Sarlene's Touch Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

Suddenly, there was a knife in Amloth's hand; a small and slender blade of dark metal, slim and decorative, but little more than kitchen utensil. She stabbed with it towards Zarenis' belly, but was easily swatted aside. Eristacia took the opportunity to race for the door, scrabbling with the bolt, as the sorceress had before her.

She heard a feminine shriek of pain and horror, and, despite herself, looked back to see what was happening behind her. Somehow, Zarenis had managed to reverse the blade, which was now projecting from between Amloth's ample breasts, piercing the cloth of her robes. It didn't look as if it should have been particularly serious, and there was little blood, but the drow was staggering back, eyes wide with shock.

Amloth threw her head back, and Eristacia saw a bluish foam appearing on her lips. Moments later, she had dropped to the floor, convulsing and thrashing. The blade had been poisoned, and with no mere regular venom, but something magically deadly, perhaps from the drow's own subterranean homeland.

Moments later, the fit had subsided, and Lady Amloth's head lolled to one side, red-flecked eyes staring sightlessly into the gloom. Eristacia renewed her efforts on the door, throwing the bolt to one side, and grappling to pull it open, struggling more than she should because of her own panic.

Zarenis stepped up beside her, and slammed it shut again. Eristacia screamed, and slid down to the floor, back against the door, hands raised once more over her head. Yet the other woman merely reached her hand to the noblewoman's chin, raising it to look into her eyes. Eristacia whimpered, knees literally shaking in terror, ashamed at how the fear was so consuming her. She didn't want to die.

"Stand."

Legs quaking, trying to fight back the tears, she did so. "Please..." she whispered again, mouth dry.

Zarenis stepped forward, wrapping her arm around the human woman's shoulder, an almost comforting gesture.

Then she snapped Eristacia's neck.

──◊──

When Calleslyn and Dolrim found the chamber, there were five dead bodies in it. But no sign of anyone else.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers