Sarah's New Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

Thankfully the road was quiet and they only met one car with an elderly couple within. Sarah thought the old man's eyes were going to pop out of his head as he turned his head to stare at the two naked beauties cycling by him. She hung her head in shame, though, when she caught the glare from the old woman and imagined her berating her husband for staring. Liz tried to laugh it off and her step-daughter wondered if the other woman was actually quite enjoying this humiliating experience.

They rode even faster than they had on their outward journey, desperate to get home before anyone else saw them but, the faster she rode, the more Sarah could feel her leather saddle pressing hard against her moist pussy. She knew her juices were leaking out and she knew she was soaking her niece's bike but there was nothing she could do to stop her body behaving in this slutty way. She simply prayed as she rode that Jill would not be waiting for them. She could feel her juices pouring out and, although there was a physical pleasure in the way she bounced up and down on her saddle as they kept to the quieter country roads, she didn't want to be further embarrassed by handing back a bike with a saddle that was all wet and sticky.

There was no-one to be seen, however, as they made their way back up the drive. They quickly deposited their bikes in the garage and ran though the house, desperate to reach the sanctuary of their own bedrooms. Desperate though she was, Liz made sure her eyes followed the naked body of her step-daughter as the younger woman ran up the stairs, feasting on the sight of Sarah's round cheeks as they bounced in time to her hurried steps. Neither of them would have been so happy to have reached home if they had known their naked arrival had been filmed once more but that was something they would discover at a later date.

Part 3

Meanwhile, all Sarah could think about was reaching the sanctuary of her room and wallowing in a deep, hot bath. She rushed straight through her bedroom, not even bothering to lock the door and immediately began preparing her bath, turning the hot water tap as far as it would go. Pouring in her bubble bath, she practically dived beneath the welcoming suds even before the bath had filled and began to relax for the first time since her swim earlier in the day. The hot water, the soft suds caressing her body and the exertions of their naked bike ride soon took their toll and soon she drifted off into a world of pleasant dreams.

Tony had also been sleeping but he was awoken when the two women had crashed through the front door and ran up the stairs. He had groggily walked to the door of his bedroom and only opened it a crack when he saw the naked bodies of his mother and his new step-sister rushing past. He had instinctively stepped back from the door but, in an instant, moved back to the small opening and peered out, just in time to see the two women's naked cheeks disappearing into their respective bedrooms.

Almost subconsciously, he reached down and grabbed his smooth hard cock, stroking it a few times, his eyes closed, his mind filled with the sights he had just seen. He was tempted to keep on playing with himself but he was desperate to go to the toilet so he tucked himself back into his loose jeans and went down the hall to the bathroom, only to groan in frustration when he found the door locked.

"Go away," shouted the voice of his twin sister and he knew that if past experience was anything to go by she would be in there forever. He knew there was an en-suite bathroom in his parents' bedroom but there was no way he was going in there. The only other option was Sarah's. He didn't see why she should have her own bathroom anyway; he had lived here much longer than she had. And if she was still naked well it was her own fault.

Brave though his thoughts were, his actions were much more tentative and he quietly knocked on his step-sister's bedroom door. Getting no answer, he knocked a bit harder. Still nothing; perhaps she had fallen asleep. His desperation was increasing, however, and he silently turned the handle and pushed the door open. She was nowhere to be seen so, unable to wait any longer, he ran through to the bathroom and relieved himself.

Just as he was about to flush, for some reason, he looked in the mirror above the wash hand basin and froze. His eyes wide, he turned and gazed at the gorgeous sight before him. Sarah was lying in the bath, her eyes closed and her knees slightly bent; there were plenty of bubbles surrounding her but she was tall enough for her small breasts to just be poking through the suds, her nipples hard and proud as if she was expecting a lover. Her adventures on the bike, coupled with her swim in the lake had obviously exhausted her and she lay there dozing, totally unaware that her nephew was standing only a few feet from her naked body.

For one moment, he thought he should leave but then his hormones, and his lust, took over. He knew he would be in trouble if she opened her eyes, that he should quietly turn around and leave her in peace but his feet refused to leave. His eyes roamed down her statuesque neck, down over her athletic shoulders and down further to her incredible breasts. He had known as soon as his father had brought her home that her breasts weren't as big as the ones he saw on his laptop but he knew they were the ones he wanted to see more than any others, to touch them, to suck on her nipples, to kiss them and never be parted from them.

He could almost follow her curves beneath the water, and he crept forward, terrified but wanting to see even more. He looked at her face closely, making sure she was asleep, then lowered his head to the bubbles and began to slowly move the suds away. If she woke up now he would have no excuses to offer; he was ogling her beautiful body and he wanted, needed to see even more. He knew what he was doing was wrong but his brain was no longer in control; all his actions were controlled by the stiff cock still poking out of his jeans after his pee.

His eyes traveled down the body that was slowly being revealed the more he gently brushed the suds aside. He knew this was so wrong but nothing could stop him from revealing that final part of her body that he so desperately wanted to see. Staring at her tummy button, he took a deep breath and prepared himself to see a woman's pussy in the flesh for the first time ever. What he saw took his breath away; his step-sister was completely bald between her legs, not a single hair protected her modesty from his gaze, nor from his lust. His eyes memorised every inch of her bare skin, her folds, her pussy.

Daring to look back at her face to see that she was still asleep, he let out his breath. He had not been caught, not yet. Looking back at her pussy, he loved how her long legs were bent, her knees slightly apart. Almost without thinking about it, his hand reached for his aching cock and began to stroke it. But this seemed to bring him back to reality and he knew he had to get out of there. But her pussy looked soooo good, so inviting. That's when she moaned.

He nearly ran from the room in fright but she must have been dreaming because her eyes remained firmly closed. When he plucked up enough courage to approach the bath again he saw that her legs had parted just a little more and he thought he had died and gone to heaven. Her hand had reached down and she was now stroking her pussy lips in her sleep. It must have been a wonderful dream because her left hand came up out of the water and began to circle her wet nipples making them stand even more erect.

He knew even more now that he should leave; he knew even more that he couldn't. Peering in between her legs, following the movements of her fingers, he realised that he had taken hold of his cock again and it felt harder than it had ever felt before. More than anything he wished that it was Sarah's hand that was wrapped around him. He couldn't even begin to wonder how it would feel to have her pussy lips on him but he knew that's what he would be thinking about as he wanked tonight.

Even as he stood over her, he began to fantasise, dreaming about Sarah standing before him, unbuttoning her dress and letting it fall to the floor. His eyes widened in his mind as the object of his lust stood before him in nothing but a lacy white bra and pair of matching panties.

Sarah would notice the large bulge in his jeans and smile as he commanded her to get on her knees and help him off with his jeans. He sat down in an armchair and she did as instructed, kneeling between his outstretched legs. She looked up at him with lust in her eyes as she reached for, and opened, the button of his jeans. In his fantasy he was not the least bit nervous as she released his huge cock (well, it was his fantasy) and ordered her to suck it.

Running his fingers through her hair, he looked down on her as she took him in her hands, tracing the tip of her tongue along his solid shaft. It throbbed in her hands as she slowly began to give him his first blow job. He moaned in delight, not knowing if she was good or not; knowing only that her warm mouth around his cock felt incredible.

Her wet tongue licked up and down while her soft hand stroked him, stopping only to kiss the pre-cum dripping from his slit. Parting her lips just a little and, before he knew it, swallowing him down her throat. This wasn't the first cock she had ever sucked, he realised, but that didn't matter. He was in heaven.

Unable to control himself, he grabbed her by the hair again and began thrusting up into her eager mouth. He could feel his balls tingling in his dream and he could feel his balls tingling in reality. Opening his eyes in time to see his cum shooting from his cock, he watched in horror and fascination as it landed on Sarah's perfect breasts before running down her wet skin.

Now he did run out the door, his cock swinging between his legs, terrified that he would now most certainly be caught. Sarah, however, didn't open her eyes until she heard the door to her bedroom close behind her step-brother. She had woken up moments before, realising her hand was between her legs and slightly opening her eyes to see him standing over her, tugging at his erect cock, his eyes shut tight. She knew to have said anything would have acknowledged that he had seen her naked body and she wasn't sure if she was more humiliated by that or by the fact that her step-brother's cum was now plastered across her breasts.

Sinking into the cooling water, she shuddered at the thought of how perverted her new family were and wondered what could possibly happen to her next.

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers
12