Sarawak Adventure Ch. 07

Story Info
An upstairs room, to watch and then join the party.
4.5k words
4.41
28.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 – The Party

Ryan stood in front of his hotel and watched her drive away with a wave through the sunroof of the blue Mercedes. He felt relieved to recover with a couple hours out of the sun. A long, cold shower and a short nap would feel good. The fresh, cool, crisp sheets against his naked body soothed him into a sound sleep behind heavy drapes that shut out the sun. Sleep came quickly as memory of her kiss faded slowly from his smiling lips.

The phone jangled him awake.

"Hello?"

"Are you standing me up, Mr. sleepyhead?"

"NO, .. .. no, uh, .. .. what time is it?" he stammered, shaking his head against the cobwebs of the nap. "I'll be right down! I'm coming, .."

Mei Ling giggled seductively. "OK! Can I come up? I brought you something to wear!"

Still looping a belt through the loops on his tan slacks, he opened the door. Mei Ling looked radiant in a rich, dark orange dress framing the rounded tops of breasts and a wide, inviting valley leading into secret darkness.

She held a hanger with a formal shirt designed for tropical climate.

"I think you'll look nice in this, if you can do without a tie for one night?"

She strode into the room and unbuttoned the shirt to drop it from the hanger. Holding it open for him, she left him no choice. She was being seductively inviting.

A little unsure of himself, he loosed his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled it from his pants and stripped off his undershirt. Their eyes did not leave each other. Her lipstick matched the dress and her lips looked moist and luscious. He noticed for the first time how the tiny mole on her lower lip acted as a beauty mark, emphasizing the beauty of her face.

Ryan sensed the intimacy of standing bare-chested in a hotel room with a sexy woman. Mei Ling was completely in charge of herself as she held the shirt for him to slip into. "Mr. Ryan, .. .. you are ‘pretty!' I mean, you are in good shape! Right? No, I'm right the first time; pretty. And you are a furry bear, too!"

She ran her hand over the hair on his chest and just touching his hardening nipples. She began buttoned the shirt and smoothed it over his shoulders, pretending to be busy and ignoring Ryan's admiring eyes.

"There, what do you think?"

"I think, … I think, thank you! I like it! I think it will be a little cooler than my necktie."

"You look almost Chinese! Want me to teach you the language on the way to the party?"

"Aaargh! I'm impossible in languages. I'm American. I hardly speak English."

"You'll do all right!" she assured him, and headed out the door ahead of him.

As she passed, Ryan was aware of the delicate floral scent of her perfume as he glanced down between her round breasts.

The party was already in full swing when they arrived at 7:30 in front of an impressive house fronted by a large iron gate which swung open as we approached.

Inside, the house was jammed full of elegant people. The conversational noise had reached that point universally recognized as a ‘good party.' Ryan picked up a drink of Suntory whiskey with a splash of water and a sprig of something similar to peppermint and sucked on the heavy cut crystal glass.

As Mark and Mei Ling busily greeted a multitude of friends, Ryan leaned against a wall and surveyed the crowd. The women were wonderfully elegant. Their clothing ran an international gamut from local pareos to miniskirted little black dresses caressing petite, shapely figures. Elegantly simple strings of pearls and legs made lovely by spike heals on strappy sandals accented the beauty everywhere in the room . The brightly patterned pareos draped creatively over breasts and hips, stressing each curve and framing panels of bare skin.

"Ryan, I want you to meet a good friend of mine. Chen Ni, this is Charley Ryan."

"Hello, Mr. Ryan. I have heard about you already, you k now."

"Some of it good, I hope." He looked down into a pretty face framed by dark black hair cut short with a flip forward under her chin. The dark brown eyes and flaming red lipstick contrasted exotically with her hair and the simple black dress fit close to her trim, curvy figure. Her breasts were large for her frame and he was tall enough to have trouble concentrating on her eyes without straying to the valley between her breasts. He could see the bright red band of her bra at the bottom of the valley. She looked up at him with a half smile, waiting patiently until his eyes came back to hers.

"Some of it!" she said, leaving him a little bit unnerved by her frank response.

Over her shoulder he saw Alex slip an arm around Mei Ling and saw her look up at him and smile. Mei Ling stole a glance toward Charley and winked. She turned slowly back to Alex, then took another quick look to find Ryan still staring at her.

"Come along, let's see who's here." Chen Ni said over the chatter and pulled him by the hand.

He soon lost track of the names, but surrounded by beautiful people, it was impossible to have a bad time. Regularly, someone would stop by and exchange his empty glass for a full one. He had begun liking the Suntory whisky. The girl in the light blue pareo brushed her hip against him and leaned close as she talked into his ear. The pareo was over her left breast then swooped over her right hip; the other end of it did the same from right to left, leaving a diamond of smooth, bare skin at her waist. Growing more bold with each sip of whisky, Ryan happily slipped an arm around her resting his hand on the bare hip.

Mei Ling arrived and said something in Chinese to the pareo draped girl, punched her finger playfully into Charley's gut and swiveled away across the crowded floor.

"What did she say?" he asked.

"She said ‘Su Lee, keep your hands off him, he's my friend.' I didn't know you knew Mei Ling. She's one of my best friends. We play Mahjong together every week."

Mei Ling looked back from across the room and smiled that toothy grin that was beginning to excite him.

Su Lee snuggled closer and made a face back at Mei Ling.

Chen Ni arrived and told Su Lee that her husband was looking for her. She, too was pleasantly drunk and the party swirled on around them.

Again and again, Charley caught a glimpse of Mei Ling being courted by Alex and again she caught him looking at her. She smiled and turned back to answer Alex, touching his arm as she did. "Now why the hell am I feeling jealous?" he asked himself. In spite of himself, he could not shake the feeling of loss he felt being separated from Mei Ling by the big crowd.

"I used to come to this house as a child. It's a wonderful old place. Would you like to see some of it, Ryan?"

Chen Ni's arm was around him and she slipped her hand under the bottom of the shirt to pinch the flesh of his waist.

"Sure, why not?" he slurred. "Lead on, my lovely!" The sexuality of her intimate touch took his attention, and he looked at her with sharpened interest.

As Chen Ni walked ahead of him, he admired the perfect calves and the delicate hollow back of her knees. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled at his staring eyes. As they neared the top of the stairs, Ryan put his hands on hips that swiveled seductively under his touch.

"Be careful, Mr Ryan, if you give me a massage, I might follow you anyplace!" she said quietly over her shoulder and then giggled drunkenly. "God, I haven't been up here in years. We used to play hide-and-seek up here." The hall was darkened and there was another staircase at the end.

"Ryan, call me Ryan." He muttered. "You make me feel like someone's father."

"Shall I show you my secret hiding place, RYAN?" She didn't wait for an answer but led the way to the next staircase.

"Want to play train again, Ryan?" she waited for him on the first step.

Ryan obligingly slipped his hands over her round hips and felt her bottom swivel sensually under the dress. He felt the band of her panties under his fingers on each side of her hips and explored the panty-line as it undulated over the opulent hip. Slowly he let his hands move toward the center until they formed a V over the crease of her bottom. He made slow circular motions, moving the light fabric over the silky panties, enjoying the softness of her bottom as she slowly mounted the long staircase.

At the top, she turned under his hands and let them find their way from her waist to her breasts while she waited to be kissed. She was a good kisser. The sweet taste of lipstick smeared sexily between them. Ryan tentatively opened his mouth and tasted the moist succulent lips, pausing to see if her tongue would follow.

Taking his hand, she led the way into a dormer with a leaded glass window. They looked out over the river valley lined with lights like a diamond necklace thrown casually on a rumpled black velvet coverlet of a bed.

"Isn't it pretty up here?" she breathed.

Chen Ni pressed close. As her tongue found his, they sucked each other; gently probing, moistly savoring, as his hands pulled the dress up over silken panties. His hands played happily there while she found his hard cock with her firm mound.

"They throw a hell of a party here," he whispered.

"They sure as hell do," she replied. "Shhh! Wait!"

They stood fondling each other silently. The sound came again. Then a giggle. A male laugh responded quietly.

"Someone has beat us to my secret hiding place, Mr. Ryan!" she wheedled.

They moved along the hall. Silently she opened a door just a crack. Candlelight danced into the hall as they pressed their heads together to look inside. Shadows loomed large on sloping ceilings and walls of a tiny room made from one dormer of the old house. Aging but elegant wallpaper identified it as a child's room of long ago. Hobbyhorses pranced in parade across an endless landscape. White woodwork gleamed around the window frame and small child-sized furniture.

A single bed was centered under a draped canopy of white damask with gold tassels. A fluffy white counterpane flowed off the sides of a bed now cluttered with thrashing arms and legs.

The girl's legs were spread wide from under a skirt pressed high over gleaming white panties. Long suspenders stretched taut along lithe thighs to clasp the black tops of stockings; sexy straight seams center-lined curving calves. The stocking was distorted by the garter clip and emphasized the loveliness of the wearer's legs reaching around to pull her lover into her.

The man's face pressed into the crotch of her panties. He nuzzled contentedly, moving his head from side to side making circles against the satin covered pussy lips. His hands eagerly coursed up and down the nylon stockings, squeezing and fondling, and touching, taking in the sensual feel of the nylons.

"We should go?" Ryan whispered, unconvincingly. He would have had to have his eyes removed surgically to be pulled from the scene.

"I've, .. .. I've never .. ..seen .. I've never .. watched … before, …. "she said, haltingly. Chen Ni was fascinated by the sight of the two lovers.

Ryan's hand found her breast and Chen Li gently grasped his cock through his obvious trousers. Silently they watched and fondled each other. Her breast fit into his hand, overflowing just enough to be interesting. He could feel the seam of the push-up bra and the heaviness of an ample handful, soft and perfect. Ryan stared at the lovers and slowly moved the dress against the silky bra, circling a rigid nipple there in the darkness.

On the bed, the man was still on his knees looking down at a small, perky pair of breasts capped with jutting dark nipples. The pareo was spread out of the way forming a stage for her crisply capped tits. The nipples glistened where his mouth had suckled moments before.

The man thrust his pants down around his knees, and they could see her hand sliding the gleaming white crotch of panty aside. The bright pink slit of her pussy seemed in a spotlight. Perfectly curved, brightly painted nails held the panties aside and her other hand grasped his cock between four straight fingers and a thumb. She didn't grip him so much as hold his stem as an artist might hold a paintbrush.

Slowly she painted her glistening wet pussy lips beneath a pitch-black patch of hair. The lips parted more and more with each swipe of the ‘brush' until the gleaming angry knob of the painter's cock glistened with her juices.

"Now." They heard her murmur.

Her vagina was open to him now. They could see into her pussy, see the soft folds, see the opalescent traces of juices looking succulent in the opening to her body.

He lunged forward and they watched in fascination as it lanced into her opening and was replaced in their view by macho, swinging balls at the base of his cock.

With his cock still buried, the man lifted her bodily and swung her to the middle of the bed. Her arms came around his neck and her heels spurred around his waist as he thrusted eagerly into her welcome.

"My god!" Chen Ni whispered and clutched Ryan's hand tighter against her breast. Her other hand tightened excitedly around his shaft and she moved it up and down against the trousers.

The two lovers were oblivious to the watchers now. Thrusting against each other. Whispering hoarsely in the tiny room. They rolled over and the girl took her place on top and continued to fuck him. Her shoulders were back and her sharply defined nipples danced up and down with the fucking motion of her hips.

Ryan moved behind Chen Ni and slipped his hands over her breasts as she backed against his cock. He unzipped and pressed his hot cock against the soft silk of her pantied ass. She rocked against his dick and leaned back in his arms, never taking her eyes off the beautiful girl and her lover.

Then the man's face turned toward them. Ryan was taken aback to realize he had been watching Mark fuck the daylights out of a tiny Chinese girl with short black hair and bright red lipstick; and it wasn't Mei Ling. Then he recognized her as the girl Mei Ling had called Su Lee.

The girl collapsed onto his body, spent. They could see his limp wet cock slip ingloriously from her snug cleft.

Chen Li silently closed the door and turned toward Ryan to be kissed. The taste of her lipstick hung delicious on his tongue. Slowly she backed down the hall and pulled him with her.

"Shhhh!" She silently opened a door and waited for the tiny creak to die, then opened it more.

They slipped into the dark room and carefully explored until they found the bed.

"Do you have a condom?" she whispered in an excited voice.

"No." he replied sadly.

"There's one in my bra, then." She replied, whispering hard in his ear. A shiver ran down Ryan's backbone. He unzipped the dress and slipped his hand into the right cup of her bra and fondled the warm dove of a breast, plump as a medium sized pigeon.

"Oh, god, you are beautiful!" he said earnestly against the petal of an ear which squirmed happily against his lips.

"The other one," she said, after letting him pleasure her right breast fully.

He found the cellophane envelope in her other cup and put it between his teeth while he unclasped her bra. In the dim light he watched the cups give up their grip on their lovely charges. She slipped the lace bra down her arms and watched him fondle both jutting nipples. She took the condom from his lips and pulled his lips down to nuzzle her nipples. Taking the hint, Charley sucked the loveliest bud of a nipple he had tasted in a long time. Both hands surrounded the single breast and he happily suckled her and squeezed and fondled the neat, pert breast.

"Mmmmm, I like that," she murmured, leaning back so her breasts stood out for him to sample. "More! More!"

Charley kissed his way down the round slope of the mountain, across the perspiration-glazed valley and up the other lovely prominence until he could center his attention on the other nipple. Each hand soothed its own breast now as he suckled heartily and gloried in the lush soft velvet of her skin. The breasts draped neatly and heavily into his palms as he teased her nipples with deft fingertips. Tightening his lips on the nipple, Charly sucked and licked and then nibbled lightly until Chen Ni moaned softly and continuously under his lips.

He heard the rip of the packet. Chen Ni pushed him back on the bed and pulled down his pants. Charly lifted one leg and then the other as she tossed them aside. His cock was moist at the tip and her lips settled over him, adding her own moisture. He felt the soft disk of the latex condom on the tip of his cock and then trembling fingers slipping it downward until it seated in the groove behind the head of his cock.

Her next move caught the man-of-the-world Charley Ryan by surprise. A pleasant surprise, but nevertheless, a surprise. Lying there staring at the lovely tits in the dim light, he watched in fascination as Chen Ni formed an "O" over his cock and began unrolling the condom down his shaft with her lips.

She struggled to wrangle the ring out of the grasping groove. He felt her tongue pressing wetly one way and then the other. Gentle teeth nudged the trapped roll. Ryan moaned with pleasure. Finally she pushed one side over the rim and her tongue rolled around the head of his urgently striving cock until the roll of the rubber was out of the groove. Chen Ni quickly unrolled it down his shaft with the thrusting circle of her lips until the end of his cock entered her throat.

Charley wasn't sure how much more he could take. He tried to relax under the sheer pleasure of what she was doing. Finally satisfied, she deftly rolled the rest down until she was happy the tight sheath was completely seated snug around his manhood.

They lay on the bed, listening to the commotion in the next room as Mark and his lover scurried for their clothes and tiptoed down the hall.

Chen Ni giggled as their footsteps died out.

"That was fun." She murmured into his ear as her hand grasped his cock.

"Interesting." Ryan replied, his hand slipping into the satin panties and down between her legs. He felt her open her legs to give him room as her hand gently squeezed and relaxed her grip on his cock.

"This feels interesting." She said seductively.

"God, so does this!" he agreed.

He began to strip the panties down.

"I believe this is the accepted way to do it!" she said, stopping his hand from stripping the garment down her legs.

They laughed together as they mimicked the two lovers they had watched. Chen Ni slipped the gusset of her panties aside and deftly guided Ryan to a very tight pussy.

"Oh, my goodness." She gasped, feeling the large mushroom of his cock against her entry. Ryan felt her paint the blunt end of his cock against the moist lips a few more times, ringing her clit at the apex of each stroke. Again she positioned him in the wet entry of her vagina.

"Slowly, .. .. please, .. OK? It feels .. ..big! .. .. Big."

He pressed forward gently, enjoying the feel of his cock head against the warm soft lips. Gently he insinuated it into her waiting vagina. He could feel the head pressure its way into the narrow opening, then snap into place as the tight muscle of her entrance grasped the groove behind his cock head.

It was so tight that his eyes bulged, partially with excitement, partially with a pleasant pain.

"Oh!" she gasped, and her nails grasped his biceps.

Ryan waited, and the extreme heat of her vagina warmed him and caressed him tightly. He felt enveloped in a very snug wet velvet glove. It was delicious.

Slowly it slipped into the sheath of her vagina.

"Oh, .." she said apprehensively. "It's OK, .. go a little more." Her voice was pleasantly hoarse in the silent room.

He settled into her warm cunt and felt the hair of her mound mingle crisply with his. They lay together, sucking each other's tongues. Ryan was enjoying the plunder of her lipstick and the feel of her nipples against his chest. They lay quietly with his cock buried to the hilt in her tight pussy, rolling back and forth on the soft bed slowly, so slowly.

12