Sara's Journey Ch. 11

Story Info
Sara goes on a sexy photo shoot.
4.7k words
4.42
17.8k
2
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney took me to a very nice Thai restaurant for lunch. Her main purpose for treating was to convince me to take that weekend shoot in Vegas. "When Steve does his location shoots, he always takes his motor home so that his people can get out of the elements. The actual shooting will only take about four hours during the late morning and early afternoon."

"What sort of accommodations will I have? I hope we won't all be staying in the motor home."

"Heavens no. You'll have a room at Bally's with an open tab. Knowing Steve, he'll probably want to take you out to dinner then show you the town."

"All that and a two thousand dollar fee? Wow! How could a girl refuse? I'll bet this Steve Hicks character is an old toad."

"Are you kidding? He started off on the other side of the camera. Even in his late thirties, he is absolutely gorgeous and thinks he isn't. If I weren't married..."

I gave it some serious thought. I knew my house was going to need paint, inside and out, and I should at least carpet the living room, all of which was going to cost lots of money. "You can tell Mr. Hicks I'll do it," I said.

"That is great. Steve'll be tickled," Courtney said as she signaled for the waiter and asked for a phone. "I'll give him a call right now." She spoke to him for about a half a minute then handed the phone to me.

"Hi, Sara," he said. "I'm really glad you're going to make it. You would probably like to know a little about this shoot."

"That would help. This'll be the first location shoot for me so I'll need to know what to bring."

"A good pair of hiking boots for beginners. I found this place a couple of years ago and I've wanted to do a photo layout there ever since. It's about five miles out of Vegas on dirt road and then about a three-quarter mile hike over pretty rugged terrain to the spot. Its' all beautiful red sandstone and desert brush and there's a pretty good-sized swimming hole at the end of the hike where the rocks have caught the desert rain. A couple of my men will take all of the equipment in and have it all set up by the time we get there."

"How many models will there be?"

"I only have one other model so far. She's African American. Tisha Williams, do you know her?"

"I've heard of her."

"I hope to find a well endowed natural blond to round out the shoot."

"How does a thirty six D, twenty four, thirty eight, strawberry blond about five four sound? She's really cute, lightly freckled, a little stout without a dimple anywhere."

"Sounds perfect. When can I meet her?"

"She's my roommate. I don't know if I can talk her into doing nude modeling. She works as a nurse's aid at Memorial Hospital and she should be home about five today. I don't even know if she'll be able to take the weekend off."

"I figure to fly up Thursday night, shoot Friday, Saturday and Sunday, then fly home Monday morning, so it'll be a full week end. I'd like to see her, though. If she's photogenic at all, it would be a good opportunity for her to make some fast money."

"I'll ask her and maybe we could meet somewhere."

"Why don't you both stop by my studio, say about seven? I'll be working late. I'd like to take some test shots of your roommate to see if the camera likes her. Courtney can give you the address."

Jenifer wasn't hearing it. The thought of getting naked in front of a camera crew terrified her. When I told her how much I was getting paid for the shoot, along with three nights in Las Vegas, she started getting brave. "For that kind of money, I'd dance naked at a Baptist convention. That would be a good down payment on a new car," she said. "Little Rosie is getting real tired and is going to be needing some major work. Time to trade her in."

The Steven Hicks studios were located in a trendy little mall in La Jolla. Steve served us wine while we talked over the trip then he showed us into the studio where he started off shooting some Polaroids of Jenifer while we continued talking.

"Sara tells me that this shoot is in a pretty rough location," Jenifer said as she shrugged her blouse off.

"Oh, it's not too bad," Steve said. "There's a well marked trail and only a slight climb. Once we get there you'll see why I have wanted to do a shoot there. The hidden lake is nestled in rocks overlooking the Las Vegas Valley. You can see the entire city from there." He motioned for Jenifer to set on the barstool and lean forward. "My crew will carry everything we'll need, so all you'll have to do is watch out for snakes."

"Snakes!?"

"That's no problem," I said. "If we make enough noise, they'll just slither out of our way. They're still no worse than a convention of Baptists."

"I'd rather face a hundred rattlesnakes than ten Baptists," Steve said. "Religious zealots do not go away when you make noise. I ought to know. They are always picketing my shows. You'd think that someone who's that close to God would be able to see the divine beauty in the female form and the love that's offered in my pictures of them."

"You are never closer to the Power that runs the Universe than when you are practicing The Arts of Pleasure," I said.

"I could not agree with you more," Steve said. "And your friend here looks as if she were created for Divine Pleasure. I am more than happy to say that the camera is able to pick up on that. Jenifer, you're hired! These test shots are magnificent!"

"I can see that it's time to burn some vacation days and romp naked in the Las Vegas Desert," Jenifer said.

"In front of my ever watchful camera," Steve added, "So that I can share your divine beauty with the world."

Jenifer had about six weeks vacation on the books so she didn't think there'd be a problem taking the week end off as emergency leave. She told the floor supervisor that her aunt 'Rosie' was dying and she had to go south to help out her family, which was essentially true.

Jenifer and I were met at McCarran International in Vegas Thursday night by a chauffeured limousine and taken to Bally's Resort Hotel where we were given adjoining rooms. There was a message in the rooms for us to meet Steve in the lounge after we were rested for drinks and dinner. I was too excited to spend any time resting so I grabbed a quick shower and dressed in this neat little trouser suit I picked up on one of my shopping trips with Jenifer. It had a soft belted jacket with a shawl collar and French cuffs along with relaxed fitting pleated trousers. Worn with nothing on underneath, it felt like pajamas. A pair of gold lame' sandals set the outfit off perfectly.

Jenifer met me wearing a shorts suit with a sleeveless jacket and matching shorts that showed off her shapely legs and generous cleavage to perfection. Steve looked stunned when we showed up in the lounge. "You ladies look great!" he said. "If you ever need a reference for fashion photography, just let me know."

A few minutes later Tisha walked in and Steve introduced us. She was a tall, ebony, Nubian Goddess with a bright friendly smile. As we talked, I found out she was a simple girl raised in Kansas who just happened to be extremely beautiful and photogenic. She and I hit it off right away. I could also tell that Jenifer was the type of girl that Steve was attracted to. He had a big day planned for Friday, so after drinks and a sumptuous dinner, we retired.

Wake up call came at oh-six-hundred hours and we only had time to grab a quick breakfast before Steve's camper van met us at the front door and carried us out into the boondocks. The desert was beautiful and still cool that early in the morning. The paved road turned into dirt as we climbed higher into the mountainous terrain surrounding Vegas. After about an hour on the dirt road we parked next to a flatbed truck and a couple of jeeps.

The terrain was beautiful with all of the red sandstone and the early spring flowers, but the trail back in was a little rougher than Steve let on. It was a dry wash lined with rough gravel and large rocks that had to be climbed like stair steps. We made plenty of noise, laughing and kidding Steve about what he thought an easy trail should be. He and his assistant, Ken, led the way, tapping a walking stick on the ground ahead of them to clear the snakes. I didn't remember having a dislike for snakes but I had a healthy respect for the more aggressive sidewinders. Tisha said that she had kept a gopher snake as a pet when she was a little girl but Jenifer was scared to death of any kind of snake. We saw about four regular mountain rattlers during the hike, but none close enough to be any threat to us.

When we got to the top of the trail, we saw that Steve was right. The view was spectacular. A small lake, about thirty five yards long by twenty wide, was nestled in where two gigantic slabs of redrock met, one nearly level and the other overhanging it at about a forty five degree angle. The upright slab was on the west side of the little lake, shading it from the afternoon sun so the water was nearly icy. The lower slab of redrock ran out nearly a hundred yards with wind sculpted potholes in it that were filled with water from the recent spring rains. They looked like scattered hot tubs and the water was hot from the sun-warmed rock. Where the sandstone broke up were several large mesquite bushes and a sprinkling of numerous types of brush and cactus. The greenery set against the red sandstone made a real pretty picture.

Steve introduced us to the other two of his helpers who had come up earlier and set up all of his equipment. Max, the video man, was busy recording the proceedings and Kevin, who looked about college age, put down what he was doing and came over and shook our hands.

"Here's the setup," Steve said. "I want you three girls to act like you are up here alone and just do what comes naturally. Pretend like we're not even here."

Even though it was still early morning, the air felt like it was approaching ninety degrees and we were all hot and sweaty from the hike. "Hey, I don't know about you guys," I said, "but that swimming hole looks mighty inviting. I think I'll just get naked and go for a swim."

I sat at the edge of the lake and took off my hiking boots. I had worn a pair of loose fitting rip stop nylon cargo pants with legs that unzipped to make shorts and a tank top with a long sleeved chambray shirt over it for protection against the sun. Tisha was dressed right out of a Banana Republic catalog and Jenifer was in jeans with a bra top and a well-worn flannel shirt. I think both of them under estimated how hot it could get in the desert this early in the season and were anxious to get cool in the water. Hitting the cold water was quite a rush after the long, hot hike up the trail.

Steve's camera was a constant click, whirl as he recorded the three of us stripping and slipping into the crystal clear water. The far edge of the little lake was about fifteen feet deep with huge boulders at the base of the redrock outcropping. I dove underwater and swam over to one of them and surfaced in time to see Jenifer ease her way into the water, her skin covered with gooseflesh and her nipples standing out like a pair of sewing thimbles. Tisha eased in the water to her knees and stopped as if she were considering if the water was too cold for her. The sight of her was breathtaking. She was the picture of Nubian female magnificence with her long shapely legs, narrow waist, slightly flared hips and perfect bowl shaped tits topped with tiny dark chocolate nipples. The tight black curls covering her mons were trimmed to a perfect vee and the soft roundness of her pussy could be seen through the slight separation between her thighs. I felt a strong desire to nuzzle in those soft folds and taste the succulent nectar buried deep within them.

Almost as if she had heard my thoughts, Tisha looked up at me and smiled. "It's not bad once you get all the way in," I said to her. "After the long hike, it's really refreshing."

Tisha took a deep breath and made a shallow dive into the water. When she broke the surface, she came up sputtering. "Whoa! That's a rush," she said. She swam over and joined Jenifer and me on the rock. I helped her up and steadied her with an arm around her waist. "It won't take long to get warm again, though."

"I know," I said smiling at her.

"I mean in the sun. It's really getting hot out."

"With Sara around, you don't need much sun to get hot," Jenifer said to her.

"I can see that," Tisha said, "and I like it."

Steve had us make a pose with Jenifer in the middle and after a few more shots, Tisha said, "I'm starting to get a chill from this water. I think I'm going to try out one of those potholes with the sun warmed water in it."

When she dove into the water, I caught a quick glimpse of pink from the crease of Tisha's delectable chocolate muffin. "That is so fine," I whispered to myself.

"Yeah, and I wish he'd take his clothes off while he takes his pictures," Jenifer said.

"If he did, you wouldn't be able to act natural. You'd be concentrating on how you could hop his root."

"That's what I like about you, Sara, you're so nasty."

"I think I'll go dip my nastiness in that pot hole with Tisha."

By the time I got to the pothole and eased myself into the hot water, my feet were burning from the walk across the hot sandstone. The one Tisha had chosen was big enough for four or five people. "It would have been nice if nature had provided some water jets for her hot tub," she said as I sat next to her in the neck deep water.

"The first thing I do when I get my house, is put in a hot tub," I said.

"My condo has one, but you have to wear a suit so you don't excite the neighbors."

"I hate wearing a suit in a hot tub."

"Tell me about it," Tisha said. "Speaking of which, I was told that Steve likes a bit of risqué behavior in his pictures and I would like to kiss you."

"I'm always up for risqué behavior," I said as I turned towards her.

Tisha leaned over and lightly brushed her lips over mine as her hand moved gently up the inside of my thigh. "If our risqué behavior gets too intense for him, there's always later in my room," she whispered throatily.

"Even if not, it's a date," I whispered back as I cupped one of her perfect tits in my hand and lightly pinched her tiny nipple to a hard point.

"Oh, oh, hot, hot!" Jenifer said as she jumped into the hot water. "Mind if I join you? My tender tootsies are not used to walking on hot rock."

"Join right in," I said. "I was just in the process of seducing Tisha for Steve's camera in the name of art."

"And doing a damn fine job of it, too," Tisha added.

"See, what did I tell you about Sara being able to heat things up?"

"Maybe I can pass a little of that heat over to you," Tisha said as she pulled Jenifer over to her and lightly kissed her. "I really do like guys, but being with a woman is so much more sensual."

Steve's camera and his attending crew were quickly forgotten as Jenifer returned Tisha's kiss and fondled her breast while Tisha's hand found its way between my thighs and cupped my pussy. I turned slightly to nuzzle in the crook of her neck and her finger slipped between my slickened labia and stroked over the sensitive flesh hidden there. My mind was awash with the sensual pleasures of these two beautiful women having their way with me and me with them. Jenifer leaned across Tisha to give me a kiss and I found her lips with mine as my hand stroked over her succulent mons. Tisha was kissing us both while fondling Jenifer's magnificent breasts with one hand and stroking the fingers of her other hand in and out of my slippery sheath. Tisha's breathing became heavy with lust when Jenifer's fingers found their way into her welcoming pussy and Jenifer let out a little moan when mine did the same to her.

I think I was the first to come to a shuddering climax from all of the digital manipulations, but Jenifer and Tisha were soon to follow. We continued to enjoy each other's bodies for a few more minutes then we all seemed to simultaneously agree that the little pothole of water was too hot. All together, we bound across the hot sandstone and dove into the clear, cool water of the tiny lake.

"That was absolutely marvelous," Steve said. "I don't think it'll get any better today. Besides, our light is fading. Let's call it a wrap and head back down the hill."

After the hike down the hill to the van in the afternoon heat and the ride back to the hotel, the cool, quiet comfort of my room felt really great. I spent just about an hour in the shower to get myself all clean and sweet smelling for my visit to Tisha's room.

Tisha greeted me at her door and led me into the setting room of her suite. Her perfect ebony body looked absolutely stunning clad in only a sculpted stainless steel breastplate that covered only one breast and a stainless studded leather thong brief. A leather lined stainless steel collar and two matching cuffs set off her outfit. When she turned, I noticed that the one sculpted breast of her armor had a nipple molded in it.

"Great outfit," I said as she showed me to the pillows next to a coffee table that was set for dinner.

"I love to wear this when I'm feeling especially sexy. An old boyfriend of mine had it made for me."

"Well, it sure makes you look especially sexy. A Nubian war goddess if ever I saw one."

"I sent out for room service. Why don't you take your clothes off and get comfortable before we eat?"

I was quick to oblige. I didn't have much to shed, only a pair of jeans and a thin short sleeved sweater along with my sandals. "Smells good. What are we having?"

"Lobster bisque, steamed veggies with strawberries and champagne for dessert." Tisha lifted the cover of one of the trays, dipped a finger into the soup and offered it up to me. I stepped closer, took her hand in mine and licked some of the hot liquid off her finger then sucked it clean. "Mmm, you do that so well," she said, then kissed me.

Tisha was a good six inches taller than me and the sensation of her one soft breast and steel tit pressing against me as her full lips pressed onto mine started that warm tingle to start in my lower abdomen. We sat down and Tisha broke off a piece of the bread crust bowl and dipped it into the soup then fed it to me. I noticed that there was no silverware on the table so I picked up a sprig of the broccoli and popped into Tisha's waiting mouth. Next, she took a piece of cauliflower and holding it between her teeth, offered it to me. As I took it, our lips met briefly.

We continued to feed each other in this tender, erotic fashion and as our appetites became satisfied, a hunger of another sort was fueled by the manner in which we ate. Whenever we would spill a drop of the bisque we were careful to lick it off of one another so as not to make a mess. After a while, it got so that we were spilling little drops on purpose. The warmth that had formed in my abdomen was becoming a raging fire and spreading throughout my body.

Tisha spilled a small portion of the bisque on my lap, then positioned herself in front of me and began cleaning me off with her talented tongue. She worked her way up the insides of my thigh, not missing a drop, then found a stray drop in my muff. When the tip of her tongue found its way between my swollen pussy lips to taste the bisque manufactured by my own body, all thoughts of our meal ceased. A low moan escaped my lips as her lingular manipulations drove me to the pinnacle of ecstasy. Just as the first spasms of my impending orgasm started to shake my body, she knelt between my thighs, and with her strong arms around me, began nuzzling and sucking on my tits. She sucked and gently bit my nipples until they were hard little knots, each suck and gentle bite fueling my passion to new heights.

I somehow found the clasp that fastened Tisha's steel breastplate on and undid it. When she slipped it off I pushed the coffee table aside and joined her on the floor. Grasping handfuls of her firm, round tits, I took her dark chocolate nipples in my mouth, first one then the other, and teased them up to erect little points.

12