Sarah's Special Evening

Story Info
Loving husband shares wife with eager business associate.
2.4k words
4.32
139.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am totally spoiled by my husband. So when he told me he was taking me out to our favorite restaurant for dinner I wasn't surprised. There was a bubble bath, candles and a glass of wine awaiting me when I entered our bathroom and when I emerged, my skin as soft and as flagrant as rose pedals. Lying across our bed I found my best black dress for the evening.

A note laid atop which read, "Tonight is just for you...I've laid out the perfect outfit for you to wear. I haven't forgotten anything...so if you don't see it you won't need it"

I looked over the garments laid out perfectly. My favorite black dress, the one with the thin spaghetti straps, thigh-high black stockings and his favorite spiked heels. I didn't see any panties or bra, not like I could wear a bra with this dress anyway and the thought of him taking me out without panties was a very exciting idea. My clit began to tingle before I could even begin to slide my stockings up my long soft legs. My pussy was getting so wet I was sure it would run down my thighs before we even got started with dinner.

After I fixed my hair and make-up and dabbed my husband's favorite perfume along my neck, into my cleavage, my wrists and ankles and just a touch behind each knee. As if on cue there was a knock on our bedroom door. I slid into my heels and grabbed my handbag and opened the door. I pulled the door open slowly revealing myself to him. I could see his eyes start at the floor at my heels, slowly taking in every inch of me, along the curve of my calves, thighs, hips, breasts, neck, my soft plump lips and deep dark eyes. When his gaze met mine, I was hoping he was seeing the longing in my eyes that I was seeing in his. It was perfectly clear that I wanted him at that point and he wanted me too.

"You look fabulous babe." he slid his hands up the back of my neck and slid his fingers through my hair, pulling my head back gently, slowly, kissing my neck. The feel of his moist lips pressing against me sent shivers through me, electricity along my body, making my nipples hard and my pussy ache, for an instant I thought I might have my first orgasm of the night from his kiss. My fingers wrapped around his wrists to steady myself, pressing into him firmly, his arms wrapped around me, our lips giving and receiving the pressure of our passion. At that moment I wanted him to sweep me up and take me right there to hell with going out. To hell with whatever the other plans were I needed to have him inside of my hot, wet pussy. So wet I was struggling to keep it all inside, not letting it drip out of me. "We had better go...or we'll be late," planting one last soft kiss on my lips.

Not only were we going to have a wonderful dinner at our favorite restaurant but also we were having dinner with a colleague of my husband's. I hesitated just a bit when I found out we wouldn't be alone. I was concerned about being able to keep myself under control. But as I voiced my concerns I could see that that was part of the plan. To get me all crazy, hot, and horny and then keep me waiting for it. Well then two can play that game. The night was just beginning.

On the ride from the house to the restaurant there wasn't a word spoken by him. He just continued to have a devilishly, evil grin on his face. I tried to question him about the evening, but he just shook his head and chuckled a bit. We arrived a few minutes late. Led to our usual table, sliding across the seat I was sure I had left a wet trail. My husband grinned sliding up close next to me and forcing me closer to our dinner guest, it was a very cozy position I was being put in. Seeing the man, I recognized him from the last company party. He and my husband and gone off and had a very lengthy conversation...when I had asked him what they had been talking about...his only response was that same grin I had gotten earlier in the evening. It was all starting to come together for me know.

"Michael, you remember my wife, Sarah...Sarah...I know you remember Michael." again that devilish grin crossed his face.

"Of course" I extended my hand to Michael, "A girl would be hard pressed not to remember such a handsome gentleman." Michael took my hand, kissing my knuckles, gently along each one, turning my hand over, his soft, wet lips pressing firmly in my palm.

"My pleasure to have you join us tonight." The tone of his voice was deep and seemed to linger around my ear as if he had been pressing his lips against the curve of my neck.

The waiter poured the wine and we all raised our glasses in a toast to "new adventures and sinful pleasures". Glancing around the table I could tell that I wasn't the only one who understood what was going to happen tonight.

My husband's hand disappeared under the table and ran up into my lap, sliding his fingers from my right knee, which was crossed over my left leg, along my inner thigh. Running his fingers up and down my thigh, slowly, never quite reaching the hem of my skirt. Almost begging him to go higher, I uncrossed my legs and parted my thighs slightly. A soft sigh of pleasure escaped my lips as Michael's hand joined my husband's between my thighs, their strong hands so gentle on my thighs. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from screaming in orgasm when my husband's fingers brushed up against my swollen clit. My rock hard nipples were aching to be touched, sucked, and bitten. My breathing becoming harder and faster as my clit was pressed between their fingers being stroked from base to tip. My husband knew I was ready to explode and was loving every minute of it. Pulling his hand from under the table he leaned into me, licking my sweet juice from his fingers.

"See that man sitting at the bar? Alone over there." His hot breath raising the hairs on my neck, I nodded. "Ever since you walked in this place he hasn't taken his eyes off of you. I'm sure he is enjoying you right now but not half as much as Michael and I will tonight. But we can make sure we give him quite a good show baby."

My thighs opened wider, as did the stranger's eyes. Michael's fingers enslaved my throbbing clit, slowly, and with every stroke of his fingers the stranger's gaze became more focused. The stranger at the bar shifted uncomfortably on his stool, pulling at his cock, which was bulging so hard against his pants, I thought his zipper might not hold. My eyes rolled back and my body began to shiver as my husband's long hard fingers pressed against my soaking wet hole...his fingers know my pussy well and were rubbing my G-spot in an instant. I wanted to scream, my pussy spasming around his fingers

Squeezing my husband's fingers tighter with my thighs I whispered in his ear, begging him to please take me, I needed him so badly.

He pulled my hand to his hard cock "Are you ready for the real fun now baby?"

His cock, rock hard under my hand, throbbing, oozing I don't think I had ever felt him so hard for me before or had ever felt him as wet before. Thoughts of his pre-cum covering my tongue so oily and sweet filled my head and I could almost taste him.

He rubbed his thumb over my mouth, my tongue darting out, sliding around the first digit. My full red lips sucking him into my hot mouth, it wasn't his cock like I wanted but I still took him deep into my mouth. Our observant friend at the bar sat slack jawed while I sucked and licked my husband's fingers, tasting my sweet pussy softly moaning for more. At that moment if he had asked me to get on my knees and suck him I would of done it. I didn't care if the man at the bar was watching or if the entire restaurant watched me. I needed his cock.

My husband stood up and extended his hand, helping me up from the table. He pulled me close to him and kissed me deeply. My tingling breasts pressing up against his firm chest. "Ready to see what else we have planned for you?"

I nodded quickly feeling his hands kneading my ass.slowly exposing my bare cheeks to our new friend at the bar. Michael stood behind me kissing my neck and rubbing his bulging cock against my bare ass. My husband snickered and turned my face to watch the man's face contort with pleasure while he filled his pants with cum.

The three of us exited the restaurant, Michael and my husband grinning so wide and I was like a wild bitch in heat. We all crawled into our vehicle, my husband behind the wheel and Michael and I in the backseat.

"Drive slowly Peter." Michael grinned pulling the door behind him.

Before we could even pull out of the parking lot Michael was between my thighs sucking all my sweet cum from my swollen pussy. My husband unzipped his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock, long, slow strokes while he watched Michael tongue my pussy in the rear view mirror. I was amazed that he was able to keep the vehicle on the road as well as he did.

Once we reached our house my husband turned to me and looked into my eyes, "Want more baby? Need cock?"

"Ooh God yes" I thought how could he be asking me that? I needed cock so bad.

We all gathered inside our bedroom shedding clothing quickly. That was the first time I got a good look at Michael's cock. I had never seen a shaft so thick before and the head was so plump and purple it look like a plum. He walked up to me, his eyes moving over my body. My pussy dripping wet, my nipples rock hard, my husband got behind me and pushed me down to my knees, Michael's fat cock and balls in my face. My husband knelt on the floor behind me, his cock sliding over my ass; he took my hand and cupped it under Michael's heavy sack.

His tongue gliding over my neck, around my ear his hot breath going right to the heart of me, "Lick 'em baby, just like a good girl, show him how talented your hot tongue is."

He slid his hand up my back pushing me forward, my lips parting, my tongue reaching out for those beautiful balls. I stretched my mouth wide, sucking that swollen sack in, my tongue working them. Michael released a massive groan and pulled my face closer to him, for a moment I thought he would shoot his big load. My husband lay down on his back, sliding up between my thighs. I started riding his tongue hard and fast, his hands moved quickly to my hard breasts, rolling my nipples, and pulling them. Michael's hand filled with my hair, he pulled me from his balls, drove his cock deep into my mouth so hard and deep, making me gag on it a few times before I relaxed and took all of him. His cock in my mouth, my husband's tongue deep in my cunt, I had never felt so much pleasure at once. My body wouldn't stop shaking, my orgasms rolling one after another.

Michael lay back on our bed, pulling me from the floor up to him. I straddled his hips, his big hands massaging my round ass. Reaching between my thighs I stroked his hard cock up and down my swollen lips he held me closer as I slid him inside of me. My husband's tongue worked my asshole, around and around that puckering hole while Michael's hips and mine rocked together. His tongue was soon replaced by his swollen cock in my ass. I screamed with pleasure around Michael's tongue in my mouth, he spread my cheeks wider allowing my husband to dive deeper in my ass. With his massive cock deep in my cunt my ass was very very tight. I could feel those veined cocks rubbing together inside of me. Their balls slapping against me as well as each other.

My nipples were on fire rubbing against Michael's hairy chest. Sweat rolling down between my breasts and dripping onto his tongue. My husband pulled my head back, biting my neck as Michael's lips clamped onto my left nipple with such a powerful force I screamed as my pussy exploded with another orgasm.

Michael thrusting his cock deeper, I could feel him in my belly. My husband could feel Michael's cock slamming inside of me matching his strokes. Both of their cocks diving within me together. Each time I came on Michael's thick shaft my husband would fuck my tight ass harder. I wanted his cum squirting deep inside my pink asshole. My husband's grip on my hips became more and more intense as Michael's cock began to rock with orgasm. My husband's cock grinding against Michael's pulsing orgasmic cock made him explode. His own cum shooting deep and hard, spasm after spasm pumping that cum into my ass.

The three of us all lay together on our bed our labored breathing, sweat covered, cum covered, bodies all tangled together. My husband pulled my mouth to his and kissed me more passionately than he had ever done before as Michael kissed my extended neck. Their throbbing cocks held deep within my more than satisfied pussy.

"Did you enjoy your special evening baby?"

I could feel his lips moving against mine as he spoke. My eyes glanced to each of my lovers and a wonderful devilish grin crossed my lips.