Sara's Journey Ch. 16

Story Info
Sara, Jenifer & Su Lin visit Jeremy
4.4k words
4.62
15.7k
1
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really happy to see Su Lin fit in so well. She and Jenifer got along from the start. While I was busy at a modeling assignment, Jenifer taught Su Lin how to drive. Su Lin devoured the DMV driver's manual in just one night and by noon the next day she was totally into the Zen of it and driving the freeways and busy streets like an old pro.

During our workouts at the health club, I could tell that Tisha was trying to hit on her. Rico joined us one morning and I thought he would fall all over himself showing Su Lin the proper way to use the weight machines.

One of the first things I had to take care of for Su Lin was to get her presence in this country legalized. Of course, Jeremy was the one to take care of that. Henri had scheduled us for our tandem shoot late in the afternoon and I knew that Jeremy would be working late as he always did when either Jenifer or I couldn't drag him off to be a bad influence on him. I figured to stop by his office when we were done at Henri's.

Henri did a series of test shots of Su Lin before we got into 'costume' and make up. Tresa did a marvelous job on our make up, making us look more like the oriental and western versions of what we were. The tattoo artist spent a couple of hours painting a tiger on me and a dragon on Su Lin, each one with its tail wrapped around one leg, their main bodies across our backs with their heads on our right shoulders. When all was ready and we stepped out into the studio, Henri was ecstatic. Su Lin took direction well and didn't give her nudity a second thought as we went through the different poses. The session almost got steamy when one set of poses called for some light kisses and mutual fondling. Su Lin seemed to forget that there was a photographer and his crew there in the room with us. I must admit that I got into it and I'm sure that set of photos showed me with erect nipples and a slight glistening of dew on the petals of my feminine flower.

When Henri called it a wrap, Su Lin and I kept our make up on and only had them remove the tattoos. My plan was for us to dress up in the sexiest lingerie outfits covered in only raincoats and pay an after hours visit to Jeremy's office. By the time we got home, Jenifer was already home from work. When I told her what we were going to do, she said, "I'd love to go along just to see the look on Jeremy's face, but I don't think anything you have in your drawer would fit me."

"Well, I could give you your birthday present a little early," I said. Jenifer had commented at one time how she didn't have any sexy outfits to wear when she entertained at home. When I saw a pink satin and lace bustier set on sale one day, I went ahead and picked it up for her along with a pair of pink stockings. She was absolutely tickled and ran right upstairs to try it on.

Su Lin picked a black satin bustiette with a lace up front and a matching vee front thong. I dressed up in a matching sheer lace bra, garter and G-string with stockings and spike heels. While we were waiting for Jenifer, Su Lin and I got into a little game of 'kissy face and patty bottom' in the kitchen as we were trying to put together a batch of margaritas. When Jenifer joined us, all I could think when I saw her was, Eeyow!

"God! I feel so sexy in this," Jenifer said as she struck a pose for us.

I was glad it fit her. The only one that was near her size was a thirty-eight C cup. I will say that it did make Jenifer's thirty-six D tits stand right out there. "You remind me of a strawberry sundae," Su Lin said. "Only hot."

"Good enough to eat," I added.

"And you two are absolutely stunning," Jenifer said. "Do you think Jeremy is up to this?"

"He'll never forget the first time he met me," Su Lin said. "I will be surrounded by such stunning beauty."

Jenifer stepped up to Su Lin and put her hands on her waist. "You know, Suzi," she said, "Sara is the most beautiful girl I know and you could pass as her twin, except that you have that exotic Eurasian look that makes us seem plain standing next to you."

"Is Jeremy intimately familiar with both of you?" Su Lin asked. "It would be discomfiting to me if he were seeing all three of us for the first time dressed so provocatively."

"He is very intimately familiar with both of us, together and one at a time," I said.

"The three of you together at the same time?" Su Lin asked. "I have only read about such things. To be a part of something like that would be so exciting."

We took our pitcher of margaritas to the living room and made ourselves comfortable. Jenifer sat on the couch and struck a sexy pose. I wanted to cup her generous moons in my hands and bury my face in her sweet muff. I leaned down and kissed Jenifer firmly on the mouth then sat down next to her as Su Lin settled herself on the floor at her feet.

"In the village where I lived when I came into adolescence, there were few young men because of the war," Su Lin said as she sipped her margarita and absent-mindedly stroked her hand up Jenifer's inner thigh. "My introduction to the Arts of Pleasure was from the other girls my age. We would find our satisfaction by kissing and stroking each other with our hands, using our fingers as imitation penises. No one of us ever thought to use our mouths or tongues to give pleasure. Now that I know how it feels to be kissed on the nether lips, I can almost come to climax by doing it myself."

Jenifer let out a little moan of pleasure as Su Lin's hand inched up closer to the pink triangle of flimsy cloth covering her mons. "I know what you mean," she said as she scooted down closer to Su Lin's caress. I slid down one of the thin straps of her bustier and pushed aside the pink lace covering her nipple and worried it lightly with my fingertip. "We'll never make it to Jeremy's if you guys keep this up."

"I would like to taste you once just a little before we go," Su Lin said as she put her drink on the coffee table and came up to her knees between Jenifer's legs. I leaned down and took Jenifer's exposed nipple in my mouth and sucked it gently as I watched Su Lin kiss her way up Jenifer's inner thigh then push aside the triangle of satin covering her pussy and run her tongue into the strawberry blond hair.

I had found, with plenty of practice, just how to suck and nibble on Jenifer's breasts to give her the most pleasure and I loved doing it. While I busied myself reveling in those luscious mounds of succulent flesh, Su Lin was busy with her tongue in the pretty pink folds of Jenifer's pussy. The sounds of our sucking and slurping were quickly overshadowed by Jenifer's moans of orgasmic delight. In the short time that Su Lin had lived with us, she had become quite adept in the art of cunnilingus. This was Jenifer's first experience of having Su Lin eat her pussy and by all appearances, Su Lin was doing everything right. Jenifer had slid down so that her butt was on the edge of the couch with her feet resting on the coffee table allowing Su Lin the best access to her private parts. I continued to fondle and nibble on her tits and kiss her occasionally until she tensed up and with a loud moan and sigh we could feel her go over the top and start to convulse with orgasmic spasms.

When Jenifer finally caught her breath, she said, "You two are quite the pair. Almost too much for me."

"Maybe we should unleash our talents on Jeremy now," I said.

"Being with the two of you here has heightened my excitement to a fever pitch," Su Lin said. "And the thought of being with a man that you both love is nearly maddening. It has been nearly two years since I have felt a man intrude between my legs."

"Sara, it's our duty to see that this poor girl gets laid properly," Jenifer said, standing and pulling Su Lin up into her arms. They kissed tenderly for a minute then Jenifer handed me the phone. "Why don't you give our boy a call and see where he's at."

I called his apartment first, knowing he probably wasn't there. When the answering machine came on, I handed the phone to Su Lin and told her to say something sexy in Vietnamese. She took the phone and breathed into the mouthpiece. "By the time you hear this message," she said in standard Vietnamese, "hopefully you and I will have joined our bodies in the act of carnal love and together become one with the Universe."

"It's a shame he doesn't speak Vietnamese," I said. "That would steam him up pretty good."

"He wouldn't need to speak Vietnamese," Jenifer said. "Just the tone of the message would do it."

I called his private line at his office and when he answered I said, "Jeremy, I've got someone here I'd like you to meet. Can we come over?"

"I'm just finishing up here," he said. "I'll tell building security that you're expected."

"Great! See you in a few minutes."

I found a raincoat in the back of my closet and Jenifer had a trenchcoat along with a raincoat for Su Lin to wear for the ride over. The night watchman was waiting at the door to let us in when we got there. After a short elevator ride, we stepped into the deserted offices of Baker, Baker and Schwartz.

We found Jeremy at his desk behind a stack of paperwork, busily working away in his shirtsleeves with his tie undone. He stood when we entered, and before he could say a word, we lined up in front of his desk with Su Lin in the middle. Jenifer and I shed our raincoats, revealing our sexy underthings and I said, "Jeremy, I'd like for you to meet my sister, Su Lin Xien." Jeremy's mouth dropped open as we slid her raincoat off of her shoulders.

"My God," he breathed. "You girls never fail to amaze me. Now there's three of you to muddle my mind."

"He is adorable," Su Lin whispered to me. "I would be happy with only one third of him."

"You can have him all to yourself tonight if you like," I said in the same volume.

"Oh no, all together would be more fun. It has been so long, I'm not sure what to do."

Jeremy came around from behind his desk and took Su Lin by both hands. "You are every bit as beautiful as your sister," he said. "Are you also the daughter of Jack McFarland? He sure made some beautiful babies. There's no doubt that the two of you are related."

"Sara and Jenifer have told me that I should experience the tender touch of an American man," Su Lin said, "and you were highly recommended."

"I'm honored, but..." Su Lin cut him short by stepping up to him and kissing him firmly on the mouth. His resistance melted away immediately and soon he was returning her kisses with equal passion. I dimmed the lights in the office while Jenifer steered Jeremy and Su Lin over towards the couch. Su Lin had managed to get Jeremy's shirt partially unbuttoned and out of his pants by the time he was able to sit down.

Su Lin was shy to a point, but after that point she was a wildcat. She kept her mouth busy kissing and exchanging tongues with Jeremy as she tugged at his clothes and Jenifer and I did what we could to help. With Jeremy sitting on the couch, Su Lin astride his lap, I managed to get his suspenders down and finished unbuttoning his shirt and the front of his pants while Jenifer pulled off his shoes and began tugging off his pants. Jeremy was obviously enjoying the soft roundness of Su Lin's body as he fueled her passion by stroking his hands over her curves and expertly fondling her. He had managed to unlace the front of her bustiette and was busy fondling her breasts and worrying her distended nipples with his fingers.

I was seated on the couch sideways facing the passionate couple when Su Lin pushed Jeremy down on his back with his head resting in my lap. She leaned up and kissed me and he took the opportunity to lavish her luscious breasts with his oral caress. Su Lin moaned in ecstasy as her kisses trailed down to my cleavage. I pulled my bra strap down to free a nipple for her. After a few minutes she wiggled down, kissed Jeremy briefly on the lips before continuing down to help Jenifer remove his pants and boxer shorts. When his cock was freed from its obstructions, it stood proudly, engorging for the task at hand. Su Lin's eyes went wide at the sight of it as she grasped it around its base. "Ooh, it's so big," she said. "It will never fit into me."

Jenifer knelt on the sofa behind Su Lin, reached her arms around her to cup her tits in her hands and whispered in her ear, "If it will fit in your mouth, it'll fit in your pussy."

I took my bra off and nestled Jeremy's head between my tits, then reaching around under his arms, stroked my hands through the sparse hair covering his chest and teased his nipples up into hard little points. From this vantage point I could watch as Su Lin licked the underside of his hard on then took the bulbous head between her lips and sucked it into her mouth. She nursed on it then slid her lips further down the shaft with an audible, "Mmmm." When she slid her lips back up the shaft and broke free for a moment she murmured, "It grows even more as I taste it. It is wonderful."

"It'll be even more wonderful when that beauty slides into your tight little pussy," Jenifer whispered into her ear.

Jeremy turned slightly and looked up at me with glazed eyes and I leaned down and kissed him as Su Lin went back to work on his turgid shaft, sounding like a starving child at her first meal in years. Jenifer, meanwhile, slid Su Lin's thong down over her butt and ran her fingers into the slippery wetness of her cunt, extracting more sounds of pleasure from her. Jeremy's mouth had found one of my nipples and I was just getting into his sucking and nibbling when he broke away. "Oh God, I'm gonna come!" he moaned.

Su Lin looked up just as the first pearl droplets shot into the air then quickly put her mouth back down over his cock so as not to miss any more of the concupiscent treat. When he could stand no more of the erotic stimulation, Jeremy pulled Su Lin up so that he could kiss her and share some of his own fluids. Jenifer took the opportunity to remove Su Lin's thong bottoms the rest of the way and helped position her astride Jeremy's torso so that his twitching cock nestled in the puffy folds of her pussy. As I held Su Lin and Jeremy in my arms, she looked up at me. "By the Powers!" she said. "I am at one with the Universe."

"Not quite yet," I said, kissing her as I cupped her tits and pinched her nipples.

Jenifer was astride Jeremy's legs pressed right up to Su Lin's butt and I could see that both of her hands were busy, one at her own sweet little quim and the other positioning Jeremy's still hard cock at the entrance of Su Lin's dripping sexual sheath. Su Lin's eyes went wide and her mouth formed a silent "Ooh!" as Jenifer pulled her back, causing the head of Jeremy's rigid shaft to enter her tight orifice. "Ooh, yes!" she moaned as she pressed down on the intruding member, forcing it further into her. With Jenifer hugging her back, reaching around to part the sweet folds of her pussy, Su Lin raised up slightly then pressed down again to take more of Jeremy's cock into her. Su Lin's face was rapt in ecstasy as I kissed her deeply. She undulated her hips, engulfing more of Jeremy's cock with each movement. Jeremy, sandwiched between us, held her by the hips to meet her movements and sucked and nibbled on the hard buds of her nipples.

I could feel Su Lin's body tremble in orgasmic delight as she stroked her tight aperture over Jeremy's hard shaft taking more of it into her each time. My little G-string panties were twisted aside as I stroked into myself with two fingers and pressed the heel of my hand hard against my raging clitoris. I noticed the pink triangle of Jenifer's lace G-string in a crumpled little heap on the coffee table and saw that her free hand was busy between her legs as she followed Su Lin's movements of sexual thrusting.

Su Lin sat upright, driving Jeremy's cock into her all of the way, and let out a little high pitched squeak as the pleasurable sensation of being completely filled carried her up to an orgasmic pinnacle. Jenifer leaned back to watch as Jeremy's cock slid out of the gripping orifice almost all of the way only to disappear again into the steamy aperture. "Oh God! This looks so good," she moaned. "It is so beautiful. Oh God!" Her eyes rolled under her half-closed lids as she brought herself off with her hand. From my vantagepoint I could see the thick shaft, glistening with dew, cleaving the soft folds of Su Lin's pussy and the sight was highly stimulating.

Su Lin gasped and her whole body shuddered as the waves of her climax crashed over her. She lurched forward into my arms, Jeremy's cock popping free, as her body convulsed in uncontrollable spasms. Jenifer's eyes went wide seeing that perfectly good hard on going to waste and moved forward so she could slide it into her own dripping pussy. Somehow in the melee, I had slid backwards so that Jeremy's face was between my legs and I felt his talented tongue start a dance over my twitching pussy. With Jenifer riding his cock, me on his face and Su Lin sandwiched between us over Jeremy's chest; he managed to bring us to climax almost simultaneously.

When I had to move away from the excruciating pleasure of Jeremy's lingular manipulations, Su Lin turned to face Jenifer and began to kiss her and massage her succulent tits, positioning her sopping pussy right over Jeremy's prehensile tongue. Seeing that Jeremy's cock was once again free, I moved around behind Jenifer and engulfed it in my own gripping aperture. I ground my sensitive pussy into his pelvis and the sensation of being so completely filled by that hard cock brought me over the top once again.

By this time, Su Lin was lying back against the arm of the sofa with her legs in the air and Jenifer was busy with her face in her pussy while Jeremy was filling his mouth and hands with Jenifer's fabulous tits. Hugging myself to Jenifer's round bottom, I began stroking my snatch up and down the full length of Jeremy's cock until I heard him moan and felt his body tense and begin to spasm in his orgasmic release.

For the next few minutes all we could do was lay there and catch our breaths. Then I heard Jeremy's muffled voice from under the pile of quivering female flesh. "My God, that was something beyond the imagination of the most sexually liberated..." and we all broke out laughing. Jenifer and I ended up on the floor between the couch and the coffee table in each other's arms and Jeremy turned so that his head was in Su Lin's lap. "Three breathtakingly beautiful women at once," he said. "Where does a man go from here?"

"You could take us all home with you," I said.

"And feed us," Jenifer added.

"We could practice our skills in `The Arts of Pleasure' further," Su Lin said.

"I would be the envy of all the bachelors residing at my apartment complex," Jeremy said. "You wouldn't mind if I ordered out? My cooking skills leave much to be desired."

"I will be glad to prepare something for us," Su Lin volunteered. "I cook as a vent for my creativity."

"That would be great," I said. "Su Lin is a marvelous cook. Whatever we need, we'll buy for you at the all night super market."

"Dressed Like that?" Jeremy asked.

"We're wearing more than most girls wear at the beach," Jenifer said. "Besides we'll be wearing our raincoats."

"Opened up just enough to cause a stir," I added.

Jeremy's apartment was one of those posh townhouse affairs in the more affluent section of La Jolla overlooking the beach. It was obvious that it had been decorated professionally and the furnishings included all the latest trendy accompaniments, big screen TV, video with surround sound stereo and his kitchen had all the gadgets you'd ever need. We three girls shed our raincoats and made ourselves comfortable as Jeremy screened the messages on his answering machine. When Su Lin's sweet voice came on with her sexy message, Jeremy said to her, "That's you, isn't it? What did you say?"

12