Sara's Journey Ch. 17

Story Info
Sara gets invited to a famous publisher's party
2.8k words
4.56
12.8k
2
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in the distance I could hear a ringing. After what seemed like forever I realized it was my phone. I dug my way out from under the covers and groped for the offending device. "'Low," I managed to say, blinking the sleep from my eyes.

"Sara, you little minx!" I recognized Courtney's voice. "Why didn't you tell me you had a sister?"

"I didn't know 'till she showed up here."

"I saw a sneak preview of your shot at Henri's studio yesterday. Henri said that Cary Galliant is interested in publishing them."

"You mean The Cary Galliant of Player's magazine?"

"He's having a private party tonight at the Player's Gold Club up in LA and would like for you and your sister to be his guests."

"I don't know if I'm ready for Player's Magazine. That's a pretty fast crowd."

"If you like to do nude modeling, Player's Magazine has the most tasteful photo spreads. You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the best photographers in the country, too. You could become rich and famous."

"Let me talk to Sue..."

"Galliant's people need to know by this afternoon. Just call me if, heaven forbid, you should decide not to go."

I looked at the clock and it was nearly ten. Jenifer was in the shower getting ready for her trip to Carlsbad with Rico and Sue was still at Jeremy's place. No sooner than I had hung up the phone, it rang again. "Jeremy is taking us to Laguna Beach to the Sawdust Festival," Sue said. "He has a friend who has a place right on the beach. He's out of town on business so we'll have the place to ourselves."

I gave it some serious thought but I had a lingerie shoot to do the next afternoon and I didn't want to rush the trip to get back in time. Seems like everybody wants to take me out of town on my last night off. "You guys go ahead without me," I told her. Even though it sounded like more fun, the trip to LA would be good for my modeling career. If I didn't have a shoot scheduled for the next day I'd really have to consider it. A person is only young and pretty for only a very short portion of their lives and I knew I would have to make enough now to support me when I'm old and ugly. I needed to be fresh and perky for the lingerie shoot so overnight trips were out of the question.

I had the coffee grinder running and almost missed the next phone call. "Hi, Ms. McFarland? This is Bill Angelino, Cary Galliant's personal assistant. Mr. Galliant would like to provide you and your sister a shopping trip to select your attire for his party tonight."

"My sister will be out of town and I am scheduled for a lingerie shoot tomorrow so I don't know..."

"You know it would be fun. We'll pick you up and fly you to LA in Mr. Galliant's private jet. You'll have a suite at the Beverly Hilton where you'll get a full spa treatment, complete with hair and makeup."

"Let me get back with you," I told him then took down his phone number. I got the coffee going, kissed Jenifer goodbye and was just sitting down to breakfast when the phone rang again.

"Sara McFarland? This is Cary Galliant, how ya doin'? About your shoot tomorrow. Did you know that the catalog you're shooting for is one of mine? So technically you are still on my payroll and I think a raise is in order. And the day after, instead of going to Henri's studio, I've contracted him to do your scheduled shoot on location at my place. How's that sound?"

"Wow! I'm stunned! It sounds like just the thing to do. What do I need to bring?"

"Nothing. Just pack your basic toiletries, I'll see that you're well dressed. I've taken the liberty to stock the closet in your suite with a few outfits you may find pleasing. After you've settled in for a few minutes, I'll have a driver pick you up and take you to Rodeo Drive so you can pick out what you would like to wear to this party tonight and charge it to me. Get whatever you need, shoes, hand bag, undies."

"This sounds almost too good to be true."

"There's something in your photos that just radiates fresh, young sensuality and having those photos in my magazines will up sales considerably. And besides that, I'm dying to meet you. So throw on a pair of jeans, pack your stuff and the driver will pick you up in about twenty minutes."

I keep an overnight bag packed so I was ready eighteen minutes later when the uniformed driver rang the doorbell. He escorted me to a Jaguar limousine and whisked me off as I luxuriated in soft leather. The company Lear Jet was just as luxurious with a wet bar, kitchen and a flight attendant to work them. Once we were airborne she offered to get me a drink. "Thanks," I said. "But I haven't even had breakfast yet."

"In that case I can start you off with a cappuccino then bring you a protein smoothie with wheat berry toast."

"That would be great."

The flight was less than a half-hour. We were met at the private airfield by another Jag Limo and a driver named Frank who looked like one of those guys you see on the covers of bodice ripping romance novels, about six feet tall, blond and well built. He took me straight to my hotel, carried my bag in and after getting my key, followed me up to my room. I began to fantasize about how it would be to invite him in and have my way with his body but I had business to take care of. "I have orders to take you shopping," Frank said. "When would you like to leave?"

"Why don't you give me about an hour?" I needed to shower and see what outfit out of the ones Cary left for me that I wanted to wear.

Frank handed me a card. "This is my personal cell phone number. Just give me a call when you're ready and I'll come up and get you."

The suite looked bigger than my house and was definitely furnished better. On one wall was a huge plasma screen TV with a full surround sound system. What I thought was a kitchenette turned out to a fully stocked bar. The bathroom had a shower that could fit a small party along with a huge, tiled Jaccuzi tub. I checked the closet and found a half dozen real cute outfits with shoes to match. It was going to be a tough decision I thought to my self as I stripped and headed for the shower.

we spent The rest of the afternoon shopping in all of the finest stores that Beverly Hills had to offer. I felt like the 'Rich and Famous' with my liveried chauffeur tagging along to carry my packages. I thoroughly enjoyed modeling different outfits for him to get his opinion. When I was trying on some lingerie outfits I did notice that the substantial bulge in the front of his pants seemed to grow. I finally settled on a long sleeved pale blue cotton Lycra spandex dress with a very low neckline that rested just off the shoulder and a tulip shaped hem that ended just above my knees. The dress hugged my curves so perfectly with shinned sides that all I needed to wear under it was a little silk G-string and elastic topped stockings.

Frank followed me up to my suite carrying the packages from my shopping trip. He put the bundle down on the coffee table. "Is there any thing else I can do for you?" he asked.

I looked him over and gave him a sly grin. "There is one other thing," I said, licking my lips. "I would like to see you naked."

He smiled and said, "It would be my pleasure."

As he shed the layers of his clothing one at a time, slowly exposing his tanned physique, a sensation of raw lust came oven me. It was evident that Frank spent a lot of time in a gym or something. He wasn't quite like a hard core body builder in muscular bulk but he was built! "You must be a model when you aren't driving a limo," I said.

"I don't have the time," Frank said as he peeled down his undershorts. "I've been asked but between school, surfing and this job I just couldn't fit it in." He kicked the shorts free and struck a pose for me. "There, you like?"

His entire body was tanned to a golden bronze without so much as a tan line. His skin stretched tight oven his rippling musculature and was covered with a light dusting of platinum blond hair that thickened as it approached his pubic area. His penis stood out proudly from the nest of golden hair, thick and veined, not quite hard but getting there. "Magnificent," I said. "You enjoy showing yourself off, don't you?"

"Hadn't really thought much about it. I do like to run around naked, though."

"How do you feel about gratuitous sex?"

"As good looking as you are, I had been hoping all day that you were into it. I figured all I could do was fantasize though."

I stepped up to him close enough to take in his musky aroma, ran one hand over his chest and wrapped my other around the shaft of his expanding cock. "I had some fantasies myself today," I breathed in his ear. "And I'm always in favor of making fantasies come true."

His hands stroked up oven my butt, found the zipper to my slacks and slid it down. His lips were soft and warm on mine and my bare tits rubbing against his chest through the silk of my blouse made my nipples instantly hard. I lightly stroked my hand along the upward curve of his turgid cock and oven the dark pink head. With out turning loose of my hot, hard prize, I stepped back slightly so that Frank could undress me. As he slowly unbuttoned my blouse, one exciting, painful button at a time, I ran one finger up the sensitive underside of his cock shaft and along the tiny slit in its head, catching the drop of clear fluid that had formed there and then brought it to my lips.

Frank slid my opened blouse oven my shoulders and down to fall in a heap around my ankles along with my slacks. I stepped out of them, leaving my high heels on and knelt down in front of him and kissed the helmet shaped tip of his cock. A low moan escaped his mouth as I wrapped my lips around the head and ran my tongue along its sensitive underside before sucking it into my mouth as far as it would go. I loved being a fellatrix. I was in total control. With one hand cupping Frank's firm butt and the other holding the weight of his balls, I pressed a finger lightly into the perineal flesh right behind his balls.

Just as I was sensing that Frank was about to come, he pulled me to my feet and kissed me deep and hard. "I want you to come first," he said as he scooped me off of my feet as if I were a bag of feathers and carried me to the bedroom. He sat me on the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor between my legs. His strong hands roamed over my breasts, pausing momentarily to tease my nipples to hard points, as he tenderly kissed his way down my abdomen. Soft kisses at the hollows just inside my hip bones started to drive me crazy, and as he traveled further down, his lips tracing the crease along side my muff, his soft lips caressing the tops of my inner thighs. He spent the longest time kissing me everywhere around my pelvic region except my pussy. It was maddening! When the tip of his tongue finally did touch the sensitive flesh of my nether lips, I about came on the spot.

My pussy lips felt as if they were trying to kiss him back as he gently sucked them into his mouth. "Mmm, so good," I heard him say, his deep voice sending vibrations deep into the core of my being. He lifted my legs to rest on his broad shoulders as his tongue darted oven my perineum, almost touching my tightly puckered anus, then into the dripping entrance of my vaginal sheath. A low groan of pleasure escaped my mouth as his tongue danced deep inside of me, almost hitting my G-spot. With his lips clamped firmly on my pussy, it felt like he was sucking me inside out. I ran my hands into his long blond hair and held him to me, trying to get his whole head inside of me as the white-hot pulses of my impending orgasm coursed through my body.

Frank's lips and tongue continued their dance over my exposed sex as he hummed in his deep vibrato. The resonance of his voice along with his slurping sounds did nothing but fuel my orgasmic delirium. When the tip of his tongue found the hard knot of my clitoris and flicked over it, my climax hit like a hammer! I screamed as my body went into ecstatic convulsions. Either Frank knew exactly when to ease his rapturous torture or he could no longer maintain contact because of my writhing and squirming around. Somehow I managed to get more to the center of the huge bed and I felt Frank's weight pressing down on me. His kisses made a burning trail over my face, down my neck to my tits. He nuzzled and kissed all around the soft flesh, his lips only brushing over my screamingly sensitive nipples. When his mouth finally sucked a nipple into it and he bit it gently, first one, then the other, lingering for a while, then back to the other to do the same, I climaxed again.

With his strong hands roaming freely oven my body, petting, caressing, I was able to see through my delirium him kneeling between my splayed thighs, the rigid shaft of his cock, now clad in latex, traveling straight towards my pulsating vulva. When the spongy tip pressed into my crease, parting the puffy labia, and over the knot of my clitoris, more spasms wracked my body. I wanted it in me! I needed to be filled with it. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and undulated my hips until I felt the bulbous knob pressing into my slippery aperture. I thrust my hips forward, engulfing it partway, its girth stretching the sensitive tissue as it pressed in.

Then it was in me, my labia stretched around the base of it and my clitoris pressing into his pubis. He slowly withdrew from me, leaving me almost empty and wanting, then easily plunged back in, then again and again. I ground my heels into his butt as I met his every thrust, the waves of orgasm continually washing over me. My entire consciousness was focused on the sensations of being filled to capacity then nearly emptied, engulfing that magnificent shaft of pleasure over and over again.

I pushed Frank over to his back, me following him over, not losing my vaginal grip on his hard cock. Kneeling astride his hips, I slid my sopping cunt oven his marvelous member full length several times before grinding myself into him as I thrust my hips back and forth. The perfect curvature of his erection caressed my inner tissues and sensitive spots and fired every nerve ending along my slippery cunt walls as the rim of its head passed back and forth. I was still in the throes of orgasmic delirium when Frank took me by the hips and thrust into me several more times, full stroke, then with a loud groan, he spilled his hot seed.

My pussy was still delightfully throbbing as Frank's cock slowly softened in my vaginal grip. He held me until our breathing returned to fairly normal. "God, I needed that," I breathed into his ear. "You sure know how to make a girl feel good."

"It was more inspiration than knowledge. You made me feel just as good."

I lay on the bed, unabashedly naked and completely satiated as I watched Frank get dressed. It seemed such a shame to cover that magnificent body. "Does this sort of thing happen to you often?" I asked.

"It's never happened before. Why do girls always ask that? All I can say is that you turn me on. I only wish that I could make a relationship with a woman of your caliber."

When he was ready to leave, I walked over and put my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Don't sell yourself short," I said. "You're sweet. Your wish may come true."