Sarah's Visit to London Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsman69
Scotsman69
269 Followers

Sue announced she wanted a whisky, and David suggested she tried Grouse. With just water, same again. The Scots way? She nodded. Anne was for dry sherry, and Sarah asked for a glass of real English ale. Ian put up the orders, three pints for the guys, and they squeezed into a corner table. Ian handed them menus, and as they sipped their drinks, they debated the traditional English dinners on offer.

Eventually they settled on their orders. The Americans went for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, and the men followed their lead. Good choice, said John, it's the pub speciality. He sat back beside Sarah, lightly stroking her thigh as the others got to know each other a bit. Sarah, he said, that was just so incredible, in the Tower. You have no idea what you do to me.

I kinda noticed, she smiled. And that was the dirtiest thing I've ever done. Now, maybe we should join in the conversation?

Their four friends seemed to be getting on fine: they were blethering away thirteen-to-the-dozen. David turned to John: Hey, I'm so glad you thought to phone us mate. Tell us, just how did you discover this bevy of American beauties?

John felt a slight blush creep over his face: Umm, Sarah and I met online. You know I contribute stories to a couple of sites online? David nodded: Aye, I remember you telling us, ages ago. So?

So, Sarah sent me an appreciative email about one of my stories, maybe a year ago. We've been chatting on IM ever since. When she told me that the three of them were coming to London, of course I volunteered my services to show them round.

And, Anne added, he fucked Sarah's brains out the first day we got here. and again last night. I could tell from how she was at breakfast. She looked directly into John's eyes as her friend Sarah squirmed uncomfortably at the public revelation.

There was a slightly embarrassed silence and Anne cursed herself internally. She was usually so reserved; the sherry must have loosened her tongue. She hadn't meant it to come out quite like that.

They were rescued from their embarrassment when a waiter bowed and announced that their meal was about to be served upstairs. Sue, taking command again, ordered a bottle of French Merlot for the women and the men asked for refills of bitter.

They moved up the narrow creaking wooden staircase. They had a table at the window which just caught the last rays of the wan sun through an angry sky.

As they settled at the table Ian laughed: Well, John and Sarah, congratulations! Though if I had been in your shoes, I would have had difficulty deciding which of these gorgeous sexy women to go for!

Yeah, said Sue, playing the flirt. I have no idea why he didn't choose me! But she was looking directly into Ian's eyes as she wiggled her rather exposed bosom. She sensed Ian's growing interest and glowed internally.

The brief encounter seemed to settle the company into a soft friendly mode as they delved into the warming dinners and drinks. David had understood what was happening and focussed his attention on Anne, though he recognised her modest withdrawal, since her embarrassing, perhaps inappropriate, revelation. His conversation with her was gently probing and, as she began telling him about her excitement at her visit to the William Morris Gallery, he sensed his opening.

He was a designer and had met John when he had done a book-jacket for him. Their conversation flowed more freely as Anne opened up to him.

The six drew together again in conversation as they finished their main courses and ordered sweets. And more wine and beer. John glanced at his friends, to see how they were getting on with Sue and Anne. All seemed well.

The ladies talked about the places John had taken them and the places they still wanted to see.

The guys put forth a few suggestions that the ladies liked, but John reminded them that he couldn't be in three places at once.

So Ian and David volunteered to shepherd Sue and Anne to the places they wanted to see. John looked to Sarah, What do you think? Should we let them explore on their own?

Sarah smiled at her friends. They're old enough to decide for themselves, she replied.

So it was arranged that Ian and Sue would go to the designer shops and David and Anne would check out some art stores and design stores the next day. That left John and Sarah with an open day.

It was getting late and, to John's surprise, the women decided they wanted to walk the twenty minutes or so back to the hotel in the humid evening. As they set out through Covent Garden, he noticed that Ian's arm was around Sue's waist, and David and Anne were fairly close together, holding hands in a friendly way.

He deliberately lingered to allow them to walk ahead, then pulled Sarah hard against him and kissed her insistently. I think it was maybe a good idea that I invited my friends for dinner with us? he asked.

She giggled, and her fingers dropped to stroke his cock through the wool of his kilt. A very good idea, she murmured. It gives us a whole day alone together tomorrow.

At one point, outside the British Museum in Bloomsbury, Sue separated from Ian and spoke quietly to Anne for a minute. As they walked on Anne lingered to talk to Sarah, and John studied some elaborate Georgian railings as they spoke.

When Anne moved on, John pulled Sarah to him for another deep kiss, his tongue licking round her ear as his fingers fondled her breasts through her thin top. She felt his erection against her soft belly and bit his earlobe gently. Sue wants to have the room to herself tonight, she whispered. She and Ian want to fuck. So can I come back to your place, and let Ann have my bed? His fingers slid between her legs, stroked her hot need.

Mmm, he muttered, very aroused. Why can't we just let Ann have the spare bed in your room? She could watch us fuck, maybe join in? I know she has the hots for me...

I don't think so, Sarah said to John indignantly. Anne and I are not into sharing and we aren't into voyeurism either, so that's not an option, Got it?

Sorry, John said. Maybe she needs to open her legs for David. I know he's not been getting much lately. They could have your room and you can come to my place.

I like the idea of going to your place said Sarah. I warn you, I can't guarantee what I might want to do to you, after that outburst, John said. He stood and stretched his hand into her groin, pulled her to him with two fingers hooked into her cunt, so let's go slut, I'm sure your friends can handle the rest of their evening. He hailed a cab as it cruised round Russel Square and dragged her into it. He buried her protests, his hand over her mouth, as the other sought her nipples, pulling and tweaking them through the fabric.

She was nervous again now as the cab pulled away and he unlocked the door of his flat. He pushed her through the house to the bedroom. Now you dirty wee bitch, he snarled, pushing her over his dressing-table and pulling her short skirt off. You are the first woman who has ever dared to put me in my place, and you're going to get punished for it.

She screamed as his hand swiped her buttock viciously. Tonight -- another merciless crash on the other buttock -- you are my sextoy, slut. Several more sharp smacks and her plump bum was beginning to glow to his satisfaction. He parted her legs and his finger roughly probed her cunt. You filthy wee slut, you're soaking.

Kneel now, and suck my cock. He knew she didn't like sucking cock, she had told him so. But his need soared way beyond what she wanted. Suck me like the dirty whore you are. And he gasped as he felt her reluctant lips settle around him, the sweet warmth as her throat enclosed him. He grabbed her dark hair and began to fuck her face, pulling her tight onto him.

She could barely breathe as his cock forced hard into her, unthinking and relentless. Then he slowed and withdrew.

Right bitch, I'm going to be good for you too, now. And I'm going to be really kind: I'm going to give you some control. He pulled her to the bed and, clothes scattering, lay on his back naked. Now, get the rest of your clothes off and get on me Sarah, mouth on my cock and your cunt spread on my face.

He relished this position. It meant he couldn't control her mouth on his cock. But it also meant her sexual delights were spread helplessly for his mouth to savour. And he loved the taste and scent of her hot cunt above anything. His mouth fastened on her, delighting in her heady pussyscent, lapping at her sexhoney. His hands moved to feel her tits, the sweet engorgement of her nipples, and he felt her mouth fasten hard, eager now, on his erection. He pulled the nipples squashed against him and she squirmed. He felt more wetness on his mouth, and pulling her nipples harder now, his teeth crushed her clit as his finger sought her arsehole.

She squirmed more as his digit entered her and he gasped as he felt her teeth close on his hardness...Ohhh fuck, Sarah...

They were both panting now, writhing and bucking together in their mutual desperation for release. Her honey was flooding his mouth and his finger plunged hard in her anus. Ohh now baby, please, she gasped, releasing his cock for a second. I'm so close darling...uhh...bite my clit...

She took him way deep in her throat and as she felt his teeth softly gnaw her clit, she sank hers into his tender hardness. She rose above him and screamed loudly as she spasmed, just when his cock exploded into her mouth. She squirted cum all over his face, jet after jet. He was too exhausted to try to drink it all, just luxuriated as the last of it washed on his face.

Eventually they squirmed round so they were facing each other. Oh honey, she sighed, as his arms closed softly round her: That was the best ever cum. And, my dirty lover, d'ya know what? She smiled fully into his sex-drowsed eyes.

What darling? He smiled.

That's the first time in my life I ever squirted on a man. Fuck, you are gorgeous. It happened once before, when I was playing with two toys, one inside and one on my clit. But never before with a man.

I'm so proud Sarah, he whispered. I could feel you were way over the top. So glad I helped you to that.

And they sank into sleep as they softly fondled each other...

Scotsman69
Scotsman69
269 Followers
12