Sarah's Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

"Oh, no," I groaned. "Please."

"Don't start, Mark. It's best if you are just quiet for now. We'll have some supper together and chat a little bit after we're done here."

She shaved my chest hair, then had me lift my arms to get my underarms. I am not really a "bear" but have a bit of hair on my stomach and she took that too, working her way down.

Only the light hair on my forearms, hands and the hair on my head were left above my waist.

My public hair fell next, falling down onto the linoleum floor, which explained the presence of the vacuum cleaner.

She had me sit on the toilet lid and lift and spread my legs so she could get all angles all around my package. She squeezed my scrotum tightly between her thumb and forefinger to force my balls low in their sack, then ran the electric razor lightly over my balls.

The shaving of my butt felt the most humiliating. She took all the hair off my cheeks. I was being shorn like a sheep. Worse yet, I was made to bend over and spread my cheeks while she took all the hair around my anus.

My legs she worked from the bottom up, instructing me on how to stand or lift a leg.

She was thorough, removing all the hair on my body below my shoulders.

When she was finished, she instructed me to take the vacuum cleaner and clean up my hair, then left me to perform the task.

I surveyed my body, looking down and into the big bathroom mirror, not liking what I saw. It didn't matter how I felt. I belonged to her, and if she wanted be sheared, sheared I would be.

When I finished vacuuming, I put it away and came out to the kitchen where she was getting something in the oven.

"No, I'm not done with you yet. Go back to the bathroom," she said.

At least for the second part she got naked with me. She shed her robe and got in the shower with me and sprayed me down with the removable shower head.

She lathered up my chest first, getting what stubble the electric razor left. She shaved my underarms and belly, bypassed my crotch and ran the razor over my lathered-up ass. She shaved my legs like she would shave her own, then sprayed me down from head to foot with the shower head again.

After toweling me off a bit, Sarah had me sit on the toilet lit again and lathered up my public area for a cleaning up with the razor, reaching over to rinse the blade in the nearby sink. My balls were the delicate part, but she did not spare them, urging me to hold still while she ran her ladies' razor over the sensitive skin, pulled taught by forcing my balls low in their sack.

My asshole wasn't spared the touch of the blade, either. I was bent over and made to spread my cheeks and show it to her again.

"Now, take a good hot shower to wash everything away, then I want you to shave your face again. I know you shaved this morning, but I don't want any of that stubble tonight," she said. "Then come join me for dinner."

I hadn't felt so smooth since boyhood. Running my hands over my own body reminded me of running my hands over Sarah's smooth skin. I hated the feel. I hated the look. I wondered why, but was not about to ask.

I was seated naked as the day I was born for dinner, a nice baked chicken dish she made from a box recipe. She's not the cook, but did all right. She made no reference to my new level of nudity, but was instead as affectionate and personable as she had been at lunch earlier.

She had me clean up, saying she had some other things to get ready for later.

It was a full hour after dinner when she announced that she needed me back in the bathroom.

What I saw caused that knot that always accompanied a feeling of dread to return to my stomach.

Hanging from the shower head was a very full and bulging water bottle, with a long hose extending from it, down to an enema nozzle. It wasn't the thought that I was about to get an enema that alarmed me. It was the implication.

In an instant I realized what the enema bag really meant. She told me that morning that she was going to fuck me that night. I suddenly realized that I would be the one being penetrated.

As usual, Sarah gave me no time to think, not that it would have made any difference.

"Now I thought a lot about how to go about this, and ended up getting this exercise pad," she gestured at the floor to a mat, covered by some bath towels. "Now, first, I think it's best for you to lube yourself up good."

She handed me a small open jar of Vaseline.

It had not been an order, I noticed, but a suggestion that it would be best for me. Under the circumstances, I agreed.

I took the jar and reluctantly started to spread the jelly around my opening.

"You should probably work some inside, too," Sarah said, indelicately.

So I was made to put a finger up my own ass to prepare myself for things to come. When I finished, I washed my hands and she motioned me to the floor.

I was made to lie on the mat, my knees bent up to my chest, my back rotated backwards, lifting my butt hole higher.

Sarah inserted the tube and told me to "just relax." Yeah, right.

It was warm water that flowed into me and made me groan -- more of a whimper -- with the sensation. She pinched down on the tube to slow the flow, slowly increasing it and watching how I was doing.

When she saw some start to leak out, she stopped it and waited. When I started to cramp up and cried out, she stopped the flow altogether and massaged my belly.

Then she walked behind me, the tube still in my ass but the flow stopped and pulled my legs backwards until they reached the floor over my head. I had been turned upside-down.

She resumed filling me up and I started to cramp again. She massaged my stomach once more and had me turn on my side. There was so much water in the bag that she was trying to force into me that it was taking a while.

Sarah caressed my hair- practically the only hair left on my body -- as I lay on my side taking the last of my enema.

"OK, very good, Mark," she said as the bag drained down. She removed the tube and clamped it off, throwing the end to hang in the shower. "We'll just let this work in a bit."

She massaged my stomach some more, and I pleaded.

"Please, Sarah, it hurts, and I don't want to make a mess."

"OK, you can sit and empty it out now. Take your time. When you're done, fill it up again at a temperature to your liking and come out and get me."

So I was to receive yet another.

"Oh, and I do mean fill it up," she said, emphasizing that it was to be full, like the one that had just been emptied inside me.

It took a while, but I finished one, filled the bag as instructed, then hauled my shaved ass out to the living room to announce that she could give me another. She did. The second went easier.

"Now just to be sure, fill it up about half full and come get me again," she said as I sat on the toilet.

I felt crushed as I let the second bag flow out of me. I had so much looked forward to the "I'm going to fuck you tonight" declaration. Now I dreaded it.

The third half-enema went fast.

"After you've emptied it out, take a shower and clean yourself thoroughly back there, then come and get me again," she said.

Satisfied that I was cleaned, she did the lubrication herself this time. She had me bend over and spread my cheeks while she worked the Vaseline around my anus, then for the first time ever put a slicked-up finger inside. She added another finger, then a third, working the trio in circles, while I moaned in discomfort.

Still, there was an element of thrill to it that this beautiful woman put her fingers up my ass.

When she was satisfied with that result, she produced a large butt plug, wide in diameter, and spread the Vaseline over the entire business end. She did not display it to me as if to taunt me with it, but seemed to make sure she did this where I could see it and could anticipate it.

She pressed the big plug against my opening and slowly pushed.

"Ohhhh!" I cried as my sphincter expanded and protested in pain.

She got it past that muscle and my asshole enclosed around it.

"There you go; you've been plugged," she said, the cheerful disposition back. "Now, I'm sure you need a little time, so take a washcloth and clean up the Vaseline a bit, then come out and join me. Let's have a couple of drinks.

Fully plugged, I waddled my bare naked, sheared and shaved body into the living room to join my wife, who smiled slightly as if laughing at my predicament.

She knew that I knew what was to come later, in contrast to what I had anticipated all day.

"I made you a vodka gimlet she said, with Three Olives, like you like. I'm not sure if I put enough of that lime stuff in it, but you can add more if you'd like. I think you should have a couple of drinks before we go on with the evening."

She had a towel spread out on the recliner next to where my drink sat. I tentatively sat down, forcing the plug deeper.

I was being stretched out, and I knew it.

"You OK? You look a little shell-shocked," she almost laughed.

"I didn't expect this," I said.

Sarah changed the subject, to something she thought I'd like, fishing or football or something I was sure she wasn't really interested in. After a while, she had me get up and fix a couple of more drinks. She was having a Bloody Mary. I felt so self-conscious walking about totally bare, shaved from the top of my head on down, with a big blue plug sticking out of my ass. We were killing time until I was ready for my fucking.

And soon it was time, when we finished our second drinks. She led me by my cock again back to the bathroom and had me bend over and spread them. She pulled out the plug, wrapped it in tissue and handed it to me.

While washing her hands, she gave me my instructions.

"Wash it off good and put it away in the bedroom. You should clean yourself back there then use a little more of the Vaseline, and wash your hands real good before going to the bedroom. I want you on the bed on your knees, with your forearms on the bed in front of you and butt in the air. Then wait for me."

I dreaded this. I hated the thought of it. I did as I was told.

She made me wait about five minutes with my ass high in the air, knowing what was coming and having nothing to do but think about it. I think that was by design.

She came in wearing nothing but a strap-on. The dildo was black, with fake veins meant to look as much like a real cock as possible. The head was bulbous, with the helmet shape of a circumcised penis.

It was quite long, I guessed 12 inches. Mercifully, she had selected one of about the same average diameter of my own tool, not one particularly thick.

"Ok," she said, "I see you're ready for me."

She jumped up on the bed behind me and patted my smooth ass.

"You know, I'll bet you're a virgin back here. That's something we never talked about. When we were dating and getting intimate, it never occurred to me to ask if you'd ever been done in the ass."

I didn't reply, feeling no need to assure her that I had indeed never been penetrated that way. I felt patronized.

"Well, this is a special night then," she said.

"I always wanted to know what it felt like to be on the other end of a fucking, being the one doing the thrusting instead of the one getting thrusted. Do men ever wonder what it's like for us?" she said.

"I suppose, but not like this," I answered.

"Well, I think we'll both learn something, and maybe have a little fun, too. At least I will," she added.

I felt the rubbery cock, which had some flexibility, being rubbed up and down my crack.

"Reach back and spread yourself for me," she said.

I opened myself without protest, my shoulders and my face bearing my weight on the mattress, raising my ass still higher. She had to have me spread my knees a bit to lower myself down and line up the strap-on properly.

I felt the tip press against my opening and swallowed hard. She pressed it in and it hurt at first, but not as much as the butt plug, which was larger in diameter and forced into my ass when it was still tight.

It hurt until it got past my sphincter muscle and my asshole closed around it.

She pushed it deeper and felt myself being invaded. By the time she got it halfway in the thought crossed my mind that I was already fucked. But it was just beginning.

"Uhhhh! Uhhhh!" I cried out as I felt it go deeper.

Soon, she was in all the way. It pushed against my insides and a protest of pain escaped my throat. She pulled out a ways, then pushed it back in. She began her thrusts and found a rhythm. I was allowed to return my hands in front of me once she was inside.

Once over the initial pain and the shock and the very idea of taking an ass-fucking, it became an oddly pleasurable sensation. I thought about how it must feel for a woman being bent over like this with a man penetrating either her anus or vagina from behind. I guess I was learning something, albeit reluctantly.

Sarah went easy on me at first; it was new for her, too. But she soon got comfortable with it and picked up the pace and my body started to rock back and forth as it was pushed from behind.

Whenever I entered a woman from behind, I enjoyed how my thrusts could make her breasts swing back and forth, and would reach over to cup them in my hands and feel them as they bobbed back and forth. Sarah had reached that pace with me. Though I had no breasts, Sarah did the same to me, leaning over my back and running her hands over my chest. Her face came close to my ear.

"Go ahead and play with yourself," she said.

My cock was limp. Sexually, this did nothing for me. But I was obedient and reached a hand back to try to bring myself to an erection. It started to respond.

She ran her hands around the globes of my ass.

"I love how smooth you feel," she said.

I had never said that to a woman, but I had thought of it many times while touching her smooth ass as I worked her from behind.

The point of the shaving came to me.

I was being fucked like a girl. I was shaved smooth, like a girl is, from the head down. Sarah was looking down not on my normally hairy man-ass, but a set of round and smooth cheeks, looking much like what a man sees when he does a woman this way.

Sarah fucked me and fucked me from behind, then had me turn over.

I lay on my back, my knees back on my chest and back arched while she entered me in what was as close to the missionary position as she could get.

She thrust for a while, then had me roll further back and put my legs up over her shoulders, allowing her deeper access, but causing me more pain in the opening she was using and in my leg and back muscles.

She stopped, had me turn on my side, lifted my leg and took me from behind that way.

When she tired of thrusting, she turned over on her back and had me impale myself on her cock. She prompted me to keep going until I was fully sitting on her with all my weight, the dildo as deep in my ass as it could go.

Then I was made to rise up, with my feet down on the bed, and begin riding her. She reached up and ran her hands over my smooth chest, the way I would rub her breasts when she rode me.

Sarah had me stand and bend over, putting my hands on the bed, then entered me from behind, having me bend my knees to get the proper angle and make up for the fact that I am so much taller.

"Sarah, I'm getting really sore," I complained.

"I know. That's what it's like sometimes for us," she said, referring to her gender. "After a while you get sore and wish it would stop but it keeps going as long as he wants."

The worst was when she put me on the floor and had me roll my legs all the way over my head until my feet were above my head. I was upside-down, like I was during one stage of the enemas.

She pushed her strap-on cock straight down into me and worked it up and down. I was made to work on my penis, which was pointing straight down at my face.

She was taking me in about every position she could think of that a man takes a woman. And she went on.

She took me to the bathroom and had me sit on the counter rolling my hips forward until my asshole was on the edge. She stood on a stool and took me again.

I whimpered, complained, and complied.

She tired of the incessant thrusting, and I learned the folly of men who think they are doing all the work when they thrust long and hard during a hot sexual encounter while the woman just lays there and takes it. I longed to be the one doing the thrusting, as my tight formerly virgin opening was screaming in pain by the time she decided to stop.

She made me take the strap-on to the bathroom myself after she removed it, with instructions to clean it and myself while she made a couple of more drinks.

I was happy it was over.

When I came out to the living room, she was sitting on the sofa wearing her pink robe with my drink and hers in her hands. She had a big smile on her face.

"You know, I've heard that guys talk about a girl with a 'just-fucked' look on her face. I wanted to see how it looked on you. Come here. Sit next to me," she said handing me my much-needed drink.

I took a big gulp.

"Hang in there, big guy. "It's still pretty early, and I think the night will get better for you."

We watched some TV. She slipped an arm around me and pulled me close, running her soft hands sensually over my smooth, shaven skin.

We chatted about what we saw on TV, but had no conversation about what had just happened. But the burning sensation in my rectum wouldn't let me forget.

After a while, Sarah leaned her head on my shoulder like a regular girlfriend. She took my flaccid penis in her hand and started to play with it. She did so slowly and casually as we watched the comedy program and laughed from time to time. I got hard when she nibbled on my ears and told me how sexy I looked getting fucked.

So often since this dominance game began she followed experiences in pain and humiliation with moments of affection and reassurance. It was so hard to tell if she really felt that affection toward me or was trying to manipulate me into accepting my role as a submissive. I thought of all of this, and accepted the affection as affection that I long craved, and the dominance as also something that I long craved. Was there room in a relationship for both?

She kept me hard with gentle playing and deliberate stroking for about a half hour, and had me squirming for relief. Sarah opened the bottom part of her robe, took my hand and put it between her legs.

"Touch me slow and gentle," she said. "Just get me warmed up and wet."

I ran my fingers slowly up the length of her outer lips then pressed inside to do the same to her inner lips. I didn't stick my fingers all the way inside to invade her, knowing that's not what she meant. And I didn't touch her clit directly, but circled in sensuously with the tip of a finger.

"You're really good at that," she said after I'd been at it for a few short minutes, her breathing becoming more rapid.

Her juices were flowing. My cock was still pointing straight up, though she had stopped playing with it when I started on her.

"Ok, big guy, that's enough," she said, removing my hand and standing up. She dropped the robe where she stood, then grabbed my cock in an overhand fashion and set out for the bedroom.

Once again, I was being let by my cock, but I loved the destination.

"On your back," Sarah said, giving me a little push next to the bed.

I lay in the middle, my cock pointing at the ceiling. She jumped up and straddled me, grabbing my cock and rubbing the head up and down along her moistened lips.

"This is how you really wanted me to fuck you tonight, isn't it?"

"Please," I said, then added. "My God, you're beautiful. You turn me on so much the way you look and the things you do to me."

Sarah just smiled, then put my cock inside her just far enough that she could let go. She was squatting with the soles of her feet on the bed on each side of me. She took her hand and began to massage her breasts and hold them up to display them for me.

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers