Sara's Journey Ch. 10

Story Info
Sara explores exhibitionism on a date with Rico.
4k words
4.15
14.6k
1
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenifer was working the swing shift so I had the place to myself. One nice thing about Jenifer's apartment is that her bedroom has a big sliding glass door that goes out onto a deck that overlooks a deep narrow canyon filled with a jungle of vegetation. On a clear day, you could probably see the ocean from there if there wasn't an apartment complex on the other side of the ravine right in the way. I kicked off my pumps, slid the door open all the way to catch some breeze, and walked out to enjoy the sunset. The late afternoon sun had kept the deck fairly warm. I wanted to get out of my clothes and feel the breeze on my skin.

Just as I was turning to go back inside and get comfortable, a movement on the roof of the apartments across that way caught my eye. I nonchalantly leaned on the rail and acted as if I was just catching a breath of fresh air while I scrutinized the rooftop a little closer. There were two guys with a telescope pointing right at me. For some strange reason the thought of those guys watching me sent a spark of excitement through me. Yeah, I wanted to use this beautiful body to drive a couple of peeping toms right out of their minds.

I needed to do my exercises anyway, so I looked over the canyon both ways as if to see if anyone was watching then pulled off my blouse and tossed it on the chaise lounge. I turned my back to my observers and unzipped my skirt, then pushed it and my slip down to my thighs and let it drop to a heap around my ankles, leaving me in just my panties, garter belt and hose. I picked up my blouse and laid it neatly on the chaise then did the same with my skirt and slip. I turned around to face the ravine as I massaged my tits to get my nipples hard. I hoped those guys had a powerful telescope.

I pulled my panties off then sat on the edge of the chaise to take my stockings off. I knew my audience was getting a clear shot at my beaver as I unfastened the garters and rolled my stockings down my leg, one at a time. I stood and did some basic breathing exercises, then some stretches. By this time, the sun had set and it was getting pretty dark. I'd have bet those guys thought the show was over, but I had a surprise for them. I needed to do my stretch routine in front of a full-length mirror and the closest thing we had to that was the reflection in the sliding glass door. It worked better if there was a light shining directly on you so I positioned a lamp in front of the slider and turned it on, spotlighting me.

For the time being, I needed to concentrate on my form and try to work through the slight feeling of imbalance I had. Every once in a while though, while I was holding a pose, I would think of what kind of view I was showing. After I had completed the slow centering routine, I practiced a series of fast moves and high kicks. I still amazed myself on how agile this body was and how high I could kick. Working with the reflection was good practice for me so I could watch my form.

My physical form wasn't bad, either. Just watching the reflection of the body I had was getting me horny. I ran my hands up over my hips, over my abdomen and up to cup my tits in both hands. They were nice perky C cup tits with extended areolas and very sensitive nipples that stuck out like pencil erasers. When I pinched them, it would send little jolts of pleasure straight to my pussy. I think I could almost come just from doing that.

While I continued to rub my tits with one hand and pinch my nipples, first one then the other, I reached down and ran my hand over my muff. When my fingers passed over the top of my crease, I felt that my inner labia were swollen and slippery wet. I loved the perfect `V' of dark hair that formed my muff. As my fingers worked deeper into my crease over the sensitive flesh, I could feel the orgasmic pressure building in my lower abdomen. When my middle finger slipped inside me and pressed on the magic spot hidden there, the first wave crashed over me. It felt so good I had to do it again, this time by pressing the heel of my hand into my clitoris while I fingered the patch of twitching tissues inside my tight sheath. This time my legs started shaking and I had to sit down on the edge of the bed as I went over the top. I flopped back on the bed and hooked my heels on the edge as my hand frantically worked in my pussy pumping out wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy.

I lay there on the bed in that position for I don't know how long before the twitching and moaning subsided. I figured that was enough show for one night so I reached over and turned the light out.

When I crawled into bed and made myself comfortable, all of the activity of the day along with my little routine and the series of earth shattering climaxes got the best of me. I didn't even hear Jenifer come to bed. Next I knew it was morning and she was all curled up next to me.

I had taken a brisk walk, done a short workout in the apartments' exercise room and was on my second cup of coffee by the time Jenifer got up. She came into the kitchen pulling on her thin satin robe. "I've got to work a seven to seven overtime graveyard shift tonight," She said. "I feel obligated to spend at least a part of the money before I make it. Would you like to hit the malls today?"

"I'd love to. My wardrobe is really pathetic. But I have to see Courtney at the agency this afternoon. Then I have a therapist appointment at four."

"And then dinner with Rico, I heard."

"The days of our lives with all our children at General Hospital," I laughed.

"Memorial Hospital," Jenifer said as she hugged me.

Courtney was glad to see me, as always. "I could keep you busy twenty six hours a day, eight days a week," she said when I came in. "How much do you want to work?"

"I've got some things that I have to take care of and I'm still recovering," I told her. "I could do half days, three, maybe four days a week."

"Okay, for now, until you get your strength back, we'll do Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, four hours each. One problem though; Stephen Hicks needs someone of your quality for a two day location shoot outside of Las Vegas. He'll pay two thousand dollars, plus expenses. He's desperate. He saw your pictures and he wants you."

"When's this going to take place?"

"Next week end."

"I can give you an answer by Wednesday, that okay?"

"That'll be fine. Now, how would you like to do about a two hour shoot this afternoon?"

"Starting what time? I have to be at my physical therapist's at four thirty."

"You could go over right now. You would be out of there by four at the latest. One thing though, this photographer does some real kinky work. Are you ready for that?"

"How much does it pay?"

"Three hundred dollars. Minus our commission, that would leave you about two hundred and seventy dollars."

"Give me this guy's address."

The studio was down in the old part of town off of Harbor drive in a bunch of what appeared to be abandoned warehouses. I went into the office part and was greeted by a guy that looked to be a burnt out hippie. "Sara McFarland?" he asked. "Great. I'm Clink Morgan. Go ahead and take your clothes off. We need to get the pressmarks out of your skin before we can start shooting. If you're shy, I've got a clean sheet back there you can wrap up in till you're ready. Meanwhile I'll go start setting up."

"Where do I go to change?"

"Anywhere you like. There's just me and my wife here. She'll help you with your make up and costume."

When he left, I stripped out of my exercise shorts and jogging bra and was taking my shoes off when the photographer's wife came in with the sheet over her arm. "Yes, you'll do, you'll do nicely," she said. "You are a little too sweet looking, but we can fix that with make up and a few temporary tattoos."

I followed her out of the office as I wrapped myself loosely in the sheet, and into a little unisex bathroom. I sat on the edge of the tub while she daubed my face with make up. I paid close attention to what she did in hopes that I might pick up some pointers. We had to do some eye liner and mascara, which I hate. When she was done, I looked positively nasty. After she pulled my hair up in a bun, she fitted a black wig on my head that had long straight hair that fell to my waist. She put a black leather biker's cap over the wig and when I checked myself out in the mirror an idea started to form in my mind.

She stuck tattoo decals on the side of my right tit, the cheek of my ass and my left shoulder. Next came the `costume.' We started off with fishnet stockings, then the thigh high black leather high-heeled boots with buckles at the top to hold them up. After that she had me put on a belt and collar contraption all connected with leather straps and O rings. Two leather straps hung from the studded leather belt, connected in front by two huge O-rings, went through the groin to either side of my pussy and buckled to the belt in the back. A network of leather straps surrounded my tits, looking like the outline of a bra but not covering anything. That was all connected to the collar in the front and wrapped around to buckle to the belt in the back. Next there was soft leather sleeves that covered from the wrist to the elbow like long gloves without the hands, only a loop that goes around your middle finger. A black leather motorcycle jacket topped off the whole thing with long fringe down the sleeves and across the back.

Parked on the set was a full blown, genuine Harley Davidson motorcycle. The session wasn't too kinky except for the outfit I was wearing. Clink positioned me on the Harley in various poses while taking close ups of my tits, ass and pussy. Setting on that piece magnificent machinery, my bare bottom rubbing against the fine leather of the step up seat and my exposed flesh pressed into the cold steel, started to get me excited. Just knowing what the Harley would sound and feel like fired up and rumbling down the road at a high rate of speed was an undeniable sexual feeling. There's nothing like the feel of a genuine Harley between your legs. Right then and there, I decided I was going to get one of my own. I was thinking it would be great to get out on the road and get the wind in my face for the pure pleasure of it.

As I leaned back on the seat of the bike and gave the camera a sly, sexy sideways glance, the thought came to me that some of the biker types might not be too bad to get to know. I stood next to the bike and struck a pose thinking to myself how this sweet body would attract the ones I wanted to get next to. As I squatted down with my knees apart to wink at the camera, I ran my finger lightly over my crease and wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a burley, bearded biker dude.

There were a few fairly hot biker babes around too, if I remembered correctly. Some are even known to be bisexual. I went down on my hands and knees directly in front of the Harley and thought it might not be too bad to lick a pussy as well as fuck a nice hard dick. I'd still have to be turned on by whoever it would be, so they would have to be someone who showers regular. I stood up and leaned over the handle bars, turning my butt to the camera and said to myself, "Come on all you nasty bikers, come and get it!"

By the time the set was finished, I had a plan. It was going to take some work and cost some money, but it would sure be fun. I was also dripping wet and twitching by the time we were done. Poor Rico, he didn't stand a chance!

When I finally got to the hospital physical therapy room, about a quarter to five, I was tingling with anticipation. Of course the photo session with the Harley left me dripping horny, but the thought of going out on a real date, dinner, dancing, live jazz and then a stop at Rico's house for drinks and...

Maybe it was a good thing that he was busy with some other patients when I came in because I don't think I could have allowed him the professional detachment he needed. Bernice gave me a few minutes to do my stretch routine before she put me on the treadmill to warm up. I was in the middle of my resistance weight program when everybody packed it up and went home for the night. Rico came over and spotted me while I finished up a set of bench presses. I momentarily lost my concentration when I looked up and saw the crotch of Rico's white hospital uniform pants above me as he stood at the head of the bench ready to catch the bar if I needed help.

"Looks like you're doing pretty good," He said.

"I've been doing little endurance workouts at the apartment gym."

"Just be sure and not over do it. Are you about done here?"

"I'll need to shower and change somewhere before we go out. Should I do it here or can I do it at your place?"

"Hospital administration has been getting real twitchy about my using the facilities for personal things. My place is kind of on the way and I figured you'd need to change there anyway." I finished my work out and followed Rico to his place in my own car so there would be no hassle about him taking me home after our date. I had a tame little linen suit and a silk blouse with matching tap pants in my garment bag and my undies, some cosmetics and my blow dryer in a little over night bag.

Rico's little one bedroom duplex, located between the University district and downtown, was furnished quite tastefully in a Southwestern motif and every thing was spotlessly clean. Of course, me being the guest, I got to take the first shower. While I was busy in the bathroom, Rico went next door to where his buddy lived and used his shower and dressed for dinner. By the time I was done, he was waiting for me in the living room.

The Gaslight District of San Diego was the old part of town all faithfully restored with cute little shops and trendy restaurants near the Horton Plaza Mall. Rico had made reservations at a little Italian restaurant that specialized in seafood and Sicilian cuisine. We were seated right away and as we were looking over our menus, Rico asked, "Would you like me to order for you?"

"Would you? Everything sounds so good, I can't make up my mind." Our dinners were excellent, the wine was perfect and dessert was scrumptious. When we were done, Rico took me to a jazz club down the street. We were righteously entertained for two sets of a really great little band then Rico suggested we retire to his place for a nightcap. Even though the music was great, I was kind of anxious to get back into Rico's pants. Just the thought of his hard body next to mine was starting to make me wet.

Back at Rico's place, I slipped off my jacket and made myself comfortable on one of his barstools looking into the kitchen while he blended us up a batch of margaritas. "There's nothing like a like a few tequila drinks to loosen a girl's virtue," I said, tasting the concoction. "Mmm, that's perfect. I can feel my almost nonexistent virtue loosening already."

"Well, here's to beautiful young women with loose virtues," Rico toasted, touching my glass with his.

"And here's to the gorgeous hunks who take advantage of us."

Rico refilled our glasses and led me over to his couch. Before we sat down, he picked up his remote control and pressed a few buttons, filling the living room with soft jazz at a low volume. It was a classic seduction scene but I fell for it, hook line and sinker.

There was something about Rico that really turned me on. With his looks, he could be real cocky but he was as sweet as could be. He was sure of himself in a very romantic way. He was intelligent, articulate and considerate. He would have to be that way to be so good at helping people to overcome their injuries or handicaps. Not to mention that he smelled good too.

Before we could set down, I slipped into his arms as if that was where I was meant to be. His lips, so soft and warm, moved over mine, pressing just right and sending a tingle clear to my toes. I didn't wear a bra because I liked the feel of the silk on my bare tits and how it kept my nipples hard, and the feel of Rico's hard body through the silk was incredible.

"God, you feel so good," I whispered into the crook of his neck after out lips finally separated. "You know, you've created a monster. You shouldn't have been so good the first time we made love."

"You are an absolute voluptuary. I couldn't have done it without you," Rico said as he sat on the couch and gently pulled me down next to him. Our mouths met again and as I gently probed my tongue between our parted lips, it felt like he was taking my breath away. His hand found my breast and he lightly worried my nipples through the silk.

It wasn't long before I was astride his lap with my skirt bunched around my waist. Somehow the top buttons of my blouse had come unbuttoned and Rico's lips were pressing into the bare flesh of my tits and sucking on my nipples. Each suck, nibble or caress sent bolts of passion fire coursing through my body.

Rico's hand stroked up my stockinged thigh and his eyes went wide when his fingers touched the bare flesh above the nylon top. "I hate panty hose," I said.

"You are like someone out of my wildest fantasy," he whispered as his hand continued up over my bare butt under my silk tap pants.

I managed to get the front of his shirt unbuttoned while he was busy kissing, sucking and nibbling my tits. Our mouths met once again and as we kissed deeply, one of his hands stroked over the thin silk covering my pussy. When his finger pressed the fabric into my feminine crevice, I held his body to mine as the jolts of pure pleasure completely took over my consciousness. When I could stand no more, I whispered in his ear, "Take me to your bed and ravage my body." He stood, still holding me, and carried me to his bedroom. I held tight around his neck until he sat me down on his bed. While he slid my skirt and tap pants down over my legs, leaving me in only my stockings and garter belt, I reached up and unfastened the front of his pants, freeing his swelling cock. Once I had kicked my skirt and tap pants free, I leaned up on one elbow and kissed the helmet shaped tip of his cock and ran my tongue along its sensitive underside. I loved the feel of it as I gently sucked it into my mouth and stroked my lips up and down the engorging shaft.

Rico managed to kick his pants and shoes off and without releasing his now hard cock, I stroked my hand over his tight ass and pulled him on the bed in a kneeling position facing my feet. As his cock sunk deep into my throat, he kissed his way down my exposed inner thighs and nuzzled in my pubic thatch. I just about choked on his cock when he parted the sensitive folds of my pussy with the tip of his tongue and ran it over the nubbin of my clitoris.

I loved the sensation of Rico fucking my mouth and the head of his dick sliding down my throat as his tongue dipped into my snatch and flicked over my clit. I found myself clawing at his butt as I involuntarily arched my head back to receive his cock and raised my legs in the air to facilitate his probing tongue. He held my thighs tightly to the side of his head as his tongue rapidly flicked over my clit in a buzzing sensation, sending me right to the pinnacle of ecstasy. I would have screamed as my climax crashed over me, but my mouth and throat were filled with Rico's delicious cock. The vibrations of my muffled moans as my body was wracked with orgasmic spasms and the contraction of my throat muscles around Rico's dick brought him right along with me. I was able to feel his cock swell and jerk as he pumped gouts of hot semen directly down my throat.

Before I could come back to my senses, Rico was in my arms, smothering my face, neck, ears and tits with kisses. I was so sensitive to his touch, every place his lips made contact felt as if there were a current of electricity passing between us. Not wanting the sexual charge to diminish, I cradled Rico's torso between my quivering thighs and guided his still hard cock into my dripping orifice. After that crashing climax, I felt wide open and juicy but Rico's dick still stretched me out and filled me to capacity.

12