that she didn't care, that her need to have his thick cock pounding inside her until her world exploded with rapture was more important to her even if that need caused her death, slightly shocked her.

Braeden read her mind smiling despite his need. What he would give her tonight would be better than any of her expectations enhanced a thousand times over.

Sarah clutched Braeden's arms as he lifted his chest off of her. The tip of his arousal hit the opening of her pussy, pushing inside, stretching her open to allow the rest of his cock to forge inside with a surge of his powerful hips.

"Oooo!" Her eyes closed and her neck arched. Never had she felt so full. He was lodged deep inside her, rock hard and pulsing with need.

His hips moved, dragging his cock through her slick tunnel, the friction, sharp and sweet. Her scream echoed through the chamber as Braeden withdrew until just the tip was inside before slamming back into heat.

Groaning, Braeden reveled at the tight passage surrounding his shaft. Past the point of gentleness he allowed his preternatural tendencies free rein, taking his willing captive with a savagery she had never experienced. Baring his fangs, he pummeled her, thrusting in and out, bottoming out with each stroke.

Sarah gasped, consumed with the sensations being produced inside her body from Braeden's animalistic fucking. Over and over he thrust inside her, forcing her higher and higher to the very peak of orgasm. She became lost in the sensations battling inside her, begging and pleading to be given more, to be taken harder and faster.

Breathing harshly, Braeden could wait no longer. He could hear the blood pulsing through her veins, see it beating at her throat, could already taste it on his tongue. With his orgasm imminent, he needed that delicious fluid pouring over his tongue. Needed it with every fiber of his being. Lowering his body he gripped her hair, pulled her neck taut and sank his fangs deep. The groan that emitted form his throat was that of a starving man as the first gush of her sweet nectar poured down his throat.

Sharp pain dissolved into the sweetest and greatest pleasure she had ever known. It invaded her body, spreading through her like wildfire. It pulsed and throbbed in contrast to the hard shaft stroking deep within her pussy. Pleasure built without release, wave upon wave, and layer upon layer until it had to be released in the loud piercing screams that ripped from her throat.

Like an aphrodisiac the taking of her blood enhanced his pleasure to a razor sharp degree. It took every ounce of will power he had not to drain her body until she was nearly at deaths door and then replace that blood with his own, bringing her over to his way of life. Only the many years with Dominic and his promise to him allowed him the control he needed to withdraw his fangs, closing the tiny pinpricks in her throat. Raising his hand he raked a fingernail across the vein in his neck, slicing through the skin and into the jugular. Red blood trickled down his neck. Grabbing Sarah's head he brought her mouth to his throat and using his voice compelled her to drink.

His blood was the sweetest nectar, so potent that she knew she would never be able to get enough. The first taste of it had Sarah's climax exploding inside her. Brilliant lights danced in her head and searing bolts of pleasure sizzled their way through her body.

Moaning she clutched him tighter, drawing stronger on his throat.

Her orgasm pulsed around his cock, the muscles of her slick passage squeezing him tight. A few more strokes and his orgasm was upon him. His balls drew up inside his body and hot cum barreled through his shaft to jet from the tip in fierce blasts of pleasure.

"Yes! Take it, baby! All of it, every last drop." He shouted thrusting fiercely while several more shots erupted with mind numbing jolts of pleasure.

As his climax eased, Braeden slumped exhausted onto Sarah, careful to keep his full weight off of her.

"You're such a delicious fuck, my sweet one. I shall have to be extremely careful not to take too much." He whispered between breaths.

"Will you let me go now?" Sarah asked wearily. Fear was once more raising its ugly head.

He raised his head and gave her a look of dead seriousness. "No, my sweet Sarah. That I will never do. You are much to precious for me to ever give you up. And now that I have partaken of your blood and you of mine, I will be able to find you should you try to escape me, wherever you may go."

A lone tear trailed down the side of her face.

Tenderness spread through Braeden urging him to give comfort. Soothingly he spoke, "Sh, don't cry baby. All will be well. You just need a little time to realize that you do not really want to leave me."

Gathering her in his arms he rolled so that she lay against him, her head nestled in the curve of his shoulder. Lowering his voice to the melodic compelling tones he ordered her to sleep and not to wake until Dominic woke her. Brushing his hand through her thick tresses Braeden marveled at the pleasure still coursing through his body. He had been right when he told Dominick that she would liven things up.

Any minute now the sun would be coming up; he could already feel it beating at him, tiring him. He would stay here with her, holding her until he was finally forced to leave her but that and that alone would be the only thing allowed to take her away from him.

12