Sarah's New Friend

Story Info
It is what she wanted, but not like this.
3.8k words
4.2
83.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckyXO
LuckyXO
16 Followers

Sarah is sexy yet shy. Her sensuous body tends be hidden by baggy clothes and her cute face usually points toward the ground. She stands 5'3" with short brown hair weighing 105 lbs. Her breasts are perky and beautiful; the kind of tits other girls are envious of. Though her legs are short they are slender and would wrap well around a mans waist. Her feet are small, but dainty.

It is her second year of college now. After she left high school she was convinced that college would help her to shed her shyness and let another side of her, a more exciting side, show. She knows she has it in her, but has not been able to make the first step. It is just too hard. She goes to parties with her girlfriends where she gets drunk and some guy tries to grope her. That is not what she wants though. She wants something more.

When she reaches her class she sits in her usual seat, taking out her notebook ready to go. Next to her a guy sits down that she hasn't seen in this class before. As he sits down he stares at her, right into her eyes, making her feel very self conscious. Sarah blushes and looks to the floor.

Josh is what most girls desire. He stands 6 feet tall and weighs almost 200lbs, most of which is muscle. All of his muscles are well defined, even his square jaw looks strong. He has deep green eyes that mesmerize any gaze they may catch and they match well with is short dark brown hair. He is still looking at Sarah as her eyes continue to face the floor. She can feel them on her and she hopes that he will just look away; he doesn't though. He bends over to pick up the pen that had fallen off her desk. He catches her eyes on the way up, "I think this belongs to you." He places the pen on her desk and almost too lightly brushes her fingers with his. "I'm Josh. I just transferred into this class."

"Thanks, I'm Sarah." She is so nervous she can't get anything else out. Josh gives her a sympathetic smile as he notices her shyness and continues to initiate the conversation.

"I was wondering if I could copy your notes to help get caught up. Judging by what I see from here you seem to take pretty good notes."

"Yeah, sure that would be fine" Sarah finally manages to look him in the eyes for more than three seconds as she begins to relax. "Why don't we go over to the library after class?" Josh is glad to hear her invitation.

"That would be great." They both turn to face the front as class is about to begin.

Their walk to the library starts out quiet but soon enough the two just can't stop. Sarah is amazed with herself. She feels like Josh has hit a sweet spot that she didn't know she had. He is funny and nice and she hopes she will see him again. As they are saying goodbye she gets her chance. Josh invites her to his apartment on Friday to hang out with him and some friends. Sarah gladly accepts.

It is only Tuesday though and she spends the whole week feeling either so excited she's going to burst or so nervous that she can't imagine actually going. She even thinks of possible excuses she could give him. Her friends won't let her back out though. They bring her to the mall so she can find a brand new outfit for the occasion. Sarah figures that if she is finally going to kick this coy attitude now is the best time. The outfit that she purchases is nothing like the rest of her wardrobe. The skirt is a thin corduroy material that is khaki colored. The sweater is light green and fits tight, showing off her shapely tits. She also gets thong sandals to match the skirt. Yes, it is nothing too wild, but an improvement none the less she reasons with herself.

She is nervous as approaches the door to his apartment. Her friend Karen had decided to come to help ease her nerves. "Don't worry Sar, it'll be alright. You just need to relax."

Josh answers the door and takes a step back to get a good look at Sarah. He looks her up and down, causing Sarah to blush and look at her feet. Karen on the other hand is watching him and sees something hungry in his eyes that make her nervous. "You look incredible Sarah," he says, "Come on in I'll introduce you to everyone." They step inside and are struck by the smell of booze. There are only about 15 other kids there but there's enough alcohol for a lot more.

Sarah did not usually drink too much at parties so that she could keep her head on straight, well mostly to watch out for her friends though. But tonight was different. Between her general shyness and her new crush she drinks to calm her nerves, which ends up being a lot. As she sits and talks with Josh she can hardly listen to him. She keeps checking him out, finding herself getting hot, wanting him. She crosses her legs as she feels her pussy begin to heat up. She knows it is the alcohol that is heating up her blood so much. She begins to feel so aroused that she wants to rip his cock out of his pants right now and suck and fuck him all night. But she won't. She won't, she must keep in control, and besides, she just met this guy. Sarah knows much better than to give it up that easily. In the back of her mind though what she really wants is still there. She refuses to think of it though and begins to concentrate on Josh instead.

He shows Sarah around his apartment and ends up at his bedroom. She walks in and looks around, taking him in. Josh is standing at the doorway, watching her. Her nipples can be seen through her sweater and they are at full attention. Her ass looks tight and round in the skirt and he wants to go over there and slap it as hard as he can. He walks over to Sarah who has just sat down at the edge of his bed. He sits close to her and puts his hand on her thigh just under her skirt. She looks at him and blushes. Her body is tight with excitement and her mind is racing. She wants him to take her in the worst ways. She wants him to… She still won't think it.

Josh bends in to kiss her and she draws away. Her pussy is throbbing and she is about to go over the edge. She knows she has to get out of there. "I'm sorry Josh. I have to go. I forgot I have to get up early tomorrow." She is out the door before allowing him to answer.

Sarah tells Karen she is leaving and runs out. She can't be bothered. She just needs to get herself off. She goes back to her dorm and gets into the shower. The hot water feels incredible against her super sensitive skin. She slips her fingers into her pussy and her knees immediately begin to buckle. She can hardly contain herself as she tweezes a nipple between her fingers. Water and soap run off her body as she finger fucks herself harder and harder, circling her clit with her thumb. She thinks all those dirty perverted thoughts and her climax is coming. It's going to be hard. Her pussy tightens over her finger and she collapses in the shower, breathing hard. Her juices run off her, mixing in the water. She has never felt such relief.

She sees Josh in class the following Monday. She begins to apologize for running out on him but he cuts her off. To her surprise he is the one who is sorry. He was moving too fast for her and he didn't mean to upset her. Sarah accepts the apology. Josh said he would come by her dorm later and they would go to dinner.

It is about two hours before Josh is supposed to pick her up. Sarah is feeling horny again and needs some relief. A couple of weeks ago she was on the internet where she found people who felt like her. People who had the same dirty thoughts and wants that she is too ashamed to speak of. Sitting at her desk she begins to feel herself, ready to get off. She doesn't hear the door opening behind her as Josh slowly peaks his head in. He is coming early to surprise her. It was to his surprise though to see his goody girl fingering her pussy and looking like the dirty slut she really is. So much for taking it slow he thinks. He glances up at the computer to read what she haa been typing. "Yes sir, I am am your slut" "I will do whatever you want" "The rope is getting tight" Josh can't believe it. He knows what he must do.

He creeps up behind her and grabs her breast roughly. She looks up at him not even realizing at first what was going on. "Wha… What are you doing here? You can't just sneak in here like that! What's wrong with you?"

"Calm down Sarah." His tone was calm and deep. He reaches out and caresses her shoulder. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about, you looked good doing that. Really good." Sarah looks down and sees the huge bulge in his pants. He sees her face, "You like that. I bet a slut like you would love some cock. Now, that I realize what it is you want I think I'm going to have to give it to you."

But this wasn't what she wanted. She wants this with someone special, not someone she has known for ten days. She moves back as he edges toward her. "Just get out Josh. This isn't right and I want you to leave." He steps back, but only to lock her door.

"Ssshhh. It'll be ok. All you have to do is everything I say and nothing bad will happen. If you decide not to listen to me I will publicly humiliate you and show everyone what a slut you are." Sarah feels tears begin to well inside her. There is nothing she can do. She must obey him.

"Ok, what do you want?

"Sir, I would like to be called Sir from now on."

"What would you like me to do, Sir" She feels dirty and ashamed from the words that are coming out of her mouth. She keeps hoping she will wake up any second.

"I want your little mouth on my cock. Take down my pants and suck me off." She immediately obeys, not wanting to risk anything. She pulls down his boxers and his throbbing cock pops out. It is larger than she thought. It looks good. Despite her feelings of depravity and perversion she actually begins to feel that familiar warmth between her legs. "Lets go slut, suck that cock" Sarah takes his pulsing head into her mouth and coats her warm spit with it. She works her mouth down his long shaft, gripping the base. Her lips are tight around him and her tongue runs along his shaft as she sucks. Josh is moaning and grunting from this spectacular blow job. She gets into a rhythm sucking his cock deep and slow, taking him farther down her throat with each suck until all 7" disappear. She feels his cock growing and getting bigger and she realizes he is about to come. She speeds up her sucking, her spit is everywhere as she devours his cock with a hunger she never knew she had. Josh moans loudly when his load explodes in her mouth and slides down her throat. She loves the taste of his come and drinks every drop, even cleaning him off when he is done. "Very good slut, but I think we'll have to work on it a little. There is plenty of time. We will go to the library after class to tomorrow and I will show you just how much of a slut you are."

"Yes, sir." Josh walks out of the room. They both forget about dinner. Sarah feels repulsed and intrigued at the same time. Weren't these her fantasies? The thought of being controlled by a man always drove her wild. She just wanted to be someone's sex toy, a pussy to have whenever it is desired. So then why is she upset? Why does she feel so ashamed? This wasn't the way she wanted it to happen; it was just supposed to be a game. This was real. Sarah tossed and turned all night imaging what was to happen at the library tomorrow. Her imagination went wild as feelings of anxiety, fear, and dirty sex ran through her.

Josh sits beside her the next day in class, "Remember what I said. The library." Some of his nice boy charm is gone now as this power is beginning to take him over.

"Yes, sir." Sarah is just as flustered as the night before. The class is long and torturous as she awaits her commands from Josh. She is getting so turned on she has to catch her breath. They walk into the library just as they had the first time. They go upstairs to one of the study rooms. The silence is concrete as Josh sits across from Sarah into deep chairs. There are only a couple of people in the room studying. Josh opens his back pack and discretely takes out a dildo. Sarah's mouth drops as she cannot believe what he wants her to do. He nods his head and passes it to her. It is a good thing she wore a skirt today.

She pushes her panties to the side, her clean shaven pussy lips glisten as she is soaked in her juices despite herself. As the dildo penetrates her pussy she feels ashamed and embarrassed. Surely someone is going to notice. She feels humiliated already. But still, the hard dildo in her aching pussy brings relief. Josh sees it in her face and smiles. He points to her legs, motioning for her to spread them. Sarah looks around still hardly believing it is all happening. She spreads her legs giving Josh a show. The end of the dildo sticks out of her pussy while it opens her wide. He nods her on and she knows what he wants. She begins to fuck herself with the dildo. She wants to moan aloud so bad but can't, it only drives her crazy even more and she can already feel herself close to coming. Josh watches her as she continues, loving the humiliation. Her pussy shines with her juices. The pink flesh looks soft as he thinks about burying his own cock into her so hard she screams for days.

She is staring at him now, into those green eyes. She doesn't know where else to look as she is about to come. She pumps herself faster with the dildo, arching her back and almost forgetting she is in the library. Her body convulses as her orgasm rips through her. Her juices drip from her pussy and onto her thigh as she removes the dildo. She is finally coming back to reality and taking a look around when she sees a girl in the corner staring at her. She has been caught. Shame runs through her as her body becomes hot with embarrassment. Josh looks over and sees the girl as she looks away a quickly. A smile grows on his face. He leans forward to whisper to her, "Go wait for me by the elevator slut."

She leaves obediently. She doesn't like the look on his face. It makes her body break out in goose bumps. When he returns to her the smile is even bigger. "I have arranged a little get together for this weekend. I will drop off clothes for you to wear tomorrow night. I want you show up dressed. I want everyone to see you all dressed up." When the elevator reaches the bottom floor he walks out without looking at her. She really has become his slut. Nothing more.

Her anticipation of the weekend is not as bad as the first. She is beginning to accept her new role as slut. Part of her is just giving up although the feeling of being used is still strong. She doesn't look at the clothes he had dropped off until the night she is supposed to go. As she empties the bag she cannot believe she has to wear it in public. There is a blue and green pleated skirt, like the ones at private schools, with knee high socks and a white blouse. There are even instructions for her hair. He is publicly humiliating her anyway. She knows she must do it though and gets dressed. Her hair is separated into pig-tales; the outfit makes her look so young. This made her original daring outfit for the party pale in comparison.

As she walks to her car she can hear the whispers and feels the eyes on her. Her whole body is blushing and her heart is pounding. The skirt hardly covers her as. She knows she is putting on a show. Her arousal is also beginning from anticipation of the night to come. She tries to push it out of her mind and hurries to her car.

She knocks on his door and he answers promptly. "You obeyed me well slut, come in." He takes her hand leading her in. The apartment looks different now that it is empty. It takes her a minute to notice the person sitting on the couch at the back of the living room. It is the girl from the study room. Sarah's heart drops. Is he going to make me? I have never. I can't possibly. Her mind goes over this again and again; she is so shocked she doesn't know what to think. "Come here Kelly. Meet Sarah." Kelly gets up and comes over. This is the first time Sarah gets a good look at her and realizes she is a very attractive girl. Her tits are much larger than her own but she is very curvy and thin. It could be worse she thinks to herself.

"Hi Sarah. I'm sorry but I just couldn't help it. After I saw what you did in the library I had to get a piece. Josh says that you could be my slut too. Well, for two hundred dollars anyway." Sarah can't believe he is making money off of her. Now she is really nothing, an object, just something to be pimped and used." Josh looks at her.

"You do what she wants slut, or else I will punish you. Go ahead Kelly, she is yours." Josh sits on the couch ready to take in the view.

Kelly doesn't waste anytime. She moves close to Sarah and pushes her hand against her crotch, squeezing it. "Have you ever tasted another girl slut?"

"No." Sarah really hadn't and she doesn't think she really wants to. Kelly proceeds to unbutton part of Sarah's blouse. She pinches Sarah's nipples, making them erect. Kelly puts her mouth on one and nibbles lightly with her teeth as she tweezes the other nipple a little harder than Sarah would like. Despite the pain she is getting hot. She is beginning to realize how much of a slut she really is. Kelly pulls back and then lifts her skirt exposing her pantiless pussy. There is only a small neat patch of hair just above her lips. Sarah can't believe how good it looks. She surprises herself greatly to find that she wants this pussy so bad. Maybe it is just the fact that she is so sexually charged she wants to burst. It isn't just Kelly though. It is feeling Josh's eyes on her. Him getting off from her getting off. She looks back at him. He has taken his cock out of his pants and is stroking himself.

"Quit looking at me. Pay attention to the pussy in your face slut." Sarah looks back at Kelly and gets to her knees. She takes a deep breath. She runs her tongue lightly over Kelly's swollen pussy lips. She can feel the heat and smell her juices. It is all intoxicating and she begins to feel light headed. She puts her hands on Kelly's hips and pushes her tongue into Kelly's pussy, sucking in all of her that she can. She teases her clit and Sarah can feel Kelly's knees begin to go. She inserts a finger deep into Kelly's pussy as she continues eating her. Sarah can't get enough. Her pussy is amazing; pink, tight, and juicy. Sarah begins to touch herself but Josh immediately yells for her to stop. "I didn't say you could come slut. Just keep eating. Just make Kelly come. That is your only concern." These words reminded Sarah of the object she was; of the prostitute he made her. She continued to lick Kelly though. Pushing her tongue as deep as she could. Loosing herself in it all; the shame, the sex, the perversion. Kelly's hips are pushing her pussy into Sarah's face covering it with her juices. Kelly lets out a low, but powerful moan as she comes on Sarah's face. Sarah can feel the bath of her juices drip down her face and a second later, finishing Kelly off, she feels something else strike her face. It was Josh. He was standing at her side jerking is hot cum onto her face and open chest. She is now covered in Kelly and Josh.

She cannot believe what she has just done. She is so horny; she finds she likes being covered in cum and wants more. This is too much for her and she needs to get off; she must get off. Her pussy is throbbing, aching. She abandons Kelly and Josh. She falls with her back to the floor and furiously begins pumping her fingers into her pussy. Everything around her goes blurry. Her moans are loud and out of control. Her orgasm comes quickly. Her hips buck on the floor. Kelly and Josh are standing over her; watching her. This is a bonus for Kelly. "Well, thank you Josh. It was well worth the money."

"No problem. Just give me a call if you ever want to see slut again."

"Sure thing." Kelly leaves with no goodbye to Sarah. She finds that this hurts her a little. It is just a further remind her that she is nothing. She is just a slut.

LuckyXO
LuckyXO
16 Followers
12