Sara's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,507 Followers

"I remember how it felt and that she had actually bruised me there. So she rocked her hips against me and we lay sliding together, the whole length of us sliding together. I was deep inside of her and I could hear her begin whimpering, Her mouth was open breathing in ragged gasps, groaning, her head lifting up, looking at the ceiling and back down, her shining eyes looking at me, smiling, her hair falling all around my face. Oh, those bright eyes, that smile. I could watch her teeth as she said, ‘Fuck me. Yes.’ The light behind her and the frame of her hair. 'Fuck me, oh, Fuck me.' as I pulled her against me. Held her there. Over and over. Oh my god.” I closed my eyes.

“She slowly wound up, faster and faster, she ground down harder, even harder, rotating her hips back and forth, sliding side to side, back and forth and was lifting herself up, rising and falling the whole length of my cock. She was consuming me. My cock sliding so deep inside and then out right to her opening so I was entering her again. I could hear myself slapping against her. She sat up straighter her breast hung down, she was sitting on my cock, her knees up on either side of me and she looked down at herself on me, looking at my cock sliding into her between her legs, and leaning forward her breasts hanging down and she said, ‘take them, squeeze.’”

“I did. ‘Want to taste’ and I did. I was suckling on her as she rose and fell on me. Harder, a little harder and I was chewing and suckling her nipples which I could tell she really liked. She mashed her breasts into my mouth and pounded her puss rising and falling down on me, wild and now she was panting, panting loudly, moaning.”

At that very moment Sara actually made a little squeak. I realized she was clutching my hand, rubbing her thumb along the top of my hand and pressing it down into her puss. I moved my hand right to the top of her puss and pressed her there, at a point which would be right over her clit. She then reached and lay her hand right over my cock through my pants and wrapped her fingers around me. Holding me with her hand, she opened her eyes, and lifted her hand back away from me, tilting her neck and just letting her head fall back as I rubbed her there.

Cheeks mottled, Sara said, "I need a little more wine." She took her hand off me and sipped the last of her glass pouring another. She opened her legs a little and let me press my hand between her legs as she poured another glass. I could feel her pussy lips then, the little line between her legs, as I was bunching the fabric of her nightshirt between her legs, she was speezing her thighs around my hand pressing her puss into me and rocking herself against my hand.

She lifted the glass to her mouth as I rubbed her and she squeezed her thighs around my hand and sipped, almost like a toast. She set the glass down and began to stroke my cock again. Her thumb sliding the length of my cock between sips of her her wine.


“And her movements became more frenzied and she was falling on me whispering, ‘oh so good. Feels so good,’ and I could feel her shaking, she was trembling and I could feel her press as hard as she could into me, and this tremble that began at her legs and rose up through her until at that moment I reached back and as I pressed my hand between her legs to feel my cock inside her I pressed my finger into her ass. Just right into her ass as deep as I could."

"I just wanted to feel myself there, it was so wet and I let my hand slide back along the crack of her ass which was wet and felt the pucker of her ass and pressed my finger into her. And she stiffened, went into a frenzy, cried out, just hollered out ‘oh my god, oh my god,’ and she shook the entire length of her body, I held her tight to hold her against me as she was thrashing as she came on top of me. Somehow I still had not cum. She looked at me eyes on fire.”

“‘Oh. Oh my God' she said, 'You cum?’ ‘No! No.’ ‘Oh,’ and fell on top of me, she held me to herself, lay on me like a rag doll. ‘What am I going to do with you?’ and kissing me.”

“And then she rolled, more fell off me onto her back, fell down into the mattress, pulling me along. I turned and lay on top of her ‘You are going to go far. Just go on. Do anything you want. Fuck me.’ She said. ‘Do anything you want.’"

"And she lay with her eyes closed like she was sleeping, her arms wrapped above her head as I pumped into her, whimpering as I let myself slide my whole length into her again rising and falling on her. I was just pounding into her, still so hungery, here whole body was rising and falling with each stroke. I felt ribbons of cum rising from deep inside myself, and pumping into her filling her. She opened her eyes knowing she felt me cumming in her spraying up into her. ‘Yesss’ 'oh yesss,'she hissed. And I collapsed onto her, all sweat and dissolution."

"We were covered with each other, wet in the sheets and cuddled in each others arms. Our kisses were like we were the same body then. Before she sat up and said, ‘three hours! Oh my god.’ She laughed and said ‘I’ve had sex today for three hours and five minutes.’ And she sent me on my way.”

"It's one of my most erotic experiences. Ever."

Silence filled the room

Sara and I let our hands continue to move upon the other. I had my hand on her belly again and she was tracing a line along my chest, opening the buttons of my shirt and tracing her fingers down down back over my cock, reaching into my pants and holding my cock in her hand. I was dripping into the palm of her hand. She squeezed me again. All silence, only our breathing filled the room.

"That’s it. There are more.” No acknowledgement of what we were doing with the other.

Sara finally opened her eyes. Her cheeks were red, she looked at me as she held my bare cock in her hand. The tips of her ears were shining red. She was biting her lower lip. We were sitting before one another just letting our hands wander over our bodies.

“Fucking God” she said finally. “That was good” she said, looking at the glass. “Good story. We've had two bottles of wine.”

I said, “You got plenty of stories I bet.” She took her hands away from me, sat up straighter.

She said, “Not really.” And then, “Well I’m still that age aren’t I?” I was holding her waist with both hands and she was wiggling her hips as she said that, and then turned and moved away from me. She stood up. I didn’t know what she was going to do. I didn’t want the evening to end.

She stepped slightly back from her chair facing me and was reaching under her skirt bringing her skirt almost up around her waist.

She was tugging her panties down her thighs. Small silk little yellow panties. I recognized them. I could see them pull around her knees and then fall to her ankles as she stepped out of them.

She was barefoot, I had never noticed that. Wide eyed, glassy, mottled, a sly smile. “You earned these.”

And she stepped in front of me, right in front of me so we were almost touching again, my nose was right at her pussy separated only by the night shirt she was wearing, not two inches below her . . .

She bent down and softly, so softly kissed me on my mouth. Her mouth parted softly and I felt her tongue trace the edges of my teeth. She put her left hand on my shoulder and her other hand - holding the panties - on the table. I took her lower lip in my mouth and sucked on it. We kissed slowly, touching our mouths, feeling our tongues. Just these slow soft kisses.

She opened her eyes, “mmmm.” We kissed and kissed and kissed. She was touching my cheek, holding my head, running her fingers through my hair as she kissed me, and then settled down her small frame onto my lap, my little girl, with one leg on each side of me straddling me, kissing the whole time.

I let my hands rise up and held her waist with both hands. They almost wrapped all the way around her, pulling her close through the thin fabric. I let my hands fall upon her hips, no panties through the fabric, and I began tracing my fingers along the side of her thighs to the edge of her nightshirt.

And I pulled the nightshirt out, tugging it from between us, from under her where she was sitting on my lap, and then reaching up under the shirt running my hands along her bare skin and wrapping both my hands around her ass tipping my fingers into the crack of her ass. She felt wet there and I began stroking her higher up the small of her back and then holding her waist again, feeling the warmth of her skin. Wrapping my hands around her warm bare skin pulling her close to me.

We just kept kissing, and I was rubbing the ends of my fingers up to her shoulder blades and back down to the small of her back, and along the crack of her ass tracing the line of her ass down to where she pressed against me. She had positioned herself so her pussy was rubbing along the length of my cock, and I wanted to reach down and open my pants but had my hands wrapped around her bare bottom, was holding her against me. We kept kissing like this forever, silent soft kisses. We said nothing at all.

She leaned back from me slowly, opening her eyes as if from a sleep just looking at me, her lips wet and red from our kiss, her mouth held open. I could see her white teeth. She was still sitting on my lap and rocking her hip along my cock, sliding on me softly as I watched her shoulders rise and fall. I could feel her wetness slide on the fabric.

She whispered, "We shouldn't be doing this."

She started to raise herself back up and said, “Mmm. I knew you’d be a good kisser after hearing that story.” But then stopped and fell into me to kiss me one more time, opening her mouth pressing herself hard into me, she was kissing me harder, passionate pressing against me, forming her body to mine and getting as close as she could.

I let my hands stroke her lower until I was supporting her bare bottom and literally lifting her up holding her up off my lap as I began to insinuate my fingers between her legs, palming the soft hairs of her puss.

She brought her feet down to the floor and she held herself up, opening herself to me. I cupped her cunny as it pouted down between her legs, this little peach. I could feel the heat and wetness. She was almost bare down there, just light hairs where her legs opened up, and just the lightest trail of hair along her cunny lips back to the little pucker of her ass.

When she felt my hand there she shivered, pressed her puss into my hand, arching her back and I let my fingers find their way between her legs, pulling her lips open, first one finger then two, to reveal her pink center. She continued to kiss me, our heads were turned pressed into one another, her hands playing with my hair. She whimpered in my arms, "Mmm, feels nice."

Her eyes were open, she was looking right into me, and I could feel her legs trembling as she rocked herself, sliding herself against my hands lubricated now with her cum. She whispered in my ear, "What you wanted?"

I let my fingers press deeper into her, felt the folds of her flesh opening, she was so wet, and I let my hand cup her pussy, pressing my fingers up into her slit, finding her clit, sliding my hand opening her up, feeling her legs spread wide over me, so wide giving me perfect access. This light little frame moving upon me, kissing me, pure flesh quivering against me, trembling, her hairs falling around my face. Her smell rising around us, and her warmth. I loved the way she tasted when I kissed her. All tastes and smells I so recognized.

She was cooing, letting out this low moan, as I touched her vagina, the soft space opening into her, white hot. I pressed my fingers there and entered her, feeling her yield to my hand sliding into her. Just sighs and kisses coming from us. Cum running down her legs, onto her bottom, and I played with her clit with my thumb and pressed my fingers into her, as she moaned and ground herself down.

"Oh, you feel so good right now," I whispered to her, "I think you are teasing me again.

"I don't think this is teasing," she said with her mouth open, panting. "Not anymore."

She had her mouth at my ear, and kissing my cheek finding my lips again. My little girl was wrapped around me, sitting in my lap again, legs open, wet with my fingers pressing inside her, grinding down into my hands.

And then she whispered, "Mmmmm dad. We have to stop."

Breathing in my ear as she said that, and then kissing me again; and back to my ear, just her breath in my ear. "No. No. No. Stop." Each time, over and over. Kissing. No. No. No. Kissing. We have to stop. I could feel us becoming one.

When finally, I blinked at her as she lifted her face back away from me, looking into my eyes. "Daddy, We can't."

I still had my hand playing between her legs, touching her slit, my fingers were still inside her, rubbing her pressing in and out of her softly as she said it.

She began to rise from my lap. I did not know what to say, I just brought my hands back around her waist and held her to me, pulling her down on my lap, struggling with her.

"One more. One more kiss." I whispered. "One more. Just kiss me."

And she pressed her hands to my chest, pushing away from me, continuing to rise from my lap and I let go. She stood finally on unsteady legs. Not walking away, but standing almost in a daze holding herself up by the table, pulling her hair out of her mouth, running her hands over her body, over her breasts, looking at herself and me, smoothing her nightshirt, tugging the hem down.

She said, "I need to go to bed." But she didn't move.

I said, "Do you have to?"

She was catching her breath, thinking. Not moving. She was looking at the yellow pair of panties which was laying by my hand. Then she looked back at me, gave me this sideways glance, I could see the whites of her eyes.

"Do you want to smell ME?" She said in a little girl voice. "I . . . I can let you do that. You CAN'T touch me though. Promise."

I nodded. Anything to keep her there.

And she turned to me and slipped near me again, this little bird, simply standing direclty in front of me her teeth over her lower lip, eyes looking down at me. Her hair was utterly disheveled, a little bit still sticking to her swollen lips. My hands were sticky when I held her hips, wet with her cum.

"Ah ah ah. I said no touching, this time." I let my hands fall to my lap.

She was swaying her hips from side to side, lifting her nightshirt up over her head then dropping it beside her so she was standing completely naked in front of me as she leaned into me.

"There. You like the way I smell?" she was giggling, standing before me with her legs apart and I saw her for the first time, her skin glowing, little perfect breasts, her nipples pointing straight out; her blonde fine haired pussy for the first time, pouting out from between her legs. I could see her cunny lips pink and swelling between her legs. Her soft blonde hairs growing just at the very bottom. So little hair, fine thin white hairs. A little cowlick at the base, where her clit, was growing straight out. I thought how I had felt her before I had seen her. It was a singular moment.

The low light was illuminating her in a soft glow, it was warm, the heat radiating from her body, and her smell enveloped me. That smell which was burned into my brain, fresh and wet and new, as she was simply standing leaning toward me and holding my head to her pussy.

"Like that?" She cooed. "I know you like my pussy's smell."

"Mmmmm. So good." And I smelled her. HER. Her body. Not panties, her with no panties. Her body naked before me. I said, "you are a goddess." She laughed, I asked, "Can I taste you?"

She was sing songing, "For a little minute," wiggling her hips as she spoke.

"How about forever," I said as I let my tongue out to taste her there, touching her with the tip of my tongue keeping my hands in my lap. One taste and tipping my head so my chin was between her legs and licked up through her center. She jumped, tipping her self to my face letting me lap at her. Her whole bottom was wet, her vagina was dripping on my chin.

I was eating her out now, cum was on my chin and I found her clit, this little nob of flesh buried in a pink hood right at the front of her puss, and I lapped at her clit, pushing my tongue into her clit until she was squirming and pressing her thighs tight against my head. I could hear her panting, saying, "Oh, its sensitive." But pressing my head tight against her.

And I reached my hands up finally and held her to me, she said nothing, my hands holding her thighs and pressing her into my mouth.

"You like this?" I was saying up to her, wrapping my fingers up between her legs.

"Oh, I think, too much. Lick farther back. The minute is almost up," but she didn't move and she was rocking her hips against my mouth guiding me.

I said back in a deep voice, relaxed and trilled, "Another minute. Another minute."

And I said, "Your cunt is soooo good" (she laughed); I said, "I want to make you cum." And so many other things.

And I began to tongue her in a firm and steady rhythm, reaching back as far as I could and pushing my toungue now deep into her vagina, she was opening her legs further and pushing herself into me, tightening her thighs around my head so I could barely breath.

I could feel her rocking her hips against my mouth, so that she was sliding the length of her puss along my tounge and was grinding herself into me, holding myself tight against her. She had this quick movement, back and forth against my face and I could feel she was ready to cum.

At just that point she began backing away, willing herself away from me as she was whimpering. But I held her to me tightly. "Minutes up dad."

I knew she was near cumming, and I kept lapping at her, but again she was pushing herself away.

"Wait, wait" she was saying. And she was pushing me away where just before she had been pulling me to herself, I struggled against it; but then, she was moved away from me, standing naked and I was looking at her again like in a dream, my chin wet with cum.

She leaned down and kissed me one more time on my mouth, tasting me, tasting herself. "Mmmmm. Good kisser."

"That's enought dad, I can't. We have to be good." It seemed impossible to watch her, to see her body, her swollen puss right before me. I wanted her, to fuck her, to lay her down or pull her to myself and press my cock into her. To open her legs and feel myself enter her. I wanted her to lay back with her arms around her head. Surrender. I wanted to hear her say, 'you can do anything to me.'

I let my hand drop to my lap and began touching my cock, wet with her cum and rubbing it as she watched. Teasing her as I added, "We already aren't."

She was watching me, "We have to be better."

I began to open my trousers letting my cock come free. I pulled my shirt open and she was looking down at my stiff cock, stepping a little closer.

"Dad."

I was showing her my agony. My cock ached, stood straight before her. The head of my cock laying swollen against my stomach as I stroked myself, and she was like a moth at a flame. She didn't move standing just out of reach and then, stepping a little closer she reached down and held my cock in her hand, stroking me with her thumb again, pulling it out further. I was sliding my pants down to the floor.

She was saying, "We can't. I just . . ." And then she did.

She lowered her face into my lap and took my whole length into her red mouth, looking up at me her hair hanging over her eyes. Her naked frame was first bending over me and then kneeling between my legs. I turned my head to the ceiling and lay my hand on her head, playing with her hair and touching her bare shoulders, pressing her down onto me.

She was sucking me hard, and took me deep into her mouth, bobbing her head up to the very tip and let it loose so it stood up directly in front of her.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,507 Followers