Sarlene's Touch Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

She cried out a short word in her own language; he needed no translation to interpret it as a complement of some kind. He ground into her slowly, moving his cock up and down in the slickness of her cunt, making her pant in appreciation, her hands gripped tightly against his back.

To his surprise, Mei-Xing raised her other leg off the floor, crossing both legs behind his buttocks as her hips moved in time to his repeated thrusts. Aside from her grip on him, her only support was the wall against her back, leaving her body weight to push him yet deeper inside her as she let out wordless cries of delight.

She began to push against the wall, making him take small steps backwards, all the time her eyes on his, trying not to surprise him with sudden motions. Then, with a little gasp of triumph, she pushed free of the wall altogether, wrapping her arms around his neck. She arched her back, leaning away from him, holding her arms straight, as her hips continued to grind against his, his hands around the small of her back to help support her.

Her mouth formed into an 'O' of passion as her body writhed against his cock, her pert breasts rising and falling with her exertions, her long braid dangling almost to the floor behind her. Had he not been afraid of dropping her, he would have tempted to tweak one of those small dark nipples between his hands, but instead, he concentrated on pleasuring her cunt. Although, to be fair, by this time, it was her own movements against him that contributed the most to their dual motion – for, although he was very fit for a magician, he was certainly not as athletic as she.

Somehow, they reached the bed and Almandar fell onto his back, watching Mei-Xing as she squatted over him, thrusting herself up and down on his erect cock, long braid swinging over her shoulder and down her side. It was so long that the tip actually brushed against his stomach when she leaned forward slightly.

It seemed she had had enough for the moment, for she climbed off, allowing a sudden waft of cool air to brush over his slick, but suddenly bereft, erection. He ran a hand over her flank, beads of sweat rolling against his fingertips. But only for a moment, for, the next thing he knew, she had plunged his shaft back into her mouth again, engulfing it, pressing the tip against the back of her throat as she tasted her own juices.

She bobbed her head up and down a few times, her tongue licking over every inch of his member before she pulled free again.

"We taste good together," she said, "you see, too?"

She moved round to place her legs over his head, shaven crotch inches above his face as she took him into her mouth again. He spread her hairless lips with his fingers, and pressed his tongue into her damp folds. In response to her muffled sounds of encouragement, he wormed it deeper in, as her hips ground against his face. He sucked the nub of her pleasure, making her body buck against his for a moment before she pressed herself back. All the time, she continued sucking his cock, head bobbing back and forth as she took him deeply inside her talented mouth.

Mei-Xing straightened her legs, pulling away from him, yet slowly enough that he could easily follow. Quickly, he divined her intention, and sat upright on the bed, her legs crossed behind his head as he held her upside down, vigorously throating him as he returned to licking her, his nose, lips and tongue pressed into her willing flesh.

After what seemed an eternity, she unwrapped her legs, raising them vertically in the air, and then gracefully using her arms and body to swing herself down onto the floor, his erection slipping free of her mouth with a slight pop. As he looked down from the edge of the bed, she positioned herself beneath him, legs held wide apart and over her head, holding herself up on her shoulders and elbows.

"Please now," she said, "do me hard and long now."

Leaning over, he grabbed one of her thighs in each hand, looking down at her body upside down beneath him, and thrust down into her as hard as he could. Mei-Xing cried out wordlessly, and he continued to pump into her, the weight of his body allowing him to push deep inside between her open legs. Her own body moved back in response, breasts rising and falling, legs sliding against his chest as he pounded into her over and over.

Her eyes and mouth were wide, her expression clearly urging him on as he kept thrusting into her, surprised at his own reserves of stamina. The sensations flowing through his body were fantastic, and it was obvious she felt the same way. Then, she cried out something in her own language, a longer phrase than last time, the tone in her musical voice clearly ecstatic. He had no idea what she was saying, but he heard his own name in their somewhere, and increased the rapidity of his thrusts until, moments later, they both climaxed, he with a loud groan, she with a long wordless sigh of utter contentment.

──◊──

"Why so glum?" he asked cheerfully, once he had rejoined his companions.

"We had no opportunity," muttered Vardala, "she managed to stay close to the crowds all the way. No way we could do anything without looking like we were mugging the woman. She's back with the demon now. We didn't get the key."

"Well," said Almandar, grinning as he fished something from his pocket, "I, on the other hand, did."

"You managed to get the key off the warrior?" asked Dolrim, raising his eyebrows, "how did you manage that?"

"I'm not sure I want to know," said Lady Tarissa, before he could reply, "I'm more interested in what happened to her afterwards."

"She's free," he said simply, "I cast the counter-spell, and now she's free of the charm. Her life is her own."

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12