Sarah's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
njdom
njdom
5 Followers

I start us up again; we get to my floor and head down the hall to my room. A woman wearing just bra, panties and heels stands by the door with a big grin as we approach. She's not even one of the giggling girls from the lobby. "I'm Leslie and my friends Jessica and Valerie told me there was a party here," she says. "The more the merrier, Leslie. I'm Sarah." You reach out to shake her hand and we all notice that it is dripping with cum. You've been touching your cunt, reveling in the wonderful load of jizz that continues to stream out of your hole. Leslie takes your hand and brings it to her mouth. "Delighted," she says and proceeds to lick up and swallow all the cum on your hand.

I open the door and we all pour in.

When I come out of the bathroom, the party is already in full swing. I was gone for less than five minutes and this is what I see when I return: You are on your back on the bed, three hunky black men are kneeling by your head and you are sucking one of their cocks as the other two jack off. Leslie has her mouth on your pussy, eating you, and presumably getting a good dose of the cum that fills you like the jelly in a doughnut. One guy is behind Leslie, fucking her hard, in her cunt I assume, but I can't really tell. The other two guys, including the massive cummer are sitting down just watching it all.

To Be Continued

njdom
njdom
5 Followers
12