Sarawak Adventure Ch. 08

Story Info
Mei Ling finds Mark watching her on film.
4k words
4.25
21.5k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tiles clacked loudly amid the easy banter of the four friends. The MahJong tile walls were neatly erected and Chen Ni offered a lacquered red tray covered with gleaming round canapé's.

"Well, ladies, will we play MahJong today or continue those naughty little stories you told last time? What about it? Anyone had an adventure lately?" Chen Ni looked from one to the other, eyes gleaming. She settled on the quiet one, Su Lee.

"Oh, not me, no. No!" she giggled and stared firmly at her tiles.

Mei Ling looked at Su Lee from the corner of large brown almond-shaped eyes.

"Su Lee? Nothing? Come now, no holding back. Has Damian moved in?"

The others laughed, recalling Su Lee's tale of tormented indecision.

"No, thank god. He has decided not to move here. At least for now. We didn't meet in the night after that one night!" She said it firmly, still not looking into their eyes.

"What about you, Chen Ni, you didn't tell us your story last time. Have you taken that married lothario back into your bed?" Siaw Yen murmured.

The play began as Chen Ni started her story.

"No, I'm not taking him back. He'll never leave his wife! But, as luck would have it, I have had an adventure."

"Really? Tell! Tell! Tell!" Mei Ling cheered her on.

Chen Ni gave each an arch smile as she began play and told of her voyeuristic adventure.

"Well, you remember the party last week in Tabuan Jaya? I sneaked away and went up to the third floor, where I remembered playing as a child. It's spooky with no lights on. But it's still the same as then with little nooks and crannies all around." She paused to consider her play, and left them hanging in suspense for a moment.

Su Lee could feel warmth creeping up her neck and face. The thought of her transgression in the tiny room on the third floor might being the subject of Chen Ni's story sent chills down her spine. She couldn't bring herself to look at Chen Ni, but stared instead with an intense frown at the tiles in front of her.

"Yes! Yes?" Mei Ling, urged.

Well, I was staring out over the city, you remember, that alcove at the end of the hall? I suddenly heard some noise – it scared me. I stood silent and listened, my heart in my throat. It seemed to come from Carol's old bedroom. I crept down the hallway and stood outside the door. There was no more sound, and I was about to turn and hurry downstairs. I thought it was a ghost, or something!"

Su Lee flushed. She couldn't believe it. Was Chen Ni going to expose her?

"Come on, girls, let's get back to the game!" she said sternly.

"No, wait, I want to hear more. What then? What was your adventure?" Siaw Yen replied, looking eagerly at Chen Ni to continue.

"As I turned away I heard the noise again. And went back to the door. Then it was clear there were two voices, quietly talking. Short sentences, only words now and then. Then more noise. Little moans. The bed creaking."

"Oh, my god! You didn't!" Mei Ling said.

"I couldn't resist. Could I?" she laughed. "I pushed on the door and it opened; just a crack;... there were candles!"

Su Lee gulped and looked at Chen Ni with alarm. Her throat constricted with fear. There was nothing she could do. Chen Ni had obviously watched as Su Lee had opened her legs and taken Mark between them.

"There were two of them. And they were too involved to pay any attention to me. I have to say it was exciting. I had never watched before!"

"You mean... they were... doing it?" Mei Ling said quietly. She too felt the tension.

Chen Ni, smiled a tight-lipped, self-satisfied grin and nodded her head in large emphatic movements. She played her tile and looked back at the girls, now staring at her wide-eyed.

"Me either." Siaw Yen muttered.

"Who..?" asked Mei Ling.

Chen Ni paused. Su Lee felt the tension of panic grip her entire body as she waited for the axe to fall.

"Not sure. Couldn't make out the faces." She lied, glancing at Su Lee and then at the others. She could see Su Lee's expression relax as she realized that she would not be exposed.

Su Lee was suddenly full of bravado. "What could you see?" She seemed to urge the story to continue. Silently she berated herself, "why don't you shut up?"

"Well everything, really. The girl was wearing stockings. Those old fashioned kind, with seams? And long garter straps from a little bustier. HIs pants were down around his feet and I could see her hand between his legs, guiding his cock. Nice cock, too; and big balls. I could hear him gasp as she rubbed it along between her legs. I could even see how moist she was, smoothing that big thing along her pussy lips. The candlelight made it look incredibly erotic, very juicy and sexy!" The words seemed to catch in her throat.

"Ohmigod! You're kidding! You watched... that?" Mei Ling gasped quietly. I'm shocked at you! But, tell me more," she laughed.

"It was really exciting. And beautiful! Really. It really was. The way you could tell how excited he was and how she folded her legs up over his shoulders and then he slipped slowly into her. I'm telling you, I had never watched from that angle before. It's like.. it's like... it's like he was opening a beautiful butterfly in front of my eyes."

"Or a flower, maybe.. just spreading this vivid bright coral flower, moist and glistening, like in the morning dew in the rain forest? Can you imagine? The smooth blunt head following along her open flower, The bright red color of the head of his cock! The seam down the length of that big thick thing, leading to a cleft just under the head!" Chen Ni took a long sip from her drink and popped a canape into her mouth.

"That's why I made these!' she said, the grin returning to her face. See how they look like the head of a cock? And each one on an orchid petal? They are both edible; see? I call them Mockcocks!" She slowly, sensually laid one of the oiled mushroom canapé's pinned to an orchid petal on her tongue and slowly sucked it between crimson lips.

She passed the tray and each of them smiled broadly and took one of the Mockcocks and slipped it into mouths that were watering for the taste. They all laughed and shook their heads at Chen Ni's cleverness.

'What else, what else did you see?" Su Lee couldn't hold back her curiosity.

"I just stood and watched " she played another tile. "He got untangled from his pants and things really warmed up then. She had her legs around his waist and he bent down to nibble her nipples, you know, while just buried deep inside her. She moaned a lot as he did that."

Su Lee felt her nipples crisp up with the memory of the way Mark had nibbled them. She glanced guiltily at Mei Ling, but Mei Ling was caught up in the story.

"Men look so awkward when they get excited and do all that strong thrusting! But she looked beautiful, like a delicate flower when a bird nuzzles it! Everything looked like it was for her... for the queen! She moved with him, moved under him, guiding him, tasting him. I could tell by the way her hands gripped his arms, that she was the one in control. She opened wider, and nuzzled his thrusting hips with hers. It was gorgeous!"

No one was playing the game any more. You could have heard a pin drop so silent were they in rapt attention to the naughty tale.

"And she orgasmed, too. It was like she let him have his pleasure, meeting his thrusts with soft, firm receptive thrusts of her own. He was fucking her very fast, and suddenly she threw her arms back against the pillows and her body shuddered. I could see her relax and prepare to let him satisfy himself. Her arms went around his neck and she looked soft and vulnerable as she waited for him to cum. It was beautiful. Almost motherly, the way she laid there while his body stiffened and shuddered and then collapsed after he came; collapsed on top of her! He looked exhausted. She patted his shoulder. It was like a 'well done' pat. I almost giggled out loud."

The end of the story had come. They all looked openmouthed at Chen Ni, each with her own thoughts.

"Well, now, where were we?" Chen Ni giggled and looked around at them with a confident smile.

This was their "girls night out", a special treat they gave themselves once a month. Dinner was at a posh Chinese restaurant called Tsui Hua Lau. The newly decorated, colorful, informal setting was a good background for their animated conversation and incessant laughter.

"Chen Ni, tell the truth. Did you make up that story?"

"No. Absolutely not!" she protested, a wounded note in her voice.

"I'm going to stay closer to you at parties!" Mei Ling chimed in.

The story lingered in Mei Ling's mind throughout dinner and continued as they made their way to the City NightClub across town. The club was, as usual, crowded and filled with wall-to-wall writhing dancers.

Four women sitting at a table alone were like a magnet and they were soon being asked to dance by a string of middle-aged businessmen. All were soon led off into the flashing, wavering, sparkling lights of the dance floor. Mei Ling was dancing with a good-looking regular she had seen before. He gracefully matched her skill and they were continually on the floor. As the evening continued, the excitement had its usual exciting effect on her. Her smile became wider, her eyes flashed and her bottom and breasts attracted attention moving sinuously under the clinging clothes.

She was having a marvelous time. While she had no intention of letting him have his way, she was enjoying the engaging man's persistent invitation to misbehave with him. Soon she was returning his flirtatious entreaties with her own.

"Why don't we go someplace quieter?" he suggested. "I have my own private apartment at the Somerset Gateway just nearby."

"You're being naughty; I told you I'm married!" she said, smiling coquettishly.

"Married people should have fun, too, you know," he said. His hand brushed her nipples as he turned her in his encircling arms and danced behind her. Mei Ling could feel his hard cock pressed against her soft bottom and gently teased her body against him for a moment, then turned away with a giggle.

She let him whisper more invitations into her ear and nuzzled against his lips seductively. The second band was smaller and quieter and they continued slow dancing in place. Feeling full of devilish ideas, she whispered Chen Ni's tale into his ear and felt him getting more and more excited. She added details knowing that she was teasing him unfairly, but unable to resist the shivers that whispering the illicit details to the stranger gave her. He listened with great attention, pulling her closer and pressing his hard cock against the soft mound of her tummy.

She felt his hand slip down over her buttock and then toy with her panty line. Playfully, she followed his hand with her own as he cuddled her breast. She guided him away from the soft roundness and brought his hand down to her hip. He grinned at her and she shook her finger at him, admonishing him lightheartedly.

As he escorted her back to her table, she let her hand bump his erection twice as if by accident, thrilled at the thought of having this effect on him.

'Sure we can't spend the rest of the night together?" he muttered, taking one last shot. "It's been so nice dancing with you!"

"I agree. Very nice. You're very good." She replied.

"I could be better. I haven't shown you my best steps yet!"

"I'll bet that's true. Thanks, but no, I can't. I have to get home to my husband."

Disappointed and a little bit angry, he turned on his heel and headed for the bar.

"Mei Ling, looks like you found a live one!" Chen Ni said, speaking loud enough to be heard above the din of the band.

Mei Ling nodded. Another man came up to invite her to dance and she reluctantly replied that they were about to leave. They emerged into the quiet night and felt the weight of the music slip away. As much fun as it was, it was always a relief to slip outside into the quiet night.

As she drove home, the lonely late night streetlights flashed alternately bright and dark shadows in her car. Smiling at the events of the day, she idly slipped her hand under her skirt and patted her moist panties. She had been aware of increasing moistness all evening. She thought again of the way her dance partner's cock had rubbed against her tummy during the slowdance. Mei Ling shivered and closed her eyes momentarily at the thought of the enormous size of the hard cock.

She closed the car door as quietly as possible in case Mark was sleeping and crept into the darkened house. The children were staying with friends for the night. Mei Ling still felt exhilarated by the evening of her favorite pastime, dancing. When combined with the outrageous flirtation on the dance floor and Chen Ni's voyeuristic tale, Mei Ling began to think of waking her husband and having her way with him.

She could see the flickering of the television was the only light on in the house and turned to see if Mark had fallen asleep with it on.

She almost called out when the Television screen stopped her in her tracks.

She stared at the screen, unsure of what she was seeing. Two people. And... they were.. and then it hit her. The two people were Alex and... her!"

She was shocked for a moment as she watched the figure she recognized as her own bouncng up and down on the prone form of Alex. Slowly, she realized what had happened. They had been video-taped by the equipment that Ryan had set up. Fascinated, she watched as the same scene was replayed before her eyes.

Mark lay sprawled asleep on the couch in his "saron" wraparound between his les. His cock lay limply along his leg and his hand held panties that she recognized as her own; the same panties she had worn that day with Alex. She watched again, as that familiar figure 'painted' Alex's big cock up and down between her legs and then slipped down onto it.

Mei Ling sat down next to her sleeping husband, her eyes still on the screen and reached for Mark's cock. She nudged the sound a little higher on the remote control and heard her own voice.

"I will do all the work, this time. You can rest."

She watched as Alex nibbled on her nipple and then tugged back and forth like a dog pulling on a sock.

"So very lovely!"

Mei Ling watched in fascination as the figure on the screen kissed his lips and then sat upright and reached between her legs to grasp the remarkably hard cock.

"Watch, Alex... Watch it!"

She remembered how Alex had treated her breasts. Wonderfully thrilling.

"Ohh, Alex, it is so lovely! So big! It's wonderful!"

"So, Mei Ling, at last you have a real man, eh?"

"You are terrible! You barbarian!"

She watched the on-screen Mei Ling slowly and easily circle Alex's cock with the slow insinuation of her hips. The memory of how that long cock had probed and explored the entire inside of her vagina thrilled her. She thought of how it had been to control its swiveling inside her love glove, and her pelvis make the same movements as she sat watching the scene.

Mark stirred under her hand. For the first time she noticed how sticky his cock was. She bent over him, recalling that this was exactly how she had worked Alex into a renewed erection and began licking the flaccid cock.

"What?.. " Mark muttered sleepily and then tried to sit bolt upright. "sorry.. I.."

"Shhhhh.. it's OK, Mark. I want you. I'm going to work you up... " her tongue was busy and his cock began to harden. She stood up quickly and took off her dress and panties. She took the souvenir panties from his hand and to his bewildered eyes, she slipped into the panties, still stiff with his cum.

She knelt between his legs and continued licking his balls and then popping his cock into her mouth and sliding it in and out of her wet mouth. Mei Ling turned so Mark could reach her breasts and also to fondle her bottom through the see-through panties.

The video had been set to loop back over the same scene over and over. She looked up and watched herself position Alex's big cock between the moist lips of her pussy. Mark, now fully awake, slipped his hand into her panties and found her vagina wet with excited juices.

Holding his cock in her hand, Mei Ling kissed her way along his body. She slipped her tongue into his belly button and then circled it with passion as she gripped his cock and slipped her hand up and down the lengthening presence.

"Ohhhh.." he murmured, as she reached his nipples and began nibbling with first her lips and then her teeth. His cock was rigid now and she let her fingers touch lightly over the mushroom-like head.

Mark pulled his hand out of the back of her panties and cupped her mound through the silky material instead. He could feel the wetness between soft lips and he shuddered with the pleasure of her body.

She was kissing his neck now and he nudged her higher to nibble his ear, his head craning to nuzzle as much of her as possible.

"Want to hear a story?" she whispered into his ear.

She felt him shiver at the soft warm breath she loosed into the shell of his ear. She blew gently and licked deep into his ear. Mark squirmed in ecstasy.

As Mark slipped his fingers past the leg of her panties, she opened her legs so he could finger-fuck her as she began telling him Chen Ni's story.

Mark stiffened slightly when he recognized the story. Tensely, he continued probing her pussy with two fingers, but inside he was terrified that she was about to tell him that she had found out about him screwing one of her best friends.

It didn't make sense, though. He was sure she wouldn't be making love to him if that was the case. Mark let his hands wander over her body. He explored soft curves, secret alcoves and dark secret parts of her body as she whispered with warm breath, the tale of secret alcoves and dark secrets of the big old house.

They had to stop from time to time and enjoy fondling each other and letting their tongues toy with each other.

"Mmmmmm, " she murmured as he sucked her tongue gently and alternately pinched the rigid nipples capping her pert breasts. "My god you're a good lover, dear," she whispered, then quickly recaptured his tongue and sucked it deep into her mouth as Mark moaned with pleasure.

She laid on top of him and let him feel her soft body flat against his own. Mark squeezed her ass gently and then moved his fingers lightly across the crease of her round soft bottom. She shivered under his touch and renewed her story breathily into his ear.

"She watched them fuck. Can you imagine. Chen Ni, stood there and watched them fuck!"

"Who was it?" he asked tentatively.

"She couldn't tell. But wouldn't that be exciting? Watching someone fuck. I mean, while you stood there and watched. Almost like you could reach out and touch them?"

Mark felt the tension dissolve with relief that he hadn't been identified.

"Would you like to do that? Watch, I mean?"

"Seems like we are watching!" she said nodding toward the flickering screen. "Where did that come from?"

"Sorry about that. The camera was on. I took the disk so no one else would get it."

They watched as once more time the looped video showed Mei Ling slipping Alex's cock between her eager pussy lips.

Mei Ling straddled his body.

"Tear my panties off!" she said breathily.

Eagerly, Mark snatched the lacy material and pulled hard. Again and again he tugged as the garment slowly gave up and bared Mei Ling's cute pussy mound with its thatch of black hair now slightly matted down close to her slit.

As the screen figure spoke the line, Mei Ling mouthed the words:

"I will do all the work, this time. You can rest."

Mark squeezed her pretty breasts.

Alex groaned on screen, "So very lovely!"

The flickering of the video cast eerie shadows over the room and their bodies. The shadow of Mei Ling loomed over them on the wall and ceiling as she began fucking her husband.

12