Sarah's First Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"Did you like that baby," Jo says a large Cheshire cat grin on her face as she watches Sarah panting and breathing slowly.

"God Jo you are amazing," Sarah says smiling up at Jo when she has a sudden burning sensation to make Jo feel what she had just felt.

Slowly her hands moves up Jo's leg and nips under her black mini skirt when suddenly Jo grabs her wrist.

"What you doing Blondie," Jo asks knowing full well what her flat mate wants to do but she just wants to check that Sarah really wants her.

"I'm going to repay you Jo, you gave me so much pleasure and I think your spanking has made me a good girl so I only wanna do what a good girl would do," Sarah says licking her lips pushing her fingers into Jo's upper thigh.

Seeing that slutty look on Sarah's face and her wiliness to repay her nearly makes Jo cum right there and then. Holding her emotions Jo lets the moment sink in as she now has one of her biggest fantasy's more or less begging to repay her. Getting to her feet Jo looks down at a sweaty naked Sarah and puts on a fake frown.

"Well young lady if you want to repay me you will have to take me to my room and get rid of all these clothes," Jo says using a posh English accent that she and Sarah once did mocking Keria Knightley while watching one of her movies.

Just hearing that posh dominating voice has Sarah on her knees looking straight up at Jo, "Yes Miss Joanne I will do whatever you say and I'm sure I can repay the amazing feelings you gave me."

Jo tries not to looks shocked as Sarah just thanking her for her orgasm. She is so stunned that she barely feels Sarah take her hand and help her into her bedroom. Jo's room was painted a nice sky blue during the last summer with her bed covers a rather plan pink. Sarah drops to her knees and quickly pulls down the zip to Jo's skirt. The tiny material slides down her legs and before she kicks it off her ankles Sarah has already started to yank down her pantyhose. The black fabric slides down Jo's perfect pins and Sarah can barely surpass a moan at being so close to her legs. Sarah plants a tiny kiss on Jo's calf before pulling the stockings and skirt from around Jo's feet. The netball star moans as a light breeze touches her soaking wet white panties and her sensitive pussy lips push up against the fabric. Standing up Sarah grabs the bottom of Jo's stripy top and pulls it up and over Jo's head. Jo's perky breasts are now exposed in a lacey white bra and Sarah wastes no time in unclipping the bra and takes it off. Now Sarah stares at Jo's pale but pretty breasts and Sarah rolls a finger over Jo's hard pink nipples. The dark haired woman moans as Sarah plays with her nipples before she slides her hands down her flat stomach. Gripping her waistband Sarah yanks down Jo's soaking wet panties and Sarah gets her first look at another woman's pussy. The sweet smell of another woman's pussy has Sarah nearly drooling and licking her lips.

"Do you like my naked body Sarah," Jo says trying hard not to leap on top of Sarah as the blonde pervs at her naked body.

"Yes Jo I think you are so sexy," Sarah says rubbing her own tits in pleasure as she takes a good long look over Jo's body.

"Well little blonde girl to repay me for your spanking and orgasm you will go in between my lusted over legs and eat my pussy out," Jo says in a dominating tone as she walks over and lies down on her bed.

Sarah watches in awe as Jo lies down on her bed then spreads her legs out as far as her joints will allow. Getting a perfect view of Jo's pussy gives Sarah such an amazing feeling and makes her legs go weak. She is just able to crawl onto the bed and slowly makes her way in between Jo's smooth legs. Jo takes in the incredible mental picture of Sarah, full naked and sweating kneeling in-between her legs staring at her pussy. Slowly Sarah moves her face forward scared of doing something wrong that would upset and the last thing she wants to do is upset Jo. Jo has done so much to open her eyes to other sexual options and the back her ass is still stinging from the spanking shows her Jo knew just how to feed her fantasy's. Her face is inches away from Jo's pussy and the sweet smell is overwhelming and Sarah can't help herself in just moving her tongue forward and takes a tentative lick of her dripping wet pussy lips. A shiver moves down Jo's spine as Sarah's tongue flicks against her pussy and the wave of pleasure moves though Jo. Her pussy leaks juices out onto her bed and Sarah now starts delivering more and more licks of her cunt. Sarah has never tasted anything so good when she gave head she never ever swallowed but Jo's tastes so good that Sarah wants Jo to cum down her throat.

"MMMMMM OH SARAH LICK MY PUSSY KEEP LICKINGME SARAH YOU SEXY BLONDE SLUT," Jo groans her hands grab onto Sarah's blonde locks keeping her head in place over her cut.

Sarah doesn't need encouragement from Jo as she enjoys licking Jo's sweet tasting pussy. She slides her tongue in between Jo's pussy lips and flicks the very tip against the inside of Jo's pussy walls. A long wailing cry from Jo tells Sarah she is doing the right thing so the blonde pushes her face further into her friend's crotch sending her tongue in deeper. Lapping at Jo's pussy like a dieing man drinks at an oasis Sarah lets Jo's juices trail down her tongue and into her mouth. Her friend tastes so good and Sarah starts to attract Jo's pussy doing whatever feels right and tastes go as Jo thrashes around above her. Digging her nails into the bed sheets Jo moans and cries as Sarah eats her out and for Jo this is amazing. Up to the time she walked into the flat Jo would have never seen herself getting oral from her flat mate yet here she was naked and on her bed eating her out like a pro. Her wet sloppy tongue probing every inch of Jo's much underused pussy and pleasure floods Jo's system. She doesn't want this to end but when Sarah's well-trained tongue locates her clit Jo gives in to the tidal waves of pure sexual enjoyment. Bucking her hips and screaming loudly Jo goes into a mind-blowing orgasm as Sarah's tongue batters her clit.

"OH GO SARAH I'M CUMMING PLEASE DON'T STOP I'M CUMMING OHHHHHH GODDDDDD FUCCCCCKKKKKK," Jo screams her head off as she cums.

Sarah is shocked at the amount of cum flowing into her mouth and she tries her hardest to catch all of it in her mouth. Trying hard Sarah swallows all she can but Jo's juices splash out onto her face but she keeps her face in Jo's pussy as her friend screams out an orgasm. Jo groans as she falls back onto her bed tired and panting from such a big orgasm. Sarah lifts her face up and smiles at Jo with Jo's own cum smearing her lips. The blonde is so happy having tasted Jo and really gone to the depts. Of her spanking fetish this has been a very big day for her. Both women are tied and Sarah licks her lips clean before slowly climbing up Jo's sweaty form and they cuddle each other. Jo kisses her best friend on the cheek and they hug and the heat from their warm bodies relaxing and calms them down. They are both sweaty and tired but have big smiles on their face as they have both made important self-discovery. Jo finds out she really loves woman and especially Sarah and she is now no longer confused and no longer embarrassed and afraid about whom she is. Sarah has found out she loves sleeping with both woman and men but knows she will always have a soft spot in her heart for Jo not just for freeing her lesbian tendencies but for the spanking. She can still feel the stinging pain in her bottom and she can't help but cry out in pain when her butt touches the bed sheets.

"Awwwwwww baby does it still hurt," Jo says stroking Sarah's blonde hair.

She doesn't answer but pushes her bottom lip out and puts on her big puppy dog eyes nodding her head. Jo can't help but smile at Sarah's cute look and she gives the big assed blonde a kiss before leaning over to her bedside cabinet. Out of the top drawer Jo pulls out a tube of soothing lotion and she rolls on top of Sarah. Giggling the blonde moans as Jo squirts a blob of cream onto her sore asscheeks. Slowly and softly Jo rubs the cream into Sarah's red and sore ass making her groan as Jo sensually rubs the lotion in. The two flat mates are now curled up in bed stroking each other's hair, holding each other close reflecting on an intense passion filled afternoon.

THE END

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12