Sarah's Rude Awakening

Story Info
Girl loses her virginity.
1.9k words
3.88
228k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotDraft
HotDraft
42 Followers

I guess I'm still confused about my first experience with a man. There are still a lot of questions in my mind. Did I lose my virginity? Was it rape? Did I enjoy it? I've played it over and over in my head. Again and again, often changing minor details to avoid the pain or fantasize about the pleasure. You see it happened so quickly, so unexpectedly. In fact, I was half asleep when it started.

I was 18 years old and completely inexperienced when it came to sex, and for that matter, in just about every other area of adult life. My mother raised me on her own; my father divorced her and disappeared when I was quite young. She was a good mother, though I had to be somewhat independent and spent a lot of time on my own at home because she worked 2 jobs to keep us in a decent apartment. She dated a number of men after my father, usually bringing them home on weekends and the occasional overnighter but never shacked up with any of them. She always said we were better off on our own. Her boyfriends didn't really bother me. After all, they usually left early in the morning after spending a noisy night in my mother's bed. I knew enough about sex that I understood my mother had needs, and at times they seemed considerable. She usually appeared refreshed after a night of fucking her ass off while the boy friends were sometimes worse for wear.

My sex drive was just beginning to kick in around this time. I guess you could call me a late bloomer. It was only in the past year that my body had finally developed into its womanly form. I was about 5' 4" tall and weighed 115 pounds. My 36c breasts were perky and I could fit into a tight pair of 24" jeans. I had long dark hair to the center of my back. My skin was milky white. As the "new Sarah" developed (that's me), the boys at school started to roam my body with their eyes and hit on me at my locker, something that had never occurred in the past. Perhaps this is why I started to fantasize about who my first boy would be? Would it be somebody from my classes or somebody I had yet to meet. I would stay up late on a Friday night, when my mother was out on the town, and watch the more adult oriented movies on TV. Nothing explicit mind you, but some very hot love scenes that got my juices flowing. I started to explore my own body and was just learning what felt good.

It happened on a Saturday morning. I had stayed up late the night before watching a hot coming of age movie that had me playing with clit half way through. When it was over I undressed and went to bed. My mother and boy friend arrived home shortly after. I heard them go into her bedroom and shut the door. It was a hot night and I had left my door open to get some of the cross breezes flowing through the house. It had occurred to me that I was completely naked, laying on top of my bed covers, for anyone passing by my door to see. But I had done it before (my mother and I were always around the house either completely undressed on in our underwear) and nothing had come of it. Besides, I had known my mother's boyfriend for about a year now and he seemed like a decent guy. He had probably started going out with my mother about the time my body started to blossom. I had noticed him glancing at me over the breakfast table a couple of times recently but didn't pay much attention. He was a handsome black man and well built like an athlete. My mother knew how to pick them.

I think it was about 7 am when I heard my mother go out. The door slammed and I heard her car leave the driveway. I was still dead tired and dosed off again, never giving a second thought about the boyfriend still being in the house with me. The next thing I realized there was something or someone tugging on my hair. I wasn't sure whether I was dreaming or awake. As it started to hurt more, I opened my eyes and saw my mother's boyfriend with one knee on the bed beside my bare shoulder. He was completely naked. I tried to comprehend what was going on, and started to fumble for the words to question him when he said in a stern tone "Just be quiet". His thick semi-erect cock was positioned right in front my face and when I tried to open my mouth to protest he shoved it between my lips, still yanking on my hair, he said "take it and don't bite or I'll pull your hair out." I couldn't believe what was happening. He forced my head toward his body as he pushed his cock deeper inside my mouth. I could feel it stiffen and grow in my mouth, touching the back of my throat. As he pulled it out slowly my eyes couldn't believe the size, it must have been 8 inches long and it stretch my mouth just about as wide as it could go. In seconds his cock was fully erect and he started to fuck my face.

I couldn't move. He had me on my side with one of his huge legs draped over my upper body. All I could do was kick my legs and twist my hips in a useless attempt to pry myself away. His cock continued to pump my mouth, deep into my throat, almost to the point where I thought I would choke, then he pulled the throbbing head back to my lips before driving it back into me. His huge balls were slapping my chin with each thrust. I started to notice his movements. He would quicken his pace, moving his cock in and out of my mouth faster and faster. His head would drop back and expression of pain and pleasure came over his face. Then he would suddenly stop for a moment, freezing my head in place and gasping for breath. He repeated this several times then his cock began to thrust fast again, my mind started to spin as he was now pounding my face like pile driver, his cock was ramming so deep into my throat I thought I would pass out. His breath quickened and became vocal as his enraged organ rammed me. Then suddenly he froze. As he started to pull back I felt warm drop of his cum squirt from the head of his cock. It was only a drop but it was my first taste. I expected him to fill my mouth in the next second but he didn't. He gasped for air not moving a muscle for several seconds. He didn't want to cum yet. Apparently he wasn't finished with me.

He pulled it out of my mouth slowly. It was glistening with the saliva from my well-worked mouth. As this cock retreated past my lips, I gasped for a long awaited breath. I thought, finally, he was done with me!? I was wrong. Pressing my head down into my pillow, he slid his leg the rest of the way over me, sliding the other leg own the opposite side of my exposed body. He was straddling me on all fours. His hands were pressing down on my outstretched arms.

My mind started to race again, visions of his intentions flashed across my mind, oh god, he's going to fuck me now. Fear seized me and I blurted out "what are you going to do?!" My body was trembling "Let me go now...I'm begging you. Please don't..." He interrupted me. "Don't talk," he said, "just do as I tell you". He release one of his hand and slid it under my hips. Pulling me up, he said, "Raise you knees". I had no choice. He still had my shoulders pinned to the bed as I raised my lower body upwards, my knees now under me, my butt was fully exposed to him.

I managed to turn my head to the side, to my shock and horror I could suddenly see myself. The mirror opposite my bed showed the whole incredible scene. I could see my naked body with my butt pointing to the ceiling and this huge man straddling me. I watched as he took his cock in his right hand and pointed toward my butt. I could believe this was happening. As he lowered his hips towards me I was in total helpless panic. First I felt pressure, then a burning feeling.

"Ah fuck..." I screamed. The pain was incredible. Finally I realized he was trying to fuck my ass. "Oh god no", I screamed. He pushed my face into the pillow and continued to push against my dark opening. "Oh god..." I could feel the head break through and he buried about an inch of his shaft in my butt. For a moment there was relief as he pulled back slightly, but then another merciless thrust drove another couple of inches into my ass. Again he backed off, following it with a wrenching thrust.

Finally I could feel his hips against my butt. He was buried deep in my dark canal. The pain was too intense to describe. I may have blacked out momentarily, because the next thing I realized was, him pumping my hole. In and out he drove his vicious weapon. Slowly at first because I was still too tight but eventually his pace picked up. As he penetrated me with more ease, so did the pain. My whole body shook as he slammed his hips into my ass. His balls were slapping against my pussy and soon the pain was replaced by a tingling in my clit. I could feel it swelling with each assault of his balls. Then he reached up grabbing my hair. He pulled my head back till I had to raise my shoulders off the bed. I was now on all fours.

Both hands slid under me and grasped my breasts. Now I was where he wanted me. Groping my breasts and slamming my ass, he was fucking me with an intensity that I could never have imagined. That intensity was boiling over to me. My clit was swollen and wet. My pussy lips were spread from the continuous pounding. As I zoned in on my own primal feelings, I wanted more. I wanted his balls to slap my pussy even harder. I started to move to meet his thrusts, pushing my ass towards his cock as he slammed into me. My screams turned to moans and as they intensified, it seemed to turn him on even more. His pace quickened and he slammed me even harder.

"Oh fuck, yes" I couldn't believe the words out of my mouth. "Fuck me, harder..." With that he was ready. One last mighty thrust deep inside my hole. He squeezed my breasts like they would pop. Then he grunted "Ahg...Oh...You fuck...Oh...Fuck". He filled my ass with his cream.

He milked his cock inside me with two more thrusts. Then he retreated. Completely spent, he was finished with me. I drooped in a heap on the bed. My body was numb. My head was in shock. I couldn't speak or barely even think. All I knew was, that I had been awakened...in more ways than one.

HotDraft
HotDraft
42 Followers