Sarlene's Touch Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

Hungrily, she pressed herself against him, lying over him on the bed, his hands now free to roam over her bare back, tangling once more in her hair as they kissed. Her naked breasts pressed against her lover's bare chest, the hairs there tickling her nipples as her own hands sought out his hips, buttocks, and shoulders.

The kiss went on and on, with occasional breaks for air, as they desperately explored each other's bodies, Larimor at one point easing his hands inside her shorts to feel the curve of her bottom. She was acutely aware of his cock against her upper thigh, but had no time for that now, letting her tongue and hands do the talking, as they rolled over in the sheets, lost in each other's embrace.

Larimor was the first to break free, now on top of her, arcing back on his arms, and then resting on his haunches, gasping for breath, eyes feasting on the woman beneath him. After a pause, as they both regained what remained of their composure, he gave a wide grin, and swiftly pulled her shorts down, tossing them to one side, leaving Tarissa suddenly stark naked, legs slightly apart, chest rising and falling with her deep breaths.

His eyes were full of passion, surely reflected in her own. She looked down, past his chest and abdomen, to that long, fascinating, cock, now pooled in dark shadow. His hand stroked her firm belly, moving down over her hips, ruffling the blonde thatch of hair between her slightly parted thighs.

"Larimor," she said, speaking for the first time in a while, "I want you. Make me complete."

"Oh, Tarissa," he gasped, "yes..."

He leaned over her, chest pressed against hers, their eyes locked together, each seeing the desire in the other's face. Tarissa felt his cock pressed against her groin, and barely suppressed a shiver of anticipation. He looked uncertain, unsure of quite what to do, shifting his position above her, until she felt the tip pressed against her most intimate area. She gave him a begging look, unable to express in words how much she wanted this.

Larimor eased the head of his cock inside her pussy lips, at first tentatively, and then, with a delighted gasp, further and with greater confidence. He felt so large inside her, like nothing she had ever felt before, and she cried out loud at a sudden pain as his hips began to buck against hers. Her finger nails suddenly dug into his back, as he thrust again, making her cry out for a second time, before he unexpectedly withdrew.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, concern written across his face.

"No," she lied, "no, you know you could never do that."

Despite the pain, she was desperate for this not to end. It had hurt, yes, even if she couldn't tell him that. But, at the same time, it had felt so right, flooding her body with sensations that more than overcame the downside. How could she explain it, how everything had been so mingled, the pleasure so great that she would do anything to experience it again?

"Take me, Larimor," she whispered, "oh, please..."

He pressed his way inside again, and it hurt less this time. But the pleasure... oh, the pleasure was undiminished. He moved against her, his chest pressing against her breasts, arms around her shoulders, hips moving with an awkward rhythm as he tried, inexpertly, to match her responses. Tarissa let out a moan of satisfaction as the pain faded into a delicious sensation that threatened to overwhelm her entirely. He felt so good inside her, his magnificent long cock stroking her most sensitive areas, filling her, driving her towards a bliss she had never known before.

She did not mind that he could not quite find the right rhythm, that he paused from time to time to slightly adjust his position. Nothing mattered, because of who he was, and she adored him for it, adding a dimension so far beyond the merely carnal that it seemed she was floating in a timeless space.

Then he unexpectedly pulled out, leaving her feeling empty and unfulfilled. He was panting, and laid over on his side next to her. Perhaps he just needed a breather, she decided, stroking his sweat-slicked chest.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I..."

"Hush," she interrupted, "it was wonderful."

"I think it..."

She silenced him with a kiss this time, and he responded to that eagerly enough, wrapping his arms around her back. She rolled over on top of him, still showering him with kisses.

"Wonderful," she repeated, at last, leaning back so that her thighs straddled his hips, cock pressing against her buttocks.

He grinned, reaching out his hands to stroke her flanks, and then move up to cup her breasts once again, teasing her hard nipples as she whispered quiet encouragement. She moved her right hand back, reaching behind herself to stroke the underside of his cock, pressing it against her flesh. She gripped it, sliding along the length, rubbing the head, and then raised herself slightly onto her knees.

He moaned her name again, and she lowered herself onto him, pressing his length into her damp and waiting pussy.

Lady Tarissa let out her own moan of passion, long and wordless. She realised, now that her weight was bearing down on him, that he had not fully pressed himself inside before. He was even bigger than she had thought, and she could do nothing but pant and gasp as she moved her hips up and down against his shaft.

Now that she was leading, he seemed to have no trouble matching her rhythm, and this time, the waves of pleasure just went on and on. She leaned forward, long hair drifting over his face, nipples brushing against his chest, as he held her slowly grinding buttocks. He was gasping too, now, his face suffused with pleasure than seemed to match her own.

"You're so beautiful," he groaned.

It was if his words broke some kind of spell, freed her of a lifetime of inhibitions, and threw whatever remained of her caution to the wind. Tarissa began to move faster, pumping up and down on top of him, breasts heaving as she pressed herself as hard as she could onto his cock. She was crying out, not even sure what she was saying, although she was sure that his name was in there somewhere, along with praise to the goddess.

His flesh slapped against hers, his cock filling her again and again. Her hair was wild, her nipples hard against his hands as she rode her lover, harder and faster, wordlessly begging him to give her release.

Her climax was like nothing she could ever have imagined, making her almost weep for joy as she felt Larimor pump his seed into her and she let out a long moan of uninhibited pleasure. She rolled off him at last, lying beside him, body shaking with the after-effects of the orgasm, cuddling him in her arms as they gently kissed.

She nestled against him, their bodies pressed tight together. Things had changed, forever.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12