Sara's Catfight with Alecia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my new friend was cleaning me somewhere below my waist, she must have thought she had lost the soap because she began probing for it with her fingers inside my labia. Sweet Jesus, this coming on top of all that foreplay of the fight and that's what I decided later that we had been doing without realizing it when we were fighting – participating in foreplay, her fingers suddenly in me felt heavenly. I began thrusting myself against her hand as hard as I could.

"Oh do me," I murmured.

Alecia redoubled her efforts in response to seeing my reaction. It probably surprised her somewhat to see me so sexually wet so quickly, but at the time she just had no idea at the high state of sexual arousal I stay in most of the time. I swear I can dream about a telephone pole and cream in my sleep.

Suddenly my lovely new friend had taken me completely over the top as I began to orgasm with a vengeance. My hips twitched in the sex act literally out of my control as the cum felt as though it was being ripped from my body.

"Oh God, Alecia!" I cried out. Since the bathroom was just down a short hall from the living room, I gathered it was probably no longer a secret from the other company what we were doing. There was nothing I could do about that. It just felt so good I had to yell.

When I finally finished climaxing, I pulled her to me again in a loving embrace. I began to kiss her all over her face and then moved down her long beautiful neck. It may sound silly to you but her neck was so graceful appearing. I mean, think about it – have you ever seen somebody with a neck so short that it actually appeared that their head was merely resting on their shoulders? If it's a guy, they're usually called no-neck.

Well, Alecia had this long beautiful neck just right for smooching. I moved slightly down and began kissing all around her awesome breasts. As I mentioned before, they were gloriously shaped with enormous nipples. I realized I was getting to her as she was steadily moaning and writhing in my arms.

I tongued her nipples before moving down further. I sank to my knees and kissed all of her lower belly. I tongued her belly button causing her to twitch and laugh.

"Please," she cooed. "I'm very ticklish."

"Mwahaha!"

It was an innie by the way. As Alecia continued to wiggle from my kissing all over the top of her pubic thatch, I suddenly inserted three soapy fingers up her rectum.

"Oh Christ!" she screamed. I continued to work them in as deeply as I could.

"Hurt?" I asked.

"Yes," she gasped, "but keep going."

A woman after my own heart. I knew from experience it would begin to feel good to her real soon. Sure enough, a moment later she was moaning my name and it wasn't from pain.

I quickly located her 'love button' and pressed my tongue against it while continuing to jam my fingers in and out of her gloriously shaped behind. To stimulate Alecia even more I was pulling her to me with my right hand in time with my thrusting with my tongue.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, Sara!" she wailed loudly. I knew I was getting to her big time; not only from her exhortations, but also that she had become extremely wet and it wasn't from shower water!

"What are you doing in there, Sara?" I heard Krista call out. She had obviously entered the bathroom. I could tell immediately from the tone in her voice that she wanted to role play. Well, I was up for it! Mwahaha!

Suddenly my sexy girlfriend yanked the shower curtain open and exposed Alecia and myself in some perverted lesbian acts. Haha! We both couldn't help but turn our heads and look at her. Tom stood behind her outside the bathroom in the hallway and the expression on his handsome features was priceless; somewhere between complete shock and extreme lust.

I think observing her boyfriend watching her carried Alecia right over the edge and she began to cum and cum and cum with it flowing out of her in a veritable flood of multiple orgasms!

Oh! Oh God damn Sara!" my lover cried out as I licked all the cum I could from her nether regions. Tasty fare, indeed.

"What are you doing, you slut?!" Krista demanded in a shrill voice. It was all I could do to keep from bursting out laughing. You should have seen the shocked expressions on Alecia and Tom.

My lovely girlfriend yanked me out of the bathtub but was careful not to hurt me or cause me to lose my footing. I winked at her one time, hoping that no one else saw it except for Krista and hoping that she understood I was requesting a change of role plays for today. She must have because she quickly winked back one time and then fell silent waiting for my lead.

I reached out and pulled off Krista's knit blouse in one swipe! Her bountiful breasts were safely tucked away for the moment in one of her extremely lacy bras. My wild sweet love had been requesting for me to participate in a scenario with her where I pretended to be upset with her and I stripped her naked in front of people that didn't know her well. The crazy nut wanted me to do it at college one day and I had managed to talk her out of it. Can you imagine? I had to be the responsible one, that's when you know you're in big trouble!

Krista really got into it, I'll give her that. She screeched, "Sara, you bitch!" and attempted to slap me, but I easily blocked it; particularly when it was all an act.

"Sara?" Alecia asked, thoroughly confused at this point.

Tom, on the other hand, didn't look confused at all. The handsome young man was buying the act completely – haha! I clutched Krista's skirt by the waistband and pulled it down to her feet in one swift move.

"You cunt!" she cried out in supposed complaint and actually was slapping me very lightly around my head. Below the waist, my beautiful friend was only wearing her shoes and a very narrow see-through thong – in other words, not much! You could easily make out the lips of her sex which gave me a sudden idea.

I reached down and grasped the top of her thong and pulled upwards as high as possible causing it to almost become buried in her pussy slit!

"Oooh!" Krista screamed, but it was alright. I could already observe she was wet down there. "Stop it, stop it!"

"Okay," I said, appearing nothing if not completely agreeable and I yanked the thong completely off her body leaving her practically stark naked from the waist down in front of our new friends since she was now wearing only her shoes and her bra.

I flung the thong over to Tom who had now entered the bathroom but he still remained as befuddled appearing as ever. As Krista supposedly turned to entreat the young man to return her underwear to her, I unsnapped and removed her bra fully exposing her beautiful breasts to him. The beautiful young woman was now standing in front of him completely unencumbered of any clothing. Tom stood frozen with Krista's thong clutched tightly in his right fist and his mouth agape, totally unable at that moment to initiate any action of his own.

I will say this for Alecia's boyfriend – he was very gallant. Tom actually attempted to cast his gaze away from my friend's nudity and he complained, "Stop that right now, Sara! And give Krista her clothes back."

"Mwahaha!" I laughed at him.

From behind me I suddenly heard Alecia warn, "You'd better stay out of this, Tom – I'm telling you. It's better to not get involved in other people's relationships." And I knew right then that Allie had tumbled to it that we were putting them on, because if she thought that it was real she would have attempted to stop me.

Tom, bravely or stupidly (take your pick depending on your personal viewpoint), lumbered forward until he was standing next to Krista and in front of me. "Here," he said handing my girlfriend her thong. He didn't notice she made no attempt to replace it on her body as he already realized he had bitten off more than he could chew!

I had already unsnapped his white slacks (he wasn't wearing a belt) and pulled down his zipper. "Stop Sara!" Tom complained in a frightened voice. I think he really was scared that Alecia would wait until he was asleep one day and fuck him up because of this out of jealousy.

I paid absolutely no attention to his protest but pulled his trousers down to his feet, while Krista yanked his jockey shorts down simultaneously. His seven inch erection almost hit my sexy friend right in the eye and as Alecia's boyfriend scrambled to cover his huge prick with his two hands we pulled his pants and underwear completely off.

"Stop it," he half heartedly protested but I think this time it was all for show.

Krista and I both just ignored him and proceeded to rip his attractive looking sport shirt completely off his body, buttons flying everywhere. Tom's upper body looked pretty damn good to me. Apparently he was one of those guys that looked a lot better naked than he did dressed.

Of course the handsome young man moved his hands in an attempt to save his shirt and when he did, I checked out his beautiful penis a lot closer and noticed he already had a drop of precum on the head. He was certainly ready to go! We weren't going to have to mess around with him with any senseless foreplay but would be able to get right to the main agenda.

Don't you just hate that when you have to cuddle with guys and kiss them a lot and tell them you love them before they'll agree to have sex with you, girls? I mean you practically have to tell them you'll still respect them in the morning before they'll fuck you. Haha!

Well, we had Tom stark naked except for his shoes and socks and I figured he could keep them for protection if he wanted. Krista and I each grabbed him by a shoulder and forced him to sit on the bathroom floor. From there we made him lie flat on his back. Good thing this was a fairly good sized bathroom, wasn't it?

His prick was standing straight up in the air and before he could move away I clambered aboard and plunged myself straight down on it!

Oh God! It felt so good to be impaled on something long for a change. That thing felt as though it was tickling my tonsils. I guess Tom had finally decided he believed in that old sexist saw; when rape is inevitable, lie back and enjoy it. Except he wasn't lying back, he had become actively involved. His thrusting with his lengthy erection was reaching places inside of me I'm not sure had ever been reached. Every nerve in my body was screaming out for release and it felt better than any drug I ever did. I mean it – I was rushing like a bitch.

"Oh fuck me!" I screamed out.

I leaned down and kissed him passionately over and over, thrusting my tongue into his mouth as he continued to thrust upwards as quickly as he could. The handsome young man suddenly sat half up and hugged me in a giant embrace as he shot his love juice all the way up me.

"Oh, oh, oh," he gasped, as his quivering cock continued to convulse with cum. "You're great," he whispered to me. I suppose he didn't want Alecia to overhear him but it didn't look to me as though she cared to be jealous any longer as she had stepped out of the tub and was kissing and hugging Krista at that moment.

I went off like a sky rocket with my cum cascading from way deep inside of me. At least, that's what it felt like. I'm sure the entire experience was partially due to everything that had occurred in the last hour and a half; from stripping his girlfriend stark naked in the hallway at the university to making love with her in the shower and now to Tom finishing the whole thing off with his monster cock. Lord! What a tasty time that had been.

When I finally finished cumming, I sat slumped over Tom for a few minutes. Imagine my surprise when I realized he had remained massively hard. I wanted to do him again but my mother had taught me not to be greedy; so I climbed off him and proceeded to give him a good knob slobbing just to get him totally hard again.

As he started moaning from my suckling his giant prick, Krista lightly slapped my shoulder in complaint. "Hey, it's my turn," she whined. She can be so adorable. I told her to relax, that I was just getting him primed. You have to prime that pump, you know?

Once I had him all cleaned up, I took my mouth off his throbbing manhood (hehe, romantic, ain't I?) and I moved away from him while sweeping my right arm over her. "Volia," I said.

"Merci, mademoiselle," Krista replied. Man, she sure is a kick, ain't she?

Before Krista could take my place by climbing aboard Tom to bareback ride him, Alecia suddenly moved around to Tom's feet and pulled him partially out into the hall. At the time I was just attempting to lie down in the bathtub and I thought, 'Whatever.' I was plain and simply exhausted and needed to just 'be' for awhile. You should try getting that tired, it'll take the edge off your sex drive alright.

I had taken some thick fluffy towels and placed them in the bottom of the tub and then laid on them. Oooh! That felt so good. It was then that I took the opportunity to glance around. Besides Krista being steadily pumped atop Tom's lengthy penis, Alecia was now straddling her boyfriend's sweet face on her hands and knees with her beautiful ass pointed towards Krista. I really don't know if that was any sort of comment by Alecia to my friend over what she was doing with Tom or not – hehe; but anyway, Allie had situated herself with her cunt hanging right over Tom's mouth. Of course it was upside down; but you know what I always say – any port in a storm. With her pretty reddish blonde pubic haired muff hanging down over his mouth, Allie's boyfriend finally took the hint and began to quickly lap her cunt.

Krista was bouncing up and down so hard on Tom's prick I thought she was going to fly off and Alecia was on her hands and knees and rutting like a dog due to the ministrations of her boyfriend's tongue. She was looking right at me lying there in the tub and I winked at her. She offered me a big smile. God, she was beautiful! I wish I could have had two girlfriends.

Actually I wondered why I couldn't. It wasn't as though we were going to get married, or were we someday? I don't know if you remember but a long time ago there was a series of weird sexual novels by a guy, I think, called Robert Rimmer and he was always pushing ideas like legalized marriage between one man and two women.

Come to think of it, why is it always one man and two women? Why not one woman and two men? One man couldn't service two highly sexed women. They'd have him crying for mercy in two weeks. Remember – there isn't one part on a woman's body that has to get hard for her to enjoy sex. All she has to do is lie back and enjoy it.

Finally despite being tired I couldn't stand to watch all that sexual activity and I began to play with my clit. In no time I was teetering on the edge once again. Suddenly Krista began screaming Tom's name over and over and then she almost fell over off him as she climaxed. She probably would have if Tom hadn't grabbed her and held her upright on him as he shot off his load of cum for the second time in about ten minutes. Oh, the joys of being young.

When I observed Alecia beginning her own orgasm it carried me right over the edge again and I once again was twitching in sexual ecstasy. We both watched each other closely as we went off, I suppose in our minds we were doing each other again. It was awesome.

By the time everyone had finished, Tom had cum all over his body. I quickly jumped up out of the bathtub and pulled Krista up on her feet.

"Let's go," I whispered to her. "I think you should take a quick shower, Tom," I advised, winking at him and then I pushed my sexy girlfriend out into the hallway and shut the bathroom door behind. A minute later I heard the shower water running along with some low moaning.

There wasn't much for me and my stark naked friend to do at that point so I suggested we go into the kitchen and rustle up some grub because all of that boffing had made me ravenous. Krista put on a long apron that covered her completely in the front and but left her nude back completely visible. I love that kind of thing. It just goes to show you can take perversion anywhere.

Tom and Alecia emerged from their further sexual trysting an hour later completely dressed causing me and Krista to appear a tad bit silly since we no longer had any clothing to speak of; but to hell with it I figured. You should have seen Tom. Even after all that, he was still attempting to be a gentleman and not stare at us; so of course that caused his peeks to take on a larger significance than it needed to and after a little while you could tell he started to get hard again. Guys! They're insatiable.

Alecia solved the problem by lending us some clothing; luckily it was something she had worn when she was younger because she was about four inches taller than me and Krista. If we had attempted to wear any of her current apparel we would have been tripping on it. Anyway Tom gave us a ride home and right after dinner I went right to my room and crashed. I was exhausted!

The End

12