Sarah's Story

Story Info
The making of Sarah the Slut by Daddy.
9.9k words
4.56
116.9k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it. Here I was in bed with an older man – and one that I most wanted as he lay there sated by my ministrations to him.

It had all started two weeks earlier when I had changed my profile on one of the sites that I regularly use. Up until then, I had been 'Mr versatile' – willing to do anything anyone wanted – pretty bland actually.

Now what I had written was the following:

"Young 52 year old, looking for an older man, early to mid sixties, still sexually active willing to be my top. Would love to get together and decide what our roles would be and then keep them going whenever we meet. I am a submissive who loves the idea of doing as I am told and being humiliated as well. I have been told by other lovers that my oral is very good. However, I have barely had my bottom fucked in my life and would be looking for my top to change that. I also love outdoor sex. Anyone interested?"

For a week I didn't get anything. Then one day I got a reply:

"I would be VERY interested in meeting with you. Recently divorced and have own place. Wife walked out on me because of my bisexuality and left her belongings behind. Do you X dress as well? I am 63 and am still well up for it (as it were) and would love to use you. Particularly like the idea of taking your cherry, though I do love being sucked. Do you swallow? I'm afraid you will have to do as you are told and do so if we meet. I am into role play and would ensure that you followed my rules. Wonder, are you into threesomes/foursomes as well? I have some friends my age who would be interested. I live in Woking so would be willing to meet anywhere in the area and we could see if we are compatible. I include pictures so that you can see what you are getting yourself into. Let me know what you think."

WOW!!!!! I had never had a reply this explicit, this positive before. With shaking hands I clicked on the photos, three of them. One was of him full length and dressed. From what I could see he was about 6 feet and was a fuller build than me – ideal! He was reasonable looking and had a look about him of a man that knew what he wanted. The second was a picture of his cock. Oh god, I wanted it from the moment I saw it. It looked about 8" long, not too big, but long enough to choke me a bit and fill my aching bot. And it was fully erect! Lovely! The third was a picture of him full length naked. He looked good – a bit of fat around the waist, but haven't we all?

I'm afraid I babbled a bit in my reply – told him that I would love to meet him, would love to have his cock in me, yes I cross dressed when I had the chance and I LOVED 3 somes and 4 somes and I told him I was a virgin to this sort of game. I told him he sounded perfect.

I was also honest with him. I told him I was married and had to be discrete. I told him my time was limited when I could generally meet. To be honest, I thought this would lose him, but it's pointless being any less than honest. I ended with asking him if he could meet that Friday and if he could I would give him the best blow job he had ever had!

He must have been sitting at his computer, because I had a reply within 30 minutes. Yes he would love to meet me Friday at a time and place of my choosing where we could chat. He liked my age because young men were not as experienced. No he did not have a problem with me being married. He was self employed so his time was flexible. He lived in a flat in Chobham, so he was close to Guildford. He was particularly pleased that I cross dressed and liked 3 somes. He ended by saying he would keep me to the blow job, but I had to swallow.

I replied immediately – I was off Friday. Would 1.30 at the valley End car park be OK? I gave the type of car that I had and said that I loved this area because it was quiet and I could be naked for him if he wanted. I also included pictures of myself.

He came straight back that this would be fine and he told me he liked the look of me and that he would be there.

Well, I had never, ever had this positive a response before. I was sitting in my chair as hard as can be, my cock pushing through the material of my pants.

Friday 1pm came and I was out of the house and driving up to the Valley End car park. I particularly like this area because just across the road is some woodland where nobody but us closets go – not even dog walkers!

There are several good places, but my favourite is a small grassy enclosure where the sun shines and nobody would find you unless they knew it or were looking for it. This is where I planned to take him. So much for plans!

Earlier in the day I had gone to two separate chemists and bought KY in one and durex in another, just in case he wanted to finger fuck me or fully fuck me. I had washed my self as thoroughly as I could so I knew I was clean. I was wearing a pair of cargo shorts made of light fabric, a T shirt and sandals. And nothing else. I could be naked in less than ten seconds.

I thought about him cumming in my mouth and having to swallow. I had never swallowed any cum before, choosing to take it in my mouth and then spit it out. I'm not shy or squeamish about it, just liked to keep too much jizz clear of my digestive tract. No, the truth was I was waiting for a man whomademe swallow – that I would have no choice about it, even within the confines of any role play. I would have to want to swallow and would have to submit myself to it. This is what gave me a raging hard on driving to the rendezvous.

But alongside that thought was the dream of his cock. Like most submissives, I dream of cock in my mouth. But it's not only that – it's the thought that someone willmakeme suck their cock – will taunt and tease me with it, making me beg for it, beg to have it in my willing mouth, beg for them to shoot their long streamers of cum over my face, in my mouth. And of course, having them push it into my mouth to the back of my mouth ad making me choke. I know the noise of choking will turn a dom on and that in turn spurs me on.

But it's more than that – the dom's cock is just the focus, the centrepiece for us subs. Yes for sure, it's the part of our dom's anatomy that we most revere and worship, but it's theirattitudethat makes the difference. The attitude that says "you don't matter – what matters is my satisfaction and my pleasure. Everything will be subjugated to that – do you understand slut?"

To which the answers are varied. "Yes Daddy" "Yes Sir" "Yes Uncle" "Yes Teacher". But they all only mean one thing – "I submit"

And what of my bottom? I had only been fucked about 5 times in all my 52 years, the most memorable being in a flat in Chobham where I had been used as a bitch,usedbeing the operative word.

I so wanted someone who would gently introduce me to anal sex, maybe make me wear dildos up my tight ring until they thought I was ready. I shuddered inwardly as I though of finger fuck inspections of my little bottom, first one finger, then two, then maybe three, the size of the dildos growing as well and then finally his cock. Would he wear a durex? Or would he insist on bareback? And could I let him do that? I would have to wait and see.

The one other thing I thought about was his friends – all older, all doms and all wanting a bit of me. I had already cum dreaming about being bukakked by him and his friends. The times that I have been cum over have invariably left me cumming too. I love the feel of fresh cum running down my chin!

So all of this was whizzing round in my mind as I drove towards the car park and a meet that would change my sexual life.

As I drove up to the car park, my heart was pounding. Part of me thought he was having a laugh and would not be there. Part of me thought it was a set up. Part of me was scared that I would love being fucked too much and get 'slack'. Part of me wanted to give myself to him and let him use me. That was the part I was determined would win.

1.20pm I drove into the car park and I could see a green Mazda in there already. There were several other cars as well, the occupants of some I recognised (I would probably recognise their cocks as well as they had been down my throat at some time or another).

I pulled in next to him. He was parked in the middle of the car park and sitting at ease with his drivers door window open. I pulled up next to him. Close up, in real life, he looked even more fanciable and I felt my stomach lurch. I got out of the car and walked over to his window and looked down at him.

"Hi" he said "and who do I have the pleasure of talking to?" His voice was low, melodious and pleasant with an undercurrent of authority to it.

I cleared my throat and said "Chris"

"Hi Chris, I'm Harry – why don't you some and sit in my car?"

With a pounding heart I moved round to the passenger door and got in. he was wearing comfortable chinos and a plaid shirt and sandals. He looked totally relaxed.

"So you need a top?" he asked. I could only nod. "Nervous?" he asked "you don't know how much" I replied.

He smiled "I'm sure you won't be in a little while when you are more ahh...

occupied"

My stomach gave another flip as did my cock, which was rapidly growing to it's full 7 inches

He looked around at the car park. At the other cars. Back at me. "Quick test" he said "let's see how submissive you are – take off your top"

With shaking hands I took off my top and sat in the car looking round, because I was fairly sure what was coming next.

Sure enough "Now your shorts"

Nervous fingers undid the thin belt and I lifted my bottom up and shucked them off.

"And your sandals" he said, smiling. Off came my sandals as well

"You do realise you are sitting naked in the car of a total stranger don't you?" he asked "in the middle of the day too with other people in cars around us"

Weakly, I nodded. 'Say something' I told myself 'something that will impress my subservience on him'

"You told me too and that's good enough for me"

He did not reply, but undid his flies and put his hand in his trousers and brought out his beautiful cock I had seen only in a picture. It stood stiff and proud and looked bigger in the flesh. I licked my lips. I wanted it in my mouth. Now.

"You like?" he said. I nodded and did not take my eyes from his gorgeous weapon. He sat there gently wanking it. It was uncut, but he had pulled the foreskin back and I could see a bubble of pre cum appear in the slit. I could not stop my mouth.

"Excuse me, but I'd hate to waste that" I murmured pointing to the white froth on the end of his glans.

"Don't worry, you'll get some of that soon" he said, still smiling. "lean over towards me" he ordered. There it was, no change in his stance, but the authority was there in his voice.

I leaned over to him and he leaned down and placed his lips on mine and pushed. He kissed me so that everyone in the car park could see what he was doing. I let him lead and felt his tongue brush mine and around my teeth. I let go a little whimper. I was so turned on. Who wouldn't be, sitting naked in a strangers car, doing what he told me to, kissing him, whilst at least 4 other men looked on?

He pulled back "Now you can have it – but when you put my cock in your mouth, it won't come out until you have swallowed all my cum – do you understand?" The authority was back in his voice. I nodded and said simply "thank you"

His hand went to the back of my head and pushed it down onto his cock. As I came down towards it I could see he was not wearing pants and I could se he had big balls. Oh god! He may cum loads! I had visions of cum dripping out of the corners of my mouth onto his upholstery and him spanking me with others looking on.

My mouth was now down by his glans. I could smell it – it smelt clean and the drop of pre cum had formed into a sizeable globule. I had never wanted anything so much in my life, but I did not want to rush this. I wanted to impress my new top with my expertise.

Slowly, I opened my lips and let his glans sink into my mouth until all of the glans was in. I then let my tongue wash over his slit, lapping up all the pre cum. I then sucked on the glans gently, swirling my tongue around the head, bringing a groan from him.

He tapped my shoulder and said "it's alright, come up for air for a second"

Reluctantly I came up – I had only just started and wanted more. He pointed to the windows. There were three men from the cars watching us, two at his window and one at mine. I looked at him with concern on my face.

"It's Ok, you are among friends here – I just wanted to show you – now get down again"

Knowing I was being watched just made me randier and I turned to his cock with renewed determination. This time I took as much as possible into my mouth and sank myself around it. I almost got to the root and I sucked it gratefully. I was rewarded with another groan and heard one of the men say "the slut can suck alright"

I brought my head up to give him some more glans action, but he pushed it down again. He immediately pulled it up again and then pushed it down again. I got the message and started to stroke his cock with my mouth, up an down, so that it almost left my mouth and then went to stretching my throat. His hands did not leave my head though. He wanted control of the pace and I was blissfully happy.

"Relax" he said "let me push your slut mouth onto my cock"

I relaxed my neck muscles and let him use me like a cunt, fucking my mouth rhythmically up and down, up and down. My heart was beating fast and I could feel my cock waving about freed from my shorts.

"God you are good – I'm going to cum soon – remember what I said about swallowing" he muttered. He was now having trouble with his breathing.

His pace quickened as he pushed my mouth onto his turgid cock which was now rigid. I could tell the signs that he was going to cum soon and lathed the length with my tongue. Suddenly, he gave a grunt pushed my head down and his cock up. The net result was it was all in my mouth and forced at the opening of my throat.

I could feel his cock spasm and as it did, he pulled back so his cock was half way into my mouth. I sealed my mouth round his cock so I would not lose any jizz when it came.

Then he exploded in my mouth and almost filled it. God! I was right about his balls. I could feel his cum washing round my mouth and his cock still pumping more sperm into my willing mouth. And still he kept pumping! I had never had a man cum so much, only dreamed of it. The cum tasted fairly neutral and I had no problem with the taste. I pulled back a bit more and swallowed. For the first time I let a mouthful of cum slide down my throat. My cock was vibrating and I was very aware that I could cum without touching myself. I choked a bit, but was glad I had swallowed as another long stream of cum shot into my mouth. I swallowed this somewhat easier and he shot another load into my willing orifice. Would he never stop?

As the next stream pumped in he said "don't worry, I've been saving this for you for 2 days – and now it's all yours"

Two days? what would he be like after a week? At least he seemed to be slowing a bit now. I swallowed yet another lot (my fourth if I was counting right) and eagerly sucked on his cock. Now I had started, I wanted more!

After what seemed like an age, he slowed down and I came up and milked his cock with my hand, ensuring that I did not miss any cum. A small streamer pulsed out and I eagerly lapped it up. I looked up at him and he looked down smiling, approval on his face. His hand came down and pulled my face up to his and he gave me a long French kiss, his tongue swirling around my mouth. Then he pushed me back down and I willingly went back to work on his monster weapon.

This was the first time that I had fully swallowed a load of cum from anyone and I felt both so turned on and proud.

Eventually he pulled me off and I looked up at his flushed face.

"That was the best blow job – you were right, you are good. I'm not letting a mouth like that go"

I looked up and two of the blokes outside had their cocks out and were wanking, whilst watching us. One said "any chance of us using the mouth?" to Harry. I looked up at him, wondering what he would say. To be honest, I was cock and cum hungry now, like I'd never been before and I knew that I would suck them if he said so

"No" replied Harry "but he'll get out of the car and kneel while you three bukakke him, won't you Sarah?"

What could I say? He was right, my nerves had gone and before they came back I was out of the car and kneeling down at the back of it. One of the blokes repositioned me over to the back driver's side and I realised that Harry wanted to watch in his mirror.

All three gathered round and one said "I want to cum over his arse- bring him over to the fence"

They guided me over to the low fence which was only about 2' tall and pushed me over. The other two climbed over the fence and their cocks were at the same height as my face and the third I could feel rubbing his cock against my bum.

They were all masturbating furiously and I realised they were looking around because it was so public. I was worried too, but was totally overtaken by the moment now.

I whimpered "please, cover me in your cum, I want to feel it dripping down my face and between my bum hole. Please cum now. One of them leaned over and said "your top says when we all cum over you, you are allowed to cum, in fact you have to – got it?"

I nodded and put my face in line with his cock again. All three had 8" plus cocks, but the one behind me had massive balls as well.

Then the man on the left of me came over my face with a groan. Great long steamers splattered my face and I felt it run down my cheeks. He leaned forward and wiped it into my face with his glans.

This set the man off behind me and I felt what seemed like gallons run down my cheeks and onto my thighs. This was too much for the other man and he too came dripping all over my face.

As they all wiped up and used me as a towel to make sure they had unloaded all their cum, I put my hand between my legs and touched myself. It was enough. I came with a shattering orgasm.

I knew Harry was conditioning me to get excited about being covered in cum but I didn't care. I could feel it dripping down my legs and face and it was so good.

The three men all put their cocks away and got into their cars. I stood there strangely still turned on. Usually when I came, that was it, but this time I was still excited. Harry beckoned me to his window.

"In the boot there's a towel. Tidy yourself up and get in the car"

I got the towel out and wiped all the cum off myself and got back into the passenger seat.

"Well you are a find aren't you?" He said "I never for one moment thought you would do any of that, but here I am sitting here with a big hard on again after that"

I was impressed if he was hard again after such a short time and the thought came into my head that he would want to fuck me now.

"I have KY and durex if you want to fuck me" I said, my voice low and vibrant. My cock too was rising again.

"Sarah, let's get one thing clear" he said "if I fuck you, it will be with KY but will NOT be with durex. Are we clear?"

"But that's not safe sex" I said

"Well, you can get out of the car and walk away now and not look back. I'll bet though that that orgasm you had just now was one of the best of your life"

He just looked at me. I looked him in the eyes. Then I lowered my eyes and knew he had won. Knew he always would. I knew I wanted more of this sort of wanton sex.

"Don't worry, I'll make others wear condoms" he said with a smile. But then it went. "But not me. I like to feel my cum pumping into my slut. Understand?"


"I understand Harry" I said subdued.

"OK" he said "and while we are making rules, you do not call me Harry. From now on you call me Daddy – understand?" The capital 'D' was important to me as it was to him