Sara's Chair

Story Info
sub girl is tormented and teased by her Master.
1.9k words
4.33
58.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara shifts in her bonds, adjusting her position in the chair in a futile attempt to move her sodden sex closer to the vibrator strapped between her legs, its tip in only the most minimal contact with her flesh. Her state of arousal being compounded by the computer screen in front of her, showing a seemingly never ending slide show of pornographic video clips.

Even closing her eyes brings her no respite from the show, the ear phones taped to her ears pump in every moan, groan and slap of hot human flesh. She finds her eyes dragged back open by her needful curiosity to see what is befalling on the screen, be it a simple moment of a man and a woman fucking through to a hardcore bondage scene and everything in between. Sara's own groans of appreciation for the performances on screen squeaking out from behind her gag and barely audible to herself.

Jumping at the hand on her shoulder Sara turns her head up and around to look at her Master. His entrance having gone unnoticed between the images, sounds and sensations holding her attention, it was the third time he had laid his hand on her shoulder like this since she had been put in this position. How long ago was it, she couldn't recall, the clips didn't seem to repeat but she couldn't tell for certain nor could she tell how long it had been between each of his visits to her. All she knew and cared about was that when he had come to her, he had granted her climax as he took his own pleasure from her helpless body.

A muffled whimper of "Please Master" creeps from behind her gag as she looks forlornly up at him, her need so great from her teasing that she craves what ever he has in store for her. Her whimper gives why to a surprised yelp as he tears the tape and earphones from the side of her head taking a few strands of hair with it.

The cuffs connecting her wrists and ankles to the chair are quickly and efficiently disposed of, her automatic reaction of closing her legs to try and gain more stimulation from the vibrator is denied by the stinging slap he delivers for the movement.

Hauled to her feet and spun around to face her Master. Sara's eyes are wide and pleading as he examines her, the sweat soaked hair and flushed features betraying the extent of her arousal with out him even needing to check between her thighs. His hand wraps into her hair, fingers coiling into her damp tresses and using the strong grip to drag her head back and hold her still as his free hand drops to her leg and unbuckles the vibrator strapped tightly around her upper thigh. A gasp made of disappointment and relief at the vibrators departure comes from behind Sara's gag.

Sara's Master offers her no time to collect her thoughts or regain her composure as he uses the grip in her hair to drag her across the room to her bed, her small feet moving quickly to keep up and relieve the strain on her scalp but struggling due to her time bound and immobile.

Thrown forwards over the bed she collapses into a heap as she bounces on the mattress. Even then Sara is not allowed a moment to recover as her legs are grabbed and dragged back and apart. She feels a fresh set of cuffs slipping around her ankles and securing them to opposite corners of the bed and spreading her just about as wide as her legs will allow.

As Sara tries to move and look back over her shoulder to see what he is doing, his hand presses down between her shoulder blades and flattens her to the bed. Pulling one of her arms out to the side he snaps another waiting cuff around it, a rope running from the cuff and disappearing below the bed. Sara wonders where these ropes came from, how long had her Master been in the room with her while she watched the screen, silently preparing for her.

Once her other arm is secured to a cuff on the opposite side of the bed the hand at her back withdraws, trying to lean up and shuffle her limbs Sara finds that the positioning of the cuffs leaves her no room to move off the surface of the bed. Holding her effectively flat to it

Craning her neck, Sara tries to look back over her shoulder just in time to see a black blur behind her. The snap as the flogger lands on her upturned buttocks makes her jump into the bed and cry out despite the gag, before she has fully registered the first impact it lands again this time down across the other cheek.

Straining hard at her bonds Sara can just make out her Master standing behind her, his flogger moving in a rapid figure of eight motion over her ass, every downward movement landing a strike on alternate buttocks. Each mound of flesh quivering beneath the heavy caress of the leather tentacles whistling through the air above them.

Despite the strictness of her bondage Sara was able to writhe from the impacts, trying to wriggle her ass away from the flogger but with the bed beneath her there was nowhere to go. All her movements did was present her ass as an even more inviting target for her Master, the redness spreading slowly across both cheeks as he keeps up the steady swing.

Just as tears begin to form in Sara's eyes, the burning heat in her ass rising to a point that rivals the throbbing need of her pussy, the flogging stops leaving her with the two conflicting sensations fighting for her minds attention.

Struggling again to see what he is doing she is too late, unceremoniously a vibrator is thrust deep into her swollen cunt. The hot, wet slit greedily gripping at the phallus as it purrs into life, buzzing away and driving her throbbing need to the very edge.

The first drop of lube onto her ass makes her jump again, the cold liquid soothing on her flaming buttocks. Burying her face into the bed as she feels his probing fingers spreading her cheeks and exposing her rosebud to his gaze. Still he has not said a word to her since entering the room and now he was oiling up her anus, meaning only one thing that this time he planned to take his pleasure from her ass.

The feelings from his fingers, the vibrator and the aching throb of the flogging were pushing Sara dangerously close to her orgasm, but she knew that without permission this would be punished harshly. Gritting her teeth and fighting back the need welling within her belly she lets out a frustrated grunt as the fingers finish their readying of her hole.

The nudge of the fat head of his cock makes her instinctively thrust her ass back in welcome to her Master, willing her body to relax and allow his easy entry. The insistent nudging and pressing soon opens her ring to accommodate the tip of his shaft before strong hands close in a vice like grip on her upturned ass. His fingers pressing white marks into her red ass as he takes hold of her, steadying himself.

"Cum for Me" His first spoken words since entering the room coincide with his rapid and deep penetration of her ass, slamming into her with all his strength and weight. Pinning her fully to the bed as his length spears her to her core.

Sara's body ripples with the force of her orgasm, the combination of her bondage and her Masters weight pinning her down stopping all but her muscles from tensing and relaxing as her releases shudders through her. The force of her ass pressing down on to him with her orgasm is nearly enough to expel him from her rear but he counters by thrusting forward again, driving her into the mattress the pair of them bouncing slightly as he rides her.

His renewed impalement of her ass sends Sara back over the edge, a second orgasm welling in her pussy as the vibrator buzzes away inside her. The rubber phallus milked by her cunt, her inner flesh contracting around it as the vibrations massage those same muscles.

The onslaught of stimulation threatening to overwhelm Sara entirely throws her into climax after climax, the hours of teasing she had suffered earlier breaking like a dammed river and flooding from her pussy to soak her thighs and the bed. Her moans and groans becoming more frantic and louder despite the gag and alerting her Master to the onrush of yet another orgasm.

Increasing his pace, Sara's reactions encouraging his own release, her Master tightens his grip on her sore buttocks using his hold as leverage to plunge into her again and again. The rush of nectar soaking his swinging balls as they slap against her thighs. Rearing up over Sara his thrusts down into her becoming ever more urgent as his own release builds rapidly before, with a final loud grunt, he erupts into her.

Sara arches her back as much as her bindings will allow, the final deep thrust of her Master feeling as if it had travelled up her spine and the hot spread of his seed inside her triggering one last blissful orgasm. Her over worked body barely able to cope with one last burst of pleasure as he almost collapses on top of her, just as spent as she is.

They lay their together recovering; the only sound in the room their breathing and the light buzz of the vibrator which the powerful spasms of Sara's pussy had expelled before the last.

Wallowing in the glow of her orgasms and the closeness of her Master, her previous teasing was quite forgotten by Sara, driven from her mind by the pleasure she had experienced at the hands of her Master. Sara could sense him stirring above her, another whimper escaping from her gag as his softening shaft slips from her well stretched and used ass.

Still working in silence her Master slips off Sara's back, missing the feel of him so close she makes a plaintive whine before realising that her cuffs have been released. Bringing her arms together she starts to rub some life back into her arms but this respite is short lived. His hand wraps into her hair again and hauls her back to her feet, dragging her backwards across the room towards the chair.

Suddenly struggling against his grip, knowing what he is going to be send her back to, Sara twists and turns in his grip but he is too strong. Shoving her down into the chair he grabs her wrists and secures each to the waiting cuffs on the chair, a smirk on his lips at the defiant glare in her eyes contrasting with the drool dripping from her gag.

Despite Sara's struggles she is soon strapped back into her seat with the ear phones back in place, delivering the symphony of sexual ecstasy she been listening to for much of the day. Her heart sinking as he buckles the vibrator back around her thigh, the tip of it just in contact with her swollen, red pussy. Her torment of this chair was worsened now by the soreness in her ass, the heat of her buttocks having dimmed but not comfortable on the hard wooden seat. The feeling of his cum seeping from between her buttocks just served as a further reminder of what she had just experienced. All she had left to do now was ponder how long he would leave this time as she hears the door close behind her......