Sarah's Visit to London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers

Oh sweetie, she moaned, that was amazing. Now plunder me, I'm yours, I need to feel you pump me full. And plunder her he did, with raw feral strokes, pumping into her hard and fast now, all gentleness abandoned in his lust. This woman is pure sex, he thought...gasped as he felt her muscles tighten hard on him again. His finger returned to her asshole and it loosened, letting him enter. The secret scent of her there was enough to flip his senses. His balls tightened and he warned her: I'm going to fill you with my cum, baby. Oh you are SO hot, and his fingers moved to her nipples again, pulling and twisting them hard as he felt himself grow in her delicious tightness. He exploded into her and felt her close hard on him as her second orgasm crashed through her and he was pumping her full of his sperm.

Ohhh fuck baby, he moaned as she collapsed under him, you are so good. He stroked her sweaty back as his hardness still throbbed in her, he licked around her neck, and into her ear. Then he glanced at the clock. It was quarter to twelve. He pulled out from her suddenly: Lassie, it's late and we need to get back to your friends. Would you mind sharing a shower to save time?

She was startled by his sudden withdrawl, and felt emptiness. He turned her onto her back and crouched between her thighs, lapping their mingled cum from her pussy: Oh Sarah, how I love the taste of your sex.

I, I guess we could share a shower, she stuttered. I mean, we're lovers now? He couldn't resist taking a nipple into his mouth and softly sucked on it, all urgency gone. They were both relaxed for now.

We surely are Sarah, lovers indeed, he said eventually. He rose: Here's my spare robe, now let's go shower. We can't meet your friends smelling of our sex. He smiled into her eyes and drew her gently up from the bed, helping her into the robe.

In the shower he washed her with care. The lavender soap smoothed the sweat from her, and he was especially gentle washing her pussy. Then he soaped himself thoroughly as she watched his every move.

Okay lass, time to get moving, and drawing her from the shower-cabinet, he wrapped her in a rich soft bath towel. He fondled her a little as he rubbed her gently dry, then knelt before her to suck her breasts again. She felt his hand move to her pussy and he looked up into her eyes. You naughty girl, he said, smiling. Your pussy's wet again. Haven't you had enough? She blushed scarlet. This hasn't happened in a long time, she whispered.

Her arousal was growing but he slapped her ass playfully: Sorry, we just don't have the time right now. And - he pointed to his flaccid cock - I'm afraid he needs a wee rest too before he's ready for any more of you. So let's go get dressed, so we're fit to see your friends again.

In the taxi he suggested an innocent story to cover their morning's adventure. She had made it clear that she would be uncomfortable about her friends knowing that she had had sex with him. When they reached the hotel Sue and Anne were waiting in the lobby for them.

Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers
12