Sarah's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I titled my head back to meet his approach, and opened my mouth as his throbbing head reached my lips. He slowly pressed forward, and I felt his silky head sliding along my tongue till he reached my throat. Again he repositioned, and started stroking slowly, pulling almost all the way out of my mouth, then sliding slowly back until his soft head touched my throat. I moaned around his cock, sucking hard each time the head of his dick pulled back to my lips, swirling my tongue around the tip for a moment till he reversed and pushed it back in. I savored the feel along my tongue as the soft hardness of him slid into me.

June's attentions were getting stronger, and my hips were starting to move of their own accord. There was a fantastic heat radiating out from my clit, and I was sopping wet down there. Tim pulled his cock from my mouth then grabbed my Leotard at the shoulders and started slipping it down my arms and body. He got as far as my elbows where I had to help him get my arms out. With both arms free, I placed them on the ground and lifted my body off the ground so Tim could resume pushing the material further and further down my glistening body. He got to my hips with it, then as he sat up he caught my sports bra and smoothly slipped it up my body and off, then returned to his former position and his cock reclaimed its warm nest in my mouth.

Meanwhile June took over my disrobement, grabbing the role of material on either side of my hips and tugging. I immediately cooperated and raised my hips so she could pull it on down my thighs. Then I dropped my ass back down and lifted my legs together so she could pull it completely clear. She dropped it quickly to the side, then I felt her take my ankles in a strong grip and slowly, deliberately, move my legs to the fully opened position they were in a moment ago. It was the same, yet it was completely different. With Tim fucking my mouth, I could not see anything much other than his balls, but I knew both of them now had a clear view of my spread, dripping wet, and very ready entrance.

Without warning, June's mouth was back at my pussy, and her tongue thrust into my body as far as she could reach. She sucked hard on me, pulling my clit and labia into her mouth while she continued to lick me inside with gusto. The sensation was incredible, and I was soon bucking uncontrollably against her mouth. Tim's manly scent filled my nostrils and fed my arousal as he continued stroking into and out of my mouth with careful, measured strokes. I caught a hint of the taste of his pre-cum, then June's mouth and tongue brought me to a powerful climax. My legs slammed hard against her head and squeezed as I came without control. I screamed loudly and was glad Tim's cock muffled the volume. June eased up, and let me calm down.

As my breathing settled down, Tim restarted fucking my face with renewed vigor, and began pushing against the back of my throat with insistent pressure. I tilted my head further back, giving him a straight shot down my throat, then relaxed my muscles to make his passage as easy as possible. He noted the change, and my implicit approval, and when next he touched my throat, he held there, then started pushing slowly, slowly on. The pressure built gradually till suddenly he slipped past the constriction and was fully in my throat. He started carefully stroking now, and I had his balls bouncing against my nose, their musky scent again triggering powerful responses within me. Frequently he would pull back enough to let me take a few breaths, then push his full length back down my throat.

That feeling of helplessness hit me as a vision of myself as a bystander might see me came into focus in my mind. I saw Tim straddling my face and fucking my throat with the full length of his cock, his balls bouncing around my nose. Gorgeous June with her ass in the air and face buried between my once again fully spread legs.

The image started another wave in my belly. Tim felt me stiffening and it had a clear effect on him, and shortly I felt his cock expand a little more becoming just that little bit harder. His thrusts, though still careful, became more insistent. God, male sexual demand turned me on so much. My stomach began trembling and quivering as the next wave rose up and crashed over me. Then another and another as June was relentless, stimulating my clit through the whole thing. I had tried to close my legs again but she was ready and managed to keep them at least a little apart.

After an eternity, I came back to Earth, and realized Tim had moved around between my legs and was gazing at my quivering and puckering sex; somehow he had not cum yet. Seeing him there, and his wonderful cock still wet from my mouth, I pulled my legs open and back offering him free access to my body. He smiled at me, then accepted my offer.

He came up close to me, letting his cock rest on my mound as he shuffled as close as he could get. He was on his knees which he had spread wide to get himself close enough for his balls to touch my ass. With his "anchor point" set, he looked me in the eyes while I stared hungrily back into his. Holding my gaze, he slowly raised himself up and away until he was able to lower his dick into position. He gave me a few teasing micro thrusts, not even completely inserting his head. Satisfied I was wet enough for what he intended, he set himself, grabbed my hips, and with a momentary tension in his muscles, he suddenly released like a freed spring and slammed his full length into me so hard my vision blurred when his pubic bone rammed mine.

I jumped with the sudden impact, but felt no pain. He was thick, but felt comfortable, and I was so wet his violent entry had met with no resistance at all. I felt wonderfully full for a moment, then felt him slowly withdraw until his cock was outside of me, just touching my lips, then he slammed fully back inside.

After 5 or 6 such strokes, after slamming home, he leaned forward and started grinding against me. He was stretching me, massaging me thoroughly inside, and rubbing my lips and sometimes my clit. It was glorious, and I closed my eyes savoring the sensations rapidly building towards yet another orgasm. He kept the action up, getting gradually stronger and faster. Stretching, rubbing, now grinding so violently that his movements moved his core far enough from my entrance to pull his cock slightly from my sheath, only to be slammed back in, then pulled out a little once more as he ground his hips the opposite way. I began gyrating against him to even further exaggerate his actions so his cock was almost slipping out of my body before ramming back in to be pulled from me the other way.

This time, my orgasm started deep inside me, and I threw back my head and growled out my declaration of pleasure as my sex flooded with my juices. I had lost the ability to swivel my hips with any control, now only spastically thrusting up, holding that, then snapping my hips back down, stopping in tension for a moment... up... down....up...down....

I was seconds away from screaming my head off when June covered my mouth with hers, and my primal scream was mostly swallowed into her mouth.

When I came to my senses, Tim was stroking in and out of me in a rather "normal" manner, and June was straddling my face, her pussy just brushing my lips, my nose tickling her ass. When I recognized how we were now positioned, I eagerly opened my mouth and began licking her pussy, savoring the tang of a woman, so different to a man, yet still so arousing. When June felt my tongue, she adjusted and pressed herself firmly against my mouth. Tim gradually started stroking hard and firmer again. I'm pretty sure he had still not come.

June leaned towards Tim and I think they were kissing. Another five minutes maybe and I could tell they were both starting to tense up. Suddenly they both withdrew from me. June quickly positioned on her back with her hips about level with my shoulders, then Tim grabbed my legs and flipped me over towards her. I got the intent immediately, scooted down a little lower on June and began eating her with gusto.

Tim came up behind me and started fucking me doggy style. He had a good grip on my hips and the strength of his thrusts suggested he wanted to cum now. I continued a rapid pace with my tongue on June's clit, and slipped two, then three fingers inside her and started fucking her in short, rapid strokes. I was soon rewarded with the view of her hips beginning to rotate and thrust, and a steady mewling sound from her sexy mouth. For the second time, I felt that thickening of Tim's cock; the urgency in his stroke telling me he was in the beginning stages of orgasm.

June's mewling had changed to a breathless grunting as her hands seemed to be searching for something to grab onto. The movements of her pelvis were getting jerky, and I knew she too was getting close. I was wondering which of them would come first. I slipped a fourth finger into her and was having to use my thumb on her clit as I was having trouble keeping my tongue moving anymore. Suddenly she stiffened and held her breath for several seconds. I could feel a subtle, deep tremor shake her whole body, getting rapidly stronger till suddenly the damn broke, she expelled her lungful of air with a loud yell. She started fucking my hand with such violence that I thought if my mouth was still down there she might have knocked out a tooth.

Tim, already building precipitously close, was pushed over the edge by the sight and sound of his girlfriend thrashing before him in uninhibited passion. I felt his very hot semen squirt into me with each violent thrust.

It was all too much for me and from nowhere a final orgasm rocked me, forcing me to bury my mouth between June's still thrashing legs to muffle my screams.

I don't know how much later it was, but the three of us slowly began to pull ourselves together. Once we were all sitting up, more or less, we exchanged looks, and we all broke out in grins like Cheshire cats.

"I hope no one heard my scream," June exclaimed. "Nobody was muffling my voice when I came back there."

We realized she was right and nervously looked around for a moment, then shared a quiet laugh about it. Tim said, "Maybe Sarah's sister will run in here in a moment and threaten to protect the ladies."

We all laughed again, me with some embarrassment. "Um, I had a great time guys, but I have a plane to catch in a few hours, so I gotta go."

June and Tim both chorused thank-you's.

"No, thank YOU," I declared. "I'm sure I had the most fun by far."

I slipped my bra back on and collected my leotard but wondered about the mess between my legs. The 'tard had a gusset, but there was a lot of fluid still draining out of me, and it was spread all around my pussy and thighs.

"Use our blanket," June offered.

"Oh no, I couldn't," I answered, thinking it a terribly rude thing to do.

"Don't be ridiculous," Tim exclaimed. "You can't walk or jog home like that, and it is what we intended to do before you came along."

As I looked away in renewed embarrassment, Tim came forward, hefted a corner of the blanket, and urged my legs apart. Amused and a little titillated, I obediently spread my legs once more, and he began gently wiping away our combined juices, first from my right thigh, then my left. Last he gently dabbed around my pussy to catch any drippage.

"There you are," he said, "should get you home ok."

"Thank you again," I said, then bent over and kissed him.

I moved over to June, positioned so my back was square to Tim, spread my feet well apart then bent deeply to kiss June, presenting a superb view between my legs. My kiss with June lingered as I was enjoying both her mouth, and the thought of Tim enjoying a parting view of my goodies -- no pun intended.

I finally stepped back and pulled my leotard back on. It felt a little uncomfortable as the material pressed against my sopping pussy, but then I decided I liked the reminder of what I had just done. And if a little should leak out and run down my thigh on the way home, well, anyone seeing it could just eat their heart out that I was well-fucked and happy.

With a final wave, I stepped out of their little love nest, retraced my steps to the path, then turned back the way I had originally come. I felt I'd had plenty of exercise today, and it was far more enjoyable than usual.

With a huge grin that just wouldn't seem to stop, I picked up the pace and headed for home. I wouldn't say I found my "Perfect Tension" today, but damn I had fun!

To be continued...

12