Sarlene's Touch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

Inside, the house was laid out in typical dwarven style. The ground floor was slightly sunken below street level, a single room taking up most of the space, with a kitchen behind, and stone spiral staircases running up to the upper story. Relayna, however, immediately went to the stairs leading down, as if expecting him to follow. Of course, dwarven houses, even in human cities, had substantial basements, but why not just hand over the documents here? And where was Ostrid?

He followed her down the steps, and immediately noticed an odd smell. It was spicy, tangy, a little like incense, but nothing he could identify. His hand was on his dagger now, alert for danger. It was not the smell of orcs, or anything so dangerous -- in fact, it even seemed quite pleasant. But it was out of place here, and that was what worried him.

"Through here," said the merchant, and he stepped into a room, his hand still on the dagger. It was darkened, with only a small brazier for illumination, but his eyes were naturally adapted to dim light, and soon made out the details.

It was a bedroom, in the typical basement style of many dwarves, where they could sleep surrounded by solid rock. More importantly, Ostrid wasn't here. He turned, only to find that Relayna had closed the door, and was now leaning against the inside of it, blocking the only way out. With one hand, she lit a lamp standing on a bedside table, and yellow light spilled across the room.

The smell was stronger now, making him feel strange. Its scent tingled his nostrils, and made him feel hot, almost sweaty, as if he had eaten a spicy meal. It clouded his thoughts, but it did not make him feel weak or ill. In fact, he felt quite capable, energetic. "What... is... going... on?" he said through gritted teeth, half-drawing the dagger. She was unarmed, and there was no one else in the room. It would not be a difficult fight, if it came to it, and, from all that he knew, she was not even a magician. It seemed unlikely she was trying to attack or imprison him, so what, exactly, was her plan?

"There's no need for the knife," said Relayna, still leaning against the door, "you're not in any danger. I will admit to being a little dishonest... but it is your friend Almandar who is going to be disappointed, not you. Right now, he should be collecting the documents from Ostrid -- which, I am afraid, was not quite what I led him to expect he would be doing. I would have given you the documents myself, but she really did insist on hanging on to them. Even if... well, she is not giving them to who she said she would."

Dolrim frowned, trying to ignore the smell that he now realised had to be coming from the small brazier. "That does not answer my question -- what are you doing? What do you want me for?"

"Ah, yes," she said, blushing slightly -- unless the incense was affecting her, too, "that is the question." She swallowed slightly, and reached one hand behind her back. Dolrim stiffened slightly, but he had seen her back as he followed her down the stairs; there was nothing hidden there, unless it was particularly small. A needle, perhaps, but surely not much more?

"I have worked with dwarves for a long time," she said, still failing to get to the point -- an annoying human trait. "And I have developed a real fondness for your people. I'm not lying when I say I like your cuisine, by the way. But there's something dwarven I've nearly really had the opportunity to try."

She was fiddling with something behind her back, but whatever it was, he could not see. The strange thing was that she did not seem aggressive. Nervous, perhaps, but even more than that, excited. Her tone of voice was almost friendly, not menacing; Dolrim really could not make out her behaviour at all.

"Dwarven men are strong, powerful, with those muscular arms and bodies," she went on, her voice strangely husky all of a sudden. What did that have to do with... and then his thought stopped right there, as he realised what she was doing behind her back.

She was undoing the laces at the back of her dress.

She slid one arm out of it, and then the other, pulling it down over her hips, to pool at her feet. Underneath, she was wearing a long white shift, almost sleeveless, with a deep décolletage. "Now do you understand what you are here for?" she asked, "and, of course, why I needed the deception? Without it, I could never really have had the opportunity."

He could have made a dash for the door, then, but he would have had to wrestle her out of the way. And, since she was wearing clothing that was no longer at all decent, to touch her at all might give her the wrong impression. Besides, all he had to do was refuse. It really was that simple... wasn't it?

"But... you're human," he said, appalled at her brazen approach. "We don't... certainly not with... if you know my people, you must know this! It's just..." he spluttered, unable to think of what else to say.

"You don't find me at all attractive?" she said teasingly, kicking off her shoes, and moving forward from the door, the thin shift clinging to her curves, and then leaning forward slightly to show off her cleavage.

"Don't be... I mean you're..." he tried to protest, to explain that she was the wrong shape, the wrong height, that her jaw was too rounded, her waist too slender, and her limbs too long. But, traitorously, he began to feel a stirring in his loins, looking at her. The curves of her body were different, yet somehow pleasing. He had never felt like this about a human woman before, could not imagine why he would. He was sweating now, and his dagger slipped from his weakened grasp, sliding back into its sheath. What was happening to him?

He had not moved from the spot where he stood, and she continued to advance towards him. He could run around her now, yet for some reason he did not feel he could move. It was not a literal paralysis, but his mind was in turmoil, unable to think properly.

She reached him, standing just a foot in front of him. His eye level was a little above her navel, the elongated slender abdomen of a human woman. He kept his eyes fixed straight ahead, clenching and unclenching his hands, trying to reach a decision about how to act. She knelt down, her face now more or less level with his, her blue eyes wide with excitement, her lips slightly parted. He avoided looking down, towards that low cut shift, and cursed the feeling in his groin that made him want to do just that.

"I don't think you're being entirely truthful," she said, "not that I have been the paragon of honesty today, I admit. But now, let's see..." She reached forward, to the tie at the top of his padded sleeveless leather tunic, deftly undoing it, and then pushing it back, over his arms, until it fell onto the stone flooring behind him.

He clenched his hands again, wanting to push her off, yet not wanting to at the same time. He knew this was not right, and that he could stop her at any time, yet he seemed unable to do so. She was pulling his shirt up from his trews now, lifting it up, over his chest, and still he was not resisting, although he knew he should have been. She pulled it over his head, and threw it away, and he took an involuntary step backwards, as if the sudden movement had cleared his head for a moment.

He blinked, as a bead of sweat dripped down the side of his face. The smell from the incense was... yes, surely that had to be it, he realised suddenly! "An aphrodisiac?" he said, sharply, nodding towards the brazier.

"Ah, yes... you see, I thought you might need a little encouragement. A loosening of those famed dwarven inhibitions. But it can't make you do what you don't want to. If you were truly repulsed by me, you would feel hot, that is all."

Her eyes travelled down his body, now bare from the waist up. "Muscular indeed," she said, her voice husky again, "you look manly, Dolrim." She reached out, almost gingerly, and stroked his chest, running her fingers through the hair, and across the firm muscles of his pectorals. He felt his erection grow, now almost straining against the firm material of his trews. He had to resist, had to... He closed his eyes, driving the picture of her scantily clad body from his mind. Surely, if he did not respond, then she would leave?

There was a rustle of cloth, but she did not reach for him again, and he kept his eyes firmly closed. "Don't you want to see?" she said, and despite himself, he looked.

She had removed her shift, kneeling before him now wearing nothing more than a pair of silky undergarments far briefer than anything any dwarven woman would wear. Her waist was slender, a smooth and hairless expanse, more hour-glass shaped than that of a dwarf. Her breasts hung loose now, the pink nipples fully engorged. His eyes focused on a smattering of pale freckles on her shoulders and collarbone, then he forced his gaze upwards and away, towards her face.

"I think you like it, don't you? And that can't just be the perfume. It doesn't work like that." She cupped her breasts, running her hands over them, rubbing the swollen nipples, while his traitorous eyes took in every movement. His erection felt huge now, uncontrollable. Surely this had to be over soon?

"I'm not..." he began, trying to explain, to make her see sense. "You're human, and I'm a dwarf. I just couldn't!"

"Hmm..." she said, "it doesn't look like that to me." Suddenly, she reached down and grabbed his crotch, cupping his swelling erection through the soft leather, squeezing his balls slightly as she did so. He grunted involuntarily, unable to prevent himself. His cock felt like it might burst. "Thought not," she said, simply.

Words were beyond him now, he could not think of anything to say. There was no way he could deny that his body was responding as it would do to any dwarven woman, no matter his personal shame. Perhaps, he thought, she had lied about the power of the aphrodisiac perfume -- perhaps it did inspire thoughts that no normal person would otherwise have. Perhaps it even worked differently on his own race than it did on humans.

Deep down, though, he knew that was not true.

He remained motionless, still standing stiffly, as she undid his belt, dropping it, and the dagger, to the floor. Her fingers reached for the drawstring on his trews, and finally he moved, grabbing her wrist. "No..." he managed, almost a croak.

"I don't think you mean that," she said, "and I've come too far to give in now." She raised her left hand, slowly, moving it towards where he held the other. He had plenty of time to grab that, too, yet this time remained still, his eyes watching her hand as if in fascination, but doing nothing to stop her.

With a little fumbling, she untied the drawstring, and her right hand slipped free from his sweaty and rapidly weakening grip. She grabbed onto either side of his trews, and with a single motion, yanked both them and his underwear down around his knees. His cock sprang up, free at last, rising from the thick mass of pubic hair.

She said nothing at first, her eyes fixed on the prize. He shuddered, as guilt and shame rose up inside him, but unable to control the powerful lust that he felt. She reached out, and he grunted through clenched teeth as she took his cock in one hand, sliding along it from his balls to the tip, running her thumb over his foreskin. "Fully human-sized," she breathed, "I had wondered."

She released him, and stood up, bringing his eyes level with the base of her chest again. This time he looked up, in spite of himself, watching the rise and fall of her breasts, just above his head height. With another swift motion, she pulled down her last remaining item of clothing, and then turned away from him, walking towards the bed.

She climbed onto it, resting forward on hands and knees, her breasts hanging down and her buttocks raised in the air. The dwarven bed was too short for her, of course, and even in that position, her feet reached over the low board at the base. Her rear was towards him, and she parted her long legs, revealing her pink, swollen vulva. She was almost hairless down there, and he could see her moisture in the lamplight. She was breathing heavily, her breasts moving up and down as she did so.

"The door isn't locked," she told him, although it had never occurred to him that it might be. "You can leave now, and nobody will ever know. Or you can fulfil my wildest dream. It is," she went on, with a hint of regret, "your choice now."

He looked at the door, and at the clothes gathered about him. It would be so easy to pull his trews back up and leave. But he knew, in that moment, that he did not want to. He gave a short, wordless shout, and reached down to pull his boots off, taking the last of his clothes with them. Naked, he ran across the room, and leaped onto the back of the bed.

How dare she treat him like this? He was going to show her! He stood up on the mattress and looked down at her back, at the pony tail draped partly across it and then hanging down to one side. She turned her head towards him, looking back, first at his own face, as if sizing up his emotions, and then at his bulging cock, now rising just above her buttocks. "Yes..." she said, the word almost catching in her throat.

He grabbed her waist with both hands, feeling the soft human skin, and hoisted her up level with his hips. Her knees were lifted free of the bed as he did so, and she took the opportunity to move her feet onto it, pressing her toes against the wooden board for support. "You do not mock a dwarven warrior," he told her firmly, "or you will feel his spear." He looked down at her damp pussy, his throbbing cock barely an inch away, and then pulled her suddenly towards him, thrusting his hips forward in the same motion, plunging himself deep inside her cunt.

She yelped, a loud cry of sheer pleasure. His own excitement was intense, the feeling of her soft yielding cunt around his cock even better than he had imagined. He pulled out, then thrust into her again and again, gripping her hips hard, digging his fingers into her round buttocks. Raylana let out a long groan of her own, her eyes wide with passion, sweat beading on her brow.

At first his grunts were wordless, almost aggressive in their tenor, but then he found his voice again. "You... will... feel... what... it means..." he gasped, ramming his swollen cock home over and over into her tight warmth, "to be with... a dwarf... and no... human... will... satisfy you... again."

He wasn't even sure if she could hear him, her moans of pleasure were now so loud and prolonged. He continued to slam into her, muscular arms and buttocks working in unison to impale her. Her breasts shook, her whole body jerking with the force of his action. Her legs were quaking, but still holding up, pressing hard against the bed, as his cock rammed in and out of her moist pussy.

He felt himself near release, and increased the pace of his pumping still further, drawing yet more groans of ecstasy from Relayna's open mouth. At last, he shouted an old dwarven war-cry, and with one final thrust, felt himself cum, spurting his hot dwarven semen into her weak human pussy. Her cunt convulsed, gripping him as she thrashed in the throws of her own sudden orgasm, until at last they both collapsed in an exhausted, sweaty heap.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12