Sara's Plight! Ch. 1

Story Info
A niece is forced to spend a month with her Uncle.
4.8k words
4.3
268.5k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,215 Followers

Sara was just at the beginning of another fantastic orgasm. “Damn! I hope Uncle Jim stays out a long time.” Sitting in the living room of her uncle’s house, Sara’s pants lay in a puddle at her feet. Both her long, shapely black thighs were draped over the armchair. In her hand, she held the object of her pleasure, an 8” semi-hard dildo. At 19, Sara was no stranger to fuckin. In fact, she had a reputation at college of being easy, real easy. If there was one thing she loved, it was the feel of something between her thighs. And it didn’t matter if it was a toy, man or woman. She was a true slut. And very proud of the fact that she was.

When she found out that her mom would be away for the beginning of the summer and she was expected to stay with Uncle Jim, she freaked. He always seemed so straight-laced. She could imagine how much fun that would be. And yet, he seemed to spend more time away from her than with her. And since she knew nobody in this dinky little town, she was left alone. She had spent the first three days bored and angry. Then while being nosey, she had found Uncle Jim’s stash of porno films. So now she sat in his lounger, her thighs wide and her pussy drenched from the fucking she had given it.

The movie on the screen had an older man getting head from a younger woman. Sara opened her eyes and looked as she heard the man suck in a breath of air. The girl had taken his big swollen balls in her mouth and was gently sucking them. “Damn bitch! Who taught you to use your mouth like that?” Sara smiled at the words he said. Those were the same words one of her professors had uttered, just before he shot his hot cum all over her face. But it got her an A, so she never complained.

Sara closed her eyes and slowly worked the dildo in and out of her pussy. Like some of her girlfriends, she had a shaved pussy. She liked the way it felt when someone used their tongue on her lips. With the fingers of one hand, she spread her swollen pussy lips apart. Her other hand slowly pushed the dildo in till she could feel it at her core. Then she slowly pulled it out till just the tip was between her lips. “Damn! I need a real dick. One I could suck, with two nice balls to lick.” She said the words out loud.

She opened her eyes and the man on the screen had the young girl bent over a chair. The look on her face showed that his dick was a bit more than she wanted. Then the camera caught the crack of her chocolate ass. The man’s fat dick was pressed into the puckered hole of the young girl’s asshole. “Oh shit!” Sara cried out as she pushed the dildo deep. “She’s taking it up the ass. Oh, I wish it was me. Take it slut! Let him fuck that tight ass. Feel his hot cum shoot out and fill your shitter.”

Sara was working the dildo faster and harder now. So near her climax, she was oblivious to everything about her. Sara bent her knees. Her free hand slipped down pass the dildo and found her wet asshole. With a groan, she pushed the finger in as far as she could. Her mouth open, her head thrown back, Sara could feel the familiar sensation coursing thru her body. “Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Shove it in! Hard! Harder! Oh shit! Fuck this slut!” It was at that moment, that she was rudely interrupted. “Yes! It appears that is just what you are.”

Sara’s eyes flew open. Then she screamed. Standing before her, his hands on his hips, was Uncle Jim. He was looking directly down at her. “Uncle Jim! When did you, how long have you been standing there?” He glared at her. “Long enough to see that the things my friends up at school say about you is true. You and I have some talking to do young lady.” Uncle Jim was 15 years older than Sara was. He had always treated her more like a little sister than a niece. But he had also been the one who disciplined her when her mom left her for him to watch.

All thoughts of the porno film forgotten, Sara tried to grab her pants and panty to cover her naked pussy. Uncle Jim snatched them from her. “Oh no! This is how I found you and this is how you’ll stay.” He tossed her pants across the room. Then he started pacing back and forth before her. “Did you think that yoou could attend the college that I graduated from, and I wouldn’t know about the things you do? I told your mom to send you to me for the holiday so we could talk. My goodness, you’ve opened that pussy for half the faculty oon campus. It was bad enough that you fucked the men, but the women too? Is there anyone you won’t fuck?”

Sara was tempted to smile. There were a few guys on campus that she wouldn’t fuck with someone else’s pussy. But she knew better than to say a work when Uncle Jim was this angry. At that moment, the girl on screen had an orgasm. Uncle Jim turned to look at the young girl. Her head was being pulled back by the man behind her pulling her long black hair. And from the way he was banging her, he was really giving her asshole a good stuffing. Then he stiffened, and from the look on his face, he was giving her asshole the rewards of her hard work. Then he pulled his dick out. It was slick with his crème. Yanking her around by her hair, he shoved the dick in her mouth as she tried to push him away.

Uncle Jim turned back to Sara. “One of your teachers called me. The story they told me of the campus whore had me angry enough to come up to school and kick your black ass all over campus. I had to beg them not to throw you out and report the reasons to your mom. Do you know what Martha would do to you if she found out about your activities?” Sara swallowed hard. If there was anything she knew, it was the way her mom would react. Martha, her mom, was a very strict and harsh disciplinarian. She thought nothing of stripping Sara and whipping her ass. No matter how old she was. The last whipping she got was a year ago. And that had left her sore for a week with whelps across her back and ass.

The thought of his telling her mom drove all the sexual thoughts from her mind. “And who the hell do you think you are, rummaging thru my things? I know that these movies,” Uncle Jim picked up the tapes she had been watching, “were all stashed in the back of my closet.” But Sara didn’t really hear him. Thoughts of her mom whipping her ass filled her head. If mom found out that she had become the “campus whore”, she would skin her alive. And she wouldn’t use a sharp knife to do it. Sara became more frightened, the more she thought about it. Enough so, that tears began to run down her face.

“Please, Uncle Jim. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to go thru your things, I was bored. I promise I won’t go thru your things again. Please don’t tell mom. I beg you.” Sara shrank back as her uncle swung around and glared at her. “Do you think that this is all I’m upset about?” Uncle Jim grabbed up the cassettes and flung them across the room. They clattered against the wall and one of the shattered into black plastic pieces. “Really Sara, even you can’t be that stupid? I’m trying to think of how I can break this to my sister without her killing you.” this statement caused Sara to cry in fear. She came out of the chair and grabbed him by the legs.

“Please Uncle Jim. I beg you, don’t tell mom. She’ll kill me. Besides, it’s your fault. You left me here all by myself. I don’t know anyone in this small place. I had to do something. I won’t be a whore no more.” Sara had her face pressed against his pants. And the effect on Uncle Jim was as expected, when a young half-naked girl presses her face in a man’s crotch. Sara felt the erection that was growing in Uncle Jim’s pants. And the whore in her saw it as a way out of her predicament. “Uncle Jim. If you promise not to tell mom, I promise not to be a whore any more.”

Jim could feel his dick beginning to throb. The way her face pressed against his pants, her mouth nearly touched the tip of his growing shaft. If she moved just a bit, her mouth would cover it. That caused it to jump. And he became both embarrassed and angry. “No Sara!” Jim pushed her away and she sprawled on the carpet. When she fell, Sara’s thighs opened and Uncle Jim was able to see her open cunt. Her white crème dribbled out even as he watched. He tore his gaze away, least he be tempted to do something stupid. Something, that had kept him from enjoying his own home, all this time. But Sara saw the way he stared at her naked pussy. And she felt his growing erection.

Sara looked up at her uncle. She wanted to smile at the bulge in his pants. From the size of it, Uncle Jim had a nice size dick. “You always punished me when I was younger. If you agree not to tell mom, I’ll change, I promise. No more whoring around, up at school. And you can punish me. I won’t fight or struggle and you can punish me any way you want. Please, Uncle Jim. No matter how hard you punish me, it will be a lot easier than what mom would do to me if you told her.” Sara didn’t try to get up. Nor did she close her legs. If this was gonna work, she had to entice him with her body as well as with the idea of him having control of her.

From the kind of tapes that she had seen, Uncle Jim liked the ones, where an older man took a young girl. And in each one, the girl ended up giving herself wholly to the older guy. And from the size of the bulge in his pants, Sara would gladly give herself to him. Uncle Jim looked down at Sara once more. The thought of his young niece submitting herself for his punishment excited him. His eyes bore into her. He stared at the swollen lips of her shaved pussy. Damn but she looked good. The professor who had called him was an old friend. And she had described in explicit detail some of the things Sara had done with her and the other faculty members.

“If I agree, you will do exactly as I say? When I whip you, you will not fight or struggle?” Sara nodded her head slowly. “I promise, Uncle Jim. I’ll do whatever you tell me to. No matter what.” It was the way she said, “no matter what” that caused his dick to throb. He held out his hand and Sara took it and allowed him to help her to her feet. “Thanks Uncle Jim. You won’t be sorry, I promise.” Suddenly she saw the way he looked at her. There was a longing, a hungry look in his eyes, as he looked her up and down. “You agree to do everything I say?” The way he said it, Sara felt a shiver go down her spine. This may not be such a good idea after all.

Sara swallowed hard. But the fear of her mom held her tight. She nodded her head yes. “Say it!” his voice had become hard and cold. And for the first time, Sara was afraid of her mom’s brother. “I’ll do whatever you tell me to, Uncle Jim.” He smiled as he walked close to her. Sara had to hold herself rigid to stop from backing up. Uncle Jim reached up and his palm stroked her face. Sara shivered and almost flinched. “This is your last chance. The only chance I will give you to back out. You can obey me completely or take the punishment your mom will give you. I promise I will try to convince Martha to go easy on you.”

The thought of mom going easy was more frightening than anything Uncle Jim could do to her. I hoped! At 5’10”, Sara stood 4 inches shorter than Uncle Jim did. And at her 175, she was a lot lighter than Uncle Jim’s 235. But his size belied his true strength. Uncle Jim worked out and there was little fat on him. And Martha, his sister and Sara’s mom, was somewhere in the middle. When she got mad and hit you, you felt it. Sara looked up into the eyes of her uncle. And she saw something in him that she had never seen before. A raw naked lust! And that lust was being directed at her. But mom would not temper her anger with lust. Sara dropped her head and didn’t look at him.

“I’ll obey you Uncle Jim. I’ll do whatever you tell me to.” Sara felt his finger tip as he placed it beneath her chin. He lifted her face till she was looking at him. “And you won’t fight or struggle?” Sara stared into his eyes. “No, Uncle Jim. I won’t struggle or fight.” She saw him smile then. But it was like the smile the wolf gives to the fawn right before he attacks. “That’s good Sara. I think you made a good choice and you won’t forget it.” With that, he bent his head and kissed her. But this kiss was different than any he had ever given her. Sara stiffened as his tongue pushed between her lips. Then she felt his hands roaming over her body.

Before she could respond, he stopped and let her go. “Remember your promise, sweet Sara.” This time when he bent his head, Sara gave into the kiss. As he pulled her close, Sara could feel his fingers sliding between her thighs. She gasped when his large finger pushed into her pussy. Even pressed against him as she was, she didn’t fight as he worked his finger deep inside her wet pussy. Then he broke the kiss. "Take your shirt off. I want to see you.” Sara stepped back. And with her hands shaking, she gripped the bottom of her tee shirt and lifted it over her head. Sara didn’t have a bra on and her 46c tits stood out like twin mountain peaks.

For once in her life, Sara felt self-conscious being naked in the presence of a man. Uncle Jim took his time as he examined his naked niece. As he walked around her, his hand caressed her tits, her soft brown skin and her round smooth ass cheeks. “Bend over and spread your cheeks. I heard you love to take it up the ass. Let me see how open you are?” remembering her promise not to fight or struggle, Sara bent at the waist and reaching behind her, gripped her cheeks. As she pulled them open, she could feel the redness rise up in her face. If this were any other man, she would be hot and begging for his dick by now. But this was Uncle Jim. And somehow, she was totally embarrassed.

She felt his fingers sliding up and down the crack of her ass. And his touch caused her to shiver. “From what I hear, you’re the best piece of ass on campus. And I mean that literally.” Sara kept herself still as her uncle rubbed the tip of his finger against her puckered hole. “Spread your legs wide.” Sara sighed as she opened her legs and kept her position. Uncle Jim took his finger and began to work it up into her pussy. “You like giving this pussy to everybody on campus, don’t you?” His fingers were long and thick. And he was not gentle as his finger kept pumping her pussy.

“No, Uncle Jim.” Sara tried not to grunt as he shoved his finger in deep. “No! From what I hear, you don’t say no when someone wants to fuck or get sucked. And I heard that if it’s a woman, she usually uses a dildo in your pussy or ass. Was that the same dildo you were using when I came in?” Sara thought about lying. But that would not help her now. “Sometimes. Oh Uncle Jim, not so hard.” Sara yelped as he jerked his hand free. Then cried out as his open palm slapped her across the ass. If she hadn’t been braced, she might have fell on her face.

“You weren’t saying it’s too hard when I walked in and found you fucking this bald pussy. You were crying out to be fucked harder. You called yourself a slut. Well, Sara, now you’re gonna be my slut. For the next month, you belong to me. And you will do what I say, or you can start thinking about how you will explain everything to your mom. Now what will it be?” Sara knew that she was stuck. She would become his slave for the rest of the month. Anything was better than the idea of facing her mom. She turned her head to look at him. And her long black hair spilled down in front of her face.

But her face told him that he had her. And he smiled in triumph. “Don’t move. I want you to stay like that so I can look at you.” With that, Uncle Jim walked to the cupboard and poured himself a stiff drink. “Do you drink, Sara?” Sara looked at him. “Yes, Uncle Jim.” He poured her a drink. Then he came back and sat in the same chair he had found her in. “Come here and kneel down facing me.” Sara straightened up and walked to him. His eyes took in her naked body. His legs were open wide and she lowered herself down between them. He handed her her glass and Sara took a big sip. He never took his eyes off her.

“I have wanted to fuck you ever since you turned 17. But you were a kid. Even then you had a great body. Then I heard about the slut you were becoming in college. I convinced your mom to send you here while she went on vacation. I leave you here by yourself so much, cause I get hot when I look at you. I couldn’t stand it. I thought about raping you, I wanted you so bad. And you deliver yourself into my arms. I could never be so lucky.” He took a sip from his drink then set it down. He took her drink and sat it next to his. “Kiss me Sara.” It was a command and she leaned up to him. This kiss was one of total surrender and passion. When the kiss broke, he was breathing hard.

“Unzip my pants and take my dick out.” Sara’s hands shook as she unzipped his pants. He stared at her as her hand slipped inside and she grasped his semi-hard dick. When she had it out in the open, Sara’s eyes grew wide. Soft he was about 8 inches long. And he was about as thick as her circled fingers. “Now show me what makes you such a fantastic cocksucker.” Sara looked up at him, then bent her head. She took his dick in her hand and began to lick the head. Her soft tongue circled the head, and then she licked the little slit hole at the end. Then her lips circled the head. Sara looked up at him as she began to work her lips up and down the head of his dick.

The action of his hardening dick in her mouth, her submissive position before him and his watching her as she sucked his dick was getting her hot. Sara loved to give head. And it didn’t matter to her body that this was her uncle. He dropped his hand to her head. Sara stiffened, thinking he would jam her head down and choke her. But Uncle Jim only stroked her hair and face. “Oh yea! You do like sucking dick. I can see it in your face. That’s right Sara, suck it. Show Uncle Jim that you want to suck his dick. You’re gonna be doing it a lot.” Sara groaned with pleasure, as her mouth worked up and down.

Sara could feel his dick getting harder and longer. Thank goodness he didn’t grow too much fatter. Sara had mastered the art of deep-throating a dick in her younger years. But as she looked down the length of his now hard dick, she knew there was no way she would be able to take all of him. He must have been at least 10” long. Then the idea of how it would feel as he fucked her popped into her mind. He had more dick than any man she had ever fucked. And he would be giving it to her often, she was sure of that. “Mmmm!” Sara moaned, as she tasted his pre-cum on her tongue. Her hand worked up and down, opposite the up and down movement of her mouth.

Uncle Jim lifted her head off his dick. Placing his hands under her arms, he helped her get up. Then he pulled her to him, causing her to kneel above him. “Guide it up into your pussy.” Sara, her eyes showing her growing lust, reached down and grasped his slick dick. “Oh it’s so long! I don’t know if I can take all of it, Uncle Jim.” Jim smiled and kissed her hard. Then he leaned back. “You’ll learn, Sara. You’ll learn to take it in each of your hungry holes. Now stick it up that pussy.” Sara guided it to her slit. She placed it between her pussy lips. Sara looked at him and took a deep breath.

Jim allowed her to slowly lower herself down onto him. He watched her face and eyes as her hungry pussy swallowed his spear. Sara’s eyes grew wide when she passed the 8-inch mark. Up ‘til now, her dildo was the longest dick she had fucked. But Uncle Jim didn’t try to push her down any faster. He just held onto her waist. When she had taken almost all of it, she stopped. Her breathing was fast and her eyes were closed tight. Then she opened them and looked at him. “You’ve got the longest and biggest dick I’ve ever had. You’re gonna ruin my pussy.”

Uncle Jim laughed. “From what I’ve heard, it would take more than my long dick to ruin your pussy. Now pump that ass. Do it real slow, and work it from top to bottom. I’m sure a good whore like you knows how to ride a dick.” Sara felt her face redden as he called her a whore. From any other man it would have been sexually exciting. She placed her hands on his shoulders and slowly raised up. The lips of her pussy gripped his shaft as she rode him. And her pussy juices began to flow. Sara bit her lower lips as she rode him.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,215 Followers
12