Sara's New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara takes her punishment.
772 words
3.84
123.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's first day at her new job had been interesting, to say the least. Her new workplace was a sprawling mansion that put Buckingham Palace to shame. Her employer was an enigmatic billionaire who was looking for companionship, among other things. She had been subjected to a humiliating strip-search and had spent most of the day talking with Mr. Adams abut a whole variety of subjects when Adams finally stood up and looked at her.

"Now, it's time for your punishment, Sara." Adams said in a serious tone.

Sara's face fell. "Do we have to do this?"

Adams gave her a stern look. "You did something when I told you not to. I have to punish you for your disobedience. Follow me."

Sara followed Mr. Adams upstairs into his office. Adams pulled a bench out and retrieved a box from a closet.

Adams then looked at Sara. "Tell me, Sara. Were you ever spanked as a child?"

Sara's blue eyes widened at the question. "No, sir. They didn't believe in it."

Adams smiled. "Then you're long overdue for a spanking young lady. Come over here."

Mr. Adams sat down on the bench as Sara came near him. Adams began to undo the button on Sara's jeans. Sara looked shocked. "Mr. Adams, what are you doing?"

Mr. Adams gave a neutral look. "I'm pulling your pants down for your spanking."

With that, Mr. Adams unzipped Sara's jeans. He then grabbed the sides and pulled Sara's jeans down to her ankles. After that, Mr. Adams slid his fingers in the waistband of Sara's white, lacy panties.

Sara gasped in horror. "Please, sir, don't take my panties down!".

Mr. Adams raised an eyebrow. "Surely you know a spanking has to be given on the bare bottom in order to be effective."

Sara felt bewildered as her panties joined her jeans at her ankles. Mr. Adams then pulled her over his lap and rubbed Sara's pale, smooth bottom in anticipation. SMACK! Sara winced as Mr. Adams' hand came crashing down on her unprotected backside. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Mr. Adams spanked Sara harder and harder as her pale cheeks gained more and more color. Sara continued to sob and wail as her cheeks colored pink, then deeper and deeper shades of red.

Just when Sara didn't think she could bear any more pain, Mr. Adams stopped spanking her. He let her up and she proceeded to pull her pants up.

Mr. Adams gave a look of disapproval. "Did I say your punishment was over, young lady? No, I did not. You're going to strip completely and bend over my desk."

Sara hesitated, but a look from Mr. Adams reminded her of what she would lose if she refused. Telling herself the money would make up for the pain and shame, Sara proceeded to pull up her T-shirt, bringing her white lacy bra into view.

Wanting to get this over with as soon as possible, Sara quickly unfastened her bra and tossed it on the floor. Sara stepped out of her already-lowered jeans and panties and bent over the desk. Her blue eyes widened in shock as she saw Mr. Adams open the box on the floor and pull out a cane, like the one used in English schools.

Mr. Adams smiled that smile. "I believe six of the best is called for in this situation. Here's the deal. I will strike you with this cane. You will say the number of the stroke. If you fail to say the number or move out of position, we will start over.

Sara braced herself as the cane struck her already-sore butt. "AAAAH! One, sir."

"AAAAH! Two, sir."

"OWWWW! Three, sir."

"OUCH! Four, sir."

"OOOOH! Five, sir."

"OWWWW! Six, sir."

Mr. Adams put the cane away and surveyed his handiwork. Sara's butt was extremely red with several prominent stripes. Sara was sobbing uncontrollably. She had felt more pain in the last ten minutes than she had her entire life.

Mr. Adams brought Sara up and began to play absent-mindedly with her full breasts. "You may take some time to recover before getting dressed, Miss Wilson. I expect you to be in the living room in twenty minutes. Failure to do so will result in another painful lesson." With that, Sara's employer exited the office. Sara, beaten and humiliated, took a few minutes to let her buns cool before she dressed. She exited the office, hating her employer for his cruelty, but felt an odd sense of longing for his "correction". It was an odd, mixed feeling that she knew she would experience for the rest of the month.