Sarlene's Touch Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

He pressed deeper into her, and her cries became louder, so that he began to worry about them being overheard, but if she had such reservations, they clearly did not bother her. He slipped out at one point, and she reached out for his cock, squeezing it, sliding her fingers in the slick moisture before plunging it back inside again.

She was at last speechless, but far from silent, her increasingly loud moans taking on an almost desperate, pleading, quality as his thrusts became more rapid. She was pressing her body into his as hard as she could, gripping his shoulder almost painfully. His free hand twisted her nipple, feeling its swollen hardness against his fingers.

With a long, shuddering, full-throated cry, the young elf climaxed, her yell easily drowning out his own groan as he simultaneously found release, cumming into her throbbing cunt. They lay there for a while, sweaty bodies still pressed together, catching their breath, and watching the shining sunbeam falling through the half-closed window shutters onto the carpet.

After that, Ansreal did not say anything more for quite some time.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12