Sara's New Job

Story Info
Sara's new job is not what she expected.
1.8k words
3.87
151.2k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara hated going to the unemployment office. She hated waiting in line with bums and ne'er-do-wells. She hated talking with caseworkers who offered little but dead ends and false sympathy. She hated the fact that despite being a bright, young woman, she couldn't land a job because she had no skills. There had been no money for college after high school, so Sara was forced to make do in a small town that just didn't have anything.

Hated it as she might, Sara was there again, hoping for a break. After a two-hour wait, the caseworker informed her that, once again, there was nothing. Sara stepped outside, downcast, cursing the hand that life had dealt her.

As Sara walked to her beat-up 1988 Ford Tempo, she looked up to find someone in front of it. It was a man, well-dressed and well-groomed. Slim, with thinning black hair, the man looked at least forty. His clothes and demeanor were that of a man for whom life had been good, the antithesis of Sara's life. In contrast, Sara was nineteen with pale skin and long blonde hair. She was beautiful, but her worn clothes and depressed attitude often countered this asset.

"Who the hell are you?", Sara asked in an irritated tone.

She was in no mood for strangers, especially those who reminded her of her current status. "No need to get angry, miss," the stranger replied. "I am here to offer you an opportunity, if you'll come with me."

Sara smirked, "Nice try, mister. But I'm not that dumb. Now get out of here before I call the police."

The stranger merely grinned. "My dear lady. We are in a public area, in broad daylight. This would be far from the ideal place to stage an abduction or something else with so many potential witnesses."

Sara thought about this and followed the stranger to his car, a new Lexus. Stepping inside, Sara spoke. "OK, you have my attention. What do you want?"

The stranger smiled, "As I said, I'd like to give you a job."

Sara gave a cynical look and asked, "What's the catch?"

The stranger sighed, as if he were preparing to give a long speech. "I am conducting an experiment of sorts. I want to see just how far someone will go for money."

Sara looked outraged. "So you want a personal slut? No thanks, I may be poor but I have no interest in being your whore for a few hundred bucks."

The man just raised his eyebrows and spoke in a calm voice. "How does $200,000 for one month sound? That, plus any gifts you incur while in my service and tuition if you wish to go to college. My resources are vast."

Sara smiled. "Well, you must be pretty desperate. But tell me more, Mr..."

The man smiled. "Adams. My name is Mr. Adams. And my proposal is this. Officially, I am hiring you as my personal assistant. It's a temp job, as I need help filing important documents and the like. I'm just giving you more out of the kindness of my heart. Really, I'm looking for someone like you to satisfy my every whim. Judging by your clothes and the frequency you visit this place, I take it you are in sore need of employment. I can make it so you won't need employment for a long time, Miss..."

Sara spoke, "Wilson. Sara Wilson. All right, what's the deal?"

Adams smiled. "My "deal" is this, you will become my servant for thirty days. You will do anything I command, regardless of how perverse or obscene it may seem. At the end of thirty days, you will be given the money and any gifts I gave you. If you quit, you get nothing. If you tell anyone, you will get nothing. Furthermore, I will deny everything and I will see to it that you never find another job within a hundred-mile radius of this spot. Do we have an arrangement?

Sara felt sick to her core, but she had been unemployed for six months and desperately needed money. "I'll do it," she grimly replied.

Adams smiled, "Very good. Let me lay down the ground rules of your employment."

"You will arrive promptly at my home at 9 A.M. sharp. You will leave at a time of my choosing. Sometimes you will stay overnight. If anyone questions you about our arrangement, make up some cover story to deflect them. Under no circumstances is anyone to know. I have the best attorneys money can buy and I promise that the damage done to your name will be far worse than to mine."

"There will be no smoking or drugs," Adams continued. "You will not bring any cell phones, pagers, or other electronic devices. The same goes for weapons such as handguns, knives, tasers, or pepper spray. Upon arriving at and leaving my home, you will be given a full strip-search. If anything is found, you will be punished. Repeated violations may result in your termination. There will be a dress code. You will dress tastefully. You will wear either a t-shirt or a blouse. You will either wear a pair of pants or a skirt which must descend at least to your thighs in length. Your clothes must be clean with no holes in them. You will wear a bra as well as panties. No thongs and your undergarments must match. Your hair will remain long. Any violation of this dress code will result in punishment. Here is my address. If you do not arrive, I shall assume you have refused my offer and find another. You may leave now."

Sara exited the Lexus with mixed emotions. She was thoroughly disgusted by the whole thing. On the other hand, this was an opportunity to lead a better life than she ever had. So what if she had to be some rich creep's plaything for a month? The ends would justify the means. With that, she went home, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

Sara arrived at the address, and was astonished at the size of the place. A sprawling white mansion stood at the center of a property that could have held her entire block. Parking her car, she went to the door and knocked. An elderly, slightly over man with thinning white hair opened the door and answered in a dignified tone. "Ah, you must be Miss Wilson. Mr. Adams is expecting you. Follow me, please."

Sara was led down a series of lavishly-decorated corridors, until the finally came to the end of one. The butler knocked firmly. A voice rang out. "Come in." The butler opened the door to Adams' private office quietly.

"Miss Wilson is here for you, sir."

Mr. Adams smiled softly. "Very good, Bruce. Miss Wilson and I will be about the mansion, call me on my phone if something important requires my attention."

Bruce nodded politely. "Yes, sir."

Sara looked around, taking in the sights of the luxurious office of her new employer. Mr. Adams stood up. "I take it you accept my offer, Sara."

Sara gave a neutral look. "I don't see where I had much of a choice. If I didn't accept, you'd find another girl to prey on. I just hope I won't have to do anything weird."

Adams gave a look of disdain. "Please, I'm merely looking for companionship. A bit of sexual pleasure is just part of the package. Come with me."

Sara followed him into an adjacent room. In contrast to the highly-decorated office, this room was sparse. The only furnishings were a wide metal table and a cabinet. Sara looked resigned. "I suppose this is the part where I remove my clothes."

Adams spoke. "No, sit on the table. I will remove your clothes. Now give me your purse."

Sara complied and hopped on the table as Adams emptied her purse. "What is this?" Adams pulled a cell phone from the pile.

"Oh that." Sara nervously answered. "I must have forgotten to take that out."

Adams looked stern "I said no cell phones. You will be punished later." Sara wondered what that would entail when Adams turned away from the counter and came up to the table. "All right, time for your search. The less you resist, the easier it will be for you. Lay down." Sara did as she was told, as Adams removed shoes and socks, hoping that this day would be over quickly.

Adams grabbed the bottom of Sara's t-shirt and pulled it upwards off her body, exposing her white, lacy bra. Tossing it aside, Adams then unbuttoned Sara's worn blue jeans and unzipped them. Grabbing the sides, he tugged at them as they slid down her smooth, pale legs. Sara had never felt more vulnerable in her life, clad only in her bra and matching white panties. Adams then motioned for her to roll over as he searched her jeans. Sara felt her 36C-size breasts released as Adams unfastened her bra and slid it off. At his urging, she rolled over again and winced as Adams began to squeeze her breasts.

"Oh yes. Very nice." he muttered. Sara was relieved when he stopped squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. But her relief was short-lived when she felt his long fingers invade the elastic waistband of her panties. "Time to see if you're a real blonde, sweetie," Adams said. With that, Sara felt mortified as her panties descended to her thighs, then her knees, and, finally to her ankles and then slipped off completely as Adams threw them casually down on the floor with the rest of her clothes.

Adams noted Sara's blonde patch of pubic hair. "Guess you really are blonde. Time for Act Two. Spread your legs." Sara willed herself to open her legs, exposing herself more than she ever had to a man. Adams then parted Sara's pussy lips and jammed a finger in there, probing her vagina. Sara moaned and writhed as Adams continued to twist his length finger around in her most private area. Finally, Adams withdrew his finger. Sara felt more violated than she ever had in her life, but found herself wanting more, for some odd reason. Adams smirked, as though he could read her mind. "Liked that, didn't you. Don't worry, it's not over yet. Roll over." Sara obeyed with horror. Surely he wasn't going to... Her doubts were eliminated when she felt her ass cheeks being spread apart. After a couple of tense moments, the moment Sara dreaded came true when she felt a finger enter her butt hole. She grimaced in pain from the rectal exam, as Adams' finger twisted inside her rectum. When Sara didn't think she would be able to stand it anymore, Adams pulled his finger out and washed his hands. "You may get dressed, Sara. After you're done, we'll have a few drinks and get to know each other. I'll punish you later." Sara gave a half-smile. Though she had never felt more violated in her life, she felt strangely aroused by the ordeal, as she never had. She couldn't wait to find out what else was in store.

To be continued...