Sarah's New Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

Once again, Sarah felt like a schoolgirl being reprimanded rather than a grown woman with a life of her own. She tried to argue that she had no intention of moving in with her father but one look at his face told her he would brook no argument. In one sense, she actually felt relief that she would be able to move out and get away from her flatmate who had humiliated her so badly at the party. She also dared to hope that her morning's ordeal was nearing its end and she might be allowed to go back to her room and get dressed.

Her hopes were soon dashed.

"There is one final thing," her father announced. Sarah lifted her head and stared at him, not really sure what to expect. Her new family also looked on in renewed anticipation because they all knew what was about to happen and they had all been looking forward to it since Sarah had been caught naked outside with the delivery man.

Still holding her by the wrist, her father practically dragged her through to the living room and sat down in the one armchair that no-one used but him.

"We have certain standards in this house and no-one breaks the rules without being punished. You have been acting like a slut for far too long now but we know what happens to sluts in this house. Lay down across my lap."

When she hesitated a moment too long, unable and unwilling to believe that he intended to spank her in front of the others, her father reached out and pulled her forcefully onto his lap. She couldn't stop herself from falling forward, her thighs colliding with his. She blushed instantly as she heard gasps from her step mother and her step-brother and sister, her naked bottom suddenly revealed to them all. She knew the signs of her most recent spanking had to still be evident, not to mention the autographs on her cheeks from the guests at her party.

She squirmed as her father manhandled her into position, his right leg wrapped around her left one and his strong left arm pulling her right one up her back. She tried to cover her cheeks with her other hand but he simply swatted it away in annoyance and told her to lie still. She did her best to keep her legs closed; the last thing she wanted was for her new family to see her pussy lips peeping out from between her legs but with her father's right leg stuck between her two, it was almost impossible.

In the midst of her struggles she could feel her family's eyes on her nakedness and squeezed her eyes tightly shut, mortified. She knew they were looking at her, knew they were looking at her upturned bottom and knew there was nothing she could do to stop them. She was so humiliated, so embarrassed, but, as she resumed her wriggling, she suddenly felt his hand pat her right cheek, the soft contact enough to make her realise this was really going to happen.

"Please, father, don't do this. Not in front of the others," she pleaded.

"Your family have all seen this before and, since you have been acting like such a whore, they have all seen your naked body as much as I have. Having them here will be part of your punishment and I am sure it will be a part that you will remember very well. I have no intention of sparing you from your embarrassment; it is nothing less than a whore deserves."

As he finished speaking, Sarah suddenly felt his hand come down hard on her right cheek with a terrific smack. She cried out, as much from the pain as from the cry of "Slut!" from her father. Just as the immediate impact was about to give way, her left cheek erupted in equal pain and her mind tried to close from hearing her own father yell, "Whore!"

Smack after smack rained down on her poor upturned bottom, the pain matched by the humiliation, the humiliation matched by the embarrassment of her father's continued litany of charges against her. Each fresh slap brought with it a new word to sting her until she wasn't sure what was worse, his hand or his mouth.

She begged him to stop but the more she begged, the harder he spanked her, the heat from his blows beginning to spread from her bottom to her pussy. Her only relief, such as it was, was when he delivered a few slaps to her upper thighs and allowed her cheeks a momentary reprieve. Sarah cried, not just from the pain but from the realisation that his assault was affecting her in the one way she had hoped it wouldn't; not here, not under his hand, not on his lap and not in front of her family.

She was, undeniably, becoming wet! This fresh humiliation washed over her as she endured her punishment but, feeling betrayed by her own body, she listened to herself as the sounds coming from her mouth began to change from pleas to more unintelligible moans. Liz and the others noticed, too, that it wasn't just her voice that had changed. Sarah's bottom was no longer wriggling around on her father's lap to avoid his smacks but, instead, seemed be thrusting back to meet his hand. Her step-mother smiled to herself as she realised that her new step-daughter was just as turned on by her spanking as she herself was. Not that anyone else would ever know that.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sarah's father stopped spanking her, stopped berating her, to catch his breath and, if he were being honest, to admire his handiwork. Her once perfect cheeks and upper thighs were now a dark red, and sported numerous handprints that he could count as his own. Just when she thought he might be finished and she tried to push herself up from his lap, he tightened his grip on her arm and leg.

"Where do you think you are going? We're far from finished, my girl."

With that he resumed his spanking and Sarah very quickly resumed her moaning. She could feel the fire burning in her cheeks and could feel the fire burning in her pussy, a fire made all the worse by the fact that it was all happening in front of an audience, an audience, she realised, who were all standing by letting this happen. Watching.

She hung her head again, in shame at her position over her father's lap, in shame that her family were watching, and in shame that both they and her father could surely see the moistness on her pussy lips that she could feel all too well. The evidence of her arousal, even the swollen clit that she could feel rubbing against her father's trousers, caused her to moan ever more frequently, as he seemed to pull her legs apart even more, opening her up even more, exposing her even more.

The pain in her cheeks was almost a forgotten memory now as her clit burned and warmed her whole pussy with a heat she had not known for some time. She could feel herself almost bouncing on his lap now, almost forcing herself to cum. Her shame mixed with her desire and she needed just one more thing to send her over the edge.

It came from the most unlikeliest source. Moving around his lap almost uncontrollably now, she landed on something hard. Her father! Her father was hard! The thought that her father's cock was hard as he spanked her was too much for her mind to contend with and she came as she used his erection to rub herself off.

Her head threw back and she let out an almighty scream as the orgasm she never wanted, the orgasm she was desperate for, washed over her in waves. Her whole body shook and she would surely have fallen off her father's lap if he had not held her so tightly; or was he, she wondered, just enjoying the feel of his daughter's wet pussy rubbing against his hard cock.

Eventually the world returned to normal and she was able to open her eyes. For a few moments more, she simply lay there, her punished bottom and leaking pussy still exposed to her family's gaze. She could hear the whispers behind her as her family wondered in disbelief if what they had just witnessed had actually happened. Her father lifted her from his lap, patting her bottom gently as he did so.

She was deeply humiliated. She had been humiliated a lot recently but this was by far the worst. Not only had she been spanked on her bare bottom in her father's living room, on her father's lap; not only had her pussy been just as obvious as her bottom, but she had been spanked so hard, humiliated so much, she had cum so noisily against her father's trousered cock in front of his wife and children. She stood before them all, her head bowed, her eyes too ashamed to meet any of theirs.

"Now, I am sure that is a lesson that you will not forget in a hurry but, just in case you are ever tempted to, turn around, Sarah, I have one final thing to do."

Immediately compliant now, she did as she was told, glad to turn her back on them all but mystified as to why she was being asked to do so.

"Hands on the back of your head."

Again, she obeyed instantly, without question.

"CLICK."

"Now, Sarah, I will be able to show you exactly what you can expect, if you should ever be tempted to forget my rules. Tony, get this printed off for me and stick it on the fridge door so that everyone can see it. Liz, I think it's time for breakfast."

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers