Sarlene's Touch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

He lifted his head away from hers, and she raised her arms, allowing him to pull the shift over her head, catching the pony-tail for a second before throwing the clothing down beside her dress. She was now dressed only in the drawers and her boots, and, he had to admit, the sight was worth the unwrapping.

Her young body was as narrow and slim as it had felt, her ribs clearly visible at the sides of her chest. Her skin was pale and pink, evidently seeing the sun only rarely, fresh and soft to the touch. The slenderness of her waist accentuated her firm, upturned breasts, so pert and well-rounded. Her nipples were a pale pink, eagerly protruding. He ran his hands over each breast, feeling their freshness, and then squeezing her right nipple between two of his fingers. The pendant hung in her cleavage now, and he did nothing to remind her of its presence.

He bent down, kissing the smooth top of one breast, and then the other. He moved to lick her inviting nipples, but before he could do so, she bent down herself, kissing the base of his breastbone. He stood there, not moving, enjoying the feel of her breasts stroking his stomach, but she began to move lower, unhooking the draw-string of his breeches. Almost hastily, she pulled them down, so that his cock sprang free.

They remained there for a moment, he wondering what she would do next. "I suppose this is the goddess's gift to me?" she asked, her voice soft, and slightly teasing. She looked up towards him, and he nodded a wordless agreement. "Then I should worship at the altar," replied Lynette. Putting a gentle hand on each hip, she turned him around, until his back was towards the bed, urging him towards it.

Kicking his breeches free from his ankles, he obliged, lying naked on his back before her. Her eyes were fixed on his erection, as she took a few breaths to steady herself. Then she kneeled down in front of the bed, leaned her head forward, and gave him a tender kiss at the base of his cock. He looked towards her, only able to see her face from this angle, the narrow cheekbones, dark hair, wide green eyes, and sensuous red lips. At that moment, the fact that he could not see the rest of her did not matter one tiny amount.

She parted her lips, and ran her tongue the length of his cock, tasting his balls and then moving up towards the head. He let out a deep breath, and raised himself up on his elbows, watching her face. She seemed uncertain, yet needed no urging as to what to do next. She kissed his cock, reaching up with a hand to cup his balls, massaging them with her soft fingers. Then she pulled back his foreskin, exposing the glistening head, and kissed it with her moistened lips.

Leaning further forward, Lyrette opened her mouth, plunging his cock in bit by bit. A moan escaped his lips, and she glanced up towards him, tickling his balls with her hand. She slid his erection in and out, running her tongue over the shaft, lubricating it as she continued to tease him with her fingers. She was slow at first, but began to build up speed, occasionally pausing to almost release him, then pushing it back in again. Her pony tail bobbed against her back, loose strands of hair from her fringe falling onto his stomach and hips. Her free hand reached up to caress his flank, feeling the hardness of his stomach. Her green eyes fixed on his, her expression uncertain and a little nervous, as if unsure whether she was doing it right.

But there was no such doubt in the half-elf's mind. Her lips and mouth were sweet, soft, driving him mad; Almandar knew he could not take much more of this, and wondered whether she wanted him to. The feel of it was intoxicating, along with the powerful suspicion that she had never done this particular thing before. His own breath was coming hard and fast now, as he tried to prevent himself from climaxing too soon. Or did she want to taste it? He couldn't tell.

She made one last gulp, pushing his cock as far into her mouth as it would go, then releasing it, her saliva now glistening along its length. She licked one finger, and smiled at him, her teeth white. She stood up, and his gaze moved first to her breasts, and then to those long drawers that still hid much from view. She had obviously had the same thought, for, in one motion, she pulled them down, and threw herself beside him on the bed.

Her dark bush was sparse, and he could see a few drops of moisture between her legs. Pleasuring him had deeply turned her on, it seemed. So much the better, he thought, lifting his hand to her chin and kissing her once again, their tongues entwining, the taste of his cock still on her mouth. He squeezed her breasts, enjoying the youthful firmness of them. This time she let him kiss her there, sucking her left nipple into his mouth, massaging it with his tongue, then opening his mouth to press in as much of her breast into it as he could. She moaned and writhed beneath him as he moved to the other breast, then slid his hand down between her legs.

Her pussy was warm, inviting, and soft to his touch. He released her breasts, and delivered a small kiss next to the religious pendant, daring her to respond. She gasped, as if in sudden realisation, but then simply took his head in her hands, and kissed him passionately. She was ready; ready for the final act of devotion.

He lifted himself up off the bed, watching her roll onto her back, her gaze slightly querying. He realised that she still had her boots on, soft brown leather covering most of her calves. It didn't matter. He pulled her legs apart, and slid her to the edge of the bed. He crouched, and ran a finger along her pussy, pulling the soft lips apart, viewing the pink moistness within. She gasped, her body shivering, and he grabbed hold of her thighs, raising up her buttocks. Her legs straddled his chest, her booted feet over his shoulders, her open cunt before him.

With a sudden movement, he thrust inside, making her cry out with pleasure. Again and again he thrust, holding her thighs tightly to his body. She moaned and gasped, her hips pumping in response to his thrusts, her breasts bouncing back and forward with the force of their exertions. He continued, thrusting harder, beginning to moan himself now as Lyrette's cries filled the room. Her eyes were open, stating into his, her chest heaving as he kept up the motion, the pendant lying to one side now, stuck in the sweat of their passion.

With one final thrust he came hard into her cunt, calling out her name as his hot seed poured into her. Her whole body convulsed as her pussy contracted, the waves of her orgasm piling over her; Sarlene's greatest gift to humanity.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12