Sarkon's Spoils

Story Info
Barbarian warlord captures three beautiful sisters.
10.7k words
4.44
138.1k
102
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A steely-eyed man stood at the hill's pinnacle, watching the slow approach of the procession in the valley below. It was not much more than a trail of dust, but Sarkon's outriders had already given him a close account of who trespassed in his domains. The Wujanian Empire had long snubbed its nose at the desolate lands of the steppes and the nomadic peoples who dwelled in them. All that had now changed, though, ever since Sarkon's dark ritual had cemented his immortality and control over the nomadic peoples of Easteros, forging them into a frighteningly powerful Confederation.

Now, below him, Sarkon saw a way to increase that power and enjoy some delightful fruits for his trouble. Three daughters of the Wujanian Emperor were on their way through the steppes of Easteros to the Empire of Zubia. Wujania and Zubia had long been enemies, with the steppes serving as a sort of neutral buffer zone. All too aware of Sarkon's rise to power, however, Emperor Gaoja of Wujania had decided to send his daughters to be married off to the princes of Zubia, thinking to form an alliance rooted in blood which not even Sarkon's growing power could match.

It was a skillful diplomatic move, and Sarkon admired the Emperor's cunning. But Sarkon had also anticipated it. The network of spies he had painstakingly built in recent months had also borne fruit, giving him advanced warning of the three princesses' route, which had to pass through Easterosi land unless the Emperor was willing to add months to the journey and have his daughters brave other strange countries and dangers equally foreboding.

Sarkon waited, patient as a lioness crouched on the savannah. When the Wujanian caravan grew near, the sun glinting off of the gold roofing of each princess's lacquered palanquin, he raised the battle horn to his lips and blew a deep, ominous note which reverberated through the valley below.

The hordes of Easteros descended on the Wujanian escort. Although the Wujanian were well-equipped and well-trained, their bastion of warriors stood like a sand castle being eaten away by a rising tide. Sarkon's mounted bowmen swooped in graceful maneuvers, launching droves of deadly missiles which found their mark between the joints of armor and beyond the lips of the defenders' shields.

Once the missiles had done their work softening the foe, Sarkon himself led the charge on his great warhorse, Darhivo. He crashed through the outer perimeter of defenders, scattering shields and men like chaff in the wind. He hewed with his broadsword left and right, blood spattering to cover his naked chest. The immortal warlord did not fear death. What wounds the Wujanian defenders did manage to inflict quickly regenerated.

At last the battle-lust seemed to ebb in Sarkon's blood. He surveyed the scene of carnage. Hundreds of defenders lay dead in their splinted yoroi armor and wide-flaring helmets shaped like dragons. For all of their beautifully ornate and ruthlessly effective battle armor, the Wujanians had been no match for the shock of Sarkon's cavalry and horse-lords.

Sarkon nodded to his trusted Chieftain of Secondary Rank, Vulnar. Vulnar was almost as big and muscular as Sarkon, but a long scar ran down his cheek, spoiling his good looks. Covered head to toe in battle armor, unlike his nearly-naked commander, Vulnar approached to give his report. In the distance a few final knots of resistance lingered, and the cries of men were a minor din which Sarkon and Vulnar spoke over.

"We have defeated the enemy and captured the girls, my Master. What would you have me do with them?"

"I will think of something," Sarkon smiled. "Show me to them."

Vulnar bowed and took his commander to three of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. The oldest had short, glossy dark hair and wore a crimson gown embroidered with dazzling peacocks. Her eyes were filled with defiance rather than fear. Her slightly younger sister wore a bright yellow robe embroidered with phoenixes, and her skin was the pale color of cream, unblemished and enticing. Her dark eyes looked at Sarkon with uncertainty before she cast her gaze downward. Lastly Sarkon moved his eyes to the youngest princess, whose green gown was emblazoned with flying dragons of purple and gold. She looked at him with a strange look, no fear in her eyes, only awe. Slender and petite, she seemed the frailest of the three sisters, but her jade-green eyes brimmed with vitality.

All three princesses had been forced to come to a huge tent hastily erected by Sarkon's commanders. Sarkon looked over each girl, imagining the curves hidden beneath those flowing silken gowns.

"Do you understand the language I speak? If so, tell me your names," Sarkon intoned.

The middle princess responded dutifully as if to speak for all three of them. "I am Umika, and this is my older sister, Culiko, and my younger sister Ishinai. Please, Great Sir, do not hurt us. We were but humbly passing through your land and meant you no harm!"

Sarkon nodded, but his eyes were grim. "Though you may not have meant harm to me, Umika, you were fulfilling your father's purposes, and those are detrimental to my own dreams and designs. You have failed in your mission, princess. Now you are my booty, to do with as I see fit."

All three girls shivered at the big warlord's harsh words. Nearly a dozen warriors stood at the perimeter of the tent watching this encounter unfold.

"Take off your clothes until you are as naked as the day of your birthing. I would have a look at each of you," Sarkon said.

The oldest princess paled, her arms instinctively jerking cross-wise to cover her chest. "You do us great dishonor, Sir! No one may look upon our royal bodies except one who we are betrothed to! You do not look like one of the Zubian princes who are our betrothed, and you have no right to do this!" The almond-eyed beauty had fire in her, Sarkon had to admit that. He smiled inwardly, enjoying the interaction.

"I will not say it again, Princess Culiko. But consider this: it may be more uncomfortable for you if I have my men rip your clothes off forcibly than if you simply obey me and shed the garments willingly."

Sarkon looked at all three beauties meaningfully, letting his threat sink in. Finally the three dark-haired beauties seemed to realize their predicament. They stripped out of their finery and then their underclothes. At last, they were naked, their sensuous bodies awakening a sudden pang of lust which surged through Sarkon's loins.

He saw Umika, her body perfect with medium-sized breasts, hips and a smooth belly that would mesmerize the eyes of any man if he stared at it for too long. Sarkon's eyes then roved over to Ishinai, the slender girl whose supple breasts and tiny, pink nipples seemed to beg for his mouth and touch. When the fierce warlord's eyes finally lingered on Culiko, he admired the woman's voluptuous curves, her full breasts jutting forward with defiant sexiness.

Sarkon tore away his leggings and threw off his boots and under-cloth, revealing his naked and brawny maleness in all its ruggedness. All three women gasped at the giant cock that sprang upward from between his well-muscled legs.

"Do you like what you see, ladies? I may consider ransoming you back to your father, depending on how well you serve me. Perhaps you understand, hm? He approached Umika, his hands gently cupping her breasts as she moaned. He felt the heft of them, lifting them at their undersides, before his eyes admired every curve of her creamy, pale nakedness.

"You see how hard my manhood is for you, girl? Are you flattered?" he asked.

Clearly nervous and wanting to please her captor, the young princess nodded. "Y-yes Sir." Her moan deepened as Sarkon pinched the tips of her breasts and then settled along the curves where her ass sloped to her hips. He stroked her skin, reveling in its smooth texture and admiring the triangle of downy hair between her seductive thighs.

"Spread them," he intoned, and the girl who stood before him gasped. Umika spread her thighs obediently as his hand thrust between her legs. Umika couldn't believe this was happening. She felt like chattel being poked and prodded on the auction block. She blushed in deep crimson as Sarkon gently slid his hand against her inner thighs, creating tingles of pleasure that ricocheted up her torso. It felt strange, Umika thought, that such a rough-looking and brutal man could touch with such...finesse.

"You feel so soft girl. I wonder how you taste." Sarkon leaned over, his mouth capturing her left nipple, suckling hard as his hands slid around to grope her gorgeous buttocks. Umika groaned, arching backward to try to escape Sarkon's embrace, but she knew it was pointless. She felt his hard cock press against her thigh. Her body shivered at the thought of that huge thing wedged inside of her. Sarkon saw the understanding light her eyes.

"Yes, take a good, long look Umika. My huge, hard cock wants to sample the plunder of your flesh. I will let you take some control though, and have some say in your own despoiling." Sarkon abruptly stroked Umika's clit with his index and middle fingers while his mouth dove on her other nipple, sucking a sweet, low moan from the gorgeous girl's throat.

"P-please Sir. S-top!" she groaned as his fingers pressed firmly, grinding mercilessly against her sensitive bundle of nerves. He felt the beginnings of wetness in her pussy, and it made his cock turn harder than a diamond spear. He looked down at his near-bursting erection and then at the soft, downy promise of pubic hair that enshrouded Umika's sex.

"Have you ever been with a man before, Umika?" The young princess bit her lip and shook her head, her eyes going wide as he slowly turned her around and slipped a muscular arm around her belly, grasping her shoulder and pressing her cute ass up against him. His heat radiated across her back and buttocks, making her spine tingle.

"Wh-what are you going to do?"

"Do you trust me, Princess? This is going to hurt...but I think you can survive it."

Umika groaned. "Please don't Great Sir! My pussy has never known a man!"

"It will now," Sarkon intoned, his cock slowly positioned at her slick entrance from behind. He bent her lusciously curved body forward, his cock slowly sliding in to be encased by her feminine glove. The warlord sighed with contentment and thrust with sudden force as tears sprang onto Umika's cheeks. The young princess cried out as his cock's second thrust rammed harder, ripping through her hymen and bottoming his penis to the hilt as Sarkon's testicles slapped against the backs of her sexy thighs. The squelching rhythm began, a brutal in-and-out of thrusting as stars danced at the edge of Umika's vision before finally dissipating.

Her aching core felt like it was on fire as Sarkon raped her. His cock speared deeply toward her womb, and she grunted in time to his ruthless penetrations. His one hand encircled her breast, squeezing tight as her moans deepened. Sarkon's remaining hand held her by the waist, keeping her body immobile to receive each brutal thrust.

Umika looked at the astonished, disbelieving expressions on Ishinai and Culiko's face. She only hoped that they would not share her fate. Oh god, his cock felt like a giant battering ram inside her trembling body!

"Please stop Great Sir! You're too big!"

Sarkon grunted. "No, I'm just right, little cunt. Your pussy hugs my cock like the most exquisite vice. Let your sisters take a good look at what awaits them." He then leaned over whispering in her ear. "But...I might spare them this same torment, if you behave well enough. Hm?"

"Wh-what must I do?" Umika cried. "Please Great Sir, I'll do anything! Just don't harm them!"

Even as his penis lanced in and out of her pussy, Sarkon grunted, "Straddle my man over there and fuck yourself as he lies underneath you. I want to watch you writhe and squirm on his cock!" Sarkon's blood was up now, and the beautiful feminine sheath encasing his cock was driving his heart to a thunderous pace. He had seen his Chieftain of Secondary Rank, Vulnar, watching all this transpiring and the lustful heat reflected in Vulnar's focused eyes.

Any of the spoils of war which he himself partook in were also to be shared among his men and commanders; this was Sarkon's law.

"Come Vulnar, strip. This cute bitch is willing to fuck you and give us a grand show!"

Grunting, Sarkon pulled his blood-and-cum glistening cock out of Umika's cunt. Umika protested.

"Please Great Sir, I am a princess! You may call me by my name, but do not call me a 'bitch'. I am royalty."

Sarkon looked darkly at her, grabbing her by the neck and thrusting her to her knees. The beautiful, naked girl trembled and her eyes widened as Sarkon shoved his cock between her lips so that she could taste her own blood.

As she gagged on his massive thickness, Sarkon instructed her. "You are nothing but war booty, did you not hear, stupid girl? Now are you going to save your poor sisters from a similar fate by behaving yourself? You have a huge dick to fuck!"

Sarkon nodded with approval as Vulnar lay down, completely naked, his vein-engorged cock standing upward in a straight salute. Umika gasped as Sarkon's cock abruptly pulled out of her throat, leaving strands of cum drifting between Sarkon's bulbous cock-head and her luscious lips.

"Come, bitch. We don't have all day!" Sarkon growled. Taking her by the nape of her neck, he thrust the milky-skinned girl-captive at Vulnar's naked, outstretched form.

"P-please Great Sir, can I make him wet so that he will at least slide in with less pain?" she begged.

"Very well, girl. Be quick about it!" Sarkon growled. He watched with detached admiration at Umika's beauty as the naked princess took Vulnar's cock in her mouth. Sliding up and down, up and down, she pumped her mouth to excite his cock but also to lubricate it before she had to impale her tight pussy on that awful shaft. Sarkon's eyes lingered on the gorgeous face and the sensual, almond-shaped eyes above Umika's tiny, delicate nose. The girl was more than just beautiful; she was flawless. Sarkon was almost tempted to add her to his grand harem...

"Now, hurry up! He's waited long enough!" Sarkon growled. Vulnur gasped with sheer anticipation as Umika slowly straddled him. She took his firm cock in her fingertips and slowly positioned the chieftain's bulbous cock-head between her labia. Then, with ginger care, she slowly lowered her cunt onto the waiting cock, moaning and gasping as she took all of his considerable girth inside herself.

Vulnar's arms came up to stroke the girl's flanks, then cupping the girl's tits as he speared upward into her slender frame. "Uh..uh..uh she feels like heaven, Master!" Vulnur growled. His cock strained inside her, and Umika could feel every inch of his hot piston throbbing in her pussy. She ground her hips and gyrated her pussy up and down his cock, giving him the pleasurable sensations that she sensed he desired.

"Good girl. You're a smart one!" Sarkon approved. His hand clasped the nape of her neck, sending tingling heat down her spine as Umika looked into her captor's eyes. Umika wished that it weren't possible, but those dark orbs enthralled her. She almost lost herself in them, and her eyes took in his manly strength and rock-hard abdominal muscles not to mention the huge, godlike torso of the most feared man in Easteros. Sarkon's masculine dominance actually turned her on, and it was shameful, outrageous, but there was no help for it.

Umika licked her lips, almost forgetting the cock embedded deeply in her cunt as Sarkon leaned over, his hand still grasping the nape of her neck to kiss her. Their lips joined, tongues entwining for three seconds as Umika felt her nipples harden and her sex tingling with sudden warmth. 'How can he have this effect on me?' she wondered in despair. 'Oh god...my sisters are watching me get raped, and they'll think I'm enjoying this!' she worried.

Her moan did seem to give her away, as the naked young princess rode one rapist's cock while kissing her greater captor. Sarkon at last withdrew his kiss, his hand gently resting on her shoulder as she continued to impale her pussy on Vulnar's cock, leading him toward a galloping climax.

"Get him to cum in you, bitch. I want to see your face when you tell me you feel his seed striving towards your womb. Do this, and I will spare your sisters the same humiliating ordeal that you yourself have suffered," Sarkon promised.

Umika nodded, hopeful, and lifted her pussy up only to bring it crashing back down on Vulnar's cock, humping him wildly with the desire to protect the sisters she loved. Vulnar couldn't take much more. The brawny chieftain gripped Umika's hips in two white-knuckled fists and leaned forward, biting her left nipple as she cried out, "He's cumming inside me!" and he came, seed splurging up her once-virgin twat.

The princess moaned and encircled Vulnar's neck with her graceful arms to keep herself from falling backward. As she sagged against Vulnar's chest, she felt the barbarian's galloping heartbeat and knew that she had brought him great pleasure, which made her feel oddly satisfied despite her disgust and humiliation.

"Not bad for your first fuck, girl...but as I recall, you never finished what you started with me," Sarkon growled. Suddenly Umika looked over to see Sarkon's huge, angry cock merely inches from her face. Umika opened her mouth to protest, but instead his cock thrust between her lips. She realized it would be better not to argue, and instead she suckled Sarkon's cock, rippling her jaw back and forth along his dripping shaft with desperate zeal. Her fingers fondled his scrotum as her tongue clasped the vein-bulging underside of his cock and caressed this way and that.

Meanwhile beneath her Vulnar simply lay, satiated, his cock still nestled in her sticky cunt.

Umika wondered what turn her captivity could possibly take to make it any worse. And how soon could she help deliver her sisters from the clutches of this depraved warlord? These questions swirled in the back of Umika's mind as the gorgeous girl slurped zealously on Sarkon's immortal dick.

*****

The sounds of Umika's slurps filled the tent as she slid her tongue up and down the hard flesh of Sarkon's prick. The warlord groaned contentedly, his hands fisting in her tresses of ebon hair. "Yes, now this is what a princess's tongue should FEEL like," Sarkon growled. "You make me want to burst in that pretty mouth." Vulnar idly squeezed Umika's nipples, his cock re-hardening even as it lay enclosed in her intimate heat. The sight of his Master's cock pressed into Umika's mouth made Vulnar groan with lust.

"What say you, Chieftain of Secondary rank? Was the plunder this day worth the effort?" Sarkon asked mildly. His second-in-command groaned, pinching Umika's nipples hard as Umika moaned.

"Indeed, Master. Quite so." Vulnar massaged the girl's breasts until Sarkon could withstand it no more. He grasped Umika by the neck and shoved her face all the way onto his penis, exploding in her mouth.

"Take your reward, little bitch!" Umika gasped as surging cum rippled down her lips and chin, oozing in gooey strands to her chest. She made a gurgling sound, spitting out more of Sarkon's cum on the tent's makeshift floor of matting before staring down in shock at the glaciers of cum which covered her once pristine breasts.

"You dare fail to swallow the cum of our Warlord and immortal king?" Vulnar accused, slapping Umika across the cheek as the girl tipped sideways in a naked heap.

"Unngh!" she groaned, covering her face with her hands as she felt the grip of fear and saw Vulnar rise up over her, fists clenched.

"That is enough, My Second. She did not know what she did. I will punish her for that transgression later." Umika wondered at the insane sense of relief that washed over her at the sound of Sarkon's voice. How crazy was this, that her one rapist and captor had to fend off the brutalities of one of his own henchmen? What would become of her?