Sara's Vacation Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara gets to cum and things get a little darker.
5.5k words
4.45
32.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whaddaya say Sara? Your pussy as good as your mouth?"

She stammered, "Uh I, uh I don't know. I'm.... I'm not sure. I hope so. I mean, I think so."

"We'll find out, won't we."

"Let's get you on your feet." Al said, as he helped her up. "How's that? Knees a little stiff?"

"A little. I'm fine though. Uhh, thank you."

Butch was shaking his head with a pained look on his face. "Shit! Willya look at that! Her stockings are a wreck."

"So?" Fred asked curiously.

"I fuckin' love a girl in heels an' stockings with a garter belt. Drives me crazy, but now, she's just, just, I dunno, shabby!"

Sara said quietly, "I have more upstairs. I could change."

Fred interjected quickly, "Nah, nah. Besides, we got a surprise upstairs for ya. Just take those off. We can use 'em to tie ya, or maybe even ta gagya. You like ta be gagged doncha?"

"Well, uh, yes, sometimes. But I didn't think you'd be gagging me. You know..."

"Yeah, cuz we'll be stickin' our dicks in there. Right?"

"Yes, that's what I thought."

Butch knelt in front of her. "I'll take her stockin's off. One leg at a time.

He opened the garter belt clips on her left leg, then put his hands on the inside and outside of her thigh, just below her cunt and the garter belt. Touching her with just his fingertips he slid his hands downward, stopping at the top of the stocking. "We wanna be very gentle with this. Don't wanna damage the stocking any worse than it is. Do we, Sara?"

"No... no we don't."

He began sliding the stocking down, "Your legs are very smooth. So smooth that I'm gonna go back up to the top and touch you all the way down again. He moved his hands up to where they started and slid them down again, "Does that feel nice?"

"Yes.... It does." She watched his hands closely.

"Good, that's good. Your muscles are firm, do you work out a lot?"

"I try to workout 3 or 4 times a week."

"What do you do?" His hands caressed behind her knee.

Sara'd started to bite her lower lip, "I, uhh.... I swim laps and do yoga."

He moved his hands down to her ankle where he lifted her foot and removed the stocking, then handed it to Fred. "Yeah, the pool's nice. We took a little dip while we were waitin' for ya.

He released her foot, "Here, slip your pretty little foot back into this. She wiggled her bare foot back into the shoe.

He moved to his left and began the process on her right leg. When his hands got to her knee, he stopped, "Your skin is so soft. I'm lovin' touchin' you.

Using just the backs of his fingers, he began caressing her inner thigh, going up to just below her lips and back to just above her knees. "Does this feel good?"

Sara's breathing is a little deeper, "Yes.... Yes it feels.... very nice."

"Would you like me to lick you here?"

"Actually, it would be better if you kissed me there, she answered quickly and a little breathy.

To herself, "Jeez girl! What are you doin' talkin' like that! Shit! This guy's driving me crazy and I'm getting all tingly again."

Butch smiled. "We can do that. But first, why don't we finish getting this stocking off you. He slid the stocking slowly down to her ankle where he picked up her foot and slid the shoe off. After sliding the stocking off and handing it to Fred, he gently worked her foot back into the shoe and returned it to the floor.

"There. Now if you'd move your feet out wider."

Sara gulped and moved her feet several feet apart. "How's this?"

"That's great but before we go any farther we're gonna put those stockings to good use. Don't move. Just stay right there."

Fred moved behind her and pulled her arms back. He wrapped one of the stockings around her right arm, just above the elbow. He passed the longer end under her left arm and pulled it back to the right, bringing the elbows together. Her chest thrust as her shoulders were pulled back, . She said nothing as he wrapped the stocking around her arms several times before tying the ends together. "You didn't say nuthin' so I guess it didn't hurt." he said, backing away.

"No, it doesn't hurt. I've always been able to put my elbows together and the yoga helps me stay flexible. My agent put a couple photos of me like this in my portfolio and I think it got me some jobs."

Al looked up from his camera. "The difference in your tits is amazing. They're stickin' right out there. And the best thing is, they don't sag, not at all. You got great tits."

"Uhh... thank you."

Fred was fondling her left tit. "Don't thank him, kid. You don't know what we're gonna do with 'em yet. Put your wrists together. No, don't cross 'em, just put 'em together." He wrapped the other stocking around her wrists several times, passed the ends between her arms and tied them together.

Butch hadn't moved. "It really does pop your tits out. You look really hot, standin' here like this. I'm gonna start right here.

He leaned in and kissed her just above the right knee. His kept his lips soft, like the touch of a feather. Sara gasped and her eyes widened. "Sounds like you like this."

"Yes.... It feels very..... Nice."

"Should I keep goin'?"

"If you want. Yes, please."

He went from side to side, each kiss a little higher. As he approached her vulva, she rolled her hips forward and bent her knees, opening herself wider.. By now she was breathing rapidly and sighing or moaning almost continuously.

Al stepped away from the camera. "We gotta stop here for a minute." Butch and Fred grinned at each other.

Sara's eyes popped open, "Why, why are we stopping?"

Al continued, "Whoa, that hot little pussy gettin' all wet, Sara cunt? Before we go any further we're gonna put a couple things on ya.

"First, we got this blindfold you had in your box of bondage stuff." He slipped the blindfold over her head and wiggled it from side to side. "Can ya see anythin'?" Sara shook her head. "Good.

"Second is this pulse monitor you had tucked in one a your runnin' shoes. We figgered we should keep tracka your heart rate so you didn't have a heart attack, or a stroke, or somethin' like that."

"Oh, ok. Thank you, I guess."

"Why do you keep sayin' 'Thank you'?"

"Well, uhh, I wrote in my diary how I like to be blindfolded. And I have to assume you know that because if you don't, and I say I don't like it, and then you read it, you're gonna punish me for lieing and I really, really don't want to be hit by that dowel again. Does that make sense? And... it's nice that you're concerned about my health, you know. And because..., I don't know what else to say."

Fred, who hadn't stopped playing with her tits, shook his head and said, "Yeah. but, we ain't really doin' any a this for your benefit."

She thought, "I know that, you bastard. You just want to get me turned on faster.", but said nothing.

Fred asked Butch, "How's she doin'? She wet yet?"

Butch replied, "Yeah, she's gettin' wet. I can smell it. An' lemme tellya, she's got one sweet smellin' cunt.

"An' Sara, remember, you're gonna cum when we wantya ta cum. An' we wantya ta cum hard an we wantya ta squirt. Ya know what I mean, squirt. You ever squirted?"

"Well, uhh, yes, yes, I think I have.... you know.... squirted. Although, when it happened I thought that I had, that I'd... you know, peed."

"So'd the guy say anythin'?"

"Well, uhh.... uhh, there wasn't a guy."

"What, you do it with another broad?"

"No, no I don't mean that. Although, sometimes I think I'm bisexual because sometimes I'm really attracted to a woman. Anyway! I was by myself, I was masturbating."

"Holyshit! You're playin' with yourself an' you squirt?"

"Yes, I uhh, did, uhh, squirt when I was by myself."

"That musta been one helluva fantasy! What were you thinkin' about?"

"Uhh, uhh, I was thinking, uhh, thinking about like what's happening now. It's what I call my "captured maiden" fantasy."

"You mean your captured fucktoy fantasy."

Al finished putting the monitor on her arm and turned it on. "You know your usual pulse?", he asked her.

"It's usually in the mid to high 60's. I'm in pretty good condition so it's low."

Butch was running his hands up and down her inner thighs. "Yeah, you're in good condition, no doubt about that.

"You got a reading on that thing yet?", he asked Al.

"Patience young man, patience. Yeah, here it goes. Oooooh, you're a little excited, Fucktoy. You're jumpin' between 86 and 89. Looks like your little motor's warmin' up. How you feelin' now?"

"I'm not as excited as when we just stopped. I was pretty excited."

"You wet?"

Butch answered for her, "Hey! I tol' ya, I smelled her. I bet if she was on her back she'd be showin'. Ya wanna put her on the table now?"

"Nah, let's see what different things do for her, like playin' with her tits.", Fred said as he mimed rolling her nipples.

Butch nodded and Al said, "That's a pretty good idea. Not really scientific but it might show us what she really gets off on. Although it ain't too hard to figure out, her pussy's a lot faster than her tits."

Fred had reached from behind her and taken each tit in the palms of his hands. "If ya get your hands just right, ya can squeeze 'em and play with the nipples too. Ya can roll the nipples like this. Or, ya can just use your finger and run it 'round and round. Or, ya can just move it back and forth like this.

"How we doin' Al"

"I think she likes it. She's upta 93 an' 94. Whaddaya like best, cunt?"

"I think when you move your fingers back and forth over the nipple. But rolling them between your fingers feels really good too."

"She's dropping' back to 90. Let's see what some good old fashioned suckin' and lickin' do. Better yet, Fred, you work your fingers on the right one and I'll work on the other one." He leaned in and started to run his tongue in circles around her nipple.

She leaned her head back into Fred's chest and moaned. Fred picked up where he'd left off while Al sucked and licked away. She was moaning when Al and Butch switched. In fact, Sara moaned or sighed softly almost continuously until Fred called "Pulse check. How'd we do?"

"Not bad. She's up to 102. I'm gonna try a different tack.

He began slapping her tits from side to side. First, he slapped them with the inside of his fingers, right hand on the outside of her left tit, then left hand on the right. Then he changed to slapping and backhanding one tit then the other. Sara stopped moaning and began grunting when he switched from one tit to the other. He stopped, looked and flicked at her nipples. "I think she liked that. Her nipples did. They look bigger, like little nuts. An' she's up to 115. You like that Sara?"

"Yes. No one's ever done that before. I was scared when you started but then...."

"Yeah. Let's see how this works.", Fred moved his fingers, putting the index finger under the nipple and the thumb above and at the edge of the half dollar sized areola. Starting with the left side, he slid his thumb down to the base of the nipple, squeezed and pulled the nipple outward. He repeated the process on the right tit then alternated sides, squeezing and stretching the nipple. Her reaction to the first squeeze was a lone "uhh". After that, each squeeze and pull brought a breathy "ahhhh", somewhere between a sigh and a moan.

Al reported excitedly, "135! I'd say that's a hit.

He stroked his chin several times, reached down and ran two fingers over her pussy. "Guys, we gotta talk."

They walked to the kitchen where they could see her and be sure she couldn't hear them. "What's up man?", Butch asked.

"I think we may be goin' about this in the wrong way."

"You wanna expand on that?" Fred responded.

"Ya know how in the fantasies in her diary she's kidnapped or captured by 2 or 3 guys. She talks about how they're rough with her, or tie her so she's wide open to get fucked an' played with. I think we gotta get a little rougher with her an' start puttin' the meat to 'er. If we don't, then it won't be like her fantasies for 'er. An' she won't be all turned on.

"I dunno about you guys but what she wrote in her diary an' a lotta the stories that went with the pictures really turned me on. An' I want her ta be really goin' when we're doin' her, not like it's just a regular fuck."

Butch spoke first. "I think you're right. I know that shit turned me on. I'm just worried about really hurtin' 'er."

Fred nodded. "Yeah, me too, on all counts. We can slap her ass or her tits. She seemed to almost like that."

Al snorted, "Almost liked! Shit man, she was getting' inta that. Her pulse went up like a rocket!"

Butch replied. "Ya know..., there are some leather paddles and some small whippy things in that boxa bondage shit. Not the one with the knots tied in the cords. That sucker's designed to do some damage. Remember that time in Somalia where they whipped that guy for spillin' some tea, or somethin', on that mullah's Koran?"

Fred and Al nodded agreement. "Yeah, I almost tossed my cookies that mornin'.", Fred said.

Al spoke. "Yeah, that was pretty bad. But hey, we need a plan." They put their heads together and quietly came up with a new plan for Sara's next few activities. Butch headed to the workshop in the basement while Fred and Al went into her office for the items they'd be needing.

Sara heard them when they moved around but didn't know where they'd gone, what they were doing or, most importantly, what they'd do to her next. After several minutes of not having any idea of what the immediate future held for her, she quietly called out. "Guys, guys where are you? Are you still here? Please don't leave me alone like this." When no response came, she tried again. "Guys.... Guys, are you there?"

Butch had come back into the family room when she started to talk. He decided her talking was a good reason to punish and frighten her to make things seem more like her fantasies. He quietly put the things he'd brought back from the workshop down on the couch. Without making a sound, he moved behind her. She had no idea he was there so when he slapped her hard on the ass, she screamed and almost fell. He grabbed her roughly and screamed at her, "Shut the fuck up! What the fuck are you doin' talkin' an' askin' us where we are!" He gave her 2 more smacks on the ass and backhanded her left tit.

Sara screamed and pleaded for him to stop. She would have fallen if he hadn't been holding her arm. " Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop, please stop. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't know where you were and I got nervous."

He grabbed her left tit and yelled again. "Shut up! When are you gonna learn to shut up unless we talk ta ya!" He grabbed the nipple and pulled it outward.

"Oooowwww! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I won't talk anymore. Please, please. Don't hurt me."

"Shut up, bitch! Shit, look at you! You're jumpin' all over the place! An' your legs are supposed ta be spread, spread out wide! An' you got 'em practically back together! I'll show ya. I'll fix that. Get them legs spread. Now!"

Sara frantically spread her legs to where she thought they'd been. "Is this good? Is this the way they were?"

"Not yet. Get 'em further apart." She moved her feet a few more inches. "A little more, a little more. Alright, that's good. Maybe a couple more inches. There that's good. Ya know, you said you're pretty flexible but I'm lettin' you off easy. Hell, it ain't even 3 ft."

"I'll keep them here. It's not too far. I can do it."

"An' I'm gonna make sure they stay that way." He cut 2 long pieces of heavy cord from the ball he'd found in the workshop, then picked up one of the large dowels he'd brought back. He knelt behind her and placed the dowel across the back of her knees. Fred helped him tie the spreader bar in place.

Al walked over and reached between her legs. She jumped when he ran his hand over her inner lips. "Ooooh, she's still nice an' juicy.

Then he rolled her nipples between his fingers. "An' these little beauties are still nice and hard. Which is good cuz we're gonna play with 'em now before we move on ta playin' with your clit."

He picked up the large Magic Wand and turned it on. Sara recognized the sound. "Ohmigod, the wand."

Fred picked up the small dowel they'd used to cane her before. He tapped lightly on the top of her tits. "You remember the rules, right Sara?"

"I... I think so. Which one are you talking about?"

"The one about cummin'."

"I shouldn't cum without your permission."

"An' what happens if you do?" He stopped tapping and let the dowel lay on her tits.

"I'll be punished with that thin stick."

"Yeah, an' you don't want that, do you?"

"No, no I don't. I'll ask permission, don't worry, I'll ask."

"That's good, very good, cuz I'm thinkin' that instead of usin' your ass, it might be better if I hit you right here." He tapped with the dowel several times.

"Ohgod, not my bre..., my tits. Please, please not my tits. I won't cum. I'll ask, I'll make sure to ask."

"I'm glad that's clarified. Now we can play." Al pressed the large head of the vibrator against the outside of her left tit. She jumped at the touch but said nothing. He moved it around the breast and then around the other. Sara was pressing her teeth into her lower lip but was still quiet.

Starting on the left tit again, he put the head at the base and moved it up over and on to the nipple. She sucked in a quick breath and moaned softly as he kept the head on the nipple. He pushed the head into the nipple and rocked the handle from side to side. Sara's breathing got heavier and a little faster but she made no sound. He pulled the head away from the nipple and moved it to the top of her tit, then slid it down to the nipple where he repeated the motions. Sara sighed softly.

Her right tit received the same treatment. By the time the head moved to the top of her tit, she was responding continuously. "Yes, yes, mmmm, ohyes, so good, mmmm." She grew quiet when Al turned the Magic Wand off, but was still breathing fast.

"Sounds like that felt pretty good," Al said smiling.

"Yes, yes it did. It felt great." She was beginning to get her breathing back under control.

Butch knelt in front of her and joined the conversation. "You're wetter now, aren't you?"

"I... I don't... I think so. Yes I'm wetter now."

"Are you drippin' yet?" Fred asked.

"I don't think so. I'm pretty wet though."

Butch ran his fingers over her clit and on to her lips, sliding them back and forth. Her hips moved forward. "She's wet, but I don't think she's drippin' or even leakin' down those nice creamy soft thighs. Hey! I know how we can tell if she's drippin'."

Al smiled. "Howda we do that?"

"Easy. The spreader's under her pussy. We put somethin' on it so when she drips it'll fall on it and we'll see. Hmmm, maybe a towel or somethin' like that.

"You got an idea, Fred?"

Fred was laughing silently as he stood by, twirling her thong on his finger. He had to cough several times before he could speak. "Yeah, how 'bout her thong. It's white and'll show anythin' that gets on it. Here, you put it on." He tossed it to Butch.

"Good idea. I'll lay it over the spreader." He caught the thong and laid it over the spreader bar.

He looked at her nipples as he stood. "Fucktoy, your nips look a little darker and bigger. They feelin' any different?"

"Yes, it's hard to describe but they feel sort of..., tingly, and warm. And they're really sensitive."

Al turned the Magic Wand on and moved it close to her left nipple. "So, how does it feel if I just touch the nipple?" He very gently touched the vibrating head to the end of her nipple.

Sara almost screamed at the touch. "Aaaaahhh, ohmigod, ohgod, that feels good!"

"Would you like me to touch your other tit like that?"

"Ohyes, definitely! Ohmigod, that feels good. I don't think my nipples have ever been so sensitive."

Al touched her nipples several more times, each touch causing her to moan loudly and cry out with pleasure.

12