Sarah's Ride Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah meets her neighbour while out for a jog.
1.3k words
3.84
37.2k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple days later I was out for a jog around my neighbourhood. I was in little running shorts and s sports bra, it was a hot sunny day. I had developed little beads of sweat, He waved me over so I crossed the quiet street, he was standing by a car talking to a friend. not too much, but enough to make my skin glisten in the bright sun. As I turned on to my street I could see 'the man' from a couple nights ago.

'The man' I didn't even know his name, and yet he already got to know every inch of me. The friend was the same size as 'the guy', he had neat short brown hair and looked to be of similar age as my friend.

"We were just talking about you." The guy I 'knew' said.

He introduced me to his friend, even though he also didn't know my name. He went on to tell me about his friend.

"So are you free this lovely afternoon?" My neighbour asked.

I said I was, but needed to shower. The two guys said they would just wait out front and I could meet them when I was ready. I went into my house, showered, and put on some other clothes. I found a black skirt and plain white t shirt. I wasn't about to dress up for these guys, I mean we were only going to hang out for a couple minutes anyways. My neighbour probably thought he needed to pretend to be interested in me so I didn't get all emotional about the other night.

When I was ready I went outside and there they were, standing as though they hadn't moved, just waiting for me like they said they would.

"Hey! took you long enough." My neighbour joked, "ready now?"

I said I was, the two men told me to follow them and we went up to my 'friends' apartment. We sat down on the couch in the mans living room. The two guys sat on either side of me, the one guy offered me a drink.

"Water this time." I said, remembering how the wine made the other night a little too crazy.

The other guy requested a beer and the man went to the kitchen and returned with two beers and my water. He handed me the glass and I chugged it down, the men sipped at their beers. I put the glass down.

"You want another?" My neighbour asked "or maybe something different?" he said.

"Sure." I said. "Surprise me!" I added.

He came back holding a beer, he handed it to me, and apologized for not having anything fancier. I told him this was great. I sipped at the beer making sure to pace myself for once. I tried not to finish before the men. When we all did finish the guy said:

"Another round?" We agreed and he went to get more beers.

Well he was gone his friend leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I got rock hard when Dan told me about the you two the other night." Oh my god he knew? Dan was a gossip (and I finally knew his name, Dan was a nice name I thought).

Dan returned with three beers. We three sipped at them, with a little more pace this time. God I was a lightweight, two beers later and I was already feeling it. We three laughed and chatted.

Not even asking this time Dan got up and returned with three more brews. I drank mine despite already feeling the first two. After finishing the third I was feeling really good. Man it was such a hot day, and it seemed even hotter in this apartment. Dan explained the AC had broke in the building and the super had yet to fix it. Under my shirt I had a sports bra, I figured the guys had already seen me in one, and asked if they minded me removing my shirt to cool down. Obviously they didn't. Dan joked that I was welcome to remove my skirt too.

Dan got up to get us more beers, and when he came back he also turned on some music. I sipped at my 4th beer, when Dan's friend asked me if I wanted to dance. Not necessarily with some random old man I thought, but I did really like to dance so I agreed. We both stood up and he led me to an open spot of floor.

We moved together to the rhythm to the music, the boys my age could not dance like him. We started out dancing fairly innocently, but song after song his body moved closer to mine, after awhile he was all out grinding on me.

An upbeat dance song played next, the man rubbed himself on me hard to this fast beat, he was basically humping me now, but I was too drunk to give it a second thought. I could feel his cock getting hard through his pants as he pressed it against me, I was also getting pretty warm down there too.

He continued to grind on me, growing even harder, his hands were squeezing my butt too now. He had lifted my skirt and wrapped his hands around my backside, displaying me to Dan. Dan was just sitting on the couch taking in this scene, and now starring at my white pantie covered butt.

"You two seem to be having fun." Dan said, "mind if I join?" he asked as he stood up and moved towards us.

His friend released the grip on my cheeks and Dan moved up behind me. The men sandwiched me pressing themselves real tight while bouncing to the music. This got me real hot, two tents poking into me felt awesome. I didn't stop to realize how slutty I was being right now.

Dan's friend moved a bit away from me as he danced and took my hand. He guided my it to his crotch, I undid his belt and pulled the waist of his pants down. Now his boxers were now the only thing shielding my eyes from his bulge. I rubbed on him and he moaned, I could feel he was really hard through his shorts.

By now Dan was the only one still 'dancing'. I reached into the man in front of me's shorts and pulled out a thick 9'. It wasn't as big as I remembered Dan's being but 9' is no joke. I stroked on his throbbing shaft. Dan noticed this, and guided my other hand to his crotch. Before I knew what has happening I was jerking off these two old men in the middle of Dan's apartment.

I continued to grip these two throbbing shafts as they started to spit precum on my tummy. They shot more precum than my boyfriend did when he climaxed. I kept jerking them seeing how much precum they would give me. Both men had thrown their heads back, I could tell they were really enjoying my hands. I jerked the big cocks so hard I thought my arms would fall off, it was a good thing that I was in such good shape. Both men started moaning loudly and Dan ordered me to get on my knees.

I seamlessly knelt between the two men never stopping stroking or changing my speedy pace. I looked up at Dan, he said he was real close, his friend echoed this. They both grabbed for their dicks and stroked them with their strong hands. Next thing I knew Dan was spurting hot strings on my cheeks. I turned toward him and he continued to paint my face.

When he was done I cleared my eyes and opened them just to hear his friend moan loudly. I turned to look up at him almost at the exact moment he started to explode. He fired hot sticky streamers all over my face. I was quite the mess. After he shot his final ropes, I looked up at him and waved.

"Hi, my name's Sarah, nice to meet you."

"Hi Sarah, I'm Kevin, and believe me the pleasure was all mine." he replied.