Sarah's Quest Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah continues her sexual explorations.
3.2k words
24.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah is a wife and a mother of two. She has begun her search to clarify her sexual identity. In Part One, Sarah tested the waters looking at Internet adult forums and participating in cyber sex. Now she is ready to move forward with new experiences.

=================================

The next day I decided to raise the bar. I didn't want to participate in more cybersex. There is a small incremental step between porn videos and cybersex. I craved real human flesh. I read Fetish posts, a few orgy stories, sexual role playing, and even "BDSM Talk" on Literotica. By then, I had a pretty good idea what was out there.

It was during Monday Night Football when I asked Ted to watch the kids while I was out with the girls. He mumbled, "Have a nice time," and I was out the door. I drove ten miles out of town to what people said was a sports bar. It was time to see if a 37 year old mother of two was still attractive enough to get a man's attention. The bar was busy with young professionals and most of the guys and gals were glued to the TV. Everyone was ten or more years younger than I. The game was in the second quarter when I found a seat next to a nicely dressed man about my age at the bar. We said "Hi" and I ordered a scotch and water, no ice. He didn't say much and to be honest, it was so noisy that having a conversation was out of the question. It quieted down at half time. By then I was on my third drink and Jason, the man who I was sitting with, bought a round for both of us. I learned he was a recently divorced dad of three, two girls and a boy. He was on a business trip and stopped in the sports bar for the game and company. He said it wasn't that exciting watching a football game alone at the hotel. By then, I was a little light headed and told him far too much about myself including my insecurities. Jason was a good listener and empathized with my situation. He held my hand and said that I was a beautiful woman and any man would be lucky to have me.

When the second half started, he said the noise was too much and asked if I'd like to join him for a nightcap. I followed him to his hotel only 5 minutes away. By then it was pretty obvious what he had in mind and I guess in mine as well. His hotel room had clothes scattered about and he apologized for the mess. He tried to pick up stuff to make it look a little more presentable, then poured us a glass of whisky from a flask in his suitcase. I hate whisky but took it to be polite. We started talking about our sex lives but I have no idea how the subject came up. It might have been a comment he made about not having sex with a woman in six months. He turned on the TV and dialed up a movie while I sipped my drink. It was no surprise he had chosen porn. I was a little drunk but definitely horny. Jason was no different. More than watching two people fucking on the screen, it was the sounds that turned me on. The woman squealing and the man grunting got me into a frenzy. By the time Jason's pants hit the floor, I was nude on the bed ready for a much needed release.

Our foreplay wasn't anything special. He sucked my nipples and rubbed my pussy. I gave him a short blowjob. The moisture in my pussy had built to a point it tricked down toward my ass when Jason was ready to enter me. He was polite about it as his hard thick penis approached my vagina saying how my breasts were exquisite and I had the face of an angel. A girl needs to hear that. I responded by spreading my legs further apart as if to say, "Engulf me with that stiff shaft. I want you inside me." He read my mind slipping his well-endowed cock deep inside me. Oh, what a beautiful sensation! His motion was slow and deliberate. I needed it a little rougher so I whispered ... "Harder, Jason, harder!" He responded by fucked me with athletic energy. At that I took the bull by the horns, so to speak, and decided to try out a few tricks from Cosmopolitan. He was a willing partner. For a half hour I took the lead and we fucked in a bunch of the positions suggested by the article with both of us enjoying the moment. I reached two orgasms and Jason gave out a groan that could only mean one thing ... he was exploding with repeated spasms. His cum was gushing into my cunt in a way I had never seen or felt. God, this felt great!

Afterward, I went to the bathroom to clean up, then dressed and began to leave. He said, "Sarah, you are a wonderful woman. Don't change a thing. My ex never allowed me to try the things we did tonight. You are my fantasy lover come true."

I said, "Ditto," and added, "The point is, Jason, we needed each other tonight. Thanks, I loved your company." I drove home around one or one thirty that morning. Clearly, I was still sexy enough for men to want me so it was time to move on from this first encounter with added confidence.

Now, I wanted to find a younger guy and someone that had different ideas from mainstream sex ... like meeting a guy with a fetish. After some browsing on the Internet, I met a man that liked to role play and he wanted a woman who would dress up like a whore and service him. He was only 28. He liked the fact that I was older than him. It happened that he lived only 50 miles from me so we arranged to met at a motel half way. I found the trashiest clothes I owned and put on fuck heals and fishnet stockings. I told him fuck me like a whore and do what he wanted with me. Obviously we were on the same page! He obliged. We screwed in four different positions keeping my fishnet on but the fullness of my boobs were exposed and anxious for his attention. The fishnet had a slit at my pussy so he had easy access whenever his cock was ready to be satisfied. Toward the end after he had already ejaculated twice, he asked me how I felt about anal. I couldn't believe he could still get hard enough to go another round. I explained that all prostitutes don't allow anal and I was one of them. However, then I said, "Be gentle. This is my first time." So he ripped open my stockings, lubed his prick and my ass and slide into me like a hot knife into butter. I was so surprised at how good it felt. While he banged into me, I played with my clit and our finale was spectacular! He spurted his cum deep into my bowels with his third load and I actually squirted with a thundering climax. "This is what I had been looking for!" I thought. To make the role play seemed more real, the young stranger dropped a C-note on the bed and said, "You're a great fuck bitch." and left. We never exchanged names and I never heard from him again. I cleaned up and drove home in a daze.

It would seem that this was all I needed. Honestly, I figured role playing was about as adventurous as I could tolerate. During the following weeks, I played the role of soccer mom and the good wife. We did some family things like going to a circus and checked out the museum at the nearby university. After awhile, boredom set in and I got the itch again to browse Literotica and that got me excited to try something new. As my excitement grew, I looked at porn movies on the Internet and realized I hadn't had many of the sexual experiences I saw in the porn films. A gal online sent me a link to a swingers site. I checked it out and there were "parties" in many locations throughout the country. One was in my state and I sent an e-mail to the host to ask about it. They replied with the details indicating they were "all inclusive" meaning both couples and singles were welcome. It also meant this was a multi-racial club. The location was a private home in a small town four hours away by car. I made reservations by filling out a short form asking for gender, race, age and so on. I dressed in casual soccer mom clothes and checked into a nearby hotel mid afternoon. The party wasn't until 8:00 PM so I shopped at the mall for a couple of hours. After dinner I asked the hotel clerk for directions and showed up at the door as nervous as hell. A woman opened the door. She asked for my name and a security code they had given me online.

"Welcome, Sarah," she said with a friendly smile. "Everyone's at the bar. Introduce yourself." People were drinking wine and mixed drinks with soft music playing in the background so I asked for a gin and tonic and started introducing myself to both the men and women. There were about a dozen people mostly in their forties and fifties. We all looked pretty much like a group at a PTA meeting except the women were dressed seductively showing more cleavage and thigh than might be expected at the PTA. Yet none of the women appeared to be what you would call slutty. They all seemed to know each other so I felt uncomfortable being a newcomer ... and I was younger. People wanted to know my name and what I did in life but never really pressed for personal information. There was one lady with huge voluptuous breasts that was having lots of fun joking around with a group of men. My ample boobs looked small compared to hers. She was probably the sexiest woman in the crowd and must have been very pretty twenty years ago.

The house had a large living room and a rec room downstairs. There were bedrooms upstairs and on the main floor. After awhile, people stopped mingling and began pairing up. I had no idea who came to the party with whom. You would see a couple going upstairs then later that evening the same woman went upstairs with another man. Once I saw two men escort the woman with big boobs into a main floor bedroom. That is what I wanted but no one actually asked me to accompany them. I wondered if I was expected to take the initiative. Not being escorted to a bedroom could have been because I was an unknown quantity or I was dressed too conservatively for the occasion. I was doubting myself again. Two stiff drinks fortified my confidence and I was ready to approach a man. He was a black man wearing clothes that were probably bought in the seventies. I started the conversation by asking, "Are you here with someone?"

"Yes, I'm here with my wife. She's upstairs with Jake and I'm trying to catch my breath after being with that acrobatic lady, Tammy. She's a tiger in bed. You know her?"

"No, not really. This is my first time here," I told him.

Then he said, "Would you like to dance?"

"Sure," and soon his hands were all over me. After a short "waltz" he led me downstairs to the rec room and immediately got down to business by removing my clothes. I was so worked up by the ambiance at the party, I didn't need much in the way of foreplay. I sucked his massive dick for a few minutes until he was good and hard. We started fucking on the pool table. Believe me, that was better than playing billiards. First I sat on the table facing him with my legs wide apart as he plowed his fat dick inside me. His rapid strokes gave me a tingly feeling all over and my wetness helped let his monster cock slide easily in and out. He turned me over with my feet on the floor and my tits resting on the pool table. He helped himself to my swollen snatch from behind grunting and groaning the whole time. His strong arms turned me back around facing him then pulling my arms around his neck. Quickly he picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist as he eagerly plunged his greedy rod into me again. I expected him to explode but he came without much of a flourish. Apparently, the tiger Tammy had worn him out. I enjoyed each time he penetrated me although I came only once. It was the first time I had a black cock inside me and it was amazing. I got dressed and thanked the guy for a good time. We went back upstairs.

The sex in the rec room had me aroused more than ever. I could feel my nipples harden against my bra anticipating a man's lips sucking at them. There were only two men and a woman left at the bar. As I sipped another drink, I got chatting with the guys wondering if everyone had left. They chuckled and said, no, everyone was busy upstairs. I got up enough nerve to ask them something about protocol. "Do they normally allow threesomes here?" They said it happens but most of the ladies aren't ready for that. Judy, the lady with the hooters does it but not many others. They asked me if I would like to join them in an upstairs bedroom. I pretended to be unsure and finally said, "It might be fun but please be gentle with me. This is my first time swinging and I've never been with two men."

We introduced ourselves while heading upstairs to an unoccupied bedroom. The men, Brad and Tyler, led me toward a nice quiet room with a king size bed. I was undressed for a second time that night. Tyler kissed my lips while Brad got down to his Jockey shorts. I could see his hard-on bulging from his shorts as Tyler eased me onto the bed fondling my tits. After watching his buddy sucking on my erect nipples, Brad removed his Jockey's and joined us in bed. Moving up to the head of the bed Brad presented his pulsing erection to my mouth and I engulfed it on queue. Tyler stripped down and found my waiting honey pot, taking no time to thrust himself into me. I was sucking one guy while the other rammed into me giving me a strange feeling of being in a dream. Two men couldn't have been more different. Brad had a long but thin penis while Tyler was short but thick. They switched positions from time to time giving me a taste of each man. I had no trouble taking Tyler all the way into my mouth but deep throating Brad was too much for me, especially since he had a large swollen head at the end of his prick. After seeing these things in adult films, this was a fantasy being played out! The two men were pretty much in charge doing whatever that appealed to them. I was getting a good fucking by different cocks and in different ways. What do they say? "Variety is the spice of life." This went on until one of them suggested we try DP. I just nodded, OK. It was something I had never done but wanted to try after reading a few women's comments on the Lit. They suggested every woman should try it at least once. I was on top of Tyler getting pussy fucked while Brad moved behind me. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and spit some saliva in my ass hole. The guy seemed to know what he was doing as he worked a couple of fingers into me until my anal ring relaxed. Entering slowly from behind, I could feel him fill my bottom with his hard heat. They worked themselves into a frenzy thrusting at my holes. All three of us soon became drenched with sweaty steamy bodies. The slurping sounds of sex as well as the animal-like grunts of the men, me moaning and the smell of body fluids forced me to lose all pretense of being a proper lady. When reaching a powerful orgasm, I let out a scream that, frankly, scared the hell out of me. I was finally getting the sexual adventure and satisfaction I had sought.

This continued for another ten minutes, maybe less, but it is hard to say when you are being impaled by two lustful men. When the guys finally exploded, they let loose with a massive amount of man juice. I had gotten a full service fucking, a double orgasm and some much needed attention for myself. I showed my gratitude embracing each of them as they were ready to leave the room. They returned a hug, then showed me into the bathroom. I took my time there regaining a little composure and cleaning my private places. The mirror showed a happy lady with a very red face Finally I left the bathroom only to see another couple on the bed already in the thick of passion. I stood there enjoying the moment until the man looked over and asked if I'd like to join them. I almost agreed but it was getting late. A threesome with a man and another woman would have to wait.

Brad stopped me at the door as I was leaving and said I was the sexiest woman at the party and that as a hobby he occasionally made videos for adult Internet sites. He said he has videoed a few of the girls at work and he would be honored if I was in one of them. I said, no, but he gave me his business card saying to contact him if I changed my mind. The card read, Brad Forsythe, CEO, and it was at the largest corporation in town. Surprise!

I left the party far more satisfied than I had imagined but with my head spinning with questions. Had I gone too far with this? Was I cascading down a slippery slope? Was this an obsession? Shouldn't I be feeling guilty? How far do I go before calling it quits?

I was back at the motel around midnight. OK, I felt a little slutty but it comes with the territory. Still, can a woman become addicted to sexual adventures and lose all sense of reason? When I undressed for bed, my panties were soaking wet with a mixture of juices that still oozed from between my legs. There was something almost obscene but stimulating about that.

On the way home the next morning, I had a lot of thinking to do. My thinking alternated between craving more sex and becoming the good wife. It was just before noon when arriving home and I had some explaining to do but it all worked out. No one expected I had been on an exploration of sexual awaking. Now, what would be next or should there even be a "next"?

(Part Three coming soon)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Becky's Lips Professor grows intimate with an irresistible student.in Lesbian Sex
Loving Amanda An older woman provides lessons in love.in Lesbian Sex
Skinny Dipping 3 MILFs go skinny dipping and 7 guys plus one son finds them.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Friends Ch. 01 Best friends experiencing there first sex with each other.in First Time
Made to date A girl is forced to date a female classmate.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories