Sarah's Story Ch. 10

Story Info
Sarah encourages some brother/sister loving.
2.7k words
4.6
50.3k
20

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
True.Brit
True.Brit
520 Followers

"Oh my god, what have I done?" Groaned Tim.

I wasn't about to allow this to just fizzle out and let Tim off to wallow in his guilt. He was nineteen for gods sake and knew what he was doing. This needed some proper management and I also had a mental image of Tim's large prick buried in his sister's hole that I wanted to see for real.

"You've just cum in your sister's mouth," I stated, "and I don't believe the sky's fallen in. Now I think it only fair you return the favour, don't you think?"

"What do you mean by that?" Tim sounded shocked.

"Well Tim, you're the only one who's cum around here. Do you think that's alright? It's time for payback, my lad."

Tim still looked quizzical. It was going to be a step by step telling him what to do. I knew that this could well work to our advantage.

"Have you ever wondered what Jan's firm little tits feel like?"

"Of course not, she's my sister." Snapped Tim.

"This is the same sister who's mouth you've just spunked off in." I scolded reaching out to grab one of his hands. "Feel her lovely firm breasts."

I pulled his hand down and placed it on Jan's right tit and started him off squeezing his hand around the firm flesh through her bra.

"Take off your bra, Jan," I told her, "let him feel your naked tits."

Jan reached behind her and unclipped her bra. She looked up at me for an instant and it was difficult to gauge what she was thinking. She slow let the material drop away from her little white breasts, her rock hard nipples and large dark aurole.

"Both hands." I instructed Tim.

He reached forward to start fondling Jan's breasts with both his hands crushing his wonderful erection against his tummy. He seemed awkward at first but gathered more confidence as Jan started humming pleasurably as the sensations spread through her.

"See how you've made your sister's nipples all stiff and hard. Play with them, Tim. Gently squeeze them between your finger and thumb and pull them a bit." I urged.

I found myself licking my lips as I watched Tim roll his sister's long hard nipple between his finger and thumbs. Jan looked up at me with a 'you bitch' expression on her face. I looked back with a 'you wanted to do this and you're loving every minute really' expression on my face that made us even.

"Why don't you get down here and use your mouth. I'm sure Jan would love to feel your tongue against her nipples and your teeth gently biting on them." The last bit I knew to be true as she told me once while I was sucking on them.

Tim just looked at me incredulously. I could see his cock straining and pulsing and knew how turned he was getting; he wouldn't need too much persuading.

I ushered him down onto his knees in front of his sister. Reaching behind his head I guided him down until his face was level with her small breasts.

"They're lovely, aren't they?" I asked him.

"Yes, beautiful." He replied as if in a dream.

"Suck them." I urged

I saw him look up at Jan as if to get her permission. Jan reached round the back of his head and pulled him forward and then she too urged him on.

"Suck on my nipple, little bro. Suck them like I sucked your lovely big cock." With that she gave a last tug on his neck and he latched onto her rigid right nipple. She made a strange groaning sound through gritted teeth as he started to pleasure her.

It was all I could do to stop myself leaning forward and taking the other in my mouth but I thought that might be a little too much for the boy. Instead I watched while he first laved one nipple then moved over to the other while Jan continued to hold him close to her and moan with pleasure.

I let him continue for some time and watched until Jan's hips started to thrust forward trying to get some pressure against her crotch. I've known Jan to cum by by sucking her nipples and I knew she was starting to build up to it. It was time to step things up a notch.

"You're doing so well, Tim," I told him, "I do believe you sister is getting very turned on by her little brother sucking at her tits. I think her cunt will be very wet by now. Do you want to see your sister's wet cunt, Tim?"

Tim pulled away from Jan's chest and looked down at her knickers.

"You'll have to take them off if you want to see her slit, Tim." I smiled then to Jan I said, "Stand up over by the bed Jan. I think Tim wants to take down your knickers and look at your cunt."

Jan was rubbing her suddenly ignored tits and looked across at me, then at Tim.

"Is that right, Tim? You want to look at my naked pussy. You are a naughty little brother, aren't you." She teased.

Tim looked suddenly embarrassed and I saw Jan realise she might have gone too far. She quickly dived in to save the situation.

"Come on, Tim," she said as she stood up and wandered over to the bed, "come and take my knickers down. See how wet you've made me."

I gave Tim a little nudge in her direction and he walked over to her with his stiff prick waving about in front of him. I could hardly wait to see it buried in Jan's hot little hole.

Jan reached forward for Tim's hands and placed them on the waistband of her knickers on either hip.

"Pull them down, Tim." She purred. "Pull them down and look at how wet you've made me."

Tim hesitated for a second then slowly started to pull down her sister's knickers. He watched fascinated as they peeled away from Jan's shaved slit and his eyes never left it as he pulled them down to her ankles. Jan casually stepped out of one leg and flicked the other foot so the knickers kicked up in the air. She deftly caught them with one hand.

She moved them in her hand until her finger and thumb rubbed over the crotch of the silky garment.

"Mmm, they're a bit damp and slippery." She said almost to herself then she raised them to her nose and sniffed noisily all the time keeping eye contact with Tim.

Tim has knelt down to take her knickers off and was looking up at Jan as she spoke. He watched wide eyed as Jan lowered her knickers from her nose and pushed them against his own face. He had to breathe and took in his sister's feminine aroma.

"Can you smell her cunt, Tim?" I asked.

Tim nodded and his prick gave a little jerk.

"Why don't you touch it?" I added. "Slip your fingers into your sister's hot sex."

I saw his hand twitch by his side then ever so slowly he raised his arm. His hand made contact with Jan's leg just above her left knee then started to travel upwards. Jan's legs parted slightly as her brother's hand neared the top of her leg. She was breathing heavily.

She gave a little cry as the edge of his hand slid against her sex which led to a little gasp as he ran the edge of his finger along her slippery slit.

"Oh, Tim, that's lovely. That's it Tim, touch me." Jan gasped involuntarily.

Jan looked a little wobbly on her feet and I could hear the slick sounds of Tim's fingers moving through her juice filled slit.

"Lie down, Jan," I suggested, "and spread your legs so Tim can get a proper look."

Jan didn't need asking twice and I suspect she lay back on the bed just before she fell there. She placed her heels on the edge of the bed and let her knees fall apart opening her dripping sex to Tim's hungry gaze. He leant forward and continued touching her with his finger. He traced around her outer lips before running his finger the length of her slit making her groan and her hips lift from the bed.

"Put your finger up inside, Tim." I instructed.

He looked around at me quizzically. "Oh, no." I thought, "he can't be that daft."

He wasn't, I think he was just seeking some sort of reassurance, but moments later Jan was moaning rhythmically as Tim pushed his finger in and out of her hot little hole.

I wasn't being left out of this any longer. I could feel my own well filling up and a desperate need for some human contact.

I slipped off my bra and flung it to one side and went a knelt down behind Tim. I insinuated myself around him letting my big breasts push into his muscular back.

"Push two fingers up her, Tim." I encouraged, "I'm sure that tight little hole can take it."

Above us I heard Jan groan loudly as Tim forced a second finger in alongside the first.

"Now use your tongue oh her." I commanded and pushed his head forward.

He tentatively poked out his tongue and wiped it up Jan's slit just above where his fingers were thrusting in and out.

Jan let out a, "Oh god, yes, Tim. Use your tongue on me," groan and thrust herself against his seeking tongue.

Poor Tim suddenly found his mouth crushed against his sister's sopping slit with my hand behind his head there was no escape. I heard him grunt followed by the squishy noises of his mouth and tongue working on Jan's upper slit.

"That's right, Tim. Make your sister cum. Make her cum in your mouth and suck down her cum juice." I urged running my hand down his washboard stomach. I couldn't resist and wrapped my hand around his pulsing manhood and gently stroked him while pressing my big boobs into his back.

"Oh my god, bro. You're going to make me cum." screeched Jan.

"Keep going, Tim. Suck on her hard clit and keep pumping your fingers into her. She's going to have a nice big cum in your mouth." I whispered in his ear while squeezing his hard cock.

Suddenly Jan's hips raised off the bed and she shrieked. Tim had a hard job keeping in position but he had his muscular arms wrapped around her thighs by now and somehow managed to hold her down. Three times she lifted off the bed as a poweful orgasm wracked her body.

I told Tim to back off a little as Jan started to calm down a bit. He let his slick fingers slide out of her hole but gently stroked around her slit. Her inner thighs glistened with her juices and as Tim turned slightly I could see his face was in much the same condition.

"Go up and kiss your sister." I told him.

He looked at me shocked.

"Don't be stupid. Kiss her!" I warned.

He awkwardly clambered up Jan's still spasming body until brother and sister were face to face. Jan looked deeply into his eyes and ran her finger through her own sex juice than coated his mouth and face. She raised her head and clamped her lips to his and for minutes they shared an exquiste girl cum laced kiss. When they broke it was Jan who spoke.

"That was wonderful, Tim," and lent in to kiss him again.

I looked down from their faces and noticed how close Tim's throbbing cock was to Jan's dripping hole and smiled. He was grinding himself against the top of her thigh. They were both filled with lust; surely this would be so easy.

I placed my hand on Jan's opposite thigh and applied some pressure. She took a minute in her afterglow state to realise what I was on about but she allowed her leg and her hips to subtly scoot up against Tim's grindings. His cock was now rubbing up alongside the left side of her crotch. I could see the shaft becoming slick in her juices. A little bit further and the length of his shaft was running up and down her slippery slit. They broke the kiss again.

"Fuck me, Tim. Stick that great lump of meat up my willing cunt. Fuck your sister, Tim." She moaned.

Tim was no longer an unwilling participant, slave to his moral upbringing. He was lost in his animal lust, led by his rather large, little head. He was making longer thrusts against Jan's wet slit and his lovely big prick was failrly dripping with his sister's sex juice. I remember thinking how much easier that would make it pushing into her but I was fast becoming aware of my own needs and my own leaking pussy currently soaking my knickers.

I reached between them taking the opportunity to let my fist slide up and down Tim's magnificent erection as I struggled against both writhing bodies to get the head of his cock embedded in my best friend's hole. I managed to atune myself to their gyrations and line up the head of his prick and watched in awe as the mammoth beast slid into Jan's cunt in one slick motion.

"Oh my fucking gooood!" screamed Jan as her brother's shaft penetrated deep inside her, stretching her pussy lips wide around the girth of his rod.

Jan began to pant heavily as Tim drove his thick meat hard in and out of her pussy hole. I watched from behind them and wondered at Tim's heavy ball sack as it swayed and slapped against her with every stroke. I reached in and gathered them in my hand gently weighing and massaging them, revelling in the sticky cum drenched feel of them in my hand.

I was aware of my other hand as I pushed it down inside my knickers to finger my soaking slit and my own passion rose alongside that of the rutting siblings in front of me. I started to moan our encouragement to Tim in dirty language even I was surprised at.

"Fuck her, Tim. What's it like fucking your own sister, you dirty bastard. Is her hot cunt nice and tight around your big stiff prick? Come on Tim, pump it into your loving sister, make her scream, make her cum on your big fat prick."

I don't know what it was doing for Tim but I started to frig my desperate hole with two fingers and could hear the slopping of my juices around them. Tim was starting to pump harder and faster into Jan.

"Oh god, Tim, fuck her hard. Make her cum all over your lovely prick. Spurt up into your sister's tight cunt, fill her up with your creamy spunk, you dirty pervert."

Then I heard Jan call out, "oh, fuck, yessss" and Tim gave one final deep thrust up inside her as her cunt muscles clamped down around his spurting cock. "Oh fuck, Tim, cum inside me, spurt your hot cum up my cunt."

I doubt that they heard the deep moan that came from my throat as I brought myself off as they both orgasmed in front of me. I watched while their rapid grinding movements slowed and they gathered themselves in each other arms. I pulled myself up and joined them on the bed as Tim let his deflating cock slip from Jan's pussy.

"Mmm, well that looked like fun." I smiled as I reached across Jan's hot damp body. "It's lovely to see such a close family."

"Well I can tell you it was absolutely as dirty, nasty and fantastic as I thought it was going to be." Breathed Jan reaching down.

There was a moment's silence as the meaning of what she had just said sunk in to Tim's brain.

"You mean you planned this?" He said incredulously.

As Jan and I both reached his softening slimey cock together and rolled it between our fingers Jan looked at me so I answered.

"That wouldn't be a complaint, would it Tim?"

He looked down at our hands playing with his hardening prick then looked up with a big boyish grin on his face.

"Er, no. Just asking." He laughed.

True.Brit
True.Brit
520 Followers