Sarlene's Touch Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

"Want to see more?" she asked, beginning to pull her dress off, until she was clad only in her shift. She ran her hands along her waist, emphasising her shape, curving her body under the thin material, cupping one of her own breasts as she looked for a reaction. The human seemed entranced, floating helplessly in the middle of the room. "Well, I have you where I want you, so you'll just have to wait."

She stood up and walked over, watching out for any signs of a struggle when she got within arm's reach. Not that fighting while suspended in mid-air would exactly be easy. Carefully, she reached out, and put a hand against the woman's bare midriff, stroking a finger along the smooth flesh, feeling it quiver in response, tracing the outline of the navel stud.

"You may think you need Sashjant, but you don't. I can make you come, make you cry out my name as you climax. It's Calleslyn, by the way, I guess you'll need to know that. What's yours? You haven't said yet."

That seemed to break the woman out of her trance. "Never!" she hissed, lashing out with an arm and kicking her legs. The motion span her round, bumping an elbow against Calleslyn's shoulder, but otherwise not making any contact. She yelped in frustration as her body revolved in the air, hair flying everywhere, limbs flailing, twisting first one way and then the other, unable to move from her fixed spot, yet without anything solid to steady herself.

Trying to dodge the thrashing limbs, Calleslyn at last managed to grab onto one of the woman's legs, gripping her thigh, holding it firmly to stop the spinning motion. She was holding the stranger upside down, as the other woman panted heavily, a sweat breaking out on her skin. She might be floating head down, but at least she had stopped moving.

She also, it occurred to the elf, had the opportunity to pummel her tormenter with her fists, perhaps even bite, or push against the floor to propel herself up and away, at least a short distance. But either she had not realised that, or, on some level, she did not want to. As the woman's skirts fell down around her body, Calleslyn took the opportunity to admire the now bare leg before her.

The woman's coppery brown skin was smooth and clear, her thigh rounded but not fat, the calf long and slender. Still holding on with one hand, she ran the other along the back of the captive limb, pausing to tickle the human slightly at the back of her knees, then caressing the back of her thigh, sliding the hand lower and lower until it almost reached the base of the purple panties she could now see exposed.

She pressed her nose against the tinted flesh, scenting the other woman's sweat. "Mmm..." she said, "I think you like this, don't you?"

"Turn me back up, you bitch! Let go of me!"

The woman squirmed, but still she did not really fight back. "I can't do both," she pointed out, "so perhaps I'll just do this, instead," she reached for the hem of the skirt, fiddling with it one handed until she had found and released the clasp that held it, It was a loose, wrap around affair, and soon it was drifting to the ground like a large pink and gold sheet.

"That's better," she said, "and I think it's beginning to work: you know I'm going to make you come."

"Never! I will not betray my master. How can you think I enjoy this?"

Calleslyn reached her hand down, and fondled the woman' breast through her brief halter top. "Because your nipples are hard," she said, surprised to find it was actually true.

"How dare you!" squawked her captive, "and... and they aren't. You're lying! It's all you can do, tell lies!"

"Really?"

Calleslyn pushed hard and unexpectedly, making the woman whirl in the air in a great cartwheel, kicking her legs and knocking herself off balance again, desperately trying to contact the ground with her feet, yet not quite managing it – although the elf realised she had got desperately close. She had better get this over with.

In fact, she felt guilty, especially knowing what the woman had been through. If she had really been fighting back, if her protestations had had more of a sense of verisimilitude about them, the elf did not know what she would have done. She was not a rapist, and she was embarrassed to find that she herself was finding this rather fun, forcing a supposedly heterosexual human to confront what she was beginning to suspect might be the wider horizons of her sexuality.

By the time she had managed to grab the woman again, and stop her motion, she was lying horizontally in the air, face upwards, gasping as she at last felt the blood rush away from her head. Calleslyn did not give her the opportunity to recover; she hiked up the woman's top, pulling it under her shoulders, exposing her bare breasts.

She had to admit, they were a pleasant sight. The woman's nipples were large, only slightly darker in tone than the rest of her body, and very clearly swollen with anticipation. Her chest was rising and falling, her breasts ample yet not flabby, smooth mounds of coppery perfection that, under any other circumstance, she would have been desperate to kiss. She felt an involuntary heat rise in her own groin, and realised that she was growing at least as excited as the woman before her,,, and, at the moment, no more able to admit it.

"Those are not a lie, not at all," she said, "do you want me to prove that you're getting wet next?"

The human let out a shout of frustration, and at last lashed out with her fists, trying to slap or pummel her elven tormentor. Her absence of purchase still hampered her, and the slap was feeble, making it east for Calleslyn to catch her wrist.

"How dare you!" shouted the human, genuine rage beginning to show at last, "my body is not a traitor!"

It didn't matter. Calleslyn was holding her wrist, the woman's fingers in front of her. With a quick motion she pulled the magic ring off, and then pushed the woman away, moving back out of reach, and throwing the ring into a corner.

"What are you doing? Give that back!"

Instead of replying, the magician cast her spell, one that should break any enchantment or mental compulsion on its target. A whitish-yellow glow enwrapped the woman's half-naked body, and a split second later, she fell.

The levitation spell had, naturally, been broken at the same time as the mind control spell. Calleslyn leapt forward, holding out her arms to try and soften the fall as the woman hit the carpeted flooring. She barely managed it, and the woman did land harder than she had hoped.

And then she screamed.

It was a long, drawn out wail of anguish, as the woman beat her hands against the floor, throwing her head back as she gave full throat to her feelings. It went on so long that, when she had finished, she had to gulp for air, as tears ran down her face. She reached for Calleslyn, wrapping her arms around her, pressing her face into the elf's shoulder as her body was wracked by sobs.

It wasn't erotic any more, not at all. It was the sound of another person in genuine emotional torment, the sound of someone who desperately needed comfort. Calleslyn held the woman's head, murmuring platitudes as she began to rock her gently back and forth, patting her back, smoothing her tangled hair.

"He enslaved us!" sobbed the stranger, "made us do terrible things. We killed people, we destroyed things we never should have. He took away my freedom, my family, my home, everything. He made me think he was like a god! But he's not... he's a demon, a terrible, horrible, demon!"

"I know, I know," said Calleslyn, trying to calm her, "you're free now. It's over. You don't have to do anything for him ever again."

"Oh, gods, Kara, what I told you... it wasn't true. She's a sweet girl, gentle and caring. Some of the others could take it, but she would never have done those things, not without his domination. He used to take her so hard, with such inhuman energy. And Gut'rul... we all had to suck him, but sometimes he would take her in his demon shape... his cock had a..." she tried to steady her breath as the tears ran down her cheeks, "had a horn..."

"I'll free them all, I promise. My friends are still here, somewhere. They're inside, they're powerful. We will take him down and free all of them, just like you. Just like Mei-Xing."

The woman leaned back, wiping her hands over her face, drying her tears. "Yes, you did, didn't you? Thank you, thank you. Never mind any of those things I said, I didn't mean them."

Yes you did, thought Calleslyn, because you were under the influence of that evil spell. But not any more, and that's what matters.

"How can I repay you?"

"By getting out of here, as quickly as we can. I have to rejoin the others, because we have already lost time. Then we'll bring him down. Believe me, we have weapons that can do it – we did not come here unprepared."

The human woman nodded, eagerly. "Rupinder," she said, suddenly, "my name is Rupinder. You asked."

"Yes, I did. Pleased to meet you, Rupinder. The real you, that is."

"You were right, you know. Not just about Sashjant... about everything. You could have done what you said."

Calleslyn nodded silently. After what had presumably happened with Mei-Xing, it made sense. But now was, regrettably, not the time to be thinking about such things.

"Let's get dressed," she said instead, "we have a demon to defeat."

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12