Sarlene's Touch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

"No," she managed, after a while, managing to regain her composure, "it's just... I cannot imagine any dwarven man allowing such a thing. It's... you've..." she seemed to struggle to speak for a moment. "It's my wildest fantasy," she managed eventually.

Almandar thought that, if her wildest sexual fantasy was, indeed, simply being on top, that this said a lot about dwarven sexual repression. But he kept his thoughts to himself. "Then that's an especially good reason, don't you think?" he said instead.

She nodded numbly, and rolled over onto her side, facing him again. He slowly ran his hand down her bare side, savouring the taughtness of her body, and over her exposed hip, pulling slightly at the fabric as he did so. She helped him, then, pulling it down and wiggling free, before kicking it loose onto the floor. Her hips were wide, as he had already seen, and her blonde bush was thick and remarkably hairy.

They kissed again, as they both ran their hands down each other's bellies. Her hand rested a moment in his pubic hair, before running up the length of his cock again, moving up and down along his shaft. Almandar's hand plunged into her thick bush, feeling the inside of her firm thighs, and then pushing up between them. Ostrid's pussy was moist, the damp hairs sticking slightly to his fingers as he ran them along her lips. As he teased one finger inside she left out a mewling cry, and her hand convulsively gripped his cock, tightening and making him grunt.

His finger slipped in an out, lubricated by her juices, feeling the contrast between her rough pussy hairs and the slick wetness of her cunt. Ostrid's hand pumped his cock, slowly and leisurely, as she pressed herself into the side of his body, digging her nose into his shoulder, and squeezing her magnificent breasts against him.

"I want you," she said suddenly, levering herself up on one elbow, and releasing his cock. He nodded wordlessly in agreement, longing to discover what she truly felt like. As she began to move, however, he put out a restraining hand for a second, and pulled her back towards him. He kissed her shoulder and the nape of her neck, her body now lying almost directly on top of his. Then he moved lower, lifting her up slightly so that his tongue could run over the smooth expanse of her breast, and kiss one of her huge nipples. She cried out as his lips ran round her areoles, and he sucked the long nipple, rolling it beneath his tongue. Her hips ground into him instinctively, her buttocks pushing against his abdomen, leaving a spot of moisture behind.

He released her, and she scrambled back, leaning between his knees, her chest heaving, and the saliva still glistening on one side. She rubbed his cock again, pressing it against her hairy bush, rubbing it briefly against an inner thigh. Then Ostrid raised herself up on her knees, gazing down at him, as she held his cock firmly just below her waiting, moist pussy. Slowly, an inch at a time, she lowered herself onto him, letting out a long sigh of pleasure as she did so.

Her cunt was tight, but not unusually so; his cock seemed to fit it snugly, and he imagined that dwarven men must not be so different from humans in that regard. Ostrid remained straddling him, her chest moving, and her eyes closed, her mouth part open and her head tilted slightly back. It was if she was savouring the moment for all it was worth, drawing it out yet further.

Then she began to move again, sliding up and down over his erection, gasping and panting at first, then biting her lip and letting out soft whimpers of pure pleasure. He could not fault her, for if she was feeling half the sensations he was, she had every right to moan. Her movements were slow, precise, yet stimulating him as he had rarely been stimulated before. He gazed at her body, admiring its different curves, at the way her breasts bounced only slightly, at the braid now sliding in the sweat of her flanks.

He reached for her, feeling her hips as they ground into him, meeting the responsive thrusts of his own body. With his left hand, he reached for her braid, moving it round, as she watched with slight puzzlement. Then he brushed her nearest nipple with the bristly hair, rubbing it against her. She cried out, loudly, pressing her hips hard down onto his cock. He had known her nipples were especially sensitive, and this merely proved the point.

She continued to move against him, her motion slightly faster now, her pants more urgent. Almandar felt the pressure building inside him, knew that it would not be much longer now. He held her hips, drinking in every twitch of passion on her face, every motion of her breasts. He was very close...

And then, without warning, she climbed off him, leaning back on her arms, and gasping for breath. Sweat beaded her whole body, as it did his, and his throbbing erection still stood proud, slick with her juices. She leant forward again, smiling, and ran a finger along his cock, wiping away the moisture from its swollen head. Her touch was almost painful, and he so badly wanted to be back inside her again, to finish what they had started, But this had to be for her, since he had more or less promised as much.

It turned out that the wait was only brief. Soon she was pushing his hard erection into her soft and welcoming cunt once again, both of them gasping with pleasure. She leaned forward slightly, her breasts hanging down, pressing her hands against his lower chest, feeling his skin. He gripped her breasts, squeezing the nipples and making her cry out again.

Her hips were grinding into him harder now, but yet she was still not hurried, the motions still slow, not the grunting thrusts of hard, but brief, sex. "Yes... yes..." she was crying out, "oh, yes..."

He encouraged her, his own buttocks almost rising off the bed to thrust deeper into her. Ostrid's eyes were wide, staring at him, her thighs gripping him, her breasts sliding over his welcoming hands, her outsize nipples hard against his slick fingers. "Oh... yes... I'm going to..." she cried.

"Don't stop," he murmured, almost entreating.

But this time she didn't, and with a long, wordless shout of unadulterated bliss, she came, her cunt convulsing repeatedly around his cock as he spurted into her with his own groan of pleasure. Her whole body shook, and she gripped him tightly in her arms, burying her face into his chest.

The evening had, surprisingly, been ever better than he had expected...

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12