Saree Wrap

Story Info
She engulfs an unwilling victim.
2.8k words
4.05
105.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

Maureen, a fellow worker at my new office, had invited me to the party. She wanted to introduce me to some of her friends. I liked the idea, being new to the town.

She collected me from my bedsit, a temporary home until I found a suitable flat or even a house. Now I was selling my flat in London I could afford to buy a reasonable property in this country town. That was one of the attractions of moving. The promotion helped as well. It nearly compensated for the loss of the London premium on my salary.

I answered the door to Maureen. Her clothes startled me. She was wearing a light blue cropped blouse with tight half sleeves and a dark blue saree edge printed with a gold pattern. The saree shimmered in the light.

"Maureen!" I squeaked. I do squeak when excited. I try to keep my voice to a sultry tone but my squeaks betray me. "You didn't tell me it was a fancy dress party."

"It isn't, Jill. This is my man-trap saree."

"Your what?"

"I'll explain as we go. Kathy's driving. It's her turn to stick to the fruit juice. Come on."

I gathered up my long dress and climbed into the back seat of the car with Maureen.

"Tell me," I said, "What's this about a man-trap saree?"

"That's one of Maureen's party tricks," said Kathy from the driving seat. "She doesn't do it very often but the saree version is the best."

"Thanks for the praise, Kathy." said Maureen. "Tonight Hazel might need my help with Gerry. He's started to have wandering eyes and hands. She wouldn't mind if they were wandering over her, but he's wandering over others as well. She wants me to stop him in his tracks."

"That's a good trick if you can do it." I commented.

"She can, Jill. Believe me, she can," said Kathy with emphasis.

"Stick by me tonight, Jill. I'm sure I'll need to sort out Gerry and you can help."

"Me? I don't know Gerry."

"You will. In that dress with those tits – he'll be on to you like a wasp to a jamjar."

I do have good breasts. They're my best feature and the low cut dress and push-up bra emphasised them. Maureen's are nearly as good as mine. No. I'm being unfair. They are as good. Side by side we'd be spectacular.

When we arrived at the party Maureen introduced me to everyone.

"Not that you'll remember them all, Jill, but now they know who YOU are and all the men have had a good peer down your cleavage. They won't forget you. Most of the women won't either. You got some dirty looks from our less endowed sisters."

"I noticed," I replied. "So did you, Maureen."

"I know. It's not just my tits that annoy them. My party tricks annoy them as well – unless they ask for me to perform as Hazel has tonight. I haven't done the saree one for over a year because it is so effective. Let's check with Hazel while Gerry is trying his luck with Kathy. He's safe with her. She'll kick him in the nuts if he gets fresh."

Maureen took me back to Hazel. I'd met her on the tour of the room. Now she looked irritated. I followed her gaze. Gerry had abandoned Kathy and was leaning over another woman with his eyes glued to her breasts.

"Maureen! Thank you." spat out Hazel. "He's at it already. I wished he'd stayed with Kathy. She's my friend and wouldn't let him do anything. I'm not sure about Tracy. She might just to upset me."

"I assume that you want my party trick then?" asked Maureen.

"Yes! The full treatment."

"OK. We'll do it in the dining room. Can you and Kathy make sure it's free?"

"Yes. We'll chuck anyone else out of it. See you shortly."

"Right, Jill, we're on. Let's go and catch Gerry. Before we do I need to show you the special feature of this saree. Catch hold of the end and try to pull it tighter."

I pulled. The fabric didn't move at all. I pulled harder. Nothing.

"It's like Velcro. It sticks like superglue to itself but to nothing else. See?"

She lifted the edge of the saree gently. The material parted with a very faint sucking noise. She let the material fall back down and pulled it sideways. It didn't move.

"The material will resist any amount of sideways pull yet will lift off as if it were silk."

"How does it work?" I asked. "I've never seen any material like that."

"It was designed for use in medicine to wrap wounds. Each square inch of material has hundreds of 'Johannison blocks' that interlock like teeth on a zipper. They can be slid aside but they can't be pulled apart. All the edges of my saree have a minute hem of the material folded back on itself. I can get the tip of my fingernail under it. So could you. Most men can't. That's the trap. That and my feminine wiles. Watch and learn. Tracy will show you how to use my saree when the time comes."

We started across the room towards Gerry who was leaning closer to Tracy's boobs. She smiled at Maureen.

"Why is Tracy smiling? Does she know..."

"She knows. Hazel doesn't know that Tracy also is annoyed with Gerry. Tracy wants revenge as well. It's a shame that Hazel doesn't appreciate Tracy. It's mutual. They are SO different. But tonight they and we are working together. Shh!"

"Hello Gerry." Maureen kissed him. "Hello Tracy."

"Hello, Maureen." Gerry replied.

"I have had a bet with Jill here. You met Jill earlier."

"Hello again, Jill." Gerry's smile might have appeared genuine but his eyes were focussed right between my tits.

"Yes, Gerry," I said brightly. "This bet..."

What bet? Maureen hadn't mentioned a bet. She cut in on cue.

"Jill bet me that I couldn't hypnotise a man who knew what I was trying to do. So I thought of you, Gerry. You'll help me try to win, won't you?"

"Win? You wouldn't win. Jill would." he snorted. "You couldn't hypnotise a fly."

"In that case you won't mind if I try, will you Gerry?"

"Please," I said in my best sultry voice.

"OK. You can try."

"Could we go in the dining room, Gerry? It's quieter in there. I need all the advantages I can get. OK with you, Jill?"

"Sure. I don't want you to be embarrassed by your public failure, Maureen."

I was getting the hang of playing along with her.

"Come along then," said Maureen peremptorily. "You too, Tracy. You can be the referee. You can say whether I win or lose."

The four of us walked into the dining room. Kathy moved aside as we approached.

"Hi, Kathy," said Maureen, "Want to join us? I'm going to try to hypnotise Gerry. He and Jill are convinced I can't do it."

"I want to see this," said Kathy, following us in and shutting the door behind us. I thought I heard a key turn in the lock.

The dining room table was in the centre of the room covered with a floor brushing tablecloth. One chair was slightly away from the table.

"Now Gerry, you must co-operate except for resisting any attempt by me to hypnotise you. OK?"

"Yes, Maureen."

"Please stand with your back to that chair with your arms resting on either side of its back. Don't worry. Tracy and Kathy will see that I play fair."

Gerry stood against the back of the chair. His hands and arms were slightly behind him.

"Ready, Gerry?"

"Yes. You are wasting your time."

"Maybe. Please look into my eyes and listen to me."

Gerry looked straight at her with a grin on his face.

"I don't think you are concentrating, Gerry."

Maureen unwound the saree from her shoulders and let the material fall to the floor. Her short blouse was exposed. Gerry's eyes dropped to her breasts.

Maureen's hands began to unbutton the front of the blouse.

"Wouldn't you like your hands to be where mine are, Gerry?"

Maureen's voice made my attempt at sultry seem ridiculous, amateur compared with her experienced professional.

"Wouldn't you like to touch with your fingertips? Or your tongue? If you lose you might."

She let that statement hang in the air. Gerry's eyes were fixed on her fingers as they toyed with the third button.

"Or would you prefer to touch my pussy? A nice warm wet pussy just waiting for you?"

Even I was being affected by Maureen's sultry teasing. I switched off from her and looked at Tracy. Tracy was licking her lips. So was Kathy. All three of us were feeling Maureen's words. I heard a slight noise. Hazel was crawling out from under the dining table. Gerry's back was to her and he wasn't noticing anything except Maureen whose seductive voice continued to wrap around him, isolating him from us.

Maureen was unwrapping the saree from her hips. She passed the material back to Tracy as each layer unwound. Tracy gathered it up in folds. It seemed much longer than a normal saree with at least five turns around Maureen. Underneath she was wearing white silk trousers. There was a hint of her pussy under the material. Gerry's eyes dropped there as if drawn by a magnet. Maureen wiggled her hips almost imperceptibly. I noticed because my eyes were as glued to her crotch as Gerry's were.

Maureen was still talking about her pussy but the emphasis had changed. She was suggesting that Gerry should bury himself in it, that he should allow himself to be enfolded in it, that he should sink into its softness feet first. Maureen's fingers waved behind her back at Tracy. Tracy nodded at me as she came past Maureen and the entranced Gerry. Tracy put her lips to my ear and whispered. I came to with a start and dragged my eyes away.

"We wrap the saree around him from the feet upwards. Listen to Maureen's clues and follow them. We do it slowly and gently but lay the material on so that it is tight. OK?"

I nodded.

We started the first wrap at his ankles. As Tracy and I wound the material it clasped his legs like clingfilm under heat. Our touch and the positioning of the saree was as light as a butterfly's kiss yet once we let the material touch itself it was sealed in place.

Maureen spoke about Gerry sinking knee deep into her as we reached his knees. We continued wrapping, passing the bulk of material around him with each rising encirclement. We wrapped his arms and torso to the back of the chair. Kathy and Hazel were fascinated at our progress.

Maureen's voice began to become more insistent, more direct. He was sinking inexorably into her, she told him. He couldn't resist. He couldn't hear anything but her voice. He couldn't speak but could nod his head. He couldn't see anything but her. He couldn't feel anything but the warm embrace of her pussy. He could feel her muscles pulsing around him and holding him tight. He was being sucked deep inside her, slowly but inexorably. Nothing he could do could stop Maureen dragging him in.

Tracy and I reached his shoulders. Maureen motioned to us to pause.

"Gerry? Can you hear me?"

His head nodded.

"You have lost the bet and are now buried up to your neck inside my pussy. I am now going to pull you right inside me. Do you understand?"

He nodded.

Maureen signalled for us to continue. We wrapped loosely around his neck but tightly over his mouth. Tracy finished off by hooding his head and wrapping tight over his forehead. Only his nose and his eyes, still fixed on Maureen's hint of pussy, were visible.

"Gerry. You have been a nuisance to Tracy and a trial to Hazel. When you are free in all senses from my control, you will apologise to both of them. Understand?"

Gerry's swathed head moved to nod as far his wrapping allowed.

"When you are free, you will forget everything that happened from the time Jill and I came across to meet you and Tracy. Understand?"

A weak nod.

"In a minute I will let you see your present position. When I clap my hands you will be back under my control again and unaware. Understand?"

"Only one thing will remain when I release you finally. You will not embarrass Hazel by chasing other women. If Hazel splits with you, you can do what you like. If you want to leave Hazel, then when you have left, you can do what you like. But while you and Hazel are supposed to be an item you will have eyes for no one but her. Understand?"

A nod.

"You have agreed to my conditions. When I say 'Now' the next time you will know two things. First. You are buried deep inside my pussy with only your nose and eyes free. Second. You will know and feel yourself as you actually are and will struggle to free yourself. You will not be aware of your real surroundings and will not be aware of anyone else except me. When I clap my hands you will be back in the state you are at present."

While she was speaking, Maureen motioned for us three to come and stand beside her. She pointed to Gerry's obvious erection straining at his trousers and the saree wrapping him.

"Now!"

Gerry's eyes flashed as he lifted them from Maureen's pussy to her face. His middle section twitched as he ejaculated into his trousers. His mouth tried to move but the saree had gagged him silent. His shoulders and arms heaved as he tried to free himself unavailingly. His eyes opened wide with horror as he realised that he was totally helpless imprisoned inside Maureen's saree and/or her pussy. His body shivered with effort and the chair he was tied to stirred slightly.

Maureen stood in front of him. She lifted her mouth and kissed each of his eyes. She took his nose between two fingers and began to squeeze his nostrils flat. He looked terrified until she released her grasp. She lifted an end of the saree and held it an inch from his face.

"Want to be completely engulfed by me?" she asked gently.

His head shook as frantically as he could.

Maureen put the saree end back around his forehead. She clapped her hands. Gerry's eyes dropped back to her breasts and his struggling stopped.

"Unwrap him." She told us. We did.

"Jill?"

"Yes, Maureen?"

"Notice that he couldn't speak?"

"Yes."

"He could have done through the material but he believed it was the lips of my pussy across his mouth. He couldn't speak through them."

"That's amazing, Maureen."

"It is, isn't it? It gives me a great feeling as well. I feel as if my pussy is completely filled by him. To be convincing I have to believe in the illusion. I keep one part of me separate and grounded in reality but he loses everything but the scenario I've created. He's totally helpless."

Gerry was left standing against the chair as Maureen resumed her saree. Kathy unlocked the dining room door. She and Hazel left the room before Maureen buttoned up her blouse.

"Gerry?" she asked.

"Yes Maureen." He replied.

"You lost your bet. You are free now."

Gerry's eyes snapped wide open.

"I've lost the bet? How?"

"You lost, Gerry," said Tracy.

"Hi, Tracy. I'm sorry for being such a bastard to you."

"Apology accepted, Gerry but you lost the bet."

"I can't have lost," he objected.

"You did, Gerry," said Maureen. "Look down."

Gerry looked down at the damp stain on his trousers. He gasped and rushed out of the room. Maureen turned the chair round and sat down.

"Phew!" she said. "That was an effort. Gerry was one of the hardest I've ever done. Like my party trick, Jill?"

"It was amazing. Will he remember anything?"

Tracy answered. "No. Nothing. Maureen's done the saree wrap about six times. None of them have remembered a thing. They're a bit wary when Maureen is wearing her saree, but that is the only indication that they know what she did."

"What about the long term suggestions? Do they work?"

"You mean about keeping to Hazel?" asked Maureen. "That depends. That sort of thing works with the basically good men who have wandering eyes. It doesn't work with the absolute shits. I think Gerry's good at heart. If not, Hazel will be well rid of him."

"Why did I feel your hypnotism as well?" I asked.

"It works on everyone. My tits and pussy work best on men. Didn't you notice?"

"I did."

"Then I'll have to teach you how to use yours. Come on you two – there's a party out there waiting for us."

We went and partied.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers