Sarah's Train Ride

Story Info
She loves her daily commute. Perhaps too much.
859 words
3.79
35.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JD111
JD111
3 Followers

Staying later than necessary at work was almost becoming a habit for Sarah. It wasn't that the gorgeous 23 year old particularly enjoyed her job as a legal assistant, or even that she was excessively busy. She stayed late because the 7pm train was much, much less crowded than the 6pm. Not completely empty, that wouldn't have suited her purpose at all, but being guaranteed a seat certainly made it easier to engage in what could loosely be called her 'hobby'.

It had never taken her much effort or time to get aroused. Just a simple thought about her boyfriend, the feel of his cock, the look in his eyes as he fucked her, was usually enough to have her pussy damp, spreading and excited. It had started off as a sort of game, just to see how turned on she could make herself in the 30 minute train journey before arriving home to her boyfriend or vibrator to satisfy her enormous sex drive. Recently however it had taken a slightly different turn. Unable to control herself, sexual thoughts and the naughtiness of being this way in public simply too much for her to bear, she had begun to touch herself. Subtly at first, just a casual shift of the hips, a crossing and uncrossing of the legs or a slow grind against the corner of her seat, which she discovered, if you were sitting in the right place on the train, vibrated slightly.

On this particular evening she was worse than ever. She hadn't seen her boyfriend for several days, and had been thinking obscene thoughts throughout her long day in the office. She was desperate to find herself a secluded train spot, and dismayed to find it more crowded than usual. She took a seat opposite a slightly older businessman, who was dozing with his head against the train window. The association between train journey and sexual arousal was thoroughly ingrained into her by this point, and she immediately began to fantasise. It wasn't long before she could feel her pussy flooding with the evidence of her arousal, imagining the businessman's powerful frame pinning her down, arms splayed helplessly as he penetrated her. She began the process of shifting her hips, subtly trying to gain any sexual pleasure she could without being caught red handed.

Sarah gasped as the train jolted slightly, sending pleasure shooting through her body as her engorged clit brushed against the corner of the seat. The man opened his eyes for a second as the train moved, glanced for just a second at Sarah, catching her eye and causing a deep red flush to appear on her face. He closed his eyes again and appeared to go back to sleep. Had he caught her? Was he aware that her pussy was begging for more of the same? More of anything, in fact. If the man had risen from his seat, sat next to her and lifted her skirt with one of his large, masculine hands, Sarah would not have offered the slightest resistance as the fingers plunged into her sopping cunt. Her legs contracted at the thought, sending another bolt of pleasure through her body. She desperately wanted more, but was worried about what the man had seen. The humiliation of being caught would be unbearable, but the risk of it was delicious. She carefully positioned her large, leather handbag in such a way that it, along with the table between her and the couple opposite, effectively shielded her crotch from view.

Sarah then slowly began to rub her hand against her skirt covered crotch behind the bag, circling around her swollen clitoris and roughly pressing against her soaking wet opening. She closed her eyes in pleasure, and increased the speed of her hand, working into an almost frenetic rhythm, her hips rocking, seeking her hand and finding it, pleasure building and building inside her. She was certain that she could not be seen doing this, and the added excitement of masturbating in such a public setting, strangers sitting just inches away from her, was adding to the intensity of what she was feeling. Her eyes flicked back to the couple as her hand worked, and for just a second, she thought that the man's eyes may have flickered open slightly. An aroused fog was clouding her mind however, and the thought of this strange man seeing her pleasuring herself hardly worried her at all, and besides, he hadn't been looking at all, had he? He was still asleep, she was sure of it.

Sarah grunted and pushed hard against herself, grinding against her hand and contracting her legs round it as she came, almost crying out in pleasure, which would have surely resulted in the ultimate humiliation of getting caught masturbating on a train.

As her stop approached, she gathered her bags, carefully rearranging her skirt and left her seat to stand by the door. She walked past the still sleeping man, taking a final glance at his 40 something good looks before she did so.

'Thanks for the show love,' he said, eyes still 'closed' with a smirk on his lips.

JD111
JD111
3 Followers