Sara's Wonderful Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's pussy jangled in anticipation, she was wet, she was excited, she was in heat, he was making her do all this and she had set off yet!

As she arrived at the building Dimitri was waiting for her, he waved her down and got in her car with her.

'Good morning Sara, how are you today?'

'I'm fine sir,' she answered.

'Good, now drive.' He told her.

'Where are we going?' she asked.

'I'll direct you.' He said.

'Are you ready for me Sara?'

'Yes sir,' she answered.

'Are you wet Sara, are you excited for me, I can smell you?'

Sara nearly crashed the car, 'how could he know, he can't possibly smell me, I know it?' she thought.

'Yes sir.'

'I thought you were, don't worry I'll soon take care of it and you.'

Her thong was soaked she could feel it.

He directed her to two huge wrought iron gates, he pressed a remote and they swung open, Sara drove through, they pulled up to a huge house in very secluded gardens.

They got out, 'lose the coat,' he told her. Sara took it off and threw it into the car.

'Let me look at you,' he said. Sara turned around for him, she knew he would be impressed, and he was.

'You look just like the slut I want you to be for me Sara.' He said with a pleased tone in his voice, but Sara did not like being called a slut, not one little bit.

'I am not a slut!' she said firmly.

'If you aren't now you soon will be Sara, and my personal slut too, you will tell me what you are soon, have no fear.' And he strode off into the house, Sara followed meekly behind him. 'I am not a slut, and I never will be!' she told herself.

In the house he sat on a sofa and told her to parade for him, 'twirl for me Sara, make me hard for you, you like that don't you, making me hard, you really are the consummate sexy slut aren't you, hmmm, making my prick grow just for you?'

She had no option to obey him, Sara listened to what he said, and knew he was right, he was always right, she did like making him get a hard on, she twirled, and pirouetted around, posing sexily, stretching her arms above her head.

'She was not only making him get a humongous erection, but she was heating herself up to where she knew she would need him desperately, she had never met a man who could do this to her. To make her the, 'er oooh, ah, er,' then she said it in her head, 'the slut for him that I am.'

'Come here he told her,' and pointed to the floor.

She got down on her knees before him, she could swear she heard her pussy squelch.

'You know what to do Sara.' She immediately undid him and pulled out his gorgeous big fat thick prick and devoured it hungrily. The blond 5ft 10" beauty was under, submissive, and so willing. Dimitri smiled to himself, he had got her now of that there was no doubt, he would have no trouble from at all, she was his.

He took a handful of her soft hair and raised her up from his prick, 'tell me what you want Sara,' he said, and looked deep into her lovely eyes.

'You sir, I want you,' she replied softly.

'How badly do you want me Sara, how badly?'

Her pussy was driving her insane for his thick cock inches from her open mouth.

'Tell me what you are Sara,' he said, and pinched her nipples as he spoke. Sara cringed in deeper arousal before him, then she knew what he was saying, he was telling her to admit that she was a slut, his slut, his personal slut!

She resisted as long as she could, but another twist of her nipples, he let her lips brush the large round head, and she gave in to him.

'I, I,' I'm a s, s, s, slut sir.' She huskily replied, her arousal was affecting her voice control.

'And whose slut are you Sara?' he asked, contempt dripping from him.

'Oh god sir,' she murmered, 'I'm your slut, please?' her eyes were locked onto his mammoth prick, knowing what he could do with it and to her was driving her on to her degradation. He twirled and twisted, pulled and squeezed her nipples, her mouth was hanging open, she had gone beyond redemption.

'Are you my very own personal slut?'

'Yes yes yes sir, oh yes,' she was pleading to him.

Dimitri pulled her back onto his brown swarthy cock and told her to get to work, that he needed to cum.

Sara deep throated him in a second, and was pumping up and down to make him cum as soon as possible, she needed him to spunk all he had down her waiting throat, her deft fingers working at his full balls, tickling his scrotum, he loved that, he would make her spend time all around there with her gorgeous mouth, and she was fingering his bum hole. Sara dropped a hand to her pussy, Dimitri saw her and slapped her arm away, 'you finish me first you slut!' he said loudly to her. His words and instructions stung her but she went back to him.

Sara couldn't think of anything else but to make him cum for her, her own emotions were raging through her body, she was out of control, her most urgent need was for him, to please him her man, she was his slut, she had to do it for him. Then he moved above her, he was going to cum, her joy was immense, the first spurt hit her throat as she pulled back to take what he had. Teeth and lips fastened tight around the head he blew it into her with a satisfied roar. Jet after hot jet spat into her mouth and Sara swallowed as hungrily as she ever had done. Thick creamy hot cum splashed in and around as she took every drop down gratefully, she caressed his balls as he filled her.

Dimitri leaned back and rested, 'that,' he said to himself, 'was a blow job and a half! And the best ever by far,' he was more than delighted he had got her, and now he was deciding whether he would keep her and take her away from her worthless husband, but that would come later, there was more fun to be had.

'Stand up Sara, strip for me and make it look good okay?'

'Yes sir, she said, and rose to her feet, she needed cocking and seriously, but she already knew that if he told her to do something she would do it.

Sara danced for him, strutted her stuff, took of her clothes as seductively as she knew how, looked at him through half closed eyes, telling him that she was his, she was available to him whenever he decided to take her, her pussy was alive, her whole body was alive, it was tuned into him completely.

'Come here,' he told her, Sara went and stood right between his legs, Dimitri began to toy with her, a finger entered her slick hot pussy, another one went in to her tight sphincter, then to her nipples, he kissed and licked her, Sara had to put her hands on his shoulders to avoid falling down, such was the trembling her legs were doing.

'Dimitri, please?' she whispered urgently.

'What?' he asked brusquely.

'I need you?'

'Need me, need me what!'

'I need you in me sir, please'

'And...'

Sara was at her crossroads again, she was continually on the back foot with him, he had the upper hand all the time. She had to follow his lead every time.

She prepared herself and uttered the words. 'Sir, your personal slut needs you to make love to her, and to fuck her sir?'

'Now we are getting somewhere,' he said, 'tonight when we go to sleep I want you to repeat that to yourself, and wake up thinking it, okay?'

'Tonight, tonight?' she asked her self, 'what is he meaning?'

'What do you mean, tonight sir?' she asked him.

'You are staying here for the weekend, and possibly longer, maybe even for good,' he told her in a matter of fact way. Then he drove fingers into her pussy and ass, Sara fell down, the orgasm took her legs away from under her. He picked her up, Sara was falling in deeper and deeper, and didn't think there would be a way back, she was right.

He took her upstairs to his bedroom, 'this is where you will be for the next few days Sara, get used to it.' He threw his clothes off and let Sara feast her eyes on him, her look told him all he wanted to know, she would be here as long as he wanted her to be, her eyes were glued to his very impressive prick, and flicking around his powerful, toned light skinned brown body. Her mind went back to yesterday when he had taken her completely; he was a master at what he did. 'Master?' She pondered.

He climbed on her and drove his re erected prick into where she wanted it, Sara crumbled under him, 'never has there been such a man,' she thought to herself as he started to make love and fuck her just the way she wanted to be. She gave everything she had, her orgasms washed through her, Sara moaned and groaned as he went about her, he kissed her, bit her, bruised her, beat her with his tool. The beautiful woman's long legs wrapped tight around him, her arms around his neck Sara fully surrendered to him, 'no one, no one, no one had ever had me like this,' the impossibility of her submission was long gone, 'he can do with me what he wants,' she said to herself between frenetic orgasms.

Dimitri fucked and loved her for twenty minutes, she had begged him to stop, she couldn't take any more, but he just kept pounding her until he jammed his prick almost through her backbone and shot his load again deep into her fertile womb.

'Oh Dimitri, Dimitri,' she whispered into his open mouth, as she came round and got her breath back.

'Yes Sara? 'He asked her.

'I'm at a loss with you, I don't know what to think, what to say, or even what to do?' she moaned, his cock still in her thrashed pussy.

'You just do what I tell you Sara, that's all you need, nothing else.'

'But Dimitri, I need more than that, I need partnership, compatibility, love, friendship, mutual desire and needs.' She breathed.

'You will have what you Sara, but we need to do things my way.' Then he said what had had been going to say at a later time.

'Who are you Sara?'

Sara played the game. 'I am your lover, sir,' she added.

'And what are you?'

'I am your very own personal slut sir.'

'Who owns you?'

This was unexpected. 'I don't believe I have ever been owned sir, not ever?' She said this as forcefully as she could, which wasn't very much, he had her again, she knew it.

'Not by your husband, that's a fact,' he bit her neck leaving a huge hickey high up, uncoverable, sucked both super sensitive nipples into his mouth, chewed them and nipped them, Sara moaned in lust as he easily brought her to him. 'Now I will ask you one more time, who owns you?'

The words came tumbling out. 'You sir, you Dimitri, you own me, I'm yours, do what you want with me, I belong to you completely, I need to know I am yours, sir?' Her yes filled and tears fell down.

'Sara you have made the right decision, now you know your place, that you belong to me, that I am your master it will all become clear to you what I want, what I expect, and what I demand.'

He sent her to prepare a meal and made a call.

Three hours later he had Sara on her knees with her wrists tied to a chair in front of her, and her ankles tied wide apart to another one behind her, he was teasing her mercilessly, her pussy was dripping as she begged him to let her, make her cum. Every time she got there he took his fingers away, it was pure torture. Sara had let him just let him tie her up, it just seemed the natural thing to do, he said, she did!

He had sat in the chair facing her and made her suck him, reaching under her and crushing her raging nipples, then over her back to finger her beautiful ass, one that he was going to fill soon, very soon. The door behind Sara opened quietly, it was Marlene, Dimitiri's secretary, she was naked and wearing a strap on. That was who he had called and instructed on the phone, her husband had dropped her off.

He pointed to get in behind Sara, pursing his lips for silence. Marlene deftly got behind her, but Sara sensed something and tried to look behind, she could see some one, but not who, Dimitri gathered her hair and kept her on his cock, Marlene positioned herself and drove the strap on hard in, and gripping Sara's nipples at the same time, Sara screamed around Dimitiri's cock, but her body orgasmed at the wonderful intrusion her pussy had received. Sara let out a very loud muffled moan, she couldn't resist it, she had been begging for this, and now she was getting it, orgasm after orgasm hit her all over, she was decimated by them, her pussy was awash with her juices and her nipples were helping her total surrender. If his prick hadn't been fast in her mouth her head would have hit the floor such was her defeated body, it had betrayed her wonderfully, she cried as her body shook with emotion as it took her to hell and back in fabulous waves of cum.

Dimitri stood and left the room, Marlene had free reign, but knew not to take her ass, as much as she wanted to, she dared not, but she reamed Sara magnificently, her fingers wreaking havoc with her nipples. Sara didn't know who was putting her through this glorious ordeal but she knew it was a woman, as her head had dropped she could see red painted nails and a woman's fingers, plus the soft feel of a woman's skin on her back as she was fucked by her. She begged to be freed, and after 10 more minutes of complete and utter ravishment, reluctantly, Marlene pulled out, she was tiring quickly. She got up and left, Sara saw her from the back, and took in the soft curves, she was a looker Sara decided. She had no idea that Dimitri was shaping her future to fit his.

Dimitri came back in and never said a word, it was time he took her ass, he poked his resurgent prick into Sara's dripping pussy, and said, 'you ever had it in here Sara?' as he poked his thumb all the way in.

'No sir, I haven't, oh no please don't please?'

'It'll be okay, just relax, it's going to happen, and it will happen in then future so there is no need for begging me not to.' He told her, and he pushed the thick bulbous head into her tight sphincter, the ring popped open then jammed shut hard over his prick. Sara screamed out in agony, she had never known such pain, he held her still as she tried to get away, but his prick was stuck in her, and unless he pulled back there was no way for it to be removed, he held her still for long long moments, gradually the pain lessened, only for it to re occur when he pushed her. Sara cried out for him, but he refused to take it out, saying, 'you'll get used to it Sara, I'll be as gentle as I can, but you have to learn from me.'

Sara's head bowed in pain and submission, he kept up a constant but easy rhythm in her, gentle push, gentle pull back, after what seemed like a life time the pain ebbed. He pushed a little more and Sara felt it enter her hot bowels, the pain slowly became acknowledgement of his mastery over her.

'Oh God Dimitri, oh god, oh god.' She moaned.

He pressed forward, Sara suddenly realised that she was trying to push back, she couldn't stop herself, her urgent desire and pressing need to fulfil his needs were far greater than her own. The slow arousal crept up on her, it wasn't only his prick, it was her primal need to satisfy her mate, this is what drove her onwards and to him, and soon she was solid on her knees, her hands gripping the chair to prevent her sliding forward, her ass pushing back.

'Dimitri sir, fuck me sir, fuck your slut,' she begged him, she had submitted again to him totally, 'how many times will there be when I do this, he makes me do this?' She asked herself, 'I need you to fuck me sir,' she asked him reverently, 'hurt me with your hard prick, please fuck your very own personal slut's ass sir, it's yours please do me!'

'Yes my dirty little slut I will,' and he began to stuff it in hard and fast, Sara cried out many times but still thrust back at him when he drove forward. A new type of orgasm smashed through her, one that almost killed her, her whole body exploded inside, she cried with the pain, the ecstasy, the agony of it's power, her body seemed to fail and she fell as far as her bonds and his prick would allow. Dimitri blew his load deep into her and fell on her himself.

'This is getting better and better,' he told himself, as he gasped to get his breath back. Sara was as if in suspended animation, comatose, in shock.

When she came to her battered senses she was laid in a bed, wrapped up and on her side. She felt as if she had been run over by a train, her pussy and ass were both wrecked, she dared not move for a while, until she was sure she wouldn't die from her experience this afternoon at his hands, and also Marlene's. Dimitri was there at a desk apparently working on a computer.

He looked across at her, 'ah,' he said, 'you are awake good, we are going out to dinner in one hour, get ready Sara, there are clothes in that wardrobe over there,' he said, and pointed. Sara gingerly got out of bed and walked slowly to it, her ass and pussy rumbled in protest, but she was okay. It was full of her own clothes from home, and lots more that she didn't recognise.

Sara dressed as appropriately for him as she could, he was impressed as usual, There wasn't a better looking woman in the very exclusive restaurant, there were many envious stares from both sexes. Sara enjoyed the evening, simply because he was attentive, deferred to her, and was the perfect gentleman, nothing was left to chance, she felt important, wanted, needed and very special.

'We will have a quiet night tonight Sara he had told her, and that includes at home, that is of course unless you want some more fun?' And he cocked his eye at her, and smiled.

Sara joined the fun, 'well Dimitri, I may want the pleasure of a little something, but I'll let you know okay?' And she blasted him with a mischievous look and flashed him with a beautiful dazzling smile. That night she spent in his arms, three days ago her life had been upended in the biggest of ways, now it was their first night together.

He seemed to surround her, his very being encapsulated her, she felt cocooned, she was a captured fly in his spiders web, and she couldn't think of a better place to be. He was every where, in her, on her, she had never experienced such a feeling, she loved the thrill of belonging to a man, it had never happened before, her husband had never had this effect on her, no man had, it was all brand new.

She wondered what the future had in store for her, what he had in store for her, she was already sure there would be surprises all along the way, some she could never imagine, then she slept, a deep undisturbed sleep.

The next morning they rose late, they didn't make love but they enjoyed the moments together, 'Can we talk? Sara asked.

'Of course, what's on your mind?' he asked.

'Will you promise you won't treat me badly or hurt me Dimitri?' She asked as she looked him in the eye.

'I will treat you the way I treat you Sara, there may be times when we disagree, but you will learn that I am always right, he said, with certainty. Now I want you to call your husband and tell him the good news, say what you like, make what decisions you like, tell him to return to work on Monday, all will be covered up, and he will be okay as long as he behaves himself. I still have and will retain the evidence. And tell him who you are with, and staying with, and tell him explicitly what we have been doing, everything.'

It was all a direct order and one she knew he would insist on. 'And use that phone there.' He got up and left the room, but hurried to the next one where he pressed a button and waited.

Five minutes later he heard a dialling tone, three rings and he heard her husband say, 'hello.'

'Stephen it's me.'

'Thank god, are you alright, where are you?'

'I'm here with Mr Astronkis, Dimitri.' She said slowly.

'Oh,' was all he said.

'Yes oh, Stephen.'

'You er, have erm, er...?'

'Yes we have, and I have to tell you Stephen, I have to be honest, I can't lie about this, it's been great, I don't like or want to hurt you, but he is, has er...' And words failed her.

He never spoke; 'did he know what was coming.' Dimitri thought.