Sara's Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I realized what had come between the two of them. And, realizing that, I had a plan.

"Hey," I said, "I would think it was you who would be getting the attention from the boys."

She laughed, and I could tell she appreciated the compliment.

Four hours later, I came back to Sara and my apartment and heard the shower running. I was a bit drunk, but excited over the plan I had hatched. I couldn't wait - I had to put everything in place. I opened the door to the bathroom, stepped into the shower, and drew back the shower curtain to reveal Sara rubbing herself down with body wash. A little squeak escaped her lips and she started to crouch down in embarrassment, before she remembered that she was still my slave for two more days. Composing herself, she straightened up and gave me a curtsy with an imaginary skirt, although she couldn't quite bring herself to smile.

I could, though. "Hello, my beautiful slave," I said, feeling lighthearted and confident.

"Hello, my handsome and talented master," she said, and her subtle sarcasm flew right by me.

"I'm going to be coming back a little late from work tomorrow," I said, "Maybe around 8:30. Can you have some drinks ready for me when I get back?"

"Of course," she answered. "I live to serve you."

"Excellent," I said. "Make sure to wear some nice heels, I love it when you wear your high heels."

She nodded submissively, hamming it up. I watched the rivulets of water run over her breasts and drip off the dark tassels of her landing strip, and smiled. Her hair was plastered to her face.

"All right," I said, "You may carry on with your shower. But if you please, keep the curtain open, will you?"

"As you wish, Master," she said, and began washing the soap off her body. I walked away, watching her out of the corner of my eye, thinking that if this was embarassing, just wait until tomorrow night.

* * *

We stumbled in the door, laughing. Caroline caught my arm to steady herself and started to take off her jacket.

"Don't worry about that," I said, stopping her. "We'll get my maidservant to take care of it."

And there she was - Sara, standing there in her self-made "slave costume," i.e. nothing plus high heels. She was holding a drink that she had undoubtedly intended to serve me or possibly one of my male friends. Seeing Caroline, however, stopped her in her tracks, and my heart secretly jumped as I imagined how hers must be falling into the pit of her stomach right about now.

"Hi, Sara," I said, holding out my arms for her to take the jacket.

For a second she froze, not knowing whether to keep up the act or turn and run into her room and slam the door.

"Hey Sara!" Caroline said, not surprised at all (I had briefed her on the situation over dinner, causing much laughter), but still taken aback to see Sara in her current state. It must be strange, I thought, for Caroline to see this role reversal - after all, last time it had been me serving the drinks.

Wordlessly, looking pale, Sara put down he martini and came over to take our jackets, then turned to hang them up. Caroline gawked, and was about to say something, when I put my hand over her mouth, grinning. It was time to savor the moment.

When Sara finished hanging our jackets up - I admired her sleek lines as she reached into the air - she turned back to us and said "Pardon me, but I have to visit the loo, if that's alright?"

I nodded seriously. "May I keep the door open?" Sara asked meekly, and I felt a twinge of embarrassment as Caroline gave me a look.

"Of course!" I nodded quickly, and Sara disappeared into the bathroom.

"So do you guys..." Caroline asked, displaying her meaning with a hand gesture.

I laughed, and led her by the arm into the living room. "Haha, no way," I said. "We just like taking each other down a peg."

"But you don't seem too unhappy about watching her walk around in her birthday suit," Caroline pouted.

"Hey, you don't seem too unhappy about it yourself," I pointed out, and we laughed and plunked down on the couch. The three or four drinks I had in me made me notice the contact even more as my thigh pressed up against hers. Now that I had started to pay her more attention, I noticed that she had nice legs and pretty eyes. Why hadn't I seen that before? Was it because I had been preoccupied with guarding my privates from her assault? Well, probably.

Sara emerged from the bathroom, still naked, but looking a little more composed.

"Is there anything you'd like?" she asked, conspicuously omitting the sardonic "Master" part.

"Sure," I said, "We'll have those drinks."

She brought them, as Caroline and I got distracted by playing hand games on the couch. Over drinks the last night, and dinner that night, I had come to appreciate Caroline's awkward personality more and more. I was now pretty attracted to her in her own right, beyond just my desire to use her to embarrass Sara.

Ater serving our drinks, Sara turned to walk away, but - after waiting to see her gluteals as she turned - I called out to her. "Hey Sara, come and keep us company for a while!"

"Yeah," Caroline called. "We need your conversational skills!"

For a second, I could see venom flash in Sara's eyes as she looked at Caroline, but then she sat demurely down on the edge of the recliner, her hands on her knees. "Yes?" she asked.

"We usually just talk about me," I said teasingly. "Tell me about you. Any boys in your life?"

"I'm afraid a humble slave doesn't have time for that sort of personal pleasure," Sara said, tilting her head.

Caroline mouthed the words "Humble slave???" at me, her eyes wide.

"Do you like to go shopping for clothes?" I asked. "I mean, when you get to wear clothes."

Her face went red. "I'm afraid slaves are too poor to own their own clothes," Sara said, taking it to the level of farce. "They have to rely on what their masters give them."

"What do you do when she's bad?" Caroline asked me. "Do you smack her in the tits?"

"Oh, no," I said. "I could never condone violence against women. Besides, Sara's never even the slightest bit bad, right Sara?"

"Not like YOU were," laughed Caroline, poking me in the chest.

I grabbed her finger and laughed back. "I was never bad," I said. "Besides, I'm always a master, not a slave. Get your facts straight."

"You were too bad," she said, giggling. "I remember, I punished you myself."

"Oh, I think I've been bad again recently," I said, grabbing her other hand. "I think I need some more punishment."

"Coming right up," Caroline said, and we started making out on the couch.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Sara was enraged. Much more than naked servitude, being forced to watch her former friend and her antagonistic roommate make out in front of her was torture. But I no longer cared, as I was a little more involved in what was happening on my end of the living room.

After a while, that stopped - or rather, gave way to some subtle groping - and we started teasing Sara again. We were very gentle about it - we never discussed the particulars of her body, or insulted her, but we took full advantage of the fact that she was now an outsider to our little romance. Sara blushed brightly and often, but stuck it out, not wanting to give us he satisfaction of watching her flee into her room. I enjoyed it thoroughly, though a little guiltily, as the combination of Sara's fairly spectacular nudity and Caroline's physical proximity was more arousing than I'd be willing to let on.

But Caroline was into it as well. "Do you know how to tap dance?" she asked Sara, and I laughed out loud.

"Yes," Sara said, blushing again and clenching her teeth a little bit.

"Well, since Chris had to do jumping jacks when he was the slave, could you show us a couple tap dance moves?"

Sara glared at Caroline with pure malice.

"Come on, she's right," I said. "Have a little fun with it, Sara!"

So Sara got up and gave us a few tap dance moves. Anyone who has never seen a stark naked woman tap dance, in my opinion, is missing out on one of the fundamental pleasures in life. Best of all, most of Sara's anger had been redirected from me to Caroline, and she seemed to take the tap dancing with a bit of a shrug. Really, it was just fair payback for what she had made me do on my last night of servitude. And Caroline was enjoying the chance to lord it over the woman who bossed her around at work. So everyone was happy - or at least not murderouly angry. This made me feel just a little less guilty as I held Caroline's hand and watched Sara's beautiful bosom move up and down with the rhythm of her feet.

Caroline noticed too, and gave me a playful slap on the cheek.

"Why are you looking at her tits all day?" she demanded. "Don't I get to have my tits looked at too?"

"Are you ready to become a slave?" I teased. "That's what it takes in this household." Behind me, the tap dancing stopped, but I paid no attention.

"I think I'm the master here," she teased me, "and I command you to look at my royal tits."

What could I do? I obeyed the royal command.

* * *

I got up for the second time at about 11:00, on the final day of Sara's servitude. Wearing only my boxers, I stretched and shuffled into the living room. Sara was there, dressed in sweats and a T-shirt, looking through a clothing magazine.

"Hi, Sara," I said cheerfully. "Pip pip, cheerio."

She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey, Chris," she said sweetly. "I'm so glad you and Caroline had a good time last night."

Suddenly, thinking of the events of the night before, I felt a pang of guilt. After Caroline and I had gotten a little heavier in our fooling around, I had turned and asked - OK, told - Sara to leave. And actually, even that was because I had been more worried about Caroline's feelings than Sara's. The night had been pretty fun after that. Caroline and I hadn't had sex - the situation was just a little too unusual and complicated for me to feel comfortable going that far - but Sara didn't know that, and probably assumed the opposite. Especially since Caroline had left the next morning at 7:00. I realized that, like Sara, I had gone a little too far with the slavery thing on the final night.

Well, it was just about over and done with. She got me, I got her, and in the end we're even.

I smiled at Sara. "I had a good time, thanks to both you and Caroline," I said.

"No wonder," Sara said, without a hint of the irony we both knew was there. "She's a lovely girl."

"And your tap-dancing was...exquisite," I said, giving an OK sign and grinning.

"Yes, it was, wasn't it?" Sara said, looking up dreamily. "I really am a multi-talented person."

I laughed.

"Oh wait," she said, in seeming surprise. "I've forgotten something. I'm not done with my last day of slavery, am I? Well, I better get these off right away."

To my slight astonishment, she stood up and shimmied out of her sweatpants, then pulled off her shirt (no bra was underneath), then stepped out of her boxers and stood completely nude in front of me, smiling. In spite of myself, I felt my nether regions stiffen in response.

"Come on," she said, "I'll show you how to tap dance."

"Um...not sure I'll be any good at it," I said, bemused, finding it hard to think. She took my hand, which I noticed with embarrassment was sweating, and led me into the center of the living room.

She showed me a quick tap dance move, and made me repeat it.

"It's called 'shuffle ball change,'" she said.

I tried my best to imitate her movements, but her body was so mesmerizing and I was so awkward that it took a few tries to get it even sort of right. The fact that my boxers - the one piece of clothing that we were wearing between us - were sticking out in front of me like a tent didn't exactly help.

Sara laughed at me. "You're getting there," she said. "You're not exactly a natural, but I think we can work with it."

I was breathing heavily now. This was the nicest and most easygoing Sara had ever been with me.

"Hey," she said, tracing her finger down my chest. "You know, I never realized you had such nice muscles."

"You didn't realize back when you had me walking around naked all day?" I asked wryly, arching my eyebrows and smiling.

"Oh, true," she said. "Well why don't we go back to those days?"

"You mean, get my kit off?" I asked, my heart racing.

"Yeah, why not," she said, cocking her head.

I needed no further encouragement. I got my kit off, and then we were both naked, for the first time in our history as roommates.

"Turn around," she said, and I did. She started massaging my back, pressing her fingers into my neck muscles.

"Oh my God," I said, "That feels good."

"Does, doesn't it?" she asked. "Bet Caroline can't give this good a massage."

"No, I bet she can't," I said truthfully, feeling guilty again. Caroline was fun, but, I finally had to admit to myself, it was Sara that I wanted. I had wanted her all along. Looking down, I thought, the penis doesn't lie.

Then Sara turned me around and kissed me. It was explosive. I felt her lips and her body pressed against mine all at once, and I kissed her back, and it was sweet and romantic and erotic all at the same time.

Then she pulled back and put one finger on my chest.

"You know," she said, "When you started this slave thing, I could have had a couple of bouncers from my bar come and beat you to a pulp."

"Yeah?" I asked, smiling and looking back int her eyes. "Well why didn't you?"

"Because I wanted to give you a taste," she said, "of what you will never, ever, ever have."

And then she slapped her hand up into my balls. I was caught totally by surprise. I jacknifed and brought my hands down to my groin and stepped back. In that moment, I almost smacked her in the face, but I've never hit a girl in my life and I wasn't ready to start then.

I just stared at Sara, she with that evil little smirk on her face, in complete shock. I was breathing heavily, trying to stand up straight, cover my nudity, and restrain myself from clocking her all at the same time.

"But," she said, "I'll be happy to keep giving you tap lessons."

And with that, she turned around and walked into her room. And as I watchd her ass retreat from view - undoubtedly for the last time, I just shook my head in wonder.

She had beaten me again.

The End

12