Sarlene's Touch Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

But she was not done with him yet, and wanted more. She twisted round, forcing his cock to slide free and slap against one of her thighs. The man-servant let out a disappointed moan as she rolled over onto her back, moving round on the bed to get a better look at him, now kneeling beside her. His body was sweaty with his recent exertions, hairy chest moving in and out, cock bobbing up and down, still slick with her juices.

He sat down on his haunches, brushing a strand of hair away from his face, then gazing at her longingly. "Leren," he said, simply, moving a hand to grip one of her breasts, massaging her large nipples. He looked into her eyes, continuing to knead her flesh as his erection pressed into her side. Making a sudden motion, he straddled her, legs either side of her belly. "Please, madam," he said, "please?"

She knew what he meant, and was reluctant to grant the wish, since she knew that this had occasioned the only instance since their first tryst when he had been unable to contain his seed. But perhaps he deserved just a little bit tonight.

She nodded, and he leant forwards, cock pressing against her ample cleavage. She pressed her breasts together, enveloping him, and he began thrusting enthusiastically between them, moaning with pure bliss. She let him continue for only a little while, savouring the feel of his firm shaft against her flesh before releasing him again.

He nodded, apparently understanding her reasons for not continuing. "Thank you, madam," he said, and moved himself backwards, running his cock over the swell of her belly, pausing just a second to press the tip against her navel before moving back between her spread legs.

He rubbed the curve of her inner thighs with his fingers, following the motion of her own hand with his eyes, as she slid it down over her body and through the thick thatch of hair over her mound. She slid her fingers between the damp lips, then pulled them apart, allowing him to see into her, silently begging him to restart what she had stopped.

With a sudden thrust, he was back inside her, filling her, his muscular hips grinding against the soft cushion of her body. He gasped loudly, hands running over her plump breasts and flanks as his cock slid in and out, sometimes almost completely free, other times pushed as far in as he could go. Her chubby belly slid against his flatter one, and he increased the urgency and force of his thrusts, making the bed creak and her breasts wobble.

This time, she surrendered to the sensation, letting herself go. She moaned, fingers digging into his back, squeezing his thighs between her own, her hips rising to meet his motions. They came together, he letting out a long cry of release, and she a moan of deep contentment as they gripped and held each other.

At last, he rolled over beside her, nestling his face in her breasts, gently kissing and licking at her nipples as she came down from the peak. Oh, yes, he was good to have around the house.

──◊──

Images flashed through her mind, of dark passages and odd-looking temples. Somewhere in the distance was the sound of a beating heart, getting steadily louder and closer. A room lit by four towering green flames filled her mind, and she felt... a presence.

It was malevolent, as she had known it would be, patient yet full of anger. She could feel it probing her own thoughts and memories, and, too late, had renewed doubts about her decision. The thing did want to take her over, no matter what Amloth had just said. Perhaps the ceremony only required that the initial step had to be taken through a free choice, or perhaps the demonic entity's understanding of free will was more limited than was her own. Either way, it wanted to possess her.

She slammed up mental walls, blocking off her mind. She had developed that skill as a necromancer, and, at least, had some understanding of the kind of entity she was facing. Not the details, and she had never faced something so powerful, but she dealt in the magics of the dead, the hideous forces of the Other Side. She had more ability to do this than anyone else here, except maybe Amloth herself.

She thought of things it would already know, or guess; knowledge of the dark arts. She let it feast on those, thinking it had consumed the depths of her own understanding. Keep it away from the core of her being. She would not be controlled, would not be a puppet.

But, for the time being, she would serve the Presence, and bring about its victory here in the mortal world. It was just that she would also look out for her own safety, if that became needed.

Yelvann opened her eyes, and Amloth was grinning.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12