Sara's Seductive Charms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
racerex
racerex
434 Followers

Sara didn't say a word; she just removed her middle finger and offered it to him. Steve gladly took it and sucked it slowly. "Your finger tastes heavenly" he replied. He rolled her nylon off and held her leg in the air, watching her frig her clit.

He started his attack by kissing underneath her knee. She purred her approval and closed her eyes. He went inch by inch down her leg, keeping his eyes fixed on her masturbation effort. Watching her masturbate was really turning me on. Steve finally made it down to her heel. His tongue lathered every inch of her heel and arch.

Before he reached her toes, she was bucking her hips. "Ohhhhhhhh, baby, ohhhhhhhh, yeeesss, yes, yeesss," she moaned.

He called out, "Do you want me?"

"Ohh, god yes!" she exclaimed.

He withheld and began licking her heel and toes. She pleaded with him, " Please fuck me, I want you soooooo bad!"

"I'm soooo turned on, pleeeease!" Begging wasn't working and he went back to her toes. The more she pleaded, the longer he sucked her toes. After a solid five minutes of torture, he released his foot prisoner. In an instant, she was off the bed and her skirt was on the floor. She stood next to Steve. "Take me now, I can't stand it!" He pulled off his shirt, put his arms around her and kissed her deeply. As they kissed, Sara began massaging his raging hard-on.

They broke their kiss and Sara knelt down in front of him. She smiled and said, "You have one big, lovely cock." I felt uneasy seeing his full size shaft staring my girlfriend in the face. He was several inches longer and thicker than I was. Sara grasped it with her hand and licked it feverishly along the entire shaft. Up and down she licked, not missing an inch. I was surprised when she opened her mouth and licked his sack. This caused Steve to put his hand on her head and push it forward.

Sara took his cue and opened her mouth, taking his sack in. He responded, "Ohhhh baby, suck my balls with that hot tongue." She did as told while she pumped his shaft with her hands. When she finished sucking his balls, she attempted to take his cock in her mouth but was unable to get past the head.

She licked the head like a lollipop then she pumped his shaft with both hands saying, "This big cock will feel soooo good inside me. I've never had one that didn't fit in my mouth." She took his big rod and wiped it all over her face, smiling up at him the whole time. She stood up and kissed him deeply.

Steve reached down as they kissed and began fingering her pussy. Within seconds she was moaning and grinding against his hand. "I want you, want you, want yoouuuuuu, mmmmmm, oh god.......ohhhhhhhhhh."

He removed his soaked fingers and placed them on her lips. She greedily licked them clean. Steve then picked her up and kissed her passionately. He then placed her on the bed and crawled up between her legs. He teased her by licking around her clit and brushing his lips slightly over her pussy. He wanted her to beg, it didn't take long.

"Please, please lick me, I need you sooooo bad," she pleaded. He dove in and expertly attacked her soaked pussy. Minutes later, she was cumming again, "Ohhhh my god, please don't stop, ohhhhh, ohhhh, baby...."

Steve slid up the bed and began attacking her breasts. He flicked his tongue over one nipple, and then went to the other. After several minutes of pleasure she said, "I neeeeed you soooooo bad. I can't wait any longer for that big beautiful cock to fill me."

"How much do you want me?" he asked.

"More than anything in the world!!" she replied excitedly.

She closed her eyes as his tool slowly entered her. "Ohhhhhh...mmmm....its soooo big...mmmmm.....ohhh, my....ohh my. Your cock feels soooooo good, ooohhhhhh," He slowly fucked her, totally enjoying her tightness as he pushed all the way in and pulled almost out. Saras praise continued, "Ohhhhhhh baby, I feel so full, sooooo full. I can't believe what your cock is doing to me. Oh baby, this is sooo good."

This was the most noise I've ever heard from her. She was floating on a cloud with the expert fuck she was receiving. He kept the same slow rhythm for several minutes. He then took her doggie style massaging her ass as he picked up his pace.

Steve then started to talk. "Your pussy is so tight, I'd like to fuck you all night long." Sara replied with muffled moans as her face was buried in a pillow. She then lifted her head and said, "Your cock is sooooo biiig, so big....mmmmmmm."

He seemed to last forever as he banged away. Minutes later, he called out, "I'm cumming," and filled her cum soaked pussy to the brim. They collapsed together and stayed like that for a while. They exchanged kisses while Steve masssaged her breasts.

Steve then got up and went for his clothes. As he got dressed, I heard Sara ask, "Could you come by Saturday? I'd love to spend a day with you and your lovely cock." Steve declined, "I can't, we have plans. Besides, I can't take a chance of getting caught."

Sara told him, "You can come by anytime you like........anytime." She moved to him and kissed him long and hard. She started to moan as they kissed and I realized her hand was tugging at his cock in his shorts. He didn't push her away and moments later, surprisingly sprang to life and she broke the kiss asking like a school girl, "Please???? Just one more?"

He said nothing as she dropped to her knees and began licking his cock. Sara then stood up and Steve lifted her at the waist. He lowered her onto his pole. She fucked him with a frenzy I've never seen from her.

"I love your cock.....its soo big.....sooo big...i'm yours.....all yours.....ohh my goddd!...don't ever stop.....pleeeeezzze don't ever stop......I'm cummming.......I'm cuuummmminnng!" She held him tight and told him, "I'm not letting you go just yet." He obliged and moved her to the bed and laid her on her back. He held her ankles as he re-entered her and fucked her fast and hard.

Once again he lathered her feet as he pounded her. Her pleasure cries were continuous, "Fuck me baby. Fuck me with that wonderful cock. Oh baby, ohhhh, ohhh." She seemed like she was just cumming in buckets. This seemed to take an eternity. Finally, he was on the verge.

He pulled out and aimed it at her face. She moved to accept his load. She grasped his cock and covered his head with her lips. He came in her mouth, surprising me. "Oh baby, drink my load, mmmmmm." I was shocked again. She never swallowed my load before.

Sara proceeded to licked him totally clean and then wiped his cock all over her face saying, "Promise me that this will not be the last time I get to hold this fantastic cock." He paused a moment and said, "You are too fantastic to only have once. I only have one request, I'd like you to wear some fancy nylons the next time I get a footjob from those pretty little feet."

Sara smiled and replied, "Anything you want.....would you like black, tan or nude?"

He answered, "Definitely black........I want your toes to look delicious as I cum all over them."

He started to dress and she asked, "You could stay and get your footjob now." He declined, "I have to go. You could give me a footjob with these pretty feet tomorrow if you'd like."

The next day at work was bad. Sara wore her sexy black patterned hose and showed her legs off constantly to Steve. I came back from the register two different times to find them together. One time, Steve was walking away from her and I could definitely see a bulge in his pants. The other time, I saw her tongue-bathed toes resting on her shoes.

When five o' clock arrived, they told the boss they were gonna stay late for a bit and close the shop. I left with the boss, but decided I needed to know what was going to happen. I knew, but for some reason I wanted to see it happen. I waited five long minutes and snuck in the front door. They were in the back of the shop so they missed my entrance. I crept back there until I could see them.

Sara was licking his cock for all she's worth. He stopped her and told her to sit on the table. She climbed on the table and offered her feet to him. Steve ran his tongue over her toes, down her arch, and then he directed her feet to his cock. Sara was talented at footjobs, I've gotten my share from her. Steve was the one moaning this time, as her expert feet worked their magic.

"Do you like my nylons?" she asked.

"They are fantastic, I was hard most of the day thinking of you. They make your feet look sooo sexy," he answered.

"They feel so silky on my feet and they make your cock look just fantastic," she said. Sara obstructed my view, until she repositioned herself on the table.

I saw those beautiful feet moving up and down his shaft being held prisoner between her arches. She then released her hold and pressed her pretty toes along his length, focusing on his head. She then went for the finishing move she used the night before. Sara pinned his big shaft against his abdomen and rubbed her feet up and down his length.

"Empty that beautiful cock on my pretty little feet," she cooed. Unlike the day before, he wasn't able to hold on too long. She pumped him fast and soon he was cumming on her feet and on the table.

He cried out, "Oh gawwwd, oh gaudddd. That was the best footjob I've ever gotten!" Sara then took her cum covered foot and licked it totally clean.

"Your cum tastes fantastic," she said seductively. Sara hopped off the table and took his cock in her hands and licked it clean.

Steve responded to her cleaning, "Your tongue is very talented. To bad I have to go."

Sara didn't listen and continued to lick his cock and took him into her mouth. He didn't pull away; instead he ran his fingers through her hair. In minutes he was back to life and Sara pumped him with her hands.

"I certainly can't let this wonderful, hard, ohh sooo big cock go to waste. What would you like to do with it?" she seductively asked.

"My present here, needs a sweet little box to fit into," was his reply. With that, Sara got up, leaned on the table and offered her charms to him.

Steve took charge and plunged into her tight box he violated the day before. Sara was instantly calling out, "Ohhhhhh myyyyy, ooohhhh goddddd, ooohhhhh, fuck me....fuuuccck meeeee." After she finished floating, Steve motioned her to sit on the table. Sara sat on the edge of the table with her legs wide open. Steve once again plunged into her love tunnel.

Sara again looked like she was floating on cloud nine as he rode her. He started out slowly and then increased his speed. He leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth. This move sent Sara over the edge. "I love your cock, love it, oh my, oh my,oooohhhhhhhhhhhh."

This praise sent Steve over the top and he shot his load deep into her. "Ohhh, ohhh, take my load baby, mmmmm."

They cleaned up and got ready to go home. I stayed in my hiding spot until they were gone. Things between me and Sara soon tailed off. She flirted openly with Steve at work, showing him her body and touching him when she thought no one was looking. I ended up getting another job and haven't seen either of them since.

racerex
racerex
434 Followers
12